Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2020, 03:38 AM

Thanked 3,466 Times in 211 Posts
Default My first time toplesss was at the beach

My first time to go topless was somewhat eventful. My husband had just bought me a new neon orange string bikini that offered very minimal coverage. It had very small triangular cups that hardly covered my boobs and tits and a tiny Brazilian bottom. It was as close to a thong as they offered at the time. I had not seen it until he brought it home from the store. The bikini was far smaller than I would have ever selected. The bikini gift? was more for him than for me. But I agreed to wear it to the beach – not at public or motel pools. He seemed O.K. with that. His bikini selection didn’t surprise me. He was always attempting to get me to agree to go topless. I was a little prudish at that time, and had never acquiesced to his requests. But I did grant him the wearing of the bikini – although I felt a little conspicuous parading around other people in it. The following day, my husband told me that we were going to a Santa Cruz beach where I knew many women went topless. That actually took some pressure off me, because people would be looking at the women that went topless rather than a woman in a bikini with both top and bottom on. Once there, my husband hurriedly located our beach blanket in the area where most of the topless women were lying out. I think he felt that I might be more apt to drop my top if I were in a group of women doing the same. However, that was never my intention. As I got down on the blanket, I turned over on my stomach. My husband brazenly reached over and untied my top’s strap across my back and the strap holding my top around my neck. I felt the first strap fall to each of my sides, providing all with a side boob shot. And the neck straps hit the beach blanket as they dropped off my shoulders. I gave him a dirty look for doing that. He innocently said that he didn’t want me to have nasty strap lines tanned across my body.

I did feel somewhat compromised in that I couldn’t readily tie the straps back in place without sitting up and exposing myself. As I laid there comptemplating how to confront this problem, I realized that my dear husband would be of little help in getting me back in place. He wanted to see a topless wife on that beach. As I lay there thinking how to rectify my situation, I noticed a very good-looking guy with a great build staring at me. Initially, I figured he was awaiting my move to retie my top in hope of seeing tit. But, then, with no movement being generated from me, he kept looking over at me in a flirty way. I began to return his looks in a demur way. Pretty soon, the flirting was going full tilt. I periodically would smile at him and then glance downward. He continued looking and smiling. My husband was unaware of the flirtations since I had kept the tits on the beach towel, he was looking at topless women elsewhere around us. In all honesty, my back began to ache from lying on my stomach so long to protect my modesty. I began to raise up a little to relieve some of the pressure on my spine. Of course, as I raised up, the good-looking guy could get a glimpse of my full jugs. Each time I raise up a little he would smile. Then I began to smile as I raised up and would extend my chest higher to provide him with a better and longer view. In the meantime, my horny husband was fixated on about a dozen topless babes on beach blankets nearby. I became a little pissed at him, and I resolved to correct the wrongs he had done so far that day. I sat up while pulling my top away and tossing it on his butt. He wondered what had hit him in the ass and looked up. He also immediately sat up and said, “Wow, I never thought you were going to do it!” I said. “Well, are you happy?” He responded with a “You bet I am!”

