uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2024, 05:01 AM

Thanked 26,516 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default The first time another guy saw your SO nude with you there.

Were you turned on? Jealous?

We were playing strip poker with another couple, we were all college age, what made it so exciting was the girls were acting reluctant. I don't think they were really reluctant, they were giggling and they could have easily stopped if they wanted, so I think they were as turned on as the guys were. My SO was the first to bare her boobs, she tried to cover as best she could, but when she just let them free I was pretty turned on that the other guy was staring at her tits. The other girl lost quickly so her BF would look at her. When bottoms came off they tried to keep their pussies covered, but soon they were walking around to get a beer or go to the bathroom.

I was very turned on at her being displayed like that, especially since her bush was light and her labia being exposed. The other girl was pretty hot too, cute with much bigger boobs than my GF, but I couldn't wait until they left so I could have sex with my GF. The nudity was OK, but I knew sex wasn't going to happen until we were alone.

When were alone my GF told me in turned her on the the other girl kept staring at my erection, I was a bigger guy than he was and so was my cock.
Old 04-09-2024, 02:17 PM

It is fun for us too, we just don’t always scrively
Jump to being eager lol. But it is usually a turn on for me with friends or boyfriend and his friends.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mscalli For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2024, 03:46 PM

Thanked 1,664 Times in 63 Posts

The first time guys other than me saw my now-wife (then girlfriend) naked with me there was on a nude beach in 2013 and was certainly arousing.

But the first time a guy she and I both actually KNEW in real life, hung out with, he followed her on social media, etc, saw my wife naked (topless at least) I posted about on this very forum years ago: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...19&postcount=3

Long story short, the three of us were staying in a hotel room together. She slept topless that night and in the morning SLOWLY got out of bed, even sitting on the edge of the bed and facing him in nothing but her panties for ten seconds or so, before getting out of bed and unhurriedly walking to the bathroom and shutting the door.

To say it turned me on was an understatement; it was a sexual revelation for me on par with first time seeing a woman naked in person and first time having sex. Showing her off specifically to people we know has been a near obsession for me ever since, one she has thankfully been consistently cool with and indulged me in many times over the years, including a few more times with that same friend.
Old 04-10-2024, 12:21 AM

Thanked 2,628 Times in 193 Posts

Technically, the first time my wife was seen naked was at Club O. But it was more of a "blink and you miss it" naked streak across the beach. She had removed her bikini bottom while swimming, and decided to just hold it to run back to our spot before putting it back on. It was raining too; and people had started leaving. I'm sure some people saw her, especially when the strong current pulled her in and she fell backwards with her legs wide open; but it all happened so fast that I didn't get to gauge anyone's reaction. So in my view it barely counts.

The second time was much more deliberate. A couple of years later she agreed to go to a nudist resort. She initially wore a cover-up, then went topless; then decided to switch to a towel to get in the hot-tub. After soaking for a while, getting out and wrapping herself with her towel, she walked back with me across the pool area full of naked people. And before I knew it she'd tossed her towel on a lounge chair, and declared she was "good" with hanging out naked in the pool area with everyone else.
This would be the first time everyone around would get to see and observe her fully naked. My reaction was a mix of surprise (I really hadn't expected her to "go there") and excited contentment ("Finally!! It's about damned time" lol!)
But the best part was how much she enjoyed it. Walking around the pool area naked, chatting with people, jumping in the pool and swimming; she had a great time. And as far as other men enjoying looking at her - which I could tell they did from their "approving glances" - especially when she was climbing in and out of the pool or tanning sprawled out on her lounge chair, that actually made me proud of her. Especially when she knew she was being looked at; and showed no inhibitions about it.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2024, 12:45 AM

The first time was when we all went skinny dipping at the beach. We were in our early twenties and rented a big beach house with my family. My wife (girlfriend at the time) and two of my best friends joined. The four of us stayed up late drinking and chatting in the hot tub, long after everyone else had gone to bed. We were joking and having a great time, and sometime after midnight someone suggested we jump into the pool at our house. My wife and two friends headed down, while I ran into the house to grab towels to bring down with us. When I got down I saw my two friends sitting on the edge of the pool and realized they were naked. I then saw my wife's bikini laying on the ground, and saw she was swimming around in the pool completely naked. Apparently when she got in the pool she stripped down, so my friends obviously went along with it. It was dark, and she was in the water, so they couldn't see much, but it was an instant turn on for me knowing she was completely naked.

