uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2024, 10:14 PM

Thanked 1,256 Times in 31 Posts

Waiting for the next update and hoping there will be lots of naked shenanigans to report! Not going to lie, I’m hoping for more physicality between Xavier and your wife. It’s so hot. Definitely living vicariously through you at this point.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ak_Sparky For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2024, 04:54 PM

Thanked 2,150 Times in 126 Posts

Thursday they both have seemed to come alive around noon. I received apologies from both by text for morning behavior. Xavier text he was free after noon. My wife encouraged me to take an early day.

I made it home a little short of four. I fully expected both to be recovering. I walk in from the garage and was greeted by two very happy naked people. Once stripped and showered we sat in the den talking. They told me all about their conversations about Wednesday night. A summary of this, if i posted details it would take days. They both have exhibitionist tendencies. I already know that. They resolved that, yes, they both had sexual thoughts at times and both have masturbated to it. Xavier admitted to multiple times since morning. An example used was the flashing of the truckers the previous night. Both said, it was sexual experiences. They brought up the two events I posted in comparison.

Both said that they are accustomed to seeing each other naked. My wife said, only when she's thinking of ways to tease him or exposing does she think sexually. She made a point to say not sex just excited sexual thoughts of what she's doing or how she feels being touched. Her example was bending over teasing Xavier and spreading her cheeks. She said putting her pussy close to his face was arousing. Spreading herself open to him in her aroused state made her even more excited. Smiling she said, after all the times he had kissed her ass through jeans, shorts and bikinis she knew he would kiss a bare ass cheek that's why she changed it to butthole. She added, Xavier taking advantage of her position was a shock but she enjoyed his reaction to what he did. She repeated, I rubbed myself raw this morning remembering his reaction after. So her summary was, she does not mind ad has never minded Xavier's touching. She brought up many incidents of his grabbing tits, ass and pussy in the past. She said, I know what he was doing I just never said anything. I loved that part of our relationship.

Xavier's was a little different. He admitted to purposefully putting her in positions to grab her, hold her or touch. He said, it became part of our relationship and he thought she expected it. She agreed. He said, yes I've thought and dreamed about having sex with her. When she was stroking me I thought it. There's nothing on this earth that would get me to cross that boundry. He said, honestly when we are wrestling or just sitting naked legs touching, I get aroused. I know I'm not crossing any lines I just can not help it.

The conclusion summarized was, yes they get excited, yes they enjoy each other. The difference was that they trusted each other to never cross a touching boundry. They used the word trust continually. The only thing I added was you two never asked or added me. They looked seriously at me. I said, you know, that I trust each of you. Xavier walked over and sat sideways on my lap. He put his arm around my shoulder and said, I have never once questioned your trust in me or mine in you. He attempted to kiss me on the lips. I stood up quickly, dropping him to the floor. We all laughed. We agreed that this was resolved and if anyone has issues voice it. Agreed.

I announced that I guess it's my night for a good drunk party. They both complained saying the wine snuck up on them. I responded with four or five bottles is not sneaking up. They laughed but said, it's Xavier's last night we have to party. We decided to go to a steak house early to get things started. My wife's favorite is LB's. Everyone dressed. Xavier and I business casual, button down and slacks. We are having a pre-drink waiting on my wife. She walks in and Xavier stands up whistling and clapping. She has on her little spaghetti strap black dress, obviously no bra. The material is super thin on top so tits moving to her walk. I join him. She spins and lifts the front. No panties. We cheer louder.

On the interstate Xavier attempts to get her to flash some truckers. She resisted saying maybe after some drinks on the way back. We are their first customers and got full attention. Xavier mentioned several times how our waiter was staring at her hard nipples poking the thin cloth. After several drinks Xavier wanted to test it. She went to the restroom walking past the waiter at the bar. He watched her coming and going. He called another guy over talking and smiling. Xavier said, look he called another to see, I told you. They watched her return. She saw them watching and walked a little heavier causing a lot more bounce and jigging. She sat down and said, you were right they waited on me. I had to turn down the remaining drinks Xavier was ordering because I had to drive back. I think the two of them took advantage. By the time we were done my wife had five gin and tonics. She was feeling no pain. Xavier had six scotch and waters and was on his way. I had my one bourbon.

It's barely six o'clockand light. Xavier said, let's go to that sports bar we were at that time looking at pictures. Once on the interstate Xavier begged my wife to flash a trucker. She did not wat to take her dress off if we were going to another bar. She agreed to pull down the top and flash tits. Xavier was excited approaching the first truck. We got beside him. Xavier's words, damn, it's a scruffy old white man. It's still light out. He looks over and smiles my wife waves as he waved back she motioned pulling her top down. He nodded yes. She flashed both tits to a smiling thumbs up. We passed. Xavier said, a brother seeing those beauties would give a better reaction. My wife said, most react the same. Xavier said, not my guy from last night.

We passed several more but Xavier wanted to prove a point, all were white or hispanic. We approached one, Xavier said, that's my guy right there. Same scenario. He looks, she waved, he waved back, she motioned pulling her top down. He smiled nodding yes. She pulled her top down exposing her tits. The only difference was he had a bigger smiled and more pronounced nodding yes and included a thumbs up. We passed. Xavier cussed him saying maye he was not a full brother or maybe he was gay. We laughed at Xavier's excuses.

We get to the bar. Other than one female waitress it was all men and my wife entering tits bouncing, nipples hard and legs for days coming out her skirt got plenty of attention. We got a raised table at the far end by the bar away from the pool tables. I order a drink and headed to the restroom. Walking back my wife's legs stood out under the raised table and chairs. I said as much sitting down. To my drink. She smiled and said, better keep my legs crossed then. Xavier made a run also to see. He agreed. She made a few trips to the restroom garnering a lot of male attention to her tits. We had several drinks and talked but could not convince my wife to flash some pussy. She kept saying we are too close to the house and these folks may live close. We left and it was dark.

