uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-01-2024, 10:47 PM

Default College classmate FWB

Diane was a classmate in my undergraduate Chem Eng program. I had known her since sophomore year in our five year co-op program, she was pretty and had a nice figure but I knew her as a classmate, lab partner, and colleague. I never really considered her as a potential romantic partner. Obviously, things changed or I wouldn’t be writing this!

It was our senior year, she was my partner with our friend Gary in Unit Ops lab. (Unit Ops is where you operate pilot scale equipment, take data, and write up reports. A huge time sink.) Anyway, we had a report due on a Monday, Gary had a job interview and was going to be out of town Thursday to Saturday and suggested that Diane and I do the number crunching, he’d write the report and finish it when he got back in town. So we agreed to get things done Friday afternoon in the student lounge. So this is winter quarter 1982, no computers, just our HP calculators. We started around 2 pm, took a break for a pizza around 6, finished everything by about 9:30.

We put all the docs into a folder, high fived that we had finished, then leaned in and kissed each other. I do not remember who initiated that first kiss, but we kept kissing and each kiss got longer and deeper. Then we were hugging, my hands were roaming her body, first on her boobs, then under her shirt. She asked me if we should really be doing this here, and I agreed and led her into the Unit Ops lab into a small prep lab that locked from the inside. Once inside, we pulled our tops off and took turns licking and sucking each other’s nipples. She had nice full C-cups. After a few minutes, I untied her warmups, then knelt down and pulled them down to her ankles with her panties. I had her sit on a stool by the lab bench, held her lips apart and licked her clit until she came. Only took a couple minutes, fastest I had ever made a woman cum.

She got up and had me sit on the stool as she pulled my sweatpants off, then knelt down and started sucking me. She seemed a little tentative at first, but found her stride pretty quickly. She stopped after about thirty seconds and said something like “I’m not sure, I’ve never, you’re my first”. I told her she was doing great, but she might need to use her hand to get me to cum. So she got back to work and I came pretty quickly as well. We stood in each other’s arms making out for a couple minutes when she asked me if I wanted to come back to her dorm for a while. We got dressed, collected our backpacks and went back to her dorm.

She lived in an all girls dorm, and it had rules about men after certain hours, and all male visitors had to be signed in and out. She had me wait by the side door, she went in the front and came down to sneak me in. She had a single room on the top floor with an attached bathroom, a lot nicer than the rooms I had when I lived on campus. We were all over each other immediately, pulling each others clothes off. I asked her if we should really do this, she had a job lined up in California after graduation and I was going to grad school in the midwest. She said her eyes were wide open, we should feel free to have some fun, and she wanted to get some experience sexually. I didn’t need to be convinced.

I pulled her mattress of the bed into the middle of the room and we got busy. I had her sit on my face, then she sucked me off. After a little cuddling, we sixty nined, after we finished and I got hard again she told me she was on the pill and wanted me to fuck her. So I obliged. After we finished, we were both pretty sweaty and disheveled and she suggested we take a shower. Her shower stall wasn’t huge, but there was enough space for us to service each other. Afterwards, we got dressed and she snuck me out of the dorm.

Since we weren’t planning on making this long term, we agreed to keep our relationship secret. So we’d meet up a couple times a week, usually during free blocks we had in the afternoons. We were partners for the Senior Design project spring quarter so we had an excuse to be together. We would go to her room to work for a few hours and then finish off with an hour or so of sex. I haven’t seen her since graduation, but just for the hell of it I fb stalked her and she’s still got that same pretty face and smile. She looks pretty good for 65 years.
Old 01-02-2024, 08:54 AM

Thanked 16,279 Times in 1,135 Posts

I had a college classmate who I thought wanted to be FWB, but I was always confused because she was engaged and even left college after one semester to marry him and be a stay at home wife/mom. Yet during the one semester we were in college together before she left, she seemed really into me. But of course I let nothing happen because she was engaged.

But she would always sit up against me and share benches/chairs with me in our classes. She even sat on my lap a few times.

We were doing homework together, and she saw me looking down her shirt. She said it was okay, and she even wore her bra specifically for me to get a peek at.

She invited me back to her campus apartment many times, but I always declined.

She would hug me in the hallways, but it wasn't a friendly hug...it was always way more than that.

Once she was sitting sideways on a bench in a skirt and told me to turn around so that she could get off the bench, and I did. She teased me for actually turning around and not trying to look up her skirt when she got up.

And there were many, many other things that I can't remember.