I was surprised how much it turned me on, so I decided to push my luck and suggested if we are skinny dipping we might as well go down to the beach and skinny dip in the ocean. Everyone instantly agreed. My friends stood up, and my wife came to the edge of the pool, and this was the only time she hesitated. She realized when she got out of the pool she would be right in front of my friends, completely exposed. But I offered my hand, and after a second she shrugged and climbed out. Even though it was dark my friends could still get a nice view. I could see even though they wanted to, they were trying to be polite and not stare too much. It's good it was dark because the combination of my wife so confidently flaunting her body in front of my friends, and seeing my friends want to look, got me hard quick. My wife had a thin athletic build, with straight brown hair, c-cup breasts, an amazing ass, and since we were at the beach she was completely shaved.

I grabbed our towels and suggested my wife lead the way down to the beach. Since it was well past midnight, our house was right on the beach, and we were drunk, we didn't feel the need to put our swim suits back on. My wife started off, and I told my friends I would bring up the rear, allowing them to stare at her ass all the way down to the beach. Once we got down there we all ran into the ocean and drunkenly swam around for a little bit. Me and my one friend got out a little earlier and plopped down on the sand to rest. After a few minutes we saw my wife was getting out of the water and heading towards us. We instantly stopped talking. By this time the moon had come out, and as my wife emerged from the water completely naked, her skin was glistening in the moonlight, and she made no effort to cover up. That image of her emerging naked from the water, and knowing my friend saw the whole thing, will always stay with me. The fact that my friend whispered 'oh my god' and shifted to try and hide his boner, only made it better for me. She walked up to us with a smirk on her face, and stood over us with a perfect view of her pussy. I chatted with her to keep her standing over us for my friend's benefit, and even got her to turn around and point out where our other friend was swimming so we could admire her ass so more.

She got down on the sand with us and we chatted for awhile longer. Because we were drunk one of us had the idea to just run along the beach, so of course we did. Me and my friend got to watch as my wife's tit's bounced up and down the whole way. When we stopped drunkenly running my wife and I briefly made out, and I made sure to position her so my friend could watch me grab her ass, which she did not seem to mind.

By this time my other friend finally came out of the water, and we were all losing steam, so decided it was time to head in. My wife agreed to lead the way again, knowing we were all going to stare at her ass. Our bedrooms all opened directly to the outside deck so we could go directly to our rooms. We all walked my wife back to our room and said good night. I gave her a little spank as she went into to get ready for bed, but stayed out on the balcony a little longer to chat with my friends. It was basically just time for us to talk about how much fun we had, and for them to tell me how hot my wife was. They both admitted they would be jacking off to the image of her naked later that night. When I got to my room I asked my wife if she had fun? She said she couldn't believe how much fun she had, and even admitted she was a little turned on when she first got out of the pool and my friends saw her naked for the first time. Overall she said felt comfortable and natural, but definitely loved the attention she got from them, and didn't mind when she caught their eyes glancing at her tits or pussy. I took a chance and told her that both of my friends said they thought she was hot, and would be jacking off to her later. She smirked and said, "Really? Well, while they are imaging what it's like to fuck me, you are going to actually get to do it." It was great way to end the night.
Old 04-10-2024, 02:13 AM

Thanked 1,157 Times in 39 Posts
Default seeing wife nude

we were at blind creek beach in Florida met some people became friends....fast forward a couple years invited one of the guys to a swingers club and wife was sucking his dick
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregmartin View Post
And More Here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Five View Post
More cops are coming.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slipandslide For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2024, 08:58 AM

Default Mardi Gras

My first time I was there while another guy saw my wife's tits was Mardi Gras. Fucking loved it. She was flashing balconies a lot. But then we went up to a bar that had it's own balcony and were drinking.