My husband began to look lustfully at my jugs. While he was focused on my chest, I glanced over at the guy that I had been flirting with, and he was looking long and hard at me as well. I pretended not to notice. However, I did see that all the men in the area were starring at my boobs and looking like they could jump me. It was a little unnerving, but, yet, it was a little empowering as well. I felt that I could ask most anything of these guys, and they would jump to attention and fulfill my every wish. It was at this moment I had the urge to stand up and brush the sand off my rear and shake my head back to let my long hair fall behind my back. I couldn’t suppress the urge and did what I felt like doing. I reached over and behind my head and brushed my hair back with my hands. I thought that there was about ten guys that just about dropped their uppers (including my husband). Since it was the first time I had ever worn this new orange bikini, and didn’t know how the suit would react on my body to various movements. I could feel that the Brazilian-cut rear portion had crawled up my ass. That butt creeping action had pulled the bottoms rearward and down in the front, which had partially uncovered my public hair on the top of the front side. These were the days before we waxed or shaved that area. Just as I realized my exposure, my husband leaned over and whispered your public hair is popping out the top of your string bikini bottoms. My feelings of unabashed empowerment turned immediately to feelings of embarrassment. I immediately sat back down and started adjusting the bottoms. After covering my pussy beard, I laid on my back with my boobs fully exposed and pointing skyward. I don’t know whether it was the cool ocean breeze coming off the water or my feeling somewhat sexual and/or sexually motivated, but my tits were hard as rocks. My husband mentioned that my tits were about as hard as his dick. I ignored his analysis. However, I did start to survey all the guys that had been watching me when I stood up, and to my surprise, most all of them were still watching me. I glanced down to my pubic region to verify that it was properly covered, and it was. Therefore, I realized that these guys were quite taken with my boobs. They are decent size, and I wear a 36D bra when I bother to wear one. For the first time I began to realize that I was attractive to more than just my horny husband. That made me feel great. I rolled over toward the good-looking guy that had been flirting with me. He was still doing the same. I smiled at him and gave him a come-hither look. I might as well have called him by name. Within a minute, he arose and walked right past me, and mouthed the word, “Restroom,” and motioned for me to follow him. I glanced over and my horny husband was looking at some other topless woman, and never saw this guy walk by. That pissed me off a little more, and I arose and announced that I needed to go to the restroom and would soon return. Being a little miffed about my husband still watching other topless women when I was doing my best to please him, I didn’t bother to put my top on, and strolled over to the restroom to meet the guy that had eyes only for me. I made certain that I was out of my husband’s site as I approached this guy. He said that his name was Ed, and that he thought I was the most beautiful woman he ever laid eyes upon. I thanked him for the compliment, and told him that that was one of the best lines a guy could give a woman. He swore that it was no line, and he really felt that way. He asked if I would like to have coffee with him sometime soon. I told him that I would if I were not married to the guy that was on the beach blanket with me. He said, "Oh, I am sorry – I didn't realize you were married.” I told him not to worry that he could not have known. I leaned over, while accidentally rubbing my bare boob against his arm, and gave him a little peck on his cheek, and thanked him for the nice compliment about my looks. He brightened up a little with that motion, and reached into his swimsuit pocket, and pulled something out. He leaned over and gave me a cheek kiss while stuffing a card into the front of my bikini bottoms, and said, “If anything changes, give me a call.” There wasn’t much room in that bikini bottom, so he may have gotten a little brush or feel of my pussy. But he was so nice, I really didn’t mind. He then said, “Well, you better get back to your man.” I agreed, and headed back. However, the positive reinforcement I received that day made me think that my going topless was not such a bad thing. I could also use it as a lever to get my husband motivated to do the things I wanted done or that I wanted to do.

Upon returning to our beach blanket, I had to discreetly remove the guy’s card from the inside pelvic area of my bikini. That would have required some explaining had he seen me do that. My return trip from the restroom also further reinforced my positive feelings about going topless, as all the guys were watching me lustfully as I strolled across the beach. It was funny that my husband a few minutes later saw my good-looking guy return to his beach towel only a few yards from us. He then said, I think that guy has a thing for you. He keeps looking over here. I told him that he was just imagining things. After a little longer we both were getting sun-burned, it was time to go. As we gathered our stuff, I chanced a little wave at my guy just as we departed. He did likewise, but I never saw him again. I did keep his card hidden away for the longest time though. I gave my husband another thrill on the way home. I walked back to the car topless and stayed that way all the way on the trip home to San Jose. He returned the favor by fingering me most all the way on that return trip. I climaxed several times. It was a ride we both remember to this day. Several people in pick-up trucks and 18-wheelers saw my toplessness through our car windows. And I am certain that some of those 18-wheeler drivers could see my husband fingering me as we passed them. That was especially the case as we got caught up in stop and go traffic on the freeway while entering San Jose. My hubby had pulled the bottom of my bikini over to the side exposing my pussy so he could more readily finger me. I had my feet on the dash with bent knees. I was breathing heavily and making faces that indicated that I was in ecstasy. There was no doubt that the truckers knew what was going on in the adjacent lanes to our car. Some of the truckers even slowed to travel alongside of us when their lane was pretty open up ahead – just so they could partake of the view. It made me hot to put on a sex show for so many others. I eventually pulled the bottoms off and rode naked all the rest of the way to our house. Then I got out and walked naked into our house. My husband was pulling off his swim trunks to lay the wood to me before he even got into the house. We had mad, passionate sex right there on the living room floor. It was a good day for both of us!
Old 10-22-2021, 09:35 PM

Default Angie on South Beach

Angie and I hit South Beach for the first time. She had a ball and loved the attention and freedom.
Attached Thumbnails
Capture223.JPG   Capture3.jpg  

PICT0243.jpg  
Old 10-28-2021, 12:23 PM

Thanked 1,817 Times in 57 Posts
Default Wife's first time topless - Key West

Wife went topless quite a few years ago (more than we care to admit!) while visiting Key West for the first time. We were newly married and decided to go to Key West, and I booked us at the Southernmost Point resort area. The wife was 23 years old and we both came from a fairly conservative upbringing - her more so than me. I was also a little jealous and somewhat protective of her (we were young and she was - and is - super hot and sexy, and I was probably a little insecure back then. Part of being young and jealous ). As such, she dressed fairly conservative.