We arrived home and stripped. We got a fire roaring and music playing. It's really early and all are drinking. Xavier said, let's play a card game. I sarcastically said, what, strip poker. We laughed and said, just poker. We started playing. After a while Xavier said, looser has to do a drink shot. That's pouring a shot glass full of what you are drinking. We decided on best out of five hands dictated who had to drink. I won. Xavier. My wife, Xavier. Me, Xavier. Three in a row and he's complaining that we were cheating. He won, my wife. After that I do not recall the order. I know I alternated between Xavier and my wife when I won. Majority of Xavier's was my wife with a few to me. My wife did not win much but gave Xavier all but one. Skipping. I won. I said, my wife. She complained of being too drunk already. Can I do something else. Without thinking I said, ten seconds of playing with your nipples. She agreed. She gave us a good ten seconds of very erotic nippls and tit play. By the end both Xavier and I are hard. When complete she stops sits up and says my deal. I said, I'm thinking sexual thoughts, Xavier laughs and said, me too.

We continued till Xavier won. He said, my wife. She opted for a challenge. Xavier said, ten seconds of a stripper dance. To the music already playing she started. Just before the ten seconds on my phone went off at seven she backed u to me sitting on my hard dick and slid her pussy up and down the shaft. Ten seconds ended she sat in her chair saying, who's deal. Xavier complained that she didn't dance but gave me a lap dance. She said, what's the last words you said. Dance. We only played a few more hands and quit. We were getting too drunk too early. Xavier said, damnit, I was going to say lap dance for me next time. My wife said, awwww, you would have liked it too. I started teasing Xavier exaggerating how good the three seconds were. My wife jumps on Xavier's back saying take me inside for a refill. He does.

When they returned she is now on his front hugging him, legs around his waist. His hard dick pointing out from under her ass. He walks to the pit with his back to the fire saying, we are here. She said, but I'm comfortable. I really can not see anything but her back and ass cheeks. His dick blocks my view. She's drinking her drink laughing at Xavier telling her she's like a baby opossum latched to him. She says, I'm slipping, pop me up. Xavier, to me appeared to put a hand under each thigh at her butt cheeks and lifted her up. She said, Xavier your fingers are on my pussy. He said, I'm holding you up, you want me to let you go. She leaned back looking at him briefly and said, no, I trust you. Xavier smiled and said, good. They stayed in this position no idea how long. He would rotate having her back to the fire upon request then back. I know a minimum fifteen minute probably more. I had a refill restroom break during and returned to them in the same position. Granted she has been on his shoulders for an hour at a concert, his back or front before so nothing abnormal other than naked.

I assume the only reason she got down was Xavier needed a refill and restroom break. When he was inside I asked her. She said when he put his hands under her he had some of his fingers across her pussy. I said, I heard that. She said, I'm drunk and my legs were tired so I let him hold me up. I just didn't think he could last this long. I said, so. She smiled really big. She said, he didn't move them much for the longest. He said, I got to get some blood moving in my hands. I did not hear this. She said, you were inside. She said, he lifted her again and this time adjusted his hands so that his right hand had his fingers across. She said, he started moving them in her slit and pretty much everywhere. She said it made me squeeze him and lift. He asked if I was OK. She said, I did not expect that. She said, he smiled and said, getting my blood flowing in my fingers. She said, pretty much from the time you left till I got down he was rubbing every part of my vagina and between my legs. She said, his fingers are so long he could touch everywhere. She made me laugh saying this which made her laugh. She added, I bet he's in there trying to wash off all the wetness he caught on his fingers, I was getting really wet.

Xavier returned. They did a lot of pushing, wrestling and general rough housing throughout the night. He had hands all over her during this. His and her favorite seemed to be holding her down on the sofa with one hand across her tits and nipples the other across her pubic strip and mound. After struggling some two or three times in this position she grabbed his dick squeezing it making him do whatever she wanted. He seemed to enjoy it because he did it a few more times.

We had been going for hours but it's still very early. My wife asked us if she could go lay down for an hour. We agreed. She was really drunk. She made Xavier promise to come get her after an hour because I would not and he leaves tomorrow. He promised. We had set a midnight curfew again and it was hours away.

Xavier and I are talking about old friends and where they are and updating each other when his phone rings. His wife. He puts her on speaker. We are having fun talking to her. She immediately said, you two are smashed asking where's my wife. We told her she's a lightweight and passed out in the bed earlier. She agreed she couldn't keep up with us either. She asked what we were doing. Drunk Xavier said before thinking, we are drunk, by a fire naked talking. A pause then, naked. I said quickly before drunk dumbass could speak, with as good a fake laugh as I could muster, we're watching basketball. We made a bet and both lost so we had to jump in the freezing cold pool naked. We are drying off by the fire. She is laughing now. She said, you two are not drunk enough to do that. She still laughing. Drunk dumbass said, we sure are, you want to see. I'm looking at him pointing at my flaccid dick shaking my head no.

He does his loud drunk laugh at me. She said, what are you laughing at. He said, he's pointing at his dick shaking his head no, I think the cold water has him embarrassed. I'm still shaking my head trying to get his drunk ass to shut up. She is giggling on the phone and said, you are serious. Xavier said, I am. Just the thought of this had me at least getting heavier. She said, emphasizing if, IF, you two are sitting there drunk and naked you know I got to see it. Xavier asked, picture or FaceTime. She is literally giggling to herself as she gives benefits of each. Eventually she said, I want a picture, I can treasure it forever. She is having a blast. Xavier promised her a picture after the call. She did not stay on very long. She made me promise to be in the picture.