A group came up to us and asked to she her tits and she pulled up her shirt for them. Holy shit, having it happen right in front of me was absolutely amazing. They gave her beads and we started hanging out and talking.

Then another of their friends appeared and came up to the guy I was talking too. They started talking about my wife right in front of me like I wasn't even there. The new friend got mad he missed my wife pulling her shirt up. The other guy told him just to tell her that he missed it. So he went over to her and she showed him her tits again. So fucking hot!

They asked for a group picture with her showing her tits, but I said no pics. But now years later I wished I had let them
Old 04-10-2024, 05:17 PM

Thanked 1,038,224 Times in 31,032 Posts
Default It was a week-end of River rafting with friends!

We went for nice long week-end of River rafting with 4 other couples that we know and none of Us were married at the time!
This was on our 1st day of going down the River and stopping off to the side for a potty break, because there were no other place or portable johns to use anywhere along the River bank!
The trouble was there was a limited amount of beach type sand by the water, then behind this small strip of land was nothing but high bushes and Tree's filling the ground so you couldn't go any further!
Seeing we had no other place to go or choices, some of the guys went up to the waters edge pulled out their thing and urinated right there while the girls even watched!
Then one or two of the girls got brave and dropped their bottom clothing and while standing at the same edge urinated like the guys did while laughing all the time!
My wife / GF at the time was the last to give it a try, dropping her bottom clothing she stood up facing all of Us and wasn't able to do just like the others did!~ She was urinating all over her hand and clothing while all of us had a exciting laugh at her blunder!
The girls / women were all still bottomless and looking for something to wipe their crotch with and I guess since they all had a Bushy Beaver, they wanted that hair wiped dry! lol
I have to say that All of Us guys looked at all the other guys GF's exposed pussy and got a bigger thrill out of seeing what the other girls had down below!
I was excited having the other guys looking at and enjoying my GF's / wife pussy and we talked about them plenty later too!
At our campsite it started to Rain and most of Us got pretty well soaked, so we found a laundry mat to dry the clothing and a Motel with only a single room left that we all shared with twin beds!
It seemed like we all were over any embarrassment of being exposed, cause nobody wore any clothing sleeping with our GF's! Then with all the getting up and walking for ICE or changing the TV or using the rest room, we all seen NUDE body's and the girls see all of Us with Erections too! lol
There were also pics taken but not by the water on in the Canoe because of the fear having it go in the Water!
The naughty pics were in the Motel and other places, when we all got them developed, we all showed and shared the pics with each other and it was exciting!
Hope you like this adventure and I have others when I remember them?
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2024, 02:50 AM

Thanked 1,418 Times in 238 Posts

If you mean just with some nudity, then it was several months after we started dating, and I wrote about it here
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...1&postcount=14

If instead you mean full nudity, then it was a while ago when we went on holiday in Southern Europe. We had a nice room with a floor-to-ceiling window overlooking a pedestrian area, and she showed herself from it every night and every morning, which was a massive turn-on and something we have done many more times.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2024, 04:50 PM

I posted a story a while back in another group on OCC, describing the time when I visited the emergency department at the local hospital with my girlfriend because she had a stomach ache.

I can post a link later if anyone is interested but Long story short, the nurse who brought us into the exam room told her to remove all her clothing including her bra but to keep her panties on, and to put on the hospital gown with the opening in the front (I think).

The doctor came in, lifted her gown from the bottom up exposing her panties in order to examine her stomach. Then, to my surprise, the doctor asked her to remove her panties and lie on her front, with her bum exposed. He put his gloved finger into her bum for like a second or two, and said all good, you can get dressed now.

So because he need access to her bum, she was lying on the examine table with her entire back side exposed. When he put his finger into her bum, he (and I) both saw her pussy lips when he parted her bum cheeks for the brief 1 or 2 seconds it took him.

From that moment on, I have had a strong desire to show off my girlfriend (now wife) naked my entire life. Literally a life changing event for me. I often wonder why that was such a trigger.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wownice For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d