But being on vacation and young, she wore a nice little bikini, nothing too risque. On the fist afternoon I wandered out to the end of the pier and looked at the next pier over. To my shock and pleasant surprise I saw a bunch of naked people laying around! I ran back and told her what I saw and she kinda rolled her eyes knowing what my next move would be. Of course I said I wanted to go, never thinking she would agree. But she knows me well, and knew I would not rest and would bug her and be distracted until we went. Side note - it is in my nature to be extremely curious about all things naked and sex related, and she knows this. She knows I will bug her until I get to experience whatever I'm curious about, and this was the first of many such examples. She's a gamer and usually goes along with my curiosity.

So over we went. The resort was the now closed Atlantic Shores, and it was packed with naked people. What I didn't realize in my youthful naivete was that it was a mostly gay resort, so of course the majority of the naked people were gay guys, but there was a poker run in town so there were a fair amount of naked biker chicks too. It was a great scene, the kind you don't get as much in Key West these days.

We got a couple lounge chairs and they squeezed us in between another couple and several gay guys. I had no intention of actually getting naked, I was just there to take it all in. But my wife promptly put her towel on her chair, sat down, and popped her top off! I was shocked, but there she was, her cute little B cup tits and hard dark nipples on full display! I couldn't believe it, my conservative young wife with her tits out in public! Blew my mind.

Pretty soon she started chatting with the guy next to her, and again I had to completely roll these new thoughts all around in my mind. Was I ok with her sitting there topless talking to some strange dude? Turns out I was not only OK with it, I thought it was really sexy and awesome!

Eventually I struck up a conversation with the three gay guys, and they were teasing me for being one of the only clothed people on the pool deck. When I went to get drinks they were pestering the wife to talk me into getting naked. When I got back (and after a couple drinks) we chatted about it and I finally got over it and decided what the hell. We both stripped off our bottoms and enjoyed the rest of the day naked.

She later told me that she decided to go topless and naked because she knew if she didn't I would be staring at the other girls all day (I suppose she was right). Well that worked, she was totally the object of my attention from that moment on!

That was the first of MANY experiences where the wife went topless or naked in front of others. Now she's likely to pop her top quite often, even on public beaches if we're relatively alone, and certainly frequent when we're on vacation somewhere warm. Now I love showing her off! We are very comfortable getting naked or topless and it happens whenever I can arrange it - we've come a long way! It's always good to see her still beautiful tits, but I'll never ever forget the thrill of that first time.

Here's a couple pics of her showing her beautiful boobs and body on the beaches of St Barths. Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
33861999815_48a5fce6c0_c.jpg   41510311951_b6a9fef9b4_c.jpg  

Old 10-29-2021, 03:27 AM

Thanked 1,327 Times in 103 Posts
Default First Time Topless at Biker Rally

My husband told me I should write about my first time topless experience. So,here it is. I had been to Sturgis several times, but never had flashed or gone topless. The third time was the charm I guess you could say. We had met a group that we really hit it off with. The guys all had wives that were Sturgis veterans. They took me under their wing and showed me how to have a great time at the rally. First thing they did was get me drunk. Then they helped me pick out a top that could easily be taken off. We were in the trailer of one of the couples, and they taught me how to raise my top and flash the appropriate amount of time. Then they even messed around with my boobs and tits while we were in the trailer. Pretty soon,I was getting my tits rubbed and fondled by the two women. Then they told me turn-about was fair play. I ended up with there boobs in my hands and mouth. We all laughed about our foreplay prior to going out on the flashing run. It was funny, but also a little erotic.

