uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2015, 03:24 PM

Default First Time part 2

Unfortunately I don't have many swinger friends around so it's nice to share my experiences here with you,makes me feel nice and hot.

Anyways we were doin 3some with my gf and Canadian guy. He was banging her on doggy while she was suckin me. Was so nice so see her banging by another guy find front of me. After like 15 mins we guys changed our positions and I started to fuck her. Couple of mins later I couldn't hold myself anymore and I came on her. Meanwhile British milf saw me that I M coming and she just teleported to front of me and started to suck me till gets the last drop.. Also she didn't forget to lick Britney s back.. She was dying to lick and swallow my cum...

I went to terrace to have a small break but I was still watching the action from the window. Britney was still enjoying.. She was playing with canadian couple while they re fuckin. I even didn't finish my cigarette went back inside to not miss the action.

He wanted to come Britney s tits, he asked nicely and she didn't mind. While he was cumming milf was there of course. She was suckin his cock till last drop and collecting from Britney s tits.

After that we were all tired and had a break for next 15-20 mins. Talking about normal life, naughty stuff etc while everyone is naked. Milf was lying next to me I didn't miss to chance to play her nice pussy. She was having a landing strip too but her hair was too long. Never seen any landing strip so far. But feeling that hair on clean shaved pussy was so sensitive..

Same time Britney was sitting on the lap of swe guy. His hands were on her legs and time to time touching her tits. While talking topic came to double penetration. Swe girl started actually she was like would be nice to have it. She was pointing me and Bruce. I was damn yess...

I grabbed her to bed and was looking for condom. Her husband found and gave me one immediately one to Bruce as well. Managed the position as I was on bed, she was sitting on me and Bruce was on her back. I slided her pussy first.. It was so wet, was easy to enter. With the help of lube Bruce entered in her ass quickly. In 30 seconds we were fucking with full coordination. Damn she was so hot. Seen her model face like that feeling her fake but amazing boobs on my chest.. Cannot describe... Rest was watching us and touching eachother.. I asked Britney to come and sit my face... She jumped over and done what I asked. She was kissing the girl and playing with her tits. Rest of the team joined us as well. Hands were everywhere. Husband of the swe girl was so happy to see his was wife having dp. He was kissing her and my gf as well.

We fucked her for 10 mins maybe and we split...

Let me continue to rest of it as soon as possible. Btw I would like to know as well how did you find...

Regards
Old 06-25-2015, 11:06 AM

Thanked 11,012 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetoswing View Post
Unfortunately I don't have many swinger friends around so it's nice to share my experiences here with you,makes me feel nice and hot.
Let me continue to rest of it as soon as possible. Btw I would like to know as well how did you find...

Regards
Lovin it!!!
Old 06-25-2015, 08:49 PM

Thanked 25,671 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default love to swing

Any pics of the players??
Old 06-29-2015, 12:41 AM

Default Wife & friends

As mentioned in post #84,,,,,,,, Our swing group had a meeting in Huntsville, Ala. this weekend. We were at the Doubletree Suites, which had a great pool area, and delightfull decor throughout.

If you've followed us in the past, you know our Swing group is a closed select group of friends for many years. 12 couple members. Very strict rules, no photos, all cell phones in a drawer, descretion & privacy a must, and STD testing twice a year, or more if fooling around beyond our group. This is the WAY to do this correctly, and it takes a certain attitude of the collective to adhere & enforce these rules....... We had to submit a new STD result this weekend because we were with a new friend a few weeks ago.

OK, now beyond the history report, lets talk about the weekend w/ good friends. 9-couples showed up.
The theme was "summer fun", so most of the women wore Bikinis & heels, though some wore sexy other outfits for our Sat nite group fest..