I cussed him for all I had. He began to tell me about what he and his wife really do. He proceeded to tell me that he has loads of pictures she has sent him while traveling. He said, I've never saved them to my phone. They are all in my text with her. He said, she has tanned topless several times when away. He told me, that he told her he had seen my wife topless by the pool on a trip and I caught him but said it was OK and he continued watching her till we left. My mouth had to be drunk open. All he told me was not how I perceived his wife. He said the same about mine till recently. He said, she loves you two as much as us and could care less about others opinions just ours. After a long thirty minute discussion and refill, his wife text and he showed me. She text, come on babe, where's my picture, I need some relief, make sure you get his full front. He scrolled showing me a few recent pictures. One with a fat long dildo wet and have inserted in a very wet pussy.

Sober I could have wrapped my head around this revelation better. Drunk, after seeing a dildo up her pussy I am rock hard and leaking. I said, if I text her for a picture first you think she will get mad. Laughing, Xavier said, hell no, do it, demand it, I'll help like you did. I get my phone. I text her, I'll need a picture of you naked so I can rise to our picture. Xavier sent, he wants a picture of you first. She text him, I know. You didn't show him yours. He said, no but he knows I got some. We are laughing at the similarities of texting from before. The difference was, his wife was not teasing. She text me, if that's what it takes, how do you want me to pose. I look at Xavier and show him the text saying, is she serious. Xavier said, she never jokes. I wish I was sober when requested because after Xavier showed me no less than fifty he had and she looks fantastic.

I text, two, if you please. A full frontal no covering and another from behind bent over legs spread. Xavier loved it I sent it. She text Xavier, are you telling him we are texting. He text no I'm on silent and he's staring at his phone. He shows me. She text what I text her. She said, you think his heart can stand that. Xavier text, I doubt it but I'm here to revive him. We are laughing. He is scrolling text showing me loads of pictures and text and reiterated that he and his wife like sex texting better cause you can refer back when you need too. Some time later he gets a text. He responded without showing me. I get a text. It's his wife in the bathroom mirror full frontal naked and another, bending over looking back blowing a kiss.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Countrylivin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2024, 08:15 PM

So, having my own set of pictures and even better, knowingly sent by his wife my dick is throbbing as I zoom in and out. In all honesty I could have given myself a few strokes and shot a load on the floor. She text, will those do the trick. I look at Xavier and he's smiling big. I text back, yep, standing tall as can be. She text back a bunch of embarrassed emojis. Xavier said, let's do this. If you've ever been drunk and trying to set up a camera phone and on a timer and get into position and make sure your appendage is showing his best. It's work. We were laughing and trying. We took a bunch in different poses, close then far then back to back dicks pointing up and out. I don't remember all. Eventually we are drinking trying to pick out the best and delete the blurry or out of position ones. His wife is texting. Finally Xavier said pick one and we'll send it. We picked all and sent.

Xavier text her, ok did you pick a favorite. She said, I did, with a big smiling emoji. He text show me. She picked the closeup of us back to back. I text her did you get them. She text back, I did and I love you both. I text back, I love you too and wish you were here for the picture with us. She text back, I just text Xavier the same thing. I had him show me his phone. She did. Being drunk I was not as shocked as I was sober but I was really happy she was texting. Xavier asked, what's your last text. He showed me his. His wife text him, too bad you couldn't get my wife in the picture with us. He responded, that would be awesome. It was over an hour now. He said, I'm going to get her. Not too long my wife come out. She smiling big. I needed that. She's walking and talking better. Xavier comes out with two drinks. He hands my wife one. I'm rolling my eyes.

We show her our texting and pictures. She goes inside for her phone. Xavier told me he woke her up by a hand on each tit bouncing her. He said, she just laid there smiling saying in a minute so he started gently pinching and tugging her nipples till she got up. She returned show us her phone. Xavier's wife was texting her. First text, where are you. Next you awake. Next, wake up and go outside. Next, call me. Next, you should go outside and see what the boys are doing. Next, the picture of us back to back. Next, our husband's are crazy. Next, call me in the morning, we need to talk with laughing emojis.

We came up with a plan. My wife text her, sorry I was asleep. Where did this picture come from. She text Xavier, she's awake texting, I sent her the picture, she may be coming out. He text, well she will see two drunk naked people like in the picture. His wife text, that's awesome. She text my wife, they are outside naked and sent it to me, I forwarded to you, they are crazy and drunk. She waited and text, they are certainly naked and absolutely drunk. Xavier's wife text her, you know that's why we love them, never a dull moment. My wife text, I'm outside with our naked husband's now. They are talking about sending you another picture. Xavier's wife text, get in there with them. She text, ok. She ran inside and returned wearing pajamas. She set her phone and we snapped a shot of us with my wife in the middle making a face. She text it to her. She added, me feeling like the odd one out.

She text Xavier, you still on silent. He responded with us looking. Yes, they are laughing at the picture we sent. She text, want me to see if she will get in the picture naked. We are laughing. Xavier said, you just sent my best friend two very naked pictures, so yes. She text, is she drunk. Xavier asked my wife to stand on one foot, fail. Touch her nose with eyes closed, fail. He tried to say the Peter piper picked a peck. Non of us could do it. He text, oh yes, still drunk. She text, I'll let you know. We were laughing, drinking and loving this. She text my wife, odd one out. My wife text, can you tell who's wearing something different. Xavier's wife text laughing emojis. She followed, well would your husband care if you got naked in the picture. My wife responded, in his drunken state he wouldn't care if I was sitting in between them naked with my legs over my head and each of them holding a titty. Xavier's wife text a bunch of emojis. She text me, can you get your wife to get in there naked for a picture. We are rolling laughing with Xavier's wife thinking she was manipulating us. I text, are you OK with her naked, Xavier's right here. She text back, are you kidding me, those two don't care, they have never cared, you and I've known that. She text again, I know him and I know you two. I'm fine if she ran around naked all night. I just want a picture if you get her to do it. We are laughing and talking I get another text. She said, if you could convince her it would make me feel better for sending you those pictures.

