Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2022, 05:11 PM

Thanked 4,013 Times in 228 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeaconKarl View Post
Desire Riviera Maya, Riviera Maya Pearl, Hedo II, Sea Mountain...there are still some places where wood in public is smiled upon.
Yes, this is the right answer. Wife and I have been to lifestyle campgrounds many times where nudity is encouraged but not required. Most everybody is walking around in some kind of naked state (women almost universally have their tits out, but tend to wear sarongs or a swimsuit cover to make the rest of their fun parts a little tougher to see. Men on the other hand, all have their cocks out. Lots of porky-pigging around in tee-shirts to keep from getting sunburned, dicks swinging free underneath). At the pool everybody is nude. While the general atmosphere tends to increase one's horny level as the day wears on, it's not the kind of scene where you see guys prancing around displaying erections. Nobody would care if you did, but the feel of those places isn't conducive to walking around sporting wood. Everybody saves it for later in the evening and nighttime when connections are being consummated that started earlier in the day.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2022, 11:22 PM

Thanked 21,611 Times in 1,473 Posts

Being young and not knowledgable of the lifestyle, I was sporting an erection that I did not notice while at a resort and I was tapped on the shoulder by a sweet, older (naked) lady who said "Young man, jump in the pool, trust me" and then I was given a gentle but firm lecture by an older couple.

And it was at that point that I realized nudism isn't for me, so I've largely left those places along.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ~*ghetto_star*~ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2023, 05:20 PM

Just an observation.

Erections are always an issue when men are in casual nudity situations, which is why I've largely left nudist camps alone but I've also been to many "parties" where clothing is optional and 99% of the people there are topless or nude.

These situations are generally "erection friendly" but one thing I've noticed is that if you allow men to alteast have the initial erection, it makes the erection issue essentially a non-issue.

For example, I was at a party, everyone was nude after the initial erection of seeing so many women naked, I was able to chat, flirt, drink, and serve drinks with no issue, the next time I had an erection was when I hooked up with one of the ladies.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~*ghetto_star*~ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2023, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellness View Post
FKK Clubs in Germany is a kind of resort with outside and inside facilities. I think nobody mind an erection there?
German FKK Vereine are family oriented nudist clubs, no place for parading an erection.
Some brothels call themselves FKK Club (not Verein). There you can parade an erection but must pay.
If you find a beach in Germany where men meet parading erections, you'd better be gay, or haul your ass to safety.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2023, 09:43 PM

Thanked 1,173 Times in 162 Posts

so is there any new places popped up in the recent years where erection is tolerated.

i have read on internet that there is a swinger beach in croatia named punta croce. its rocky beach where people can do sex just like cap d agde nude beach
Old 10-04-2023, 11:59 AM

On the issue of erections and waxing.

I'm starting to see more and more estheticians having changing attitudes about erections.

Previously these estheticians had a policy of no erections at all and they would ask the client to leave if he got one. Nowadays you're seeing more women take a more understanding approach of "erections will happen" and they just expect the man to act mature and appropriate about it. For example, I watched a waxing video where a man got an erection and he didn't say or do anything inappropriate and the woman continued to wax him and his erection eventually subsided and she continued to do her job.

In the voiceover, the woman remarked that she had no issue with it because his behavior was not inappropriate and she remarked that his erection made waxing certain areas a bit easier. Other estheticians have remarked that erections do make waxing a bit easier and have also remarked that they have no issue with it as long has the clients' behavior is not inappropriate.

On the issue of erections and resorts and/or camps.

I talked to a friend who recently went to a camp and he was told that erections are no issue, similar to what I outlined above with the staff and campers understanding that not all erections are due to arousal and that forcing a man to hide it can actually make the issue worse. It was also an issue of inappropriate vs. appropriate. He also remarked that he did notice a few men walking around with slight erections or some where sunbathing with full erections and it was no issue.

He was told basically don't stand and jack off (obviously) and if you're getting aroused grab a towel or jump in the pool.

Just wanted to pass that on
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~*ghetto_star*~ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2023, 06:31 PM

Default Beaches

My wife and I go to quite a few nude beaches. In general they are not encouraged but occasionally do happen. A few times younger guys get hard while looking at my wife - we just ignore it. However - I do also go to gay-friendly beaches. There, many guys will get hard-ones. It’s not exactly encouraged but I’ve never seen anyone complain.
The Following User Says Thank You to LTPGeorge For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2024, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john357 View Post
so is there any new places popped up in the recent years where erection is tolerated.

i have read on internet that there is a swinger beach in croatia named punta croce. its rocky beach where people can do sex just like cap d agde nude beach
A few years ago we visited "Punta Kriz" in croatia, istria near the naturist village valalta.
It's a rocky nude beach were an erection is definitely nothing unusual

We were by far the youngest couple there (mid 20s back then) and drew a lot of attention.
But because all eyes were on us in the beginning we felt pretty uncomfortable. We were just sitting there nude enjoying the sun, but after a while all the voyeurs circling us from afar noticed we did nothing sexual so they left looking for more action.
Only one fat guy with a small dick stayed, he was watching my wife from 5 meters away jerking off, really creepy. We tried to ignore him. After a few minutes he shot his load on the stones and finally left.

But we saw some interesting things:
1) a lot of hand- and blowjobs. Wifes were just casually sucking their husbands off, sometimes a few guys would watch, some were left alone.
2) a middle aged women fucking her pussy with a dildo, her husband sitting next to her with 10 guys watching and jerking off.
3) behind the beach in the woods but still kinda visible from the beach a middle aged fat women sucked atleast 5 guys off.

All in all really crazy and wild, but for us there were to many male voyeurs and the average-age was just too high. We prefer something more private with maybe one or two discrete voyeurs.

So we left after about an hour and went to an empty beach were we could fuck in peace
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to outdoorl0vers For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1