It was sort of awful because other classmates would see her doing these things, all knowing that she was engaged, so my classmates would get on my case for continuing to be friends with her when she acted like this towards me while being engaged to someone else instead of telling her to stop, so that sort of alienated me quite a bit.

After she left, people started letting me into their circles, but they still held her behavior over my head and put it on me for staying her friend while she was there.

But, the memories are fun. Even after 30 years, I still remember how she felt when she touched me, sat against me, hugged me, etc. It felt so amazing. Her personality was amazing, too. Never met anyone quite like her ever since. (She is still married to the same guy with, like, 8 kids and lives off-grid somewhere super rural and owns a lucrative online business. Not my style in the long run, but we still catch-up online now and then. And she still flirts with her words after all this time.)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2024, 10:18 AM

Thanked 2,748 Times in 201 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
I had a college classmate who I thought wanted to be FWB, but I was always confused because she was engaged and even left college after one semester to marry him and be a stay at home wife/mom. Yet during the one semester we were in college together before she left, she seemed really into me. But of course I let nothing happen because she was engaged.
You were the backup.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tomwdrake For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2024, 05:58 PM

This reminds me of a (fairly recent) time in college. Now I go to a smaller college in Wisconsin which gives you an idea of the type of person- lots of modern hippy, bi girl types. No complaints here! Freshman year, first semester I matched with this girl on tinder, a 5'6 redhead. For reference , I am 5'10. We got to talking and it turned out we were actually in the same dorm building, fairly close to each other. After some more talking, one night she decided to come up and have some fun. My roommate was out, thankfully, so she just had me wear a pair of flannels and a t shirt- no underwear - and wait for me in my chair. Now this was my first time so it was certainly interesting. Here I am sitting in the chair and she walks in the door of my dorm room. She had a rounder face (not fat, though), shoulder length hair with bangs down to her eyebrows, and a decently fit build. If I remember correctly she was wearing a shirt, shorts, a bra and panties. I have never had anyone be so excited to see me before. She practically JUMPED in my lap and started making out with me. This was when I learned that I am apparently a rather good kisser- as was she. I then helped her start to strip, and of course the bra gave me some trouble. She had broad shoulders and pale skin, with these VERY perky tits that were about between an A and B cup. They were almost triangular with puffy nipples that almost looked in two different directions. I went to give a nipple a kiss and discovered that she had incredibly sensitive nipples as well. She then helped me undress and I did the same for the rest of her clothes as we sat, her facing me in the chair. She had a slight bump in her belly, but not fat, just the slightly less than flat tummy that some women will have. She certainly had nice wide hips, a firm but plump ass, and a shaved pussy. This was the first I had ever seen and it was a bit of an innie. We made out some more and she decided to give me head, and that went on for a little bit. She was admittedly horrible, as she used her teeth! After some of that which I let go on for a few minutes, I decided to have some fun myself. My room is laid out so there is a desk and chair at the farthest corner on the right when you enter the door, and as you move along that wall there is a lofted bed and underneath a sort of soft chair. I was at the desk initially. I picked her up, stood up, and carried her over and plopped her in that soft chair. We violently made out some more, in that passionate way you only understand once you've done it, and then I got to work. I started by kissing her neck- slowly, slowly moving my way down, sucking on her nipples, then kissing down to just above her pussy, then inside the thighs, and finally eating her out. I used a trick I learned from an old friend, who told me the trick was circles and figure eights. I also used my hands to tweak her nipples to great effect. She had just showered and it was a fabulous taste. She came 13 times. After that she used her hands to jerk me off which she was surprisingly good at. We cleaned up and in the following days fucked twice more. I'd be happy to post those stories here if anyone is interested.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to randomrat80 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2024, 02:00 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomwdrake View Post
You were the backup.
I was a backup, I loved it.

She was cute, had a rich BF who didn't give her the attention she wanted, I was who she went to when she was pissed at him. One time she was expecting him to take her to the wedding of one of her friends, he blew that off and extended a hunting trip, the more pissed she got, the hotter the sex, this really pissed her off. I took her to the wedding, it was a 3 hour drive, she had booked a hotel room, we wore it out.