Xavier said, well I believe we have approval. My wife told Xavier, text her I went inside thinking about it. He did. Xavier's wife text her, did you do it. My wife responded, my husband asked me, he said I could just stay naked with them. I told him I had to think about it, I'm inside. Xavier's wife text, the boys will love it, I think you should. My wife responded really. Xavier's wife text, do it, should be fun. She text, are you OK with me doing this. Xavier's wife text, absolutely, they may be crazy bit they love us. My wife text, one more drink, I'll go outside naked. Love you. Xavier's wife sent love you too. Get me that picture. Xavier's wife text Xavier, she's going to get naked, don't make her feel any sort of way. Don't stare too much. Make her feel as comfortable as you two. Xavier text, she coming out, she has a towel around her. He text, she's asking her husband to take it off if he wants her naked. Next text, well she's naked.

We get into position and it only took two and we had it. My wife in the middle of Xavier and me. She was still making a shocked face. My wife sent the picture. She text back, you are so beautiful. She text again, what happened to sitting with you legs up and each of them holding a titty. My wife text, omg that's a little too much, I'm already naked in front of them. Xavier's wife text, I thought the hands was a way to hide yourself. My wife text wait. We got into position, my arm over her shoulder and Xavier's over my arm over her shoulder. We each got a handful of tit and she covered her pussy with both hands in front. I accused Xavier of messing up cause it took many attempts to complete. My wife text her the picture. Xavier's wife text, that's my girl, you are beautiful, you have fun, can't wait till we all get together. My wife text back, me too but you have to be naked and my husband's hand on your tit for that picture. Xavier's wife text, done and done, yall have fun love you good night. My wife responded. She text each of us the same except she added for Xavier to behave. He agreed.

I know that's a lot of detail but my wife and I are still a little taken aback. Don't get me wrong. My wife and Xavier's wife are making plans for a warm weather getaway soon. They have talked on the phone twice Friday and twice today. I would not be honest if I didn't say I look forward to my hand on her tit. I will definitely mess up a bunch on the picture taking. We shared all my wife missed including my pictures. Xavier explained all about his wife and him. He said over the last year he's been begging her to go topless at home and do more exciting things. She has been doing this by texting him pictures, wearing sexy clothes and even keeping a nice trim sculpted bush. He had told her on purpose about seeing my wife topless and that I let him watch till we left and I told him I trusted him so I didn't care and my wife wouldn't. When he asked about going to a nude beach or resort she was not on board but suggested us. I asked why he did not tell me. He said, same reason I didn't tell him about my wife's exhibitionist hobby. It had to be her idea. Tonight is her idea. Just like we talked about trust, she trust you the same. That's the best summary.

I honestly think Xavier was feeding his wife more nuggets than he admitted to us but who cares the results the same. Belive it or not all this transpired in the hour my wife slept and another twenty or thirty minutes. That includes Xavier's explanation time. We continued drinking and discussing what transpired laughing at the coordinated efforts and its not even close to midnight. I swapped to water. Xavier was his normal drunk and continued drinking self. My wife had tow more after waking up and was back to being a mess.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Countrylivin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2024, 10:49 AM

Default Pics

So many pics you took, but where is one for, us?
The Following User Says Thank You to theo69 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2024, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countrylivin View Post
I honestly think Xavier was feeding his wife more nuggets than he admitted to us but who cares the results the same. Belive it or not all this transpired in the hour my wife slept and another twenty or thirty minutes. That includes Xavier's explanation time. We continued drinking and discussing what transpired laughing at the coordinated efforts and its not even close to midnight. I swapped to water. Xavier was his normal drunk and continued drinking self. My wife had tow more after waking up and was back to being a mess.
What an awesome week!! Thanks for posting updates so quickly and giving so many details! Love your wife’s playfulness and casual nudity with Xavier! So hot how they can be themselves wrestling while completely naked! Love how your wife bent over in front of Xavier and jokingly told him to kiss it and he did!! Surprised your wife didn’t want to get even with him by kissing Xavier’s dick after jokingly stroking it for him! Also loved how Xavier was holding your wife up with a hand on her pussy! Loved hearing about all of their playful contacts! At the very end wish your wife would’ve messed with Xavier’s wife a little more showing more nudity in the pictures like she was joking about with her! Can’t wait for your wife’s next fun playful naked exhibitionism experience! Hoping you guys can visit your dad, and maybe Happy, again very soon!! I think you guys need to send your dad some naked funny prank/home videos or maybe some more accidentally selfies since your wife loved that he saved the last one! haha! Or invite another friend to come stay with you guys so she can gradually tease them or maybe an older neighbor! Also still hopeful your wife has more fun exhibitionism stories from her past teasing her brother and dad around the house!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sammy387100 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2024, 02:47 PM

Well it's been eye opening fun since.

Xavier and I are back to talking daily. His schedule is more random than mine. He knows when I'm driving to work and driving home. For years after we moved, then him, we talked at least three times a week. As time went by and careers moved forward it became less and less. To the point we randomly went on vacations together to stay connected. I'll explain in the closing of Thursday night.

My wife ended up passed out on the sofa flat on her back with a pillow against Xavier's thigh. We were just chatting about arbitrary subjects. Xavier asked if I thought my wife was asleep. I said absolutely passed out. He shook her by the tit saying her name no response.

Xavier started the conversation saying, I miss you. I was attributing his emotional statement to alcohol consumption. He kept saying the trips I make here reminded me how important you are to my life. Again, alcohol? I agreed with him but he seemed to detect my lack of seriousness. He went into college, marriage, when we were both married living and working in our college town. He said, those were the best times of my life. We were taking the world on, marriage, careers everything together. He reminded me how much we talked openly about work, relationships everything. He said, remember when you were looking to move, we talked for weeks till I told you it was a good move for your career.

