Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How careful are you with nude pics of your wife/gf on your phone?
They're in a password-protected app 101 46.98%
I leave them in my messages app and don't save them to gallery 8 3.72%
They're in my main photo gallery 73 33.95%
I have one of her nudes as the wallpaper on my home screen (ie unlocked) 13 6.05%
I have one of her nudes as the wallpaper on my lock screen! 20 9.30%
Voters: 215. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2023, 09:21 AM

Thanked 1,715 Times in 206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnowballs View Post
Loving the fact that we have four people who say they've nude pics as the lock screen wallpaper on their phone!

Guys, if you're that unconcerned with her being seen nude then I have no qualm in asking for pics... ;-)
I use different ones of my wife all the time for my lock picture, it's kind of fun knowing that every now and then she's seen by someone "by accident"
Old 05-09-2023, 11:52 AM

Thanked 1,227 Times in 107 Posts

I always have a pic of my wife's ass on my home screen whether she is in a thong bikini at the beach or lifting her skirt and flashing me in public. Right now it is her bending over on my balcony lifting her dress without any panties. It is taken slightly from an angle so her lips are barely visible.
One of my favorite things to do is when my wife and I are at a bar and the battery gets low I'll ask the bartender to charge it (which is almost always done at the back of the bar). As soon as the phone is plugged in the image of my wife's ass pops up for the bartender to see. I especially love it when they turn around right away which acknowledges that he saw it and is trying to determine if the pic is of my wife who is usually by my side.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Oralpleaser69 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2023, 01:07 PM

Thanked 1,216 Times in 31 Posts
Default Walmart

I usually have a nude or at least topless pic of her as my lock screen if we're not at home. One time I set this as my lock screen wallpaper and took her with me to get an oil change at Walmart. I left my phone on top of the center console so the mechanic would see it. And I know they looked because Face ID was disabled after too many attempts. When I went back to get the car, the counter guy had a big grin on his face when he saw her walk in with me. He told us to hang on and ran back to the back to get the guy who did the oil change and came back with 2 other guys to tell us about some other work they recommended, both of those guys had shit eating grins when they saw her too.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1951.jpg  
Old 05-09-2023, 04:21 PM

Thanked 4,166 Times in 150 Posts
Default Wifey on show

So all my photos are available on my phone which is protected by a fairly secure password, however if someone gets into my phone they'll have an amazing time. All our meets etc are available to view in all their glory.
My lock screen is a normal wallpaper, however my contact photo for Wifey is the one below, albeit without the censor, which is quite amusing when it pops up while I'm out or on the car screen or something.
I'm more daring with my smartw*tch. I use an app called photowear that allows you to have 9 photos at any time that can randomly switch between them and I've uploaded a few pics that 'just about' cut off the nips, so everytime I lift my wrist my watch lights up and colleagues etc could get a quick glimpse of something they weren't expecting.
Attached Thumbnails
1683663283207.jpg  
Old 05-18-2023, 05:28 PM

Thanked 3,394 Times in 144 Posts

This is a brilliant idea, and I am surprised I have not thought to do this. Definitely going to be a vacation practice and I have several photos perfect for lock screens. Salute for this idea, sir.

One of my favorite things to do is when my wife and I are at a bar and the battery gets low I'll ask the bartender to charge it (which is almost always done at the back of the bar). As soon as the phone is plugged in the image of my wife's ass pops up for the bartender to see. I especially love it when they turn around right away which acknowledges that he saw it and is trying to determine if the pic is of my wife who is usually by my side.[/QUOTE]
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Summer120 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2023, 07:08 PM

Thanked 5,599 Times in 357 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouscpl View Post
One sitting down is current lock screen. The next one is home screen , tits are covered except when scrolling to the side.
I'm a construction superintendent and use my phone all day to pull up prints and stuff. I would guess 5 to 10 people a day are next to me when I open my phone. After they catch a glimpse I notice them getting in better position the next time they need me to pull something up on my phone. Very few mention the pics , most likely because they are afraid of getting in trouble.
That is some excellent work you've done there! Wish I was one of your colleagues.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2023, 07:21 PM

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnowballs View Post
That is some excellent work you've done there! Wish I was one of your colleagues.
Lol. Thise that mention the pics I will usually show more to them to see how they react.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anonymouscpl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2023, 04:11 PM

Default Somewhat careful

I like to keep her nudes in a hidden album on my phone. For fun I'll sometimes if I need to show someone a picture in my camera roll I'll re-save a nude picture or two so it's near the front of my regular album and when I'm going to the picture I need to show them they'll see the nude smaller in the camera roll for a second or two.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sofengs For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2023, 09:43 AM

I take a lot of pics of my wife. She’s so damn sexy. I have two private galleries on my phone that are password protected and iPhone also has a “hidden” photo album feature. Occasionally it takes me a while to transfer them over so they’ll hang out in my regular album.
Sometimes if we’re out for a date night I’ll put one up as my wallpaper, especially if we’re sitting at a bar. I leave my phone on the bar face up. A bartender definitely saw it once but I’m sure others have.
If we’re at a really busy place, I’ll airdrop her pics to random guys. Once we were at a concert, it had a connected bar for an after party. It was packed. I sent a few pics out to a guys name..and we actually saw a group of four guys looking at the pics, freaking out and looking around for who sent them.
I’ll attach one of those pics.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2633.jpeg  
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Keepingsecrets For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2023, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofengs View Post
I like to keep her nudes in a hidden album on my phone. For fun I'll sometimes if I need to show someone a picture in my camera roll I'll re-save a nude picture or two so it's near the front of my regular album and when I'm going to the picture I need to show them they'll see the nude smaller in the camera roll for a second or two.
Ha. Never thought of that.

Has that ever turned out well enough to get an interesting reaction out of anybody yet?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RXDr3111 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1