Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How careful are you with nude pics of your wife/gf on your phone?
They're in a password-protected app 101 46.98%
I leave them in my messages app and don't save them to gallery 8 3.72%
They're in my main photo gallery 73 33.95%
I have one of her nudes as the wallpaper on my home screen (ie unlocked) 13 6.05%
I have one of her nudes as the wallpaper on my lock screen! 20 9.30%
Voters: 215. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-21-2023, 02:17 PM

Thanked 3,577 Times in 110 Posts
Default Outstanding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouscpl View Post
One sitting down is current lock screen. The next one is home screen , tits are covered except when scrolling to the side.
I'm a construction superintendent and use my phone all day to pull up prints and stuff. I would guess 5 to 10 people a day are next to me when I open my phone. After they catch a glimpse I notice them getting in better position the next time they need me to pull something up on my phone. Very few mention the pics , most likely because they are afraid of getting in trouble.
Outstanding!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mlcupple For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2023, 12:12 PM

Thanked 3,394 Times in 144 Posts
Default A thread fave

Since reading this thread, I have been pretty damn excited to put these suggestions into play on our next trip. Well, the Vegas trip is here finally.
The lockscreen exposure for sure is going to turn heads. I know how often I see peoples phone screens light up at bars if on a bartop or even over their shoulders, so I can only imagine how many will be able to catch my screen photo of her. Making it purposeful in view for other guys makes it even better-or as a suggestion here explained, ask the bartender to charge the phone. Ultimately, I know she’s going to give me a hard time at first for it, but I know she’ll totally be okay and definitely turned on by it. Can’t wait!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Summer120 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2023, 04:48 PM

Thanked 4,057 Times in 404 Posts

I needed a new phone recently and thankfully I was able to move all the date and apps over to the new phone with relative ease. I certainly didn't want to bring it to the Verizon store with pics on it. I had dropped it and the screen cracked and it was SUPER difficult to get to display any kind of image. Thankfully I was able to get it work, moved all the data over to the new phone, and was able to keep it going long enough to do a factory reset on it. I'll bring it in next week to get a credit for it. But I rarely let ANYONE handle my phone no only because of the pics but because of sensitive business dealings.
Old 07-28-2023, 06:03 PM

Thanked 6,702 Times in 273 Posts
Default broken phone.

When you take it in for credit, leave one photo on it. Depending on how brave you are you can leave just a soft tease or something more hard core. Leave it as your home page or as your lock screen. Guarantee it will give you a rush either when you watch the guy open it or knowing someone might open it later. Sometimes they just toss them in the electronic recycle and no one even looks at them, but you never know.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2023, 07:40 PM

Thanked 4,057 Times in 404 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy4 View Post
When you take it in for credit, leave one photo on it. Depending on how brave you are you can leave just a soft tease or something more hard core. Leave it as your home page or as your lock screen. Guarantee it will give you a rush either when you watch the guy open it or knowing someone might open it later. Sometimes they just toss them in the electronic recycle and no one even looks at them, but you never know.
It's too late. Already wiped clean and I ain't messing with it after that.
Old 08-02-2023, 08:13 AM

This is a great thread. I just wish I could pick more than one option. I have pics in a locked app and also on my unlocked home screen and my lock screen.

Whenever my wife and I go to dinner or a bar, I put one of her pics on my phones lock screen. I then set my phone on the bar. The bartender or people sitting next to us are able to see my screen. This really works great with my Iphone 14 pro. It has an always on screen display.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to funnknight For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2023, 04:45 PM

Default Phone exposure.

I have had nude pictures of my wife on my home screen for years, changing them probably about once a week, I have 3 albums to choose photo from, I put a safe one on for sum occasions but that's not very often, dozens of men have seen her nude and sometimes in a very erotic pose, one of the most successful was a emergency plumber that sorted a problem for us , I went to pay him and he had to contact his boss but he hadn't got a signal on his phone, mine was with a different provider so I just handed it to him with it unlocked and her picture in plan view, he had a good look at it and then phoned his boss, when he finished his call he went back to her photo, I took the phone and opened my photos app giving it back to him to scroll through, as he was so interested in her I went into my bedroom and booted my laptop which had a lot more photos and videos on it he spent the next hour sitting on my bed looking through all the stuff on the laptop,he finally left with a big smile and a even bigger hard on.
My mate has seen her naked in the paddock next to his smallholding as well as seeing her on my phone,he is on end off life care now and one thing he enjoys each week when I visit him is seeing which photo I have on my phone that week , he lives with his daughter and she will often ask to see as well, it's a constant source of fun for me .
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Digitalzoom1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2024, 03:28 PM

My current lock screen. The bartenders seem to like it. lol
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_9504.JPG  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to funnknight For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2024, 08:09 AM

Thanked 1,254 Times in 74 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlcupple View Post
I keep an album of sexy pics in a regular album on my phone and alot more on my iPad.

I actually showed a friend about 50 pics one day....he really enjoyed it.
In fact my friend is coming in today from Finland and he will be visiting my house. Unfortunately, my wife is travelling so it will be me n him partying and drinking! i intend to show some of my wife pics to him.
He had earlier hinted to me he would want to fuck my wife.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to camflasher1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2024, 09:58 AM

Thanked 21,628 Times in 1,473 Posts

In the main photo gallery.

Same with the OCC wives, I just keep it in the main gallery.
The Following User Says Thank You to ~*ghetto_star*~ For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney