Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-10-2018, 11:11 PM

Thanked 25,334 Times in 2,680 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Sex is fun, but mental sex is better.....Well we really wern't that popular because we never went out with boys from our own HS or area... on purpose to prevent that "popularity"... we went out w/ out of town boys, private schools, Cathloic Schools, etc, back in the day they had, DANCES, so we went to them & met guys.. there was a boys school out of town, and we were always in their school plays as the female role and met ALL the boys thru that.. etc etc ways to meet out of town boys.

Bama & LSU ?.. no problem, I was there for my Chemical Engineers masters... and was a BUD GIRL part time, so I had no time for rivelrys... She went to Villanova for a business masters degree...she met her hubby there....we both married
Pennsylvania boys... my hubbys from Pittsburg, & hers is from Malvern area... I've never been there, only Philadelphia.... Where are you in Villanova area?

BTW--- We married Pennsylvania YANKEES, but taught them the pleasures of being w/ REBEL girls, and took the back home to the deep south...they haven't looked back since.
Old 04-10-2018, 11:12 PM

Since its getting warmer, what did you wear today? Anything revealing or to leave for the imagination at work? Or out in town?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2018, 11:21 PM

Default welee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welee337 View Post
Well I prefer the Mrs, she has what I want, nice boobs. Have you ever stroked somwome at a bar or under the table?
I've played w/ a few boys under the table in my time.. no ejaculation stuff.. just a turn on for later.... sometimes w/ others at the table, but not letting them know... descreetly done. It was sometimes a visual problem when they got up to leave w/ a huge hard-on under their trousers showing.... lol

Also, since I always wear skirts, I've been played w/ under the table, to the point of embaressing orgasms... Skirts work well for me in life.. lol
Attached Thumbnails
56 (3).jpg  
Old 04-10-2018, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Since its getting warmer, what did you wear today? Anything revealing or to leave for the imagination at work? Or out in town?
Warmer day in Nashville today.... went food shopping w/ my short skirt & heels & fuzzy sweater -stylish, never sl*tty....... amazing how all the guy shoppers want to help me get things off the top shelf, or ask me questions as to a food product.... I sometimes show a little panty bending down or stooping to the lower shelf....

I do notice the other women pissed off their hubbys look...

Last edited by GRITS; 04-10-2018 at 11:35 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2018, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Warmer day in Nashville today.... went food shopping w/ my short skirt & heels & fuzzy sweater -stylish, never sl*tty....... amazing how all the guy shoppers want to help me get things off the top shelf, or ask me questions as to a food product.... I sometimes show a little panty bending down or stooping to the lower shelf....

I do notice the other women pissed off their hubbys look...
This skirt today
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_8056.JPG  
Old 04-11-2018, 12:00 AM

When wearing skimpy, go to whole foods. People dont judge there.
The Following User Says Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2018, 12:14 AM

Default Welee

Quote:
When wearing skimpy, go to whole foods. People dont judge there.
Wrong!!... all those earthy earthy type women there really don't dress sexy, because they are earthy mommys and don;t have too anymore, ie: husbands & marriage licences...... I've been there and besides being ultra expensive, I've had women there wisper derogatory things to me about my attire... wow!! They are so rightous at Whole foods!! for Real!!!

So now I do go there often just to piss them off and flirt w/ their hubbys, and make them jealous.... my classist short skirts get a work out... lol
Attached Thumbnails
car2.jpg  
Old 04-12-2018, 10:32 PM

Default Mr. Grits here

Mr grits here,

I see my wife has been answering all your dirty questions??... all true answers from her...

I actually saw a woman @ Whole Foods eyeball her w/ destain from behind in her short skirt, not knowing I was her hubby....the woman was your normal frumpy-dumpy -rubber -shoe type in her 40s frothing w/ jealousy.... Actually she wasn't bad looking, but dressed as if she could care less about herself...or her husband. I saw her husbamd checking out my wife...
Too bad his wife dosen't dress better, because she'd look good... but thats what marriage licences cause...

Otherwise, out trip to the in-laws was great... really enjoyed those 34Ds flopping around from her sister... our first night private time was really horny ... she was hot to fuck, and I was too... she couldn't get enough of me, (probably because wer're the only folks they swing with and its been a while for her).... All she wanted was cock & cum , and telling me she wants what her sister gets !!.. . She got alot more then my wife gets from me in one night.. lol..... cum was running out of her all night.. and it went on till 4am... she wouldn't stop.... she changed sexy outfits to keep me hard 3 times and did anything I wanted to keep me harder!!... I was surprised I lasted all night like that, but she did a good job...
Thats why I told my wife in the morning over coffee when she asked how it went, I told her her sister had trouble walking by morning... lol

The group session was like my wife discribed... The second private time was a switch to we went to a hotel and my wife and bro-in-law stayed at their house......The sis-in-law brought a mask along, so she could fuck at the window comfortably.. she really got into it.... we also did the room service thing.. she answered in garters and stockings & heels.. no bra....(we were at a different hotel from where my was was prior.)... we dimmed the lights some where she felt comfortable taking off her mask w/ the floor to ceiling shades open, but enough light to be very naughty... BTW- the room service thing was about midnight, where as she was well fucked already, and cum running down her thigh... she opened the door took the towels we ordered , walked to the desk and bent over nicely for tip money from her purse, ( her 34Ds & nips were swollen full) , and walked back to the door to tip the guy... I'm sure he saw her dripping cum, because I did from the bed.. (he couldn't see me)... she was giddy w/ sexual excitement doing that...

Then back to her house in the morning unshowered for her hubby... she didn't take a shower on purpose until she got home to tease her hubby...they ended up taking a morning shower together, as my wife and he had just gotten up....I found my wife in the bedroom naked on the bed looking like she was well fucked... she said to me, "look what he did to me".. w/ a smile on her face...... they wern't expecting us to arrive that early in the morning, so they had just finished their morning quickie, ...... Love visiting the in-laws...
Attached Thumbnails
sil10.jpg  

Last edited by GRITS; 04-12-2018 at 10:43 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2018, 11:08 PM

Default Mr. Grits here

Forgot---- Any Q's for me about it all???
Old 04-13-2018, 08:50 AM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Sex is fun, but mental sex is better.....Well we really wern't that popular because we never went out with boys from our own HS or area... on purpose to prevent that "popularity"... we went out w/ out of town boys, private schools, Cathloic Schools, etc, back in the day they had, DANCES, so we went to them & met guys.. there was a boys school out of town, and we were always in their school plays as the female role and met ALL the boys thru that.. etc etc ways to meet out of town boys.

Bama & LSU ?.. no problem, I was there for my Chemical Engineers masters... and was a BUD GIRL part time, so I had no time for rivelrys... She went to Villanova for a business masters degree...she met her hubby there....we both married Pennsylvania boys... my hubbys from Pittsburg, & hers is from Malvern area... I've never been there, only Philadelphia.... Where are you in Villanova area?
Im in NJ but not that far from Villanova.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s