or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2018, 03:21 PM

Thanked 15,417 Times in 778 Posts
Default Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
My best friend in my late teens and early 20s was a woman. She was such a prude around me but not around others for some reason (I think she was in denial that she really wanted to be with me, but back then she only liked the "bad boys"). Anyway, I was at a pool with her and about 6 other people. She jumped in and her top came off, and she kept it off so everyone could see, and she had a blast. Then she put it on about 10 seconds later. I missed it all because I was swimming underwater the other direction. I came up from the water just as she covered her boobs and was facing the other way while all her other friends hollered and cheered. I was soooo bummed. I asked to see them later and she wouldn't talk to me for a week after that. :-\ She finally talked to me a week later, but I knew never to ask again! (I think she secretly was bummed that I didn't see them, but she didn't want it to be obvious. It all became clear that she must have had a thing for me once I met my wife, but I am getting way off topic.)

But back to family-related, ya, my sister would freak if I even saw a brastrap showing. It was like unhealthy-prudish. Even if I saw my sister in pj's and a nipple poking out my mom would be livid and told her to sleep in bras (she still does, at 40yo!). It was really confusing because my friends saw all their siblings naked all the time, so clearly my family wasn't the normal family, but I never knew why. We lived in an era when houses usually only had one bathroom, so if you had siblings who all had to get ready for school, you all shared the bathroom and you all saw each other naked. Except my family. We took turns and it took hours to get ready for anything.

As adults, though, if you check my posts, my sister and I aren't prudes at all around each other thesedays. We have shared hotel rooms, seen each other naked and even a bit more. We both joke that we wished we would have loosened up 30 years ago, though!
So very hot have you written any about you and your sister? You have the best stories ! Thanks for sharing them always look forward to them.
Old 09-11-2018, 03:33 PM

Thanked 16,204 Times in 1,124 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couple6872 View Post
So very hot have you written any about you and your sister? You have the best stories ! Thanks for sharing them always look forward to them.
I have so many more, just less time to write about them than I used it!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2018, 04:04 PM

I agree. I love your stories too!

My sisters are still very prudish today. My wife though naked many many times in front of her brother would not be as free today. Not on purpose anyway.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2018, 08:58 AM

Okay, I have time to write! This happened recently, two weekends ago.

I have written before about my wife's brother coming around barely twice a year or so, and she has teased him, which caused him to show up more often, but he hadn't been here since my last post about it, which was a long time ago.

Anyway, he was here two weekends ago to grill with us and my wife's family. During the part where we sit around in the yard and listen to her parents babble on about how we kids (despite being in our 40s) don't understand how the world is supposed to work, I started rubbing my wife's leg. She had a full-length skirt on, but her leg was crossed away from me, so I was able to take my opposite hand and rub her leg while rising her skirt until she would stop me, which I do a lot, so her family doesn't even notice that I do this anymore. I am good at making it look like an accident.

At one point, her parents wanted to walk to the end of the road with the youngest grandchild, and her brother was sitting across facing us, so I used that as an opportunity to raise her skirt higher. I got my hand up to her panties and snapped the elastic (at the bottom of the leg hole) and whispered in my wife's ear if that was okay, and she said, "It's fine until my parents get back." Remember that her brother was there, though, and he was staring at where my hand was the whole time.

So, I rubbed her hip and ass from inside the bottom of her panties, but not exposing them. I knew exactly what I was doing.

Just as her parents started coming into view, I pulled her skirt down, but I first pulled it up and then down so her brother could see her plain white panties before the show ended, and he certainly saw because his eyes got huge. My wife looked over at me. She knew what was going on.

Her parents came back and started complaining about stuff again, so my wife got up to go inside and get something, and I followed her.

She was standing at the sink, so I reached up her skirt and pulled her panties down, like I always do when I get a chance when people are over and she is in a long skirt. I asked if that was okay, and she said, "Just be extra careful, please!"

So we went back outside, and I didn't rub my wife's leg, because I didn't want to upset her on accident, of course.

Eventually her parents left, but her brother stayed. It was very weird for him to stay, but I am sure it's because he got a panty view and was wondering what else would happen. He even stayed long enough to help get the kids to bed!

He then sat on one couch while my wife sat on the other, and I sat on the floor giving her a foot rub. Then I worked my way up her legs, raising her skirt as I went. At one point she put her hand over her pussy to hold her skirt down, so that was my queue to be careful, so I was.

Then she put one leg up on the couch, but held her skirt down as to not show anything at all, while I was rubbing her opposite leg. She eventually leg go of her skirt, but it stayed in place.

I didn't know if this was a clue that she didn't care anymore, or was forgetting about it, so I kept rubbing higher and higher and she wasn't stopping me.

I got up to her hip of her left leg, and she looked down at me and smiled a clearly naughty smile, so I knew that was a clue that it was okay to have an "accident", so I let my wrist move her skirt up even more, exposing everything, but barely. I turned