Friday nite w/ played our regular game of "key party".. the women stayed in their rooms, and the men were in the suite we all chiped in for, as a central swing location. Everyone puts their key card in the hat (room # written on it) and pick a key, and go to that room for 2 hours of sex with that wife. > No one is supposed to tell whay key they picked. So one by one we went to those rooms on our keys and had sexy fun.. >Fri. night dress theme is whatever the wife wants to wear for the game.
I got a good key!! ... 5'4.."- 36-26-34? Redhead dressed in Garters-stockings-heels. This wife is a fav among us guys w/o ever saying it... She greeted me w/ a wine and sucked me hard while I sipped it in a chair.. then she climbed on top and rode me good while I enjoyed her nipples in my face sucking them as they bounced in front of me. Good stuff!!!....... We moved to the window for some standing doggy, and then to the bed where we fucked our brains out. She had me licking her pussy all night,, sitting on my face, and prone... she came alot....I gave her a good full load in her pussy while going balls deep missionary w/ her long stockinged legs waving in the air... She was a total turn-on and horny as hell.
After a short re-charge, we were at it again. I was fucking her pussy full of my cum while she talked dirty begging me for more.... she ended up sucking my cock dry for a second load in her mouth. Then @ the 2 hr. mark, the guys return to the suite, put the keys in the hat annomously, and then everyone takes their own key and goes back to their own room & wife.
When I got to our roon, I came in to find the wife spread eagle on the bed in -thigh- highs & Heels, and a red -shelf-bra . She waved hi, and as I approached I could see that she never moved since "whomever" was there w/ my key. .. She appearantly took a load in the mouth and it dribbled down onto her chin & tits... and there was sperm dripping from her pussy. I asked her how the nite went for her as I stood there looking at her.. she responded, " what does it look like ?", and laughed. I sat on the bed and she asked me the same and I gave her the above details & who it was..... Then she told me hers & who it was.... she told me he fucked her silly in every hole , pulling her hair, and she couldn't get enough of his cock. He put a load in her pussy, and she sucked him at the end taking another load in her mouth. She just layed there on the bed spread eagle , pussy dripping, and cum on her mouth & tits while telling me all this. I enjoyed hearing every moment of it all!! - lol..
Then she told me to finish the job!?! So I turned her over doggy, and fucked her cum filled pussy , pulling her hair, calling her "my little sl*t", while she was asking, "do you like fucking me after someone else has?"... hell yeah!! I qiuckly pumped a load in her pussy , and when I pulled out alot of all that sperm from the evening ran out on the bed. She then sucked my cock clean, and we collasped exhausted on the bed till morning.

Sat. was shopping , and a late afternoon pool party at the hotel pool... All the ladies wore their bikinis, and we all played in the pool w/ cocktails and catered dinner food we arranged for our party...

:Later, Sat nite, we all met at the suite we all chipped in for, and the fuck fest started...
Alot of ladied kept their bikinis on W/ heels, and some changed into other sexy wear. ( there is something about a woman wearing a bikini & heels who smells of chlorine & coco-butter that is erotic)
9-couples, 1-large suite, plenty of room for everyone. The wife wore her REBEL-bikini.
Everyone fucked everyone...sometimes more then once.. lol.... my wife likes 3 guys @ once, and enjoyed that experience several times "airtight"... I saw her take @ least 1-load in every hole.... As did other wives....When the night was over and everyone went back to their own rooms, the wfe told me that 4 guys left a load in her somewhere.. 1 ass, 2 pussy, 1 mouth... she thinks? when we got to our room, cum was starting to run down her thigh past her bikini bottoms. Considering how drunk she got, she may have miscounted?!! lol...
Then we got a phone call from one of the couples, who wanted us to join them in their room for a private 4-sum afterparty... we told them to come to our room.. neither of us guys could cum anymore,, but we enjoyed taking turns just fucking each others wife .. we spit roasted them both at times..... Sunday noon we all went home after brunch, and that was the weekend..... We are exhausted, and fulfilled sexually. & a little sore.. lol
Attached Thumbnails
hot14.jpg   rebel bikini 2.jpg  

Last edited by GRITS; 06-29-2015 at 12:50 AM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2015, 02:06 PM

Default wife

The wife read this today.... she;d like some responses or Questions?
Old 06-29-2015, 03:16 PM

Default hot

I love the stories and the idea of fucking to our hearts content or balls for that matter. I would love to be able to fuck and cum in ur wife's ass i bet it is nice and tight. My wife enjoys talking about her getting fucked by two guys but who knows if it will happen. Jeep the stories cumming.
Here's apic of her fat pussy on display
Attached Thumbnails
20150529_222453.jpg  
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kimokeo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2015, 03:38 PM

Default wife

She is tight!! because she never had kids. Lube us her best friend.. lol
Old 06-29-2015, 05:45 PM

You know that confederate flag bikini might be offensive to some. Could she take it off? Slowly? 😃
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dick hardin For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2015, 12:38 AM

Thanked 16,238 Times in 1,131 Posts

I have been trying to let my wife share her for a while now. Before we met, she wasn't promiscuous, but she was a lot more liberated and overall more relaxed sexually. She was still pretty free when she met me, but 20 years later, she is quite conservative in this area, and I can tell that she sort of misses it--we watched a low budget, "realistic" movie of a liberated couple, and ever since then, I can tell my wife misses meeting new cocks to play with. I mean, it's been 20 years!