Once outside the trailer, the women told my husband that they were going to take me down "The Alley," and we would be back shortly. In other words, they told him to stay back. Sure enough, once three women go out on the Alley dressed sexy in low cut tops and short shorts or mini skirts, the guys all flock to them. The guys propositioned us with beads of all sizes. Being a newbie I was always the last one to flash, but I was getting my share of beads. Some of the guys giving us the beads would cop a feel, but most were pretty respectful. However, one guy grabbed both my boobs and attempted to kiss them. I pulled away. And, then, suddenly, a white knight came to my rescue. He said that he could tell I was a newbie, and that he would walk with us and give me protection from grabby guys. He also provided all three of us with some great big Margaritas for the road. All the women started out with Margaritas in hand, but we quickly discovered that flashing with one hand was difficult. So, we all decided to take our tops completely off. This was exceptionally popular with the guys on the Alley and our bead rewards were quite a bit bigger. My white knight stayed close to me. He could tell I was a lot more conservative than the other two women. One of the women actually gave a guy on the Alley a B.J. Then the other woman stated showing pussy and allowed one guy to finger her to climax. I had many offers to do the same, but refused. I do have to admit that the huge Margarita I had really loosened me up. I had a great time on the Alley walking with my girl friends and white knight. I even cuddled up with my white knight. He was shirtless, and I would periodically give him big hugs for protecting me. Eventually, the hugs were associated with long, wet kisses as well. He never did anything on his own that was over the top, but while I was really wuzzy from my Margarita, I took his hand and place it on my bare boob and told him that he could play with them and even kiss them if he wanted. He really didn't take a lot of time deciding to take me up on my offer. I must say that I totally enjoyed it, and even pressed my pussy into his then hard dick. However, that is as far as it went.

I was staggering with drunkedness the last part of the walk on the Alley -- as were the other two women with me. Once back at the campsite, my husband was waiting. I was leaning against my white knight to keep from falling. My right bare boob was against the side of his bare chest. My husband looked at me and asked where my shirt was. I laughed and told him I lost it somewhere along the way. He didn't say much, but I introduced my guy friend to him and said this guy protected me out there on the Alley. My husband shook his hand and thanked him for doing so. I told my white knight that he needed to come back and party with our group the next night. Then in my inebriated state, I gave him a big kiss. It would have been longer and sexier, but he was reluctant in front of my hubby. My white knight departed. My husband then said that it seemed as if I had been quite successful collecting beads on the Alley. I laughed and said that it looked like I had. Then I said I was too drunk to continue the night. I promised my husband that I would go out on the Alley the next night with him. That I did. And I have been a Sturgis veteran ever since. As a veteran, I am more loose and relaxed than that first time. Some might even say that I am a little bad and a lot wetter on the Alley now. The attachment: Having fun on the Alley this past year.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCI0625 (3).JPG  

Last edited by JonScores; 10-29-2021 at 03:36 AM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2021, 05:59 PM

Thanked 1,241 Times in 73 Posts

My girlfried of the time and I had been away a few times on holiday but it was all city breaks. The only one beach holiday we'd been on was with friends so there was no chance of her going topless there.

We went to the Caribbean on our own in the mid 00s. She'd always been reasonably shy but a few days in to the holiday I was putting sun tan lotion on her back and moved her bikini top straps down to do her shoulders. She undid her clasp so I could do her back too. It was fairly quiet at the pool we were at.

I thought she'd hold on to her top at the front but she let it fall down exposing her breasts. It was such a turn on.

It obviously got her going too as when we went in to the pool a few minutes later we were cuddling at a semi-hidden spot and she took my hand and pulled it between her legs and before I knew it, I'd slipped a finger in her.

I actually sneaked a picture of her while I was over at the bar getting a drink and took a couple of others when she was on the sun lounger and she's got no idea they exist to this day. The quality of this one isn't great due to the camera phones of the day but the others are clearer.

We split up a few months later but I'll always have those memories.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg  
Old 10-31-2021, 03:07 PM

Thanked 3,158 Times in 268 Posts

This happened a good few years ago.

My first real girlfriend I met at uni, not long after we started there, she was 18. First January after we met we went with her family to Tenerife for some winter sun, most of the time we spent around the pool all the women kept the tops on. One day just me and my girlfriend went to the beach. She lay down on her front in her bikini and undid the back strap. Nothing unusual there, she did that by the pool.
Then she pulled the shoulder straps down and smiled at me.
Then she pulled the bikini top away and dropped it next to me still lying on her front.
She looked at me again and said "Do you mind ?"
I didn't know what to say or how to feel and just shook my head.
With that she rolled over and sat up, bareing her tits to everyone around. The feeling was an amazing mixture of arousal with a touch of jealousy and a bit of pride !
She stayed that way all day even going to the sea and back staying topless and letting me grab a couple of shots of her on my simple pre digital film based camera.

A little appendix to this story. A few years later we split up. She gave me a few boxes of stuff we had acquired which included all the photos.
A few months later I thought about those beach pics and went to look for them, she had taken them out and i was so disappointed!!

