Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2024, 03:43 PM

Thanked 1,006 Times in 125 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin221 View Post
But I prefer a full bush and my wife kept it like that for years. However, in the first couple of years, if she had to go to a doctor's appointment and there was a chance that she would have to undress herself, she would shave her lips as she felt ashamed going to the doctor with a full bush. Shaving the lips made it in her opinion more presentable and she would feel more comfortable.
My wife is a bit the opposite. If she is going to the doctor on a planned visit, she let's it grow out as she doesn't want the doctor to think ill of her. I've told her she's crazy and at least half of the people seen by the doctor will be shaved but she won't listen. But then elsewhere she won't be seen with any hair. Any similar experiences?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pearoak For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2024, 06:08 PM

Thanked 3,422 Times in 231 Posts

This was taken to send to me lol she shaved for him and wanted me to know that
Attached Thumbnails
DSC00067.jpeg  
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2024, 10:37 PM

Thanked 2,639 Times in 194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupleak View Post
You think the smooth look is better than the short hairy one?
It's obviously a matter of personal preference; but I think completely shaven looks better 90% of the time.

My wife has come to the same conclusion. Her "frequency" is similar to others' mentioned here. She is just trimmed most of the time. But if we're going to the resort - or anywhere she knows she will be seen nude - the prior evening she is in the bathroom with a razor making sure there isn't a single strand of hair left.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2024, 11:11 PM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 109 Posts

When my wife used to go for her doctor exams she would tidy up her neat bush and trim its thickness down a bit. She'd save off any hairs that extended down her legs so that everything was all neat and tide for him to see and feel. When she was gone I was a mixture of jealous and excited. Jealous because she never spontaneously showed her c*nt to me; I would always have to ask. Shed open her legs willingly for him and show everything.
But I was also excited at the thought of him feeling up inside her, totally feeling around the whole insides when he had his other hand on her pubic mound.
After that he would move on to her tits and feel them. I fantasized about him having her sit naked on the bed while he went around the back and cupped both her tits. He never did but I would have liked to see him do it.
When she came home I'd have her tell me in great detail what he had done. I was masturbating the whole time.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ranger 1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2024, 08:26 AM

Thanked 1,227 Times in 107 Posts

Whenever we are planning on going to the nude beach or on a friend's boat my wife will always shave that morning to make sure her pussy is completely smooth for all the people that are going to see it.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Oralpleaser69 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2024, 02:08 PM

Thanked 5,293 Times in 193 Posts

my wife had a trimmed landing strip for about a decade and a mohawk before that. i liked both and it never really was an issue or a point of discussion for us. she liked me going fully shaved after my vasectomy a couple years back (was required for the surgery and i kept it that way). but she wouldn't go bald herself for some reason and i was okay with that. however, i told her that i'd find it very sexy on her, as she has a beautiful labia and pubic mound. a year ago a female friend of hers got her a gift voucher for a waxing studio as a christmas present. strange idea for a christmas present, but there you go. that was a hint in the right direction. she loved it - although it was painful at the beginning. when she presented herself to me for the first time, we immediately started to fuck like teenagers. she claims it feels so different from what she felt before, more intense and intimate. she cums faster now and gets wet just from kissing. mind you, we' were both fifty and married for more than twenty years now. anyway, she never looked back. she likes to be woken by licking her pussy in the morning, something she never fancied when she still had pubic hair. she says she feels cleaner and more attractive. she also enjoys showing off her hairless pussy now in the sauna, other men's secret stares turn her on. that's new as well. long story short: i thank the gods for that christmas present.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to retozar For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2024, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retozar View Post
a year ago a female friend of hers got her a gift voucher for a waxing studio as a christmas present. strange idea for a christmas present, but there you go. that was a hint in the right direction. she loved it - although it was painful at the beginning.
I think what helped my wife was the waxing lady normalising it, making her feel special and disclosing the % of her clients that take it all off (most). After the lady had seen and touched everything there was no problem with doing it again. My wife was surprised that she pulled her lips apart and even had to manipulate her clit hood to get everything.

Quote:
when she presented herself to me for the first time, we immediately started to fuck like teenagers. she claims it feels so different from what she felt before, more intense and intimate.
Same here, but having to wait 24 hours was a killer, I basically had a stiffy the whole time.

Quote:
she also enjoys showing off her hairless pussy now in the sauna, other men's secret stares turn her on. that's new as well.
Yes it's like she's thinking, I've gone to the trouble of exposing my labia, the least you can do is take a good look.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pearoak For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2024, 12:57 PM

Default It's all about what you're doing with it

I thought I could add to this thread with the accounts of my ex shaving and trimming her bush, but with emphasis on the consequences. One summer in the 70s when a shaved pussy was fairly rare, my wife decided to go the entire summer with her pussy bald. Apart from it looking hot, I am not sure of the reasons for the new style, but one would hardly object. The same summer she bought a tiny string bikini. I’m not sure if the two are related. Wearing the bikini didn’t require her pussy be shaved, but perhaps she had other ideas in mind.

At the end of the summer she was going off to school in another city, far enough away that I would see her only on holidays and in the summer. What I should have been more concerned about was that when she left for school, she was still shaving her pussy. And sure enough at the end of the first week of classes some younger student visited her in her dorm room, got his hand down her pants, and of course discovered that she was shaved. Naturally, that sealed the deal, and he made a cuckold of me right then and there. And he continued to cuck me the entire academic year, as she grew her bush back to its normal thickness.

