Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2011, 01:23 PM

Thanked 31,259 Times in 1,368 Posts
Default Donna

Donna and I had been married for less than a month when I broke out my Polaroid camera and suggested taking a few nudes of her. She agreed right away with the famous "Promise that you won't show them to anyone?"

She seemed very relaxed posing for me and afterwards we had great sex. Although she won't admit it, I am sure she had posed nude for others prior to this time. She seemed too willing for this to be her first time.

Here are a few of the shots taken then:
Attached Thumbnails
V1.jpg   V3.jpg  

V5.jpg   V2.jpg  

The Following 93 Users Say Thank You to dirtyharry11 For This Useful Post:
Agibson11942, anomalous_anon, anythingyouwant, apeyboy, baddaddy, BadPhotog, bam2929, banjoman1225, Big Daddy G, breastexp101, brunettesrule, burltable930, Candi Delight, cbstottle, clc10, clc100, collector5757, crazyhorse91, curly804, dicknsider, eagleb1, echoes46, fyos, GabberZZ, greendoor, Hamburgny69, iggysmith, ILoveToShowMyWife, irish drunkard, Iron280, itionthat, IWFQM, jackdupp, JackRyan, JacksonSG-1, jamsicator, jdub, jellyworm, jiinx81, johne5, jojo33bdx, leper, MacnJaye, markandjoan, mars78, maymedson11, mlcupple, Mudd, nectcouple, nephilim, not_typical, oholibama, old jer, oldbuckeye, palladin, Plainlover2002, punkdog, rak1918, ray123456, raysallx, rpsaturnal, Rufus the Red, rzap9959, s2k3, SandyM, scott5776, shnowballs, Showoffmywife, Sinister Minister, sith11, skimmer, smartin15, snaiper817, snakem2000, Speedster, ssspender, stevezr1, tempted, testme97, theradioshack, timmyw9, tomzsmith66, tonz42, tweetybroad, United100, Upforit200891, voyeurager, warrior99, whatnow3, wolf86, woollybugger, xxxxenophile, zacster
Old 06-08-2011, 10:43 PM

Question us

who was taking the pictures
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to roy rodgers For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2011, 03:58 PM

Default yes Franglais

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franglais View Post
Was that question for us roy?
sorry i am new at this. your story and pix, of your lovely wife, was so interesting, i just wanted to know more!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to roy rodgers For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2011, 03:41 PM

Default freshman year of college

My girlfriend of about a year had a minor accident in my car in the dorm parking lot. I sent a couple of my buddies over to take photos of the other car so the other person wouldn't claim more damage than had actually happened. When they brought me back the camera there were 3 shots left on the Polaroid. I told my girlfriend that she needed to make up for having the accident and she had no problem posing completely nude in her dorm room. With the other two shots she took one of me, and then took one of me kissing her feet (which she and I both loved doing.) That night started a series of about 6 more times where we would take a entire roll of 10 Polaroids. One time she even let me take shots of her on a film camera. All of them were very suggestive, but only the last one had full nudity. I had those developed and have no idea if there are copies or not. I still have every photo we ever took, and have even scanned them so I can look at them without damaging them. The oldest ones are now 26 years old.
Old 06-21-2011, 09:07 PM

Thanked 2,291 Times in 178 Posts

You know what you must do. Listen, and you will hear it whispered by the voice within.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ewokalypse For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2011, 08:45 PM

Thanked 5,599 Times in 357 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecil View Post
My girlfriend of about a year had a minor accident in my car in the dorm parking lot. I sent a couple of my buddies over to take photos of the other car so the other person wouldn't claim more damage than had actually happened. When they brought me back the camera there were 3 shots left on the Polaroid. I told my girlfriend that she needed to make up for having the accident and she had no problem posing completely nude in her dorm room. With the other two shots she took one of me, and then took one of me kissing her feet (which she and I both loved doing.) That night started a series of about 6 more times where we would take a entire roll of 10 Polaroids. One time she even let me take shots of her on a film camera. All of them were very suggestive, but only the last one had full nudity. I had those developed and have no idea if there are copies or not. I still have every photo we ever took, and have even scanned them so I can look at them without damaging them. The oldest ones are now 26 years old.
That's a pretty cool story Fecil.

