uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2020, 11:59 AM

Thanked 4,735 Times in 423 Posts

In my 45 years of being single I went through quit a few women. So, I have a lot of wrong hole stories to tell. But this one seems to be the most interesting to me. I was with a new girl, we had only had sex twice before. She was tall about 5,11 and weighed about 110lbs. medium size tits and an ass that was heart shaped and firm and tight. Long legs that seemed like they went to her neck. Lol. I had her in my bed and eating her pussy and she was getting into it. She was grinding my face and moaning really loud. I took my index finger and was fingering her pussy while my mouth was focusing on her clit. I could tell she was about to cum. She reached down and grabbed my hand and pulled it out of her pussy I was like ok but then she started trying to push my finger into her asshole. I said WRONG HOLE she said no it isn’t and I let her push my finger into her asshole. I went back to work on her clit as I fingered her ass. It didn’t take long until she had a screaming orgasm. I let her calm down and we talked about it. I asked her if she liked being fucked in the ass and she said yes. I then asked do you want me to fuck you in the ass now? She said yes, so She turned over on her stomach and I got down and tongue fucked her asshole and then moved my way up and she grabbed my dick and guided me to her hole. She then said you be still and let me do the pushing. I was obedient and done as she said. She started by just pushing back very slowly, then once my head was in, she was being still for a while but was rubbing her clit. I could feel her start to relax and at that point she started bucking her hips really fast in these tiny short strokes. I was still doing as she said but I could feel my dick going in a little at a time. It didn’t take long until my whole dick was all the way in. At that point She then said fuck me. So I did. I was so excited it didn’t take long for me to cum. Afterword I said to her, anytime you want me to fuck you in the ass let me know. She said, don’t worry I will be asking a lot. The very next time I seen her we were not together more than a minute she said to me, I want you to fuck me in my ass. I hated to see her move away. She was a lot of fun. Loved sex and was kinky to boot. I have more stories about her but ill stick to wrong hole stories. lol
Old 03-19-2024, 03:01 PM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts

I like to fuck my wife's c*nt from behind. Sometimes, if I'm not lined up properly, she calls out "Wrong Hole!", and then she aims me properly into her c*nt and we fuck. I've never been interested in fucking anyone in the ass, so never asked to go into that hole.

Once, while safely in her c*nt, I asked her if she'd ever been fucked in the ass before we met. She'd had lots of sexual experience before we met, but her answer still surprised me. I'll try to summarise what I learnt: The only time she ever took a cock into her butt was at an orgy where about a dozen guys were sharing her. She challenged each one to give her an orgasm by doing something different with her, and when they got to the last guy they'd used up all the regular positions and all that was left was her butt. She didn't really want it, but let him in anyway, said his dick curved to the left. They took it slow, and while he was still in there the only way she could finally get an orgasm with him in her butt was to have another guy suck her clit.

Now I know she's been fucked in the ass. When we first met, she told me up front how many guys she'd fucked, but that didn't include the one in her ass. Said that if she'd taken more in the ass she would've started a separate list.

So now whenever I spend time licking and kissing her c*nt, I take a good look down at her asshole and try to imagine that other felllow's cock sliding into it. Her asshole is quite cute, tiny and puckered, so apparently it recovered just fine. But I still don't want to go in there myself. And if she ever wants a cock up her ass again, it'll have to be someone else's. Have at it, guys! I like her c*nt. To each his own.

Last edited by MFN; 03-19-2024 at 03:09 PM. Reason: too wordy
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2024, 06:56 PM

Thanked 57,571 Times in 2,211 Posts

I was at a professional society meeting. After the banquet there was dancing. Since the majority of people at the meeting were women, I was nicely outnumbered (I was a non member speaker), had a lot of fun, rubbed up against a lot of people, but left alone. In the elevator, I got on with a lady who I had shared a few dances with. She wasn't all that pretty, but was nicely shaped, and had really rubbed against me while we were dancing.

She was equally "friendly" on the elevator ride, told me that her roomate had gone home early, and I went to her room with her. We got naked pretty quickly, again she wasn't that pretty, put had great tits, with very pointy nipples, and a very round bottom. Things progressed pretty rapidly, we're naked, then I'm eating her, then she's sucking me, next logical step is fucking, in fact I've put on the rubber and I'm rubbing my cock on the opening of her pussy, but she says "no", I'm afraid of getting pregnant, had a scare last month......... so even with condoms, I don't want to fuck........moment of disappointment, it's hard to stop when you have your dick reacy to eanter......but I like it in the ass, a lot!

Turns out she wasn't lying, a total screamer. Fucked her wrong hole 3 times that night, and the next afternoon, after my speech (closing keynote), and then that night night. She was used enough to anal that she didn't get fubbed raw.
Good news, bad news, she lives in a different part of the country, so I don't have an out of town gf, but a willing anal fuck buddy whenever we can organize the travel.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2024, 11:27 AM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFN View Post
The only time she ever took a cock into her butt... ...When we first met, she told me up front how many guys she'd fucked, but that didn't include the one in her ass. Said that if she'd taken more in the ass she would've started a separate list.
Well, silly me! Only one?! I shoulda realised, no woman stops at just one.

This morning I told her what I'd posted yesterday, and she admitted that she might have done it more than once, maybe even a couple of times. So she thought about it a while, and started compiling that second list. Then began telling me how after getting naked she squatted over a guy and lowered her asshole down onto his cock so she could control the entry, and then, once in, they rolled over for a normal buttfuck. After she got the hang of it and opened her "wrong hole" a bit more, she did it with a few more fellows until her curiosity was satisfied. Then never did it again. Fine with me!

So now I look at her a little differently: I see her ass as more than just a thing of beauty, now it's one more place that other men have stuck their dicks in. Even more beautiful that way!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s