uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2023, 07:53 AM

Thanked 1,132 Times in 56 Posts

Not sure if this counts but I stayed friends with my ex. She moved with a guy and this girl was quite a fun girl. She would and did just about anything and I really want to tell him show him a few pics from the old days but I hold my tongue
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to samsucci For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2023, 08:59 AM

Thanked 1,326 Times in 143 Posts

I suspect my wife's exs would have similar stories about her they'd want to share and I'd love to hear them. I think my wife would not be comfortable hearing them tell me, but I'd have no problem hearing about any dirty experiences they wanted to share on the quiet. It's a shame I'm not in touch with them any more. Tbh I'd be shocked if they'd done anything to her that I hadn't done harder and many many more times to her since but it would be great to find out.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2023, 10:20 AM

Thanked 1,401 Times in 147 Posts

I had a FWB many years ago. We both got married and lived our lives.
I got divorced some 25 years later.

She found out her husband had been fooling around on her. So called me up out of the blue. She told me her husband always wanted her to give him a blow job and she never liked it and only did it a couple time in their many years married and never let him finish in her mouth. As much as he begged to.

So first thing she did was suck my cock till I unloaded in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. We screwed regularly for about a year till she finally told him what she had been doing and left him.
I still “pop-in” to see her from time to time when I am in town.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2023, 10:21 AM

Location: U.S. We are now lifetime members to OCC so here now. lol
Default Oh yeah -

Back in 1986, my best friend and I used to visit a local girl everytime she was babysitting.

The house was in the center of a small town. We would stand on the sidewalk and wait for the kids that she was babysitting to fall asleep. My buddy would crawl through the window and fuck her brains out on the living room floor. I stood watch on the sidewalk to make sure that the parents didn't return early. I would often peak in the window to watch the action..

He would blow his load in her, kiss her on the cheek and crawl back out of the window and then we would get back into the car and laugh out asses off.

Here is the other part of the story. Lol She was engaged to another guy that was in the Marines. He was at basic training.My buddy actually knocked her up. When her Marine came home, she pretended to get pregnant with his kid and they got married right away.

My buddy was off the hook and everyone lived in peace. This couple is still married and I see them both often out and about. My mind goes immediately to my buddy fucking her and her husband raising my buddy's kid and doesn't know even today. Lol

I'm sure that this happens a lot.

1. (rare) A sexual practice or fantasy in which a man exposes his female partner, or images of her, to other people for their voyeuristic pleasure.

yeah- Not so rare! lol
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Speedster For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2023, 07:59 AM

Thanked 16,285 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedster View Post
I'm sure that this happens a lot.
Don't "they" say that something extreme like 50% of babies born aren't the dads' who think they are?

Perhaps it depends where you live. I know in the US this was one talking point for requiring paternity tests for every baby born. But that was a long time ago, and the idea has died off in time. Only those of us who are old enough might even remember this.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2023, 09:42 AM

Thanked 1,491 Times in 113 Posts
Default Show us her pics, we don't know her....

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsucci View Post
Not sure if this counts but I stayed friends with my ex. She moved with a guy and this girl was quite a fun girl. She would and did just about anything and I really want to tell him show him a few pics from the old days but I hold my tongue
Show her here
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to carbilz For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2023, 04:23 PM

Thanked 3,739 Times in 192 Posts
Default Caught a good friend fooling around with someone else while married

