uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2023, 04:17 PM

Thanked 5,205 Times in 366 Posts

I know my mate’s wife posed for nude photos after they were married. I know because I took them… ;-)
Old 12-15-2023, 07:15 AM

Thanked 2,648 Times in 612 Posts

Years ago me and my buddy were talking about sex with our wives and she said how his never sucks or has sucked his dick. I thought: SHE SUCKS MINE EVERY CHANCE WE GET!!! and it was true.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2023, 07:17 AM

Thanked 3,625 Times in 279 Posts

I know a bit about a former FB that neither her ex or current husband knows- the best is how much she enjoys anal sex. Neither husband ever asked her for it and she's never offered. Normally she's not too noisy during sex, but when doing anal she moans, groans, "oh, yes!", etc.

She has also told me that she tried not to be too good at sucking their cocks because she doesn't enjoy it with them as much as with me. Said their cocks weren't big enough for her to feel submissive about doing it.

She has an extensive history of mostly accidental exhibitionism that her ex knows nothing about, and her current thinks she recently started doing a little with him.

And she loves being photographed and videoed naked, spread wide open masturbating and on her knees with my cock in her mouth. She suggested the camera about half the time. Neither husband ever took a pic of her even in her underwear.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2023, 01:53 PM

Thanked 2,140 Times in 122 Posts
Default Brothers wife

About ten years ago, I invited my brother and his wife to a party my friend was having. Midway through the evening my brother was passed out on my friends couch, he can't handle his drinks. A little while later his wife was pretty drunk herself and flirting with me and my buddy that was having the party. After a few more drinks we had her back in his bedroom giving her her first threesome. I must say, she was/is a very sexy looking lady, but she turned into a total wh*r* in that bedroom. We went at it for a couple of hours. After we cleaned up and was heading home she made me promise not to tell my brother. Had sex with her a couple of times after that and my brother still doesn't know.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Strawhappa For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2023, 01:36 PM

Thanked 3,422 Times in 231 Posts

My now ex father in law had no idea I was fucking his wife all the time, he would tell me a few things about her like how she's like a teenager again and that she's buying sexy underwear lol, He was close a few times of finding out and even when me and his daughter spilt up he was still unaware that I was fucking his wife.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2023, 02:02 AM

In my mid 20s my roommate had a fuck buddy he worked with that would hang around house. After a while when it was clear that they would be nothing more than that, she made it clear that she was into me. Fast forward about 6 months and she had a boyfriend. I finally had some free time and before you know it, i started going over her place and fucking her regularly. And i don’t mean having ‘sex’ with her, i mean ‘fucking’ her. We had all sorts of marathon sessions where I made her do things like tell me how much bigger and better I was than her boyfriend and my roommate.

Now she’s married to that boyfriend, and he has no clue that for the first year of thier relationship she had him for support and me to fuck her like she needed
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RXDr3111 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2023, 12:31 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

When we were newlyweds we had this couple we were friends with. Myself and the other guy traveled a lot so the wives spent a lot of time together. My wife told things about their marriage. things she learned when they had a little wine and got talkative. Amy, the wife was not satisfied at all, she tried introducing sex toys and her husband forbade them and threw them out. Amy started keeping her toys at our house and would come get them when he went out of town. In to 80's there wasn't as big a variety of toys like they have today, but she had a couple of vibrators and a large, lifelike dildo. She even enjoyed that my wife told me about her appetite for orgasms. I thought it was pretty hot when they would discuss their toys in front of me.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2023, 02:04 PM

Thanked 1,647 Times in 56 Posts
Default BFF

We were on vacation in a rented cottage and my wife best friend and her husband came to join us for a couple of days. While he had to go back to get some work done (he's a contractor) she stayed with us for a couple more days.
That evening the three of us went to a bar. Had a good time but when we wanted to go home my wifes' friend was "missing". We went to look and found her outside tits out getting fucked from behind by some bloke. Caught in the action they abandoned their "get together"
My wife and I knew her sex life wasn't quite well. But this was a surprise for us.
Turned out she was regulary fucking other men because she and her hubby hardly had sex anymore.
The next evening we went to the same bar again, and she asked us if it was OK that the same bloke came with us to the cottage. It wasn't a problem for us. We briefly saw, but mostley heard them going at it for two rounds.
My wifes' friend and her husband are still together. And he still doen't know a damn thing about it.
And every time I talk to him about whatever it crosses my mind.
Old 12-27-2023, 03:02 PM

Thanked 6,700 Times in 273 Posts
Default Wedding photos

Best friend’s brother was getting married and I knew the woman he was getting married to. I had been fucking her on the side for over a year, he didn’t know about it.

She asked if I would shoot their wedding pictures, I figured for all the pussy she had given me I’d do it for free, I just told her I’d do it for a blowjob and a fuck. She agreed.

I asked another buddy who wanted to learn how to shoot weddings to accompany me and shoot from a second vantage point. He had never met the bride before this time.

We shot the wedding and the photos turned out really good, even the other guy’s photos.

When I took the photos to her, I also took my buddy. After she saw the photos, I told her it was time to collect. She hadn’t figured on paying off to my buddy and was reluctant to do so, but after a little talking, she agreed and stripped and proceeded to suck and fuck both of us. Afterwards she said that this was her first double and that she had more fun than she ever imagined.

My buddy and I went back to her a couple more times for additional installments before I called it quits with her, she became a little too demanding.

My buddy kept seeing her for a couple of years, fucking her regularly until she got pregnant. I’m not sure who’s the father, apparently neither does my buddy or the woman.

Her husband has no idea that both my buddy and myself was fucking his wife for some period of time.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2023, 07:53 PM

Thanked 25,729 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default yes

Several friends do not know i fucked their wife, before they knew them......

My wifes ''select friends'' are all married, and their wives don't know......

An old friend of mine is married to a hooker,, by wich i saw her at a bachelor party back in the day giving blowjobs..

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer

2m:30s