I have been bringing it up, saying things like how I feel badly for her that I will be the last man she has sex with. She says she doesn't mind, but the more I get her to think about it, it's like it actually does bother her! And I can tell.

Anyway, after a big accomplishment in her career a few months ago, I told her she should have sex with someone besides me to celebrate. She thought I was completely joking, of course, but it got the conversation started. I told her as long as she told me all the details, I was fine it with (and I was serious, but she didn't believe me). I also told her I would prefer it be with someone she knew, rather than some Craigslist stranger or something. She thought this was intriguing.

After those few months went by, I said "Oh, so you never found a new guy to have sex with?" She smiled shyly and said, "I had thought about it, but you can't be serious." I told her I was serious, and she had a look of complete disappointment on her face when she thought maybe she really did miss her chance.

We have a really healthy sex life, very satisfying for both of us, and quality as well as quantity, but there is something about her youthful liberated self that I think we both miss. So, I have kept mentioning it off and on.

Well, this is a very stressful time for her and her colleagues in her field. She has been completely stressed out, and she mentions that she needs a serious way to relieve her stress. (I also know there is a lot of sexual freedom among her artsy-fartsy, liberal, hippie-type colleagues' personalities, though no one talks about it, of course.) Sometime during the conversation, I said, "Well, would it help to have mad, hot sex with someone else?" She said, "Honestly, ya, that would actually really help a lot!" Then she realized what she had said and covered her mouth and blushed, a lot.

I said, "Do you have anyone in mind? I am all for it as long as it's not a total stranger and you tell me the details." She said she has no idea who she would even want to do something like that with, let alone anyone who would feel the same way. I told her she might be surprised who might be up for it.

A few days later, she was venting about how stressed out she was again. During sex, I asked, "Wouldn't it be nice to be doing this rough and hard with someone else to get it all out, without worrying about paying bills, organizing schedules, and getting the kids fed tomorrow morning?" She said, "If I knew someone who would do it, I would totally be doing it right now," and she came super intensely at that moment.

After another week or so of going back and forth like this, I finally said, "There must be a colleague in your field or someone who would do you who would also need to let out some of this intense stress who would totally get it like only a colleague could! There has to be some one you could think of!" And we were standing in the kitchen at the time, and she became completely still and blushed beat red.

I said, "Oh, so there IS someone!" She didn't say anything, so I started guessing who it might be. I knew exactly who she was thinking of. There is a colleague that she sees every year or so who comes in from out of town for a month or so, and they usually share an office. He is a larger, lonely guy who only seems to date awful and mean women, and she connects with him and talks about how she feels so badly for him a lot, then he goes back out east and she doesn't mention him. I also remember he stayed with us one night a few years ago when his flight got cancelled, and she was super concerned about wearing pajamas that were rather conservative, but just the right amount of not being uptight, clearly braless but not revealing--things she never paid attention to before and hasn't since.

So, I asked if it were him she was thinking about, and she put her hands on her face and said, "Yes. I am sooooo sorry!" I asked her why she was sorry, and she said because she has actually been taking me seriously for the past week or so about having sex with someone else. I told her I have been serious this entire time.

I asked her when she was going to do him, and she said, "I would totally do him, but there is one catch that will stop the whole thing." I asked what that was, and she said, "I wouldn't want him to wear a condom, and I know I should only do someone else if he is using a condom." I replied with, "What? Of course you wouldn't need to use a condom."

She turned three shades of purple right then and there.

That was about six days ago, so we haven't talked about it since, but I can totally tell she is planning how and when this could actually happen. She also has been a lot freer again, such as she takes her bra off right after work and walks around relaxed and braless, even if people stop by to see us, which she hasn't done in about 10 years, and last weekend when her sister and her husband stayed at our place, my wife walked around in a thin white tank top and pink undies most the next morning, which she has never, ever done before, and she teased her sister for wearing a bra under her pajamas at breakfast. So, even if sharing her doesn't happen, she has really been in a great mood, and it's already a win for both of us!
Old 06-30-2015, 09:57 AM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Default She is at the threshold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
I have been trying to let my wife share her for a while now. Before we met, she wasn't promiscuous, but she was a lot more liberated and overall more relaxed sexually. She was still pretty free when she met me, but 20 years later, she is quite conservative in this area, and I can tell that she sort of misses it--we watched a low budget, "realistic" movie of a liberated couple, and ever since then, I can tell my wife misses meeting new cocks to play with. I mean, it's been 20 years!

