uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2024, 07:24 PM

Thanked 3,423 Times in 231 Posts

He was enjoying the bj and it didn’t last long as he must have cum and she stood up to a cheer as did a few other ladies she wiped her mouth and took a drink and she kissed him her hand was moving as was his and she bent over back into the foam and again his face said it all. She stood bit her back was arched as she was grinding away he grabbed her tits and then the music stopped and the lights came up as someone had fallen badly in the foam on the stairs. As everyone else did we shielded our eyes for a few seconds and I saw he was pulling out and she pulled down the skirt and he put his cock away and she talked to him and pointed to me.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2024, 04:19 AM

Thanked 3,423 Times in 231 Posts

She kissed him ages. And she walked over to me with a huge grin on her face. She hugged me all wet and said thanks. She grabbed her too and put it on and we left the club. Outside she said did I enjoy watching and I said yes. She said she never thought I would let it go that far and I smiled and said we agreed to allow the other to do stuf. She took my hand and placed it at her c*nt and smiled I fingered her to find she was very wet and she whispered that’s his cum in there. I looked around and saw him in the distance and I said what did u promise him would happen next. She said I hoped u would fuck me on the beach so he could watch.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2024, 03:32 AM

Thanked 3,385 Times in 246 Posts
Default My Wife The Tease

My wife loves to tease guys. I recently bought her a new outfit to wear to clubs. It is a see-thru pair of pants with fringe down the side. It offers a great look through the thin black mesh material. She put on a see through black g-string with a love hole in it for her pussy. She wore a see-thru top that is a fence net black. Everyone can readily see her boobs and tits through it. She told me that she would like to enter the club first by herself to make it look like she was a single girl. She told me to wait 5 or 10 minutes before I came in to see if she could attract a guy.

Well, after a 5 minute wait i entered and found several guys gathered around her. She already had about three drinks lined up for her on the bar (including 2 shots). Pretty soon, she had selected her mark. She went out on the dance floor to a slow song and wrapped herself around the guy. It didn't take him long to start groping her. He started by feeling of her tits through the fence net top. Then he managed to pull the top up over one boob to get a better feel. She didn't fight him off at all. So, he managed to pull the other half of the top over the second boob. With that he leaned over and started kissing her tits right on the dance floor.

After the song concluded, she pulled her top back down over her tits. He had managed to maneuver her over to a dark corner of the club and pushed his hands down her see-thru pants. Initially, he just worked on her ass. But soon he had one hand around front and had located the love hole in her g-string. She wrapped one leg around him while supporting herself against him with the other leg. She was giving him deep throat, tongue kisses. And he was about to cum in his own pants.

About that time, she signaled me to drop by. I slowly made my way over to them. She looked up and said, "Oh, there's my date. I thought you weren't coming, so I had a dance with this very nice man." I replied, "Oh, that was nice of him to keep you busy since I was late. I appreciate it." The guy looked like he had just been hit in the balls. He was totally deflated after thinking he had a sure thing. He said good-bye to my wife and walked over to another area of the club. I grabbed my wife and started repeating everything that I saw him do to and with her. This time, however, she went into the restroom, and pulled out of her purse an almost identical pair of see-thru pants. But these pants had a love hole in them that reached from her pussy to her ass. She had ditched the panties altogether. She sat down on a chair next to me facing toward the guy that had been mauling her. I started working my hand up her leg to her pussy and stuck my finger in that nice soft, wet area and began stroking her. She had spread her legs out to allow ease of deep entry. A number of guys were watching this exercise. Pretty soon she acted like she was climaxing. About five guys were going nuts watching this. After about five minutes of this, we got up and left the club with those same guys all breathing heavy and looking at her bare ass as we departed the facility.

My wife does enjoy a good tease!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2024, 07:49 PM

Thanked 7,124 Times in 393 Posts
Default Stripped on stage

At the hotel bar, she was wearing just a dress and comfortable shoes, nothing else all afternoon and gave me this first picture. She said she needed to change for the evening apparently meaning just her shoes, putting on fuck me heels before returning to the bar. Later in the evening, some of her favourite music came on and she just smiled at me and said "get ready with the camera " then got up on the stage, took off her dress and danced naked around the pole in front of an appreciative audience. She didn't put her dress back on after, just came back to the bar and sat in heels, chatting to her new fanbase!
Attached Thumbnails
cyw8j91310551635~5.jpg   v5p62k1310551635~4 (1)~2.jpg  