But.... the point of this thread was to show off folk's first nude photo. [hint hint!]
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2011, 09:03 AM

shnowballs--I understand completely and mean no disrespect to you or this forum. I've lurked enough over the years to know what happens when someone posts and incites the ire of the regulars. I've thought for years about the possibility of posting, and have even gone so far as to block out her face, but posting that type of photo is not as good as showing the entire original. I know for myself I like to see the expression of the lady posing and to imagine what the whole scene was like before and after. But in the end I don't see the reward outweighing the risk because it would definitely have an adverse effect on her job, and on our kids and our lives in our small town. I'm fortunate that my wife looks pretty much like she did as a 19-year-old and would be recognizable. If I made a mistake by posting my story feel free to delete it.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to fecil For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2011, 07:56 PM

Thanked 5,599 Times in 357 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecil View Post
shnowballs--I understand completely and mean no disrespect to you or this forum. I've lurked enough over the years to know what happens when someone posts and incites the ire of the regulars. I've thought for years about the possibility of posting, and have even gone so far as to block out her face, but posting that type of photo is not as good as showing the entire original. I know for myself I like to see the expression of the lady posing and to imagine what the whole scene was like before and after. But in the end I don't see the reward outweighing the risk because it would definitely have an adverse effect on her job, and on our kids and our lives in our small town. I'm fortunate that my wife looks pretty much like she did as a 19-year-old and would be recognizable. If I made a mistake by posting my story feel free to delete it.
Don't worry Fecil, I won't delete your post.

I completely understand. That's why I blur out the face on the pics I post.

Mind you, I hope this doesn't lessen them in your eyes...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2016, 12:45 AM

Thanked 4,808 Times in 153 Posts
Default wife's first nudes

My wife's first nudes came in a hotel room. I mentioned a concert in a city a few hours away from us. I had just bought a new digital camera and was eager to use it for naughty purposes. She really wanted to go to the concert and since it would require an overnight stay I told her we could go but only if I got some nude pics. She agreed and these are what I took. She fell asleep and as she used to do was sleeping naked. I thought I would sneak some pics of her in so I worked the covers off of her. It wasn't long before the flash woke her up and she started posing for me.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC00132.JPG   DSC00133(1).jpg  

DSC00134(1).jpg   DSC00136(1).jpg  

DSC00137.JPG   DSC00141 (1).JPG  

DSC00143.JPG   DSC00145.JPG  

The Following 75 Users Say Thank You to carameldelight For This Useful Post:
Areolaman1, arnoldziffel, baddaddy, BadPhotog, bob_jones, breastexp101, Candi Delight, cartman88, colascne1, collector5757, confed1470, Couple6872, cowboy1890, crazyhorse91, curly804, dandd, dandyd24, dognheat, dpence, DRDavenport, Fafnir770, fanchhunter, greendoor, iggysmith, itionthat, IWFQM, jackdupp, jellyworm, jiinx81, jimbojes, johne5, johnnycancer, jojo33bdx, kacshadow, kuryaki, MacnJaye, markandjoan, maymedson11, mlcupple, movalrats, nectcouple, ninja10, nm385, not_typical, oldbuckeye, OlliP, rak1918, raysallx, rold63, rpsaturnal, rzap9959, SandyM, scott5776, scott794, sexvouchers, shnowballs, sith11, snaiper817, snakem2000, southwest.blue, Speedster, stiv837, thefergieferg1, Tifosi, tonz42, toyroller1, tweetybroad, Upforit200891, vitl, voyeurager, warrior99, whatnow3, wolf86, zacster, zintomx
Old 03-08-2016, 03:36 AM

Thanked 25,735 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Wife

I think this is close to the first.....
Attached Thumbnails
1989.jpg  

Tags
amateurs, first time nude

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015