uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2024, 05:08 AM

Default Prepping up the pussy for other people to see it

Since we started dating my wife used to have a bush down there, she trimmed it occasionally when it became too long or it started looking too bad aesthetically but overall she did not take much care of her pussy's appearance.

Things changed when we started going to nude beaches, she was the only one with a full bush. And she was like alright, lets shave.
She experimented with different styles and has had trimming done by professionals, but ultimately remained bare.

The first time we went to a nude beach with a bare pussy she was like "oh thats different I am completely exposed".
I love it when her pussy lips are on sight for all to see.
Thats how she usually go to the beach now:
Attached Thumbnails
1558765672141.jpg  
Old 01-11-2024, 07:40 AM

Thanked 2,639 Times in 194 Posts

For my wife, going completely bald is a "recent development." She started last summer.

Your story sounds familiar. My wife also started out in nudism bushy with only her bikini line trimmed. She felt that if nudism was supposed to be about being "natural", then her bush should "fit right in." But then she realized that nearly all the women we encountered at the resort were shaving in some way or another. So she decided to crop it down a little. Then she would later adopt a buzzcut - as in the pic below - to leave a shadow of pubic hair - going halfway but not looking "bald." She kept that one for a few years.

What changed last year? It was several things. Female friends at the resort that were bald and not shy about their vulva being seen. A desire to "look better naked", especially if she was going to be seen naked "close-up" while socializing. She likes the way her vulva looks to others; and I like that others like the way it looks too. She's also been a lot less shy about her labia being seen since she's been going bald. No picture yet; but probably soon.
Attached Thumbnails
20220423_152259_CU.jpg  
Old 01-13-2024, 02:20 AM

Thanked 1,419 Times in 239 Posts

I think this is a common occurrence. My wife keeps it nice, but she pays particular attention to her shaving before going out for a flashing adventure or before "accidentally" showing herself naked head to toe from a hotel window.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2024, 02:50 AM

Thanked 3,385 Times in 246 Posts
Default My Wife Primps for Other People

My wife never went out of her way to keep the bush growth down. However, when she started going to nude resorts and beaches, as well as, showing a little pussy at biker rallies, she started shaving down there. In fact, if we get together with other couples, and she thinks she will being getting nude, she shaves and prepares for her entrance. Sometime I wonder why my liking her shaved is not good enough.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2024, 03:24 AM

Thanked 1,006 Times in 125 Posts

Similar story here. I could never get my wife to go beyond a bikini wax, she still had the view that it was a slu**y thing to go and wasn't very common. Then we started going to nude spas and beaches and, each time, more and more came off. After some reluctance I persuaded her to to have a 'one off' hollywood wax.
Now she won't entertain a visit without being waxed.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pearoak For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2024, 08:17 AM

The wife used to keep it bald when we were younger and dating and over time transitioned to a landing strip and now where she just trims the bikini line. The exception being when she’s going to the gyno and she nukes all those pubes. The fact that they feel the need to shave for someone who’s seen thousands of pussies, of all varieties, is pretty funny.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to primetimesamroberts For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2024, 05:26 PM

Thanked 2,605 Times in 207 Posts

Similar story here. Wife keeps it trimmed short or smooth, depending on her mood.
However, when going to nude beach, nude swims or sauna center, she makes sure it is smooth or with a small landingstrip (smooth lips).
Funny enough, having a landing strip, draws the attention even more to her smooth lips.
And she love it when I do the shaving.
Below you can find a before, during and after picture.
You think the smooth look is better than the short hairy one?
Attached Thumbnails
before.jpg   during.jpg  

after.jpg  
Old 01-16-2024, 05:47 PM

Very similar: from bush to a square to bald lips to all shaved. Although just for me! I am sure she finds it horny herself as well when I lick het after a fresh shave on sunday evening…
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_5093.jpeg   IMG_5071.jpeg  

IMG_5087.jpeg  
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hugovisser For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2024, 07:19 PM

Thanked 6,432 Times in 335 Posts
Default Beautiful Pussy

I think my wife's pussy looks great either way. But when she was dancing naked she shaved it. (I shaved it for her) It got her more tips when she spread her legs. She loves showing it off. I'm partial to picture 2 pussy with hair because she had just been fucked by 2 other men before I took it.
Attached Thumbnails
Pam4.jpg   Pam29.jpg  

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2024, 04:25 PM

It's nothing big. But I prefer a full bush and my wife kept it like that for years. However, in the first couple of years, if she had to go to a doctor's appointment and there was a chance that she would have to undress herself, she would shave her lips as she felt ashamed going to the doctor with a full bush. Shaving the lips made it in her opinion more presentable and she would feel more comfortable. She knew I didn't really like it if she shaved, but she really wanted it.

Eventually, after a few years she stopped shaving for such occasions. She still thinks it looks a bit messy for the doctor with the hair on her lips, but she knows a doctor has seen many pussies. Hence, she can't really be bothered about it anymore. So, nowadays she doesn't shave or trim her pussy at all.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Martin221 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s