Best part was that she didn't want to be in town when he returned on Sunday, he was he was going to come back horny and expect sex, she didn't want to be available. When I dropped her off Sunday evening, he was sleeping in a car across the street. She broke up with him, he was a spoiled rich boy, he'd rather play with his friends and his toys than his hot GF.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2024, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomrat80 View Post
I used a trick I learned from an old friend, who told me the trick was circles and figure eights.
I was told the lower case cursive alphabet worked, and it was a very effective technique for me over the years!
The Following User Says Thank You to EltonC For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2024, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EltonC View Post
I was told the lower case cursive alphabet worked, and it was a very effective technique for me over the years!
Gee, I used that one too. Worked a treat.
The Following User Says Thank You to randomrat80 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2024, 06:21 PM

I've just remembered 2 other situations I found about at college. My cousin's friend lived in student halls on the 9th floor of a tower block. There was a 4-story dorm building next door. The college segregated their accomodation by gender, each floor was all girls or all boys. The top floor of the dorm was all girls.

There was a large skylight on the roof of this dorm and this guy's room was well placed to see into it, although it was 5 stories lower. He casually mentioned that he had seen 'a few' girls topless or naked just standing at his window smoking a cigarette when they put the lights on after dark. Of course I was very jealous of this and pressed for more details but he didn't seem too interested in taking advantage of this situation. I would've spent hours every night with my telescope firmly placed on this skylight enjoying the sights!

Another situation I heard from another friend of my cousin, he lived in a dorm beside a tower block. He said he heard that a girl who lived on the 4th floor of this tower block had a habit of drying her hair in front of her window at night-time after a shower with the lights on and her curtains wide open! She was at least topless, probably naked but could only be seen from the waist up. At least 4 or 5 guys who lived on the top floor of this dorm would've been able to see her. Again I was very jealous of this but at the time thought 'the poor girl doesn't even know she can be seen'. But now I'm certain she knew EXACTLY what she was doing! Apparently she was a little hottie as well, the lucky SOB's.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to _Voyageur_ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2024, 11:47 PM

Posted this before but will try again.

When I was 18 my cousin (19) was living in a student house at university. He shared the house with 1 guy and 3 girls. I knew the guy and 2 of the girls but not the other one, let's call her Sarah. The house had 3 bedrooms on the middle floor and 2 on the top floor with each floor having its own bathroom. Now with this arrangement you would think the 3 girls would have shared the middle floor. But instead my cousin shared the top floor with Sarah.

I was going to the same university the following September so to give me a taste of student life my cousin invited me up to stay on a Thursday night. The weekend before I was due to stay he rang me to confirm the sleeping arrangements. He said we would go to a nightclub then he would stay at his girlfriend's who lived nearby and I could stay in his room. Then he told me something that surprised and excited me.

Because I would be sharing the top floor with Sarah she had asked him to inform me about her showering habit. He said she liked to listen to music when she showered so would leave the bathroom door open about halfway to hear the music coming from her room. And I wasn't to go into the bathroom when this happened because I would see her. They didn't have a proper shower, just a bath with a shower attachment. And there was no shower curtain either.

I was very naive back then and didn't understand this but it seemed a plausible enough reason. My pervy mind immediately thought about the opportunity to spy on her and I asked him if he had ever done so. He seemed quite suprised at me asking this and assured me he had no desire to do so. I never met Sarah in person but I did see a photo. She was no stunner but fairly cute, slightly chubby with big boobs. I was definitely going to take any opportunity to see her naked.

But it didn't happen. I can't remember the actual reason now but I didn't stay on that particular Thursday night like I was supposed to. Instead it was the Thursday of the following week. But sadly Sarah had gone home the night before and wasn't even there the night I stayed. Dammit lol.

It was only years later that I realised what this was all about. This girl was 18/19 and probably living away from home for the first time. Possibly even living with boys for the first time if she had no brothers. It seems that she wanted to create a way for her male housemates to see her naked, probably on a nightly basis. But still pretending it was unintentional. Two reasons led me to this conclusion:

My cousin said she left the door open about halfway. If she just wanted to hear the music she would have only needed to open the door a little. But leaving it open wider meant it was easy for someone to look round the door and see her. I'll bet she even turned off the landing light to provide 'cover of darkness' for a potential voyeur. With the music playing that would also cover up any footsteps so she wouldn't even be able to hear anyone.

This is the clincher for me. It seems neither of the guys she lived with were interested in spying on her. So when she found out one of their younger brothers was going to be staying in the room beside hers she insisted he was told she showered with the door open. It seems she already decided I could see her naked if I wanted to, despite never having met me in person before.

I'm still kicking myself I didn't get the opportunity. When I went to university 6 months later I hoped to get another chance but by then she had moved into a different house. I'll never know who she lived with in that house but if it wasn't all girls I bet she pulled a similar stunt there too. 'Closet' exhibitionists are the best.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _Voyageur_ For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s