He brought up all the good times the four of us had spent together. After all that. He said, we never concealed anything from each other. You were always my go to when I needed honest feedback. He had waited all week to get me alone but did not want to hurt my wife's feelings. He reminded me that we told each other everything. We did not necessarily do the same with our wives. We laughed together at some of the examples. The jist was he wanted us to talk more openly and more often. He said, after hearing all our activities from my wife he realized that we were in a different place than we were before. I would have called him and told him what's happening or questioning things. He said, I've heard you explain your thoughts this week but it sounded like you were talking to her, not to me, your best friend in the world. I agreed.

It was not alcohol he was saying everything he had on his mind for what seems quite some time.

I admitted not telling him about a lot of what was going on in my life including my wife's activities. I excused it saying she did not want others knowing and wanted it to be her decision. He said he understood but we never kept anything from each other. Again I agreed. After agreeing to no excuses, I took Xavier through a lot of personal things that occurred, including my mom passing. Then all the activities that my wife had told him already along with all my honest thoughts and feelings. I summarized to him that I see myself as support and protection for my wife in practicing her exhibitionist hobby. I honestly told him about my reservations with nudism.

It was like old times talking openly and getting feedback. When I concluded, Xavier said, now it's my turn. He did the same from when we started inconsistent contact. He told me a lot about his career struggles and marriage struggles I did not know. I apologized for not being there. He said, that's what we are doing now, no apologies. Now the eye opener from that night.

Xavier then said, can you imagine how close we would feel if I was telling you this. He said, when I visited a year ago I was jealous or envious of you two. You two were living the life, you were so happy together. He continued, my wife and I were in a rut. We were happy, just not living life fully like you two were. We were doing the same things every day, morning, noon and night. I wanted what you had. Over the next months of talking to us and visiting he wanted a change in his relationship. He said they actually sat down and talked about their desires together and discovered that they stopped having fun with each other. He added, if we were talking openly he would have known he needed his wife along for the ride but he did not call me.

Skipping, he said, I asked for her to dress sexy for me. They discussed how we do this. He said after a small fortune of new clothing his wife would go out braless/pantyless. She loved the attention he gave her and told him she missed that. Soon he was telling her about other men looking at her hard nipples poking, she loved their attention. Not long she would point out the attention she was getting from others. Not too much longer he had told her about seeing my wife topless by the pool and that I caught him but let him watch till we left, saying we trust you. He said, every time he brought us up he would use the word trust. Not long she is by their pool topless. You can see where this is headed.

He said, I wanted to tell you so many times how happy I was and that we were indirectly responsible for them finding themselves together again. He said, eventually she saw their neighbor watching her from his second story window topless by the pool. He has seen her countless times. She now wears a small bikini rather than her one piece. He said to extend this and another small fortune later, they made two trips to the Caribbean for topless tanning. He said the first was hit and miss till the last day. The second trip she did not pack a top. Next he worked on pictures. He told her that he "accidently" saw a picture my wife sent me. Soon, he said every trip they would sex text. He preferred text over calls so he could use later. After some time along came the toys and fingers, trimming the bush.

He said, I was not telling you as much as you were not telling me. Skipping to an example. One night they are bar hopping. He said his wife was drunk looking fine as wine, tits bouncing from bar to bar. Out of the blue she asked Xavier if I really thought that we trusted him as much as he thinks. He said, absolutely, not just me, us. She asked why he still thought that since we are so far apart. He told her that we will always be his most trusted, adding, he's my brother. Later, she brought it up again and asked if I ever tested this trust. He said, no. He kept excusing her saying she was drunk. She asked if he thought that each of us would send a nude picture. He said, I pretended to think but knew I would and that my wife had sent a few by that time. He said, yes but why test. She asked, so you are not so sure they trust you then.

He agreed to ask. I remember this. It was a little over a month ago. I was outside watching football. My wife was inside. He text my wife saying traveling need some relief, can I get a frontal. She made him beg but sent him one. She text, stay in your room and delete this when you finish. He text me. He said, traveling, in a bar with a beautiful black lady talking. I told her my best friend is white and well hung. I need proof, sent me a picture. I refused texting, I'm not helping you cheat on your wife. He text, not at all, never do that. I just need a wingmans proof. I went inside. My wife told me about her sending. We assumed Xavier was drunk talking big at some bar. With a helping hand from my wife I text him a fully erect picture of me smiling giving a thumbs up. He said, when I had both I asked her if she really wanted to see proof. She did and he handed her his phone. He said, she got all kinds of emotional saying she should have known and not tested us. She especially liked us texting to not support him going out or cheating. He said, it was a revelation to his wife and she was sitting in this bar tears going down her face drunk proclaiming her love for us. He asked me why I never asked about the request. I said, I guess I forgot. His wife studied my picture on their way home. She told Xavier I have a pretty dick.

This led to all kinds of conversations and sex talk about us. She had asked him several times if he thought we would exchange pictures. He said he always said, absolutely just text them. She always chickened out till Thursday night. He also admitted to assisting her thurday night by calling her when away or inside. He showed me some texting they were doing. She was very supportive of what we sent and us being naked together. One text was, I owe him a titty feel, you OK with that. He text back. Make sure he gets a hold of those magnificent nipples too. She text embarrassed emojis.