7hshx91310551635~4 (1)~2.jpg   e4x5741310551635~4 (1)~2.jpg  

9frvej1310551635~4 (1)~2.jpg   sc7bve1310551635~4 (1)~2.jpg  

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Billy1963 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2024, 03:51 AM

Thanked 1,328 Times in 103 Posts
Default She Put on a Show in the Club

I bought my wife a very sexy outfit that I had hoped she would wear to a club last night. She didn't disappoint. The top and skirt were a see-thru black rhinestone on a mesh material. I was certain that she would wear the laced up top with no bra, but when she came out ready to go and had no panties on, it was fantastic. So, you could see her boobs and tits readily on the top side, and now you could see her pussy and ass on the bottom side. The skirt was mini (11' in length) slit up to the waist on each leg with about a 12" front panel covering her pussy. I told her she looked marvelous! She asked if she was showing too much, and I replied that she was just fine the way she was! So, off we went to the club.

Once there, she strolled in like she owned the place. Every guy had their mouth dropped open as they looked her up and down. We picked out a table near the middle of the club. We had started drinking in the afternoon prior to getting ready for the evening, so we both had a little buzz going. The Margaritas delivered to the table would help continue the buzz. We started dancing and I noticed all the guys looking my wife over as she shaked and bounced those boobies and ass which were clearly visible beneath that thin see-thru rhinestone material. After a number of dances between time out's for drinks, we were ready for another round (about our fourth one for the night). The waitress was busy with a number of other customers, so I went over to the bar and ordered the next round. My wife was really tipsy by this time, and when she is tipsy -- especially on Tequila -- she loves to tease guys. There was a young guy seated at a table with his SO that had really been watching my wife every chance he got. I had noticed it, and apparently so had my wife. He had a full frontal shot of my wife from his table location. My wife had let her skirt slip around where one of the leg slits was over her pussy. And she somehow managed to slump down a little in her chair and spread her legs a good ten inches to display her shaved pussy for this guy. He was beside himself attempting to sneak glances at her. My wife's display had not escaped his SO, nor had his frequent glances. I could tell his SO was not a happy camper. My wife then acted as if she were somewhat over heated from all the dancing and started loosening her laced up top. The fact is, nothing was much hidden through that thin material anyway, but with the loosening of the strings in that laced top, the two sides flopping away barely covered her tits.

By the time I returned with our drinks, my wife had the guy mesmerized. I said, "Well, chalk up another one!" My wife asked, "What do you mean?" I told her that her little show was creating a problem for that guy across from us. She acted innocent of any wrongdoing. I said, "You got his wife or girlfriend furious with him watching you!" My wife exclaimed. "Oh, surely you are joking." I replied, "You had the guy thinking you are ready to screw him, and his date will make certain he won't get any from anywhere tonight." My wife responded, "Well, surely you can't be serious. I am not going to screw him -- at least not tonight while he has a date (she joked -- I think)." I said, "Look, she is getting up to leave. You have ruined both their nights." My wife started to get up to go apologize to the guy before I grabbed her and set her down. I told her that she knows what she is doing and enjoys it. Of course, she feigned innocence again. I said that I didn't care if she teased guys, but attempt to tease guys that don't have dates. She then said, "You are right. Let's see who I can get hot and bothered next." Then she gave me a "just kidding look." However, she didn't bother to straighten her skirt around where she wasn't leaving a gap straight to her pussy, nor did she retighten the strings on her top to keep her boobies from flopping out of her top while dancing. And once those tits escaped, she didn't put them back in until the dance was over, and she was back at the table -- if then. And she continued to keep those legs spread for all to partake of her lower charms. As we left the club later, I looked at her with her tits out after our last dance, and I said, "You know you are bad!!!" She said, "I know, and you love it!!!" I couldn't argue with her.

As she was getting into the car for the ride home, she stripped off her top prior to getting in and pulled her skirt over her head and off leaving her bare-ass naked in the parking lot before getting seated in the car. As we pulled out of the lot, she started undoing my pants and extracting my member. With her on her knees in the passenger seat and her bare ass above the window opening, she started giving me a great blow job. The only problem was that we were in stop and go traffic in a metropolitan area of the freeway. She paid no attention to any of the adjacent cars and trucks around us. One trucker blew his air horn as we were stopped near his window. My wife turned and flashed her tits at him and told him to get off his horn. Well, I made it home without blowing my load. My wife jumped out of the car naked and headed to the bedroom where we completed the night's activities. She is so bad -- but I love it!!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post:

Tags
hotwife, watching

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s