I have been bringing it up, saying things like how I feel badly for her that I will be the last man she has sex with. She says she doesn't mind, but the more I get her to think about it, it's like it actually does bother her! And I can tell.

Anyway, after a big accomplishment in her career a few months ago, I told her she should have sex with someone besides me to celebrate. She thought I was completely joking, of course, but it got the conversation started. I told her as long as she told me all the details, I was fine it with (and I was serious, but she didn't believe me). I also told her I would prefer it be with someone she knew, rather than some Craigslist stranger or something. She thought this was intriguing.

After those few months went by, I said "Oh, so you never found a new guy to have sex with?" She smiled shyly and said, "I had thought about it, but you can't be serious." I told her I was serious, and she had a look of complete disappointment on her face when she thought maybe she really did miss her chance.

We have a really healthy sex life, very satisfying for both of us, and quality as well as quantity, but there is something about her youthful liberated self that I think we both miss. So, I have kept mentioning it off and on.

Well, this is a very stressful time for her and her colleagues in her field. She has been completely stressed out, and she mentions that she needs a serious way to relieve her stress. (I also know there is a lot of sexual freedom among her artsy-fartsy, liberal, hippie-type colleagues' personalities, though no one talks about it, of course.) Sometime during the conversation, I said, "Well, would it help to have mad, hot sex with someone else?" She said, "Honestly, ya, that would actually really help a lot!" Then she realized what she had said and covered her mouth and blushed, a lot.

I said, "Do you have anyone in mind? I am all for it as long as it's not a total stranger and you tell me the details." She said she has no idea who she would even want to do something like that with, let alone anyone who would feel the same way. I told her she might be surprised who might be up for it.

A few days later, she was venting about how stressed out she was again. During sex, I asked, "Wouldn't it be nice to be doing this rough and hard with someone else to get it all out, without worrying about paying bills, organizing schedules, and getting the kids fed tomorrow morning?" She said, "If I knew someone who would do it, I would totally be doing it right now," and she came super intensely at that moment.

After another week or so of going back and forth like this, I finally said, "There must be a colleague in your field or someone who would do you who would also need to let out some of this intense stress who would totally get it like only a colleague could! There has to be some one you could think of!" And we were standing in the kitchen at the time, and she became completely still and blushed beat red.

I said, "Oh, so there IS someone!" She didn't say anything, so I started guessing who it might be. I knew exactly who she was thinking of. There is a colleague that she sees every year or so who comes in from out of town for a month or so, and they usually share an office. He is a larger, lonely guy who only seems to date awful and mean women, and she connects with him and talks about how she feels so badly for him a lot, then he goes back out east and she doesn't mention him. I also remember he stayed with us one night a few years ago when his flight got cancelled, and she was super concerned about wearing pajamas that were rather conservative, but just the right amount of not being uptight, clearly braless but not revealing--things she never paid attention to before and hasn't since.

So, I asked if it were him she was thinking about, and she put her hands on her face and said, "Yes. I am sooooo sorry!" I asked her why she was sorry, and she said because she has actually been taking me seriously for the past week or so about having sex with someone else. I told her I have been serious this entire time.

I asked her when she was going to do him, and she said, "I would totally do him, but there is one catch that will stop the whole thing." I asked what that was, and she said, "I wouldn't want him to wear a condom, and I know I should only do someone else if he is using a condom." I replied with, "What? Of course you wouldn't need to use a condom."

She turned three shades of purple right then and there.

That was about six days ago, so we haven't talked about it since, but I can totally tell she is planning how and when this could actually happen. She also has been a lot freer again, such as she takes her bra off right after work and walks around relaxed and braless, even if people stop by to see us, which she hasn't done in about 10 years, and last weekend when her sister and her husband stayed at our place, my wife walked around in a thin white tank top and pink undies most the next morning, which she has never, ever done before, and she teased her sister for wearing a bra under her pajamas at breakfast. So, even if sharing her doesn't happen, she has really been in a great mood, and it's already a win for both of us!
She is there, dude! I hope you are ready for it!
When is her co-worker due back in your area?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s