When we were finished we both agreed to keep in touch and let each other know what's happening in our lives. It felt like we were back years ago. No secrets. This turned into us talking about our wives bodies. He had a lot of pictures with every angle imaginable for my reference. Several things we discussed. His wife's nipples are long, mine not so long. His wife's nipples are not so sensitive, my wife's are extremely sensitive. He referred to his wife's pussy as meatier than my wife's. He called my wife's a coin slot pussy. His wife has inner labia extended out, mine does not. He referred to those as his curtains on a meaty pussy. I'm looking at pictures of her fingering a very wet pussy. One finger, two fingers, large dildo, vibrators you name it. I see her hard clit. I mention that she appears to have a bigger clit than my wife. He said, your wife's the size of a pea, mine is like a snap bean. We laughed. He said, his wife will orgasm in minutes manually playing with it, orally less than a minute. He admitted that it comes in handy if I'm not going to last too long. I said mine is not so sensitive either way unless shes already aroused.

By the time we were done talking it was after one a.m. feeling like we both had said all we had needed to say and hear, we assisted my wife to bed and we crashed. Next morning I'm dressed for work. They both come in naked with hangovers again. Xavier walks me to my truck. We agreed that if three days go by one will call, text if not able to answer or call but to not let us lose touch again. My Wife was taking him to the airport later.

I think I touched on some of this in the earlier post but my wife and Xavier's wife are talking a lot. They are not nearly as open and honest yet. Xavier and I like hearing from each and reviewing what they are saying. Finally, Sunday night I get a call from an excited Xavier. He said, we did it. I'm asking what. He said, he and his wife went to Tyler TX. On the way back, he said his wife showed her tits to no less than fifteen truckers. He gave me all the details. He said, tell your wife that she was correct. I asked, about what. He said, black drivers, white drivers, hispanic drivers, all the drivers were very appreciative and showed equal appreciation. Sadly I had nothing to update. One thing Xavier and my wife mentioned later was, she told Xavier she wanted him to watch us have sex. He was excited about watching but got wrapped up in what was happening and forgot. I promised both we will get that done.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Countrylivin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2024, 02:11 AM

Quote:
I think I touched on some of this in the earlier post but my wife and Xavier's wife are talking a lot. They are not nearly as open and honest yet. Xavier and I like hearing from each and reviewing what they are saying. Finally, Sunday night I get a call from an excited Xavier. He said, we did it. I'm asking what. He said, he and his wife went to Tyler TX. On the way back, he said his wife showed her tits to no less than fifteen truckers. He gave me all the details. He said, tell your wife that she was correct. I asked, about what. He said, black drivers, white drivers, hispanic drivers, all the drivers were very appreciative and showed equal appreciation. Sadly I had nothing to update. One thing Xavier and my wife mentioned later was, she told Xavier she wanted him to watch us have sex. He was excited about watching but got wrapped up in what was happening and forgot. I promised both we will get that done.
Thanks for sharing all the details of your amazing week of your wife prancing around naked in front of your best friend!! So hot how they kept acting normal while being completely naked. Loved how you wife bent over in front of Xavier and dared him to kiss it! Of course he had to take advantage of the opportunity! And how he picked her up with a hand on pussy! Surprised your wife hadn’t messed with Xavier more grabbing his dick haha. Excited to hear about anymore of your wife’s past exhibitionism teasing her dad or brother around the house! Or maybe some earlier accidentally exposures she had in front of you dad she hadn’t thought about or shared yet! Can’t wait for you to go back to your dads to tease him more! Hopefully she’ll send him more accidentally selfies to him or maybe you guys could share a home video that accidentally exposes your beautiful wife naked! Any friendly older neighbors she could tease? Can’t wait to hear about your guys next playful fun exposing adventure!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sammy387100 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2024, 01:10 PM

It's been a couple of weeks of just normal existence at home. We are still practicing our nude home life experiment but it's difficult when we are doing yard work and making trips to town. Difficult may not be the appropriate word it's just dressing and undressing for weather or going out or work around the yard. I would have to say i have grown accustomed to seeing my wife naked to the point I have almost one hundred percent control of my elections, almost. Around others I'm not so sure.

I talk or text with Xavier three or four times a week along with a call or text weekly from his wife. The only thing to occur different than what's already been relayed. Last week we were in our den watching television and Xavier called and we were face timing. His wife is next to him on their sofa. We are joking about something and she said, point your camera down. I asked, why. She said laughing, I want to see it. My wife was not in frame but was smiling. I said, not if we are the only ones naked. Xavier's camera was set on the table, I'm lying at the ceiling. Then I see a bare chested Xavier. He then pans over in time for me to see his wife remove her bra then panties. She turns facing the camera and squealed at Xavier covering saying, not yet.

We spent a good fifteen minutes with my wife and I in frame talking to them in frame. Mostly just full view of tits for both wives with the occasional pussy request from us. Fortunately I was pretty hard by this time. We did this again a few days later. His wife also started telling my wife about truckers that have seen her tits. Xavier and I enjoy listening as the talk.

So this weekend we had no plans. Friday night my wife started talking about the weather being so much warmer. She talked about how the temperature at dad's was going to be in the lower 80's. I let her hint over and over till I asked if she wanted to go down. So we made plans. Saturday morning before four a.m. I was awake and had a raging hard morning wood that would not subside. I woke her to my issue. Being the kind wife, she allowed me access to her body for some relief. By the time I was done she asked if I was going back to sleep. I took a shower. When I walked into the bedroom she said, let's just go now if you are not going back to bed. We packed a quick overnight bag and got in the truck. It's just after four a.m.

She got in naked carrying one of my large tshirts in her hand. I put the bag in and we left. I thought she was going to put the shirt on and talk as we drove. She did not. She pulls her princess sleeping mask from the shirt, reclines her seat. Smiling at me she said, I need a few more hours sleep, you wore me out. She puts her mask over her eyes and is out. On the interstate, other than a few cars not much traffic. As the sun was coming up I approached two trucks. No need for light in the cab. I paced the first truck and he was totally focused on his breakfast. So I passed. It took some time I got to the second truck. I could see and older white man with a white beard in his mirror as I approached his cab. Not sure if the first truck got a glimpse of her as I passed and called to him but he was ready and looking when I got beside him.