At the end of the following summer we visited her parents, and unknown to me she arranged to have a photographic portrait of herself done for her parents. In the process, the photographer talked her out of her clothes and among others took the first photo I attached below. When she showed me this photo she herself pointed out that she was “all trimmed down.” What she didn’t explain is why she trimmed her bush before going to have a formal portrait done. Perhaps (I’m speculating here) it was because she was shortly to return to school for her second year, and she wanted to remind that younger student of her shaved pussy when first he fucked her. If that were her plan, it worked because her continued to cuckold me throughout that second year.

In any case the trimmed pussy worked with the photographer as well. She said he kept telling her he really liked her bush, presumably referring to its trimmed state, and “wanted to lick it.” Continuing his work he got between her legs and continued to photograph her pussy (second photo), and as she described it “kept getting closer and closer and closer.” And once again the result in the end was that I got cucked.

I clearly should have been much more careful about the shaved or trimmed state of my ex’s pussy, and where she was going with it.
Attached Thumbnails
$311,75sm.jpg   $311,42sm.jpg  

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to regn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2024, 01:45 PM

Thanked 4,735 Times in 423 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by regn View Post
I thought I could add to this thread with the accounts of my ex shaving and trimming her bush, but with emphasis on the consequences. One summer in the 70s when a shaved pussy was fairly rare, my wife decided to go the entire summer with her pussy bald. Apart from it looking hot, I am not sure of the reasons for the new style, but one would hardly object. The same summer she bought a tiny string bikini. I’m not sure if the two are related. Wearing the bikini didn’t require her pussy be shaved, but perhaps she had other ideas in mind.

At the end of the summer she was going off to school in another city, far enough away that I would see her only on holidays and in the summer. What I should have been more concerned about was that when she left for school, she was still shaving her pussy. And sure enough at the end of the first week of classes some younger student visited her in her dorm room, got his hand down her pants, and of course discovered that she was shaved. Naturally, that sealed the deal, and he made a cuckold of me right then and there. And he continued to cuck me the entire academic year, as she grew her bush back to its normal thickness.

At the end of the following summer we visited her parents, and unknown to me she arranged to have a photographic portrait of herself done for her parents. In the process, the photographer talked her out of her clothes and among others took the first photo I attached below. When she showed me this photo she herself pointed out that she was “all trimmed down.” What she didn’t explain is why she trimmed her bush before going to have a formal portrait done. Perhaps (I’m speculating here) it was because she was shortly to return to school for her second year, and she wanted to remind that younger student of her shaved pussy when first he fucked her. If that were her plan, it worked because her continued to cuckold me throughout that second year.

In any case the trimmed pussy worked with the photographer as well. She said he kept telling her he really liked her bush, presumably referring to its trimmed state, and “wanted to lick it.” Continuing his work he got between her legs and continued to photograph her pussy (second photo), and as she described it “kept getting closer and closer and closer.” And once again the result in the end was that I got cucked.

I clearly should have been much more careful about the shaved or trimmed state of my ex’s pussy, and where she was going with it.
Those pictures are beautiful!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2024, 07:52 PM

Default Story of her hairlessness

Thought I would add some more detail to my previous posts.

When I first met my wife she was almost fully unshaven. I found out that she had regular bikini waxes (during leg waxes), but all that got removed were the areas outside of a very conservative knicker line. Inside the bikini she would occasionally trim with a pair of scissors.

Even back then (when it was more of a niche) I was into the bare look. One day I braved the subject and asked about 'taking a bit more off' but she wasn't into it. The reason was because the waxings took place with a group of her girlfriends at one of their houses with a visiting waxing lady. My wife didn't want to be the only one that asked for more off.

Luck helped out when, a few years later, the lady stopped doing it and my wife found a local salon. Once she had built up the trust with the new waxing lady, I persuaded her to at least ask about what other clients do and the answer was that she does a lot of Hollywoods. My wife wasn't convinced and wouldn't take her knickers off in front of a stranger, but she moved to a much neater, but still large, wide strip above her hairy lips.

This was the time that we started visiting nude spas and beaches on holiday and, for the first time, my wife saw for herself how many women were fully shaved in real life.

During this period I noticed that the hair above her lips got lower and narrower each time. However there was always still a lot of hair up to an inch above her clit, around the lips and round to her ass.

My wife was now very aware of and envious of the clean shaved look but she was now too close to the waxing lady to want to reveal more. She had never shaved herself, so let me have a go, but it was never very successful.

I'm naturally very hairy, particularly my back and ass, so my wife (having seen the men at the beach / spa) encouraged me to go for a back, crack and sack wax (which would eventually lead to a full male Hollywood) and she even found me a new salon to go to.

During one attempt at me shaving her, I suggested she get a Brazilian with my waxing lady to save all of the hassle. This was a genius suggestion, as my wife didn't have any history with her so there would be no issue with getting her knickers off (and I think she was also interested in meeting the only other lady that was handling my cock on a regular basis).

She loved the look and feel but still had a very small patch of hair on / above her clit, as she still stubbornly didn't want to be totally hairless.

This time I called in a favour and asked her to try getting it all off as a 'one off'. Again, genius, as next time she went, without me prompting, it all came off and has stayed off.

As I've posted before, this journey to hairlessness has coincided with her being much more confident and 'showy' in nude environments.

Thinking back, the biggest transition was going from having someone wax around her knickers and not seeing anything more than you would see at a local swimming pool, to having someone gently rearrange her flaps then pull her cheeks apart to make sure that every last hair has been removed. What's more, unless my wife is a secret lesbian, our waxing lady is the only person who has handled both of our genitals and stared into both of our ass holes.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pearoak For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s