There is a lady I like at work and have known for over 20 years which works for the same company as me. I''ve met her husband a couple times in the past but am not close to him.
Back in 2010 I caught her late one early evening in the company parking lot kissing another co-worker in the back of her mini van. I took a few photo of them kissing and her topless and texted them to her a week later. She said to me she didn't want to cause any trouble for her husband or the guy's family and it was only a one time heat of the moment thing. I told her lets meet up the next evening to discuss what she did.
We met up the next night at a movie theatre parking lot and we went to the back of her van. She asked what I wanted and I told her I wanted to eat her pussy and for her to suck my cock. She paused for about a minute and I asked her what she wanted to do. Right then she said lets kiss first and she wants to go any further. After about a minute of kissing I moved in and touched her breast while flicking her nipple. She stripped totally naked and asked me to do the same. I told her to move the van to a more secluded part of the parking lot where there's less light. She put on her top and moved the car to the far end of the parking lot and climbed to the back of the van. By the time she got to the back of the van I was already naked. We kissed again, I removed her unbutton blouse and we were feeling each other. At this point she said lets do it which I did not hesitate to lie down and we did the 69 position. We were giving each other oral sex and she came in no time. She then proceeded to kneel in front of me and took my cock in her mouth. She was giving me a nice blow job for about 2 minutes when I said "I want to fuck you". She looked and me and proceeded to turn around and sit on my cock. We fucked for about 15 minutes in various positions when I told her I'm going to cum. To my delight she said "cum in me so I can feel your pulsating cock" (somewhere like that, can't remember the exact words).
I came in her and we cuddled in each other arms for a few minutes. As we were getting dressed she said it was the first time since she got married that someone has eaten her pussy and first time since her marriage that she's given a blowjob. Apparently her husband is not into foreplay or any oral sex.
I continue to have sex with her whenever she asks, most times in the back of her sex van. Apparently she does not get enough from her husband which I'm more than happy to oblige.
She is now my BFF.
Just in case there are non believers, I've added a couple of photos.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot 2023-12-29 155547.jpg   Screenshot 2023-12-29 161841.jpg  

Last edited by mysweetie61; 12-29-2023 at 04:31 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2023, 08:25 PM

Thanked 21,507 Times in 1,566 Posts

[QUOTE=mysweetie61;3335930]There is a lady I like at work and have known for over 20 years which works for the same company as me. I''ve met her husband a couple times in the past but am not close to him.
Back in 2010 I caught her late one early evening in the company parking lot kissing another co-worker in the back of her mini van. I took a few photo of them kissing and her topless and texted them to her a week later. She said to me she didn't want to cause any trouble for her husband or the guy's family and it was only a one time heat of the moment thing. I told her lets meet up the next evening to discuss what she did. <snip>

Sounds like blackmail to me. Not cool.

DR
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2023, 08:05 AM

Location: U.S. We are now lifetime members to OCC so here now. lol
Default That percentage seems high -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Don't "they" say that something extreme like 50% of babies born aren't the dads' who think they are?

Perhaps it depends where you live. I know in the US this was one talking point for requiring paternity tests for every baby born. But that was a long time ago, and the idea has died off in time. Only those of us who are old enough might even remember this.
I'm not sure that the percentages is quite 50 percent, but I bet that it is pretty high. It would be an interesting survey for all of the mothers to take.

I'm not really sure that it has to do with income or ethnic groups. Back when I was young and single, I slept with many very wealthy married women. I also slept with regular and below average income married women. They were all white so I don't think that it really has anything to do with race like a lot of American TV shows would like for people to believe. (Don't get me wrong, if I could have gotten a hold of a sexy black lady, I would have done her too. lol)

It would also be interesting to know how many of those kids came from the husband's brother?

(Sorry about all of this typos in my original post. I didn't correct them in the small edit window of time.)

1. (rare) A sexual practice or fantasy in which a man exposes his female partner, or images of her, to other people for their voyeuristic pleasure.

yeah- Not so rare! lol
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Speedster For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2023, 10:42 AM

Thanked 3,739 Times in 192 Posts

[QUOTE=DRDavenport;3335977]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysweetie61 View Post
There is a lady I like at work and have known for over 20 years which works for the same company as me. I''ve met her husband a couple times in the past but am not close to him.
Back in 2010 I caught her late one early evening in the company parking lot kissing another co-worker in the back of her mini van. I took a few photo of them kissing and her topless and texted them to her a week later. She said to me she didn't want to cause any trouble for her husband or the guy's family and it was only a one time heat of the moment thing. I told her lets meet up the next evening to discuss what she did. <snip>

Sounds like blackmail to me. Not cool.

DR
How is it blackmail if she's a willing participant? I haven't called her for sex in the past 20 years, it's her calling me telling me she wants to fuck me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1