He was smiling big and nodding looking. As I started to pass he sped up motioning me to slow. I'm beside him. He is motioning for me to grab a tit. I shake no, and motioned sleeping. I stay beside him for a solid five minutes till he pulls out his phone. I was ready for this and covered her with the tshirt and shook my finger. I passed. That was the only verified sighting. I passed several others but did not slow or pace them.

She woke up just before our exit and I relayed what transpired. She put on the tshirt. We arrived at dad's and surprised him. The Temps by afternoon was mid seventies. After visiting we took a ride. She wanted to drive by happys house. We drove by twice. She was disappointed that he was not out. Three attempts she wondered if he moved or was not in good health. We took the atv over the place and she did some nude tanning while by a pond. Nothing exciting. We get back and she's going to take a shower. I go to town to pick up some takeout for later.

She said, dad offered his walkin shower. The best parts. We are in the south in the country. When she was tanning on her towel she was in grass. For those not knowledgeable about southern grass in warm weather in the country, there tends to be ticks. When she was undressing dad told her she had a tick on her lower back. Looking in the mirror she could see it. She said, she had dad assist by removing it. She then found another below her ass cheek. Smiling she told me she opened her legs wide bending over his counter for him to remove it. She said, he really did his best not to touch her ass but eventually pushed her ass cheek up with one hand stretching her skin and removed it. He also informed her that she had another on her inside thigh. She said she sat on the side of his jacuzzi tub opening her legs wide. She showed me the mark it left. Just three inches from her pussy. She asked dad to help. She said he was very hesitant. She said, I practically begged him till he agreed. She added that she was already aroused at him touching her back and ass cheek so was a little embarrassed as dad got on the floor between her legs to remove. She again admitted that dad was doing his best to not touch till she adjusted her butt some. She said this caused the side of his hand to come in contact with her pussy. She immediately apologized saying her butt was going to sleep.

She said, he eventually had to put his knuckles on her pussy and removed it. He also quickly apologized but she cut him off saying, don't worry about it, it's gone. He watched her shower and lotion after as they discussed in the future to wear some tick repellent. He also assisted with applying bacterial cream on the two spots on her back but declined the other. I returned to them talking in the back den. Nothing else really transpired. I got the information on the tick removal in bed. Next morning, a knock on the open door. Dad said he was going in town to get doughnuts what did we want. My wife got out of bed naked saying, I'll go with you. He stood watching her throw on some shorts and a tshirt. They left. When they returned she told me dad told her he would go inside since she did not get fully dressed. He was referring to her braless.

We sat around Sunday morning talking. We came up with going to a favorite creek and take the atv for a ride. We loaded up in dad's truck with the ATV on a trailer. We spent hours riding up and back in this creek. Playing in water, sand, moss covered rocks and mud. After noon we were back at the truck loaded. She wanted to go by happy again before leaving. Way out of the way I agreed. On the way she wanted to stand on a bridge naked I declined. She wanted to ask a man walking the side of the road directions, I declined, I did not think either was very safe. While driving I asked what was her excuse if happy was there. She had no idea. She said, at least we have a muddy ATV this time. Heading down happys road , I can see him close to the road swinging a stick at the ground.

My wife wearing only shorts and a tshirt quickly stripped. Still no idea what she was going to do or say. Several hundred yards away, happy turned looking at us and started full arm waving with the stick in his hand. I slowed rolling my window down. Smiling, happy said, I remember yall. Yall been gettin muddy. I said gesturing at the ATV. We sure have. He asked, is your lady naked again. I look at her smiling at me and said, she is. Happy said, I told my cousin about her but he said I was making it up. I asked, what are you doing with the stick. He took a swing and hit a rock from the ditch saying, gettin rocks out so I can finish mowing. He asked, can I see her again. I said, you want me to ask. Smiling big, I sure do. I looked at her. She opened the door and stepped out.

She walked around the front and stopped at the front tire across from happy. He was smiling really big. Her nipples were hard as the rocks he was hitting. She said, you wanted to see me. He said, I can see you know. She said, I know. He repeated to her that he told his cousin about her but he didn't believe him. She said, well that's his fault for not believing you. He agreed. She asked if he wanted a cold drink. He said, I sho do, can I step closer, he was smiling again. My wife said, sure. He walked across the ditch stopping a few feet in front of her looking from pussy to tits. Of course she's standing legs open and arms up adjusting her ponytail through her hat. When done he followed her to the truck bed. I look back watching. She hopped up laying across the side of the truck, same as before, legs apart dangling. Happy is a few feet behind her smiling at her pussy. She takes her time and grabs a soda. She slips back down facing him and hands it to him. He said, thank you but can I have another for later.

She's smiling as big as him. She said, you sure can but I'll have to get it differently, that hurts my stomach, showing him the red marks. She steps on the tire and spins facing him sitting on the side of the truck. Legs wide, happy is staring between her legs. She asked, you want a gatorade. He did not respond, just looking at her pussy. She waited several seconds giving him time before repeating. He said, yes ma'am. She layer back one hand on the truck bed other opening the cooler. I look at happy and he stepped closer looking at her pussy while her legs were wide. I had my hand on the door handle. She struggled sitting up and noticed his closer position. She couldn't get down without potentially bumping him. She handed him the drink. He again said, thank you but did not look away from her pussy. She again sat there several several long seconds with him staring silently. She said, you have to step back for me to get down. He said, sorry stepping back as she hopped down. She moved to my door facing him. He just looking from tits to pussy.