A few months later I heard someone talking about getting some copies of photos from the negatives, I didn't know you could do that ! Next time I was back home I went straight to that box heart racing, grabbed the negatives and held them up to the light, there they were the topless shots she hadn't thought to take the negatives!

Next day I shamelessly walked into the nearest place with just the strips I wanted developed and an hour later I was back in possession of those pictures.

I still enjoy them from time to time !
Old 11-02-2021, 04:42 AM

Thanked 2,484 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyadc View Post
This happened a good few years ago.

My first real girlfriend I met at uni, not long after we started there, she was 18. First January after we met we went with her family to Tenerife for some winter sun, most of the time we spent around the pool all the women kept the tops on. One day just me and my girlfriend went to the beach. She lay down on her front in her bikini and undid the back strap. Nothing unusual there, she did that by the pool.
Then she pulled the shoulder straps down and smiled at me.
Then she pulled the bikini top away and dropped it next to me still lying on her front.
She looked at me again and said "Do you mind ?"
I didn't know what to say or how to feel and just shook my head.
With that she rolled over and sat up, bareing her tits to everyone around. The feeling was an amazing mixture of arousal with a touch of jealousy and a bit of pride !
She stayed that way all day even going to the sea and back staying topless and letting me grab a couple of shots of her on my simple pre digital film based camera.

A little appendix to this story. A few years later we split up. She gave me a few boxes of stuff we had acquired which included all the photos.
A few months later I thought about those beach pics and went to look for them, she had taken them out and i was so disappointed!!

A few months later I heard someone talking about getting some copies of photos from the negatives, I didn't know you could do that ! Next time I was back home I went straight to that box heart racing, grabbed the negatives and held them up to the light, there they were the topless shots she hadn't thought to take the negatives!

Next day I shamelessly walked into the nearest place with just the strips I wanted developed and an hour later I was back in possession of those pictures.

I still enjoy them from time to time !
Can't beat an old topless photo or a topless memory to "enjoy" from time to time.
The Following User Says Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2022, 03:30 PM

Thanked 21,602 Times in 1,473 Posts

Here's a situation that could be posted in "Low key events that give a massive thrill" and "What did you see that made you masturbate ASAP?" and also this thread "Erection Friendly Nude Beaches/Resorts in the World".

I've said before that I've largely avoided nudist camps and beaches out of respect for the lifestyle and the fact I do in fact struggle with not having an erection as I can't always separate nudity from sex and the first time I went to a nudist camp, I had to spend much of my time in the pool due to the overstimulation of constantly seeing curvy, busty, middle-aged women walking around nude.

The second time I went to a nudist camp, I was with an ex (who I remain friends with) who heard about the nudist park from a news story and decided she wanted to go, I was shocked and we lingered on it for weeks before we just said "fuck it" decided to take a chance. I told her that my previous time at a nudist camp was spent mostly in the pool because I couldn't keep my erection down and I decided that I would remain in a towel as to not break the rules (and one of the owners was a sweet older lady who was very understanding and took no issue with me remaining a towel).

When we got there, she immediately got nervous, she is a plus-sized woman. 5' 7" tall and about 225 pounds with very large breasts. I do not have permission to post her pics but if you are familiar with the nude model Sara Willis, her body is similar, except her areolas are larger and darker and her nipples are a bit thicker. She was wearing high waisted bikini set and she decide to go topless at first and I told her that if she feels uncomfortable, I'll her crochet coverup dress close by so she can cover up quickly.

She untied the bikini top and took a deep breath and started walking toward the camp, today this day her body language was so sexy. She kept putting her hands up to the breasts and bringing them back to her side because her natural inclination was to cover herself but here was a woman who had never been naked for anybody except her doctor, her ex-husband or her boyfriends about to walk into a poolside area with 20 plus people, including a number of men with her breasts totally uncovered.

The heavy breathing and general uneasiness were so sexy, and seeing her come out of her shell was sexy as hell, eventually, she took the bottoms off and got comfortable and it was great and everybody was so nice but I could never take the towel off because, between her and the 20 other naked ladies, I was just overstimulated as hell to the point that my erection started hurting after a while. I spent so much time in the pool that I turned into a raisin.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ~*ghetto_star*~ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2022, 07:07 PM

Default RE: Getting closer to other boats

RE: "found myself wanting to go closer to other people so they could see my boobs"

What an excellent strategy! We like your thinking!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greg550 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2024, 12:12 PM

First time she went topless wasn’t bothered either way nobody knew us etc 2nd time was different a few people who knew us where ther including a few of Sharon’s workmates that was exciting and a bit scary
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leyther1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
beach., topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s