She asked smiling, well have you seen enough. Finally looking at her he said, not really, you are very pretty naked. She said that she felt embarrassment run through her. She said, that's really sweet of you to say. He's still no eye contacts just tits and pussy. My wife asked, have you seen a naked woman before. He looked at her like she asked a difficult math equation. He said you the only white lady I seen. She said, but what about a girl friend. He said, never had one. He said, I saw my mama before and I saw my cousins before, pointing at my wife's tits. She said, well then, now you can say you have seen a naked girl up close. He smiled big and said, I did. She asked, did what. He said, pointing at her pussy, I saw yours up really close. She said she felt so bad for him. She looked at me with her lip out and then back at him. She asked if he wanted another gatorade before we left. He said, no ma'am, I have plenty.

She rolled her eyes at him and at me. She said, if I get you another you can have another look before we leave. He caught on and said, I sho would like another look. She walked back to the tire and stepped up sitting on the side legs wider this time. Happy stood there staring. She reached back same as before getting the drink. Sitting up happy is staring. She gave him a good ten seconds of silence to look. She said, here, leaning back a little, get a closer look. Happy stepped forward leaning in his face was a foot away from total exposure. He stared. My wife looks at me looking at them and smiles shrugging her shoulder slightly. He had at least thirty seconds of silent study of her pussy before she had him step back. She hopped down handing him a third drink. She said, we have to go but it was great s talking to you. Happy said, yall are OK to stop every time you go mudding. I like seeing you. She got in the truck and we left.

We only made it several miles before pulling onto a dirt farm road and getting out. I took her from behind at the front of the truck. She was extremely wet. Didn't last like I wanted but we both needed it. In talking she asked me if I believe him that she's the only non relative female he's ever seen naked. I told her that I'm a hundred percent sure he was telling the truth.

We got to dad's and cleaned the ATV and truck. We did this naked with dad somewhat assisting. We visited afterwards for some time outside since it was hot and sunny. We headed home with nothing exciting happening. Xavier called on the way home so we started telling him about happy and what transpired. He said that my wife is an angel for doing that for him. That made her feel better saying we will have to do it again this summer. This prompted Xavier to say, well maybe our get together should be at your dad's. Xavier has been there many times. His wife only a few. He and my wife discussed all the potential opportunities all the way home, which included happy.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Countrylivin For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2024, 12:56 AM

Quote:

She said, dad offered his walkin shower. The best parts. We are in the south in the country. When she was tanning on her towel she was in grass. For those not knowledgeable about southern grass in warm weather in the country, there tends to be ticks. When she was undressing dad told her she had a tick on her lower back. Looking in the mirror she could see it. She said, she had dad assist by removing it. She then found another below her ass cheek. Smiling she told me she opened her legs wide bending over his counter for him to remove it. She said, he really did his best not to touch her ass but eventually pushed her ass cheek up with one hand stretching her skin and removed it. He also informed her that she had another on her inside thigh. She said she sat on the side of his jacuzzi tub opening her legs wide. She showed me the mark it left. Just three inches from her pussy. She asked dad to help. She said he was very hesitant. She said, I practically begged him till he agreed. She added that she was already aroused at him touching her back and ass cheek so was a little embarrassed as dad got on the floor between her legs to remove. She again admitted that dad was doing his best to not touch till she adjusted her butt some. She said this caused the side of his hand to come in contact with her pussy. She immediately apologized saying her butt was going to sleep.

She said, he eventually had to put his knuckles on her pussy and removed it. He also quickly apologized but she cut him off saying, don't worry about it, it's gone. He watched her shower and lotion after as they discussed in the future to wear some tick repellent.
Somehow after all your amazing stories this might be the best update yet! Your wife teasing completely naked in front of two veryy appreciative and safe audiences!! With it getting warmer I hope y’all are back at your dads again soon!! Unrealistically hoping y’all are back this weekend haha! Love how your wife can be so casual while completely exposed!

It’s amazing how your beautiful naked wife was able to tease your innocent dad so well. Bending over for him and spreading her legs out showing him everything even getting him to touch her ass and pussy in a non sexual manner was incredible!!!! If only she could’ve somehow casually prolonged the contact maybe next time he’ll be more comfortable!! Definitely need to do another thorough tick search again on your next visit maybe even plant a few false alarms somehow in certain areas! Maybe she could shave and ask his opinion on if he felt it was smooth but it seems unlikely he’d go for that but maybe if she did it more jokingly to make him comfortable. I think if she teased him more maybe bumping into him as a joke would loosing him up to more non sexual contact! In the mean time your wife could send your dad naked update pictures of the areas that had ticks that happen to be between her legs and bent over to say she’s thankful and to show that she doesn’t have any marks! I think he’d appreciate knowing she was well and would probably save those amazing exposing pictures. And your wife mentioned that she loved knowing he saved the last time she ‘accidentally’ sent him a nude!

That’s all before evening mentioning that y’all’s visit with Happy was amazing!! He seems like such a nice genuine guy that is very appreciative of seeing your completely naked wife without going too far - just like your dad! Again it is so hot how she’s able to be completely and casually naked (like just fixing her hair) while talking naked with Happy. Even letting him see her so up close to her pussy both while bent over and legs spread wide too for a long time! Maybe next time she could joke with him more next time, Weds a big shirt and say just kidding lifting up to flashy him or bounce her titties for him, spread her ass to tease him or have help her into the truck or maybe help with a difficult tick to reach or just let him get an even closer next time!

Regardless that was an amazing update and excited for the next time y’all visit him and your dad again -hopefully soon! Seems like your beautiful wife has found fantastic safe opportunities as well as very grateful friendly audiences to show off her beautiful naked young body! Hope she continues to take advantage of those opportunities and would love to read all the details you’re willing to share!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sammy387100 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2024, 06:37 PM

Default Update?

Hey Countrylivin, Hope you’re doing well!! Just wanted to check in and see if you had any updates with your beautiful wife and visits to your dads? Or picture texts with your dad? Any more awesome exhibitionism stories from her past? Or any other updates?
The Following User Says Thank You to sammy387100 For This Useful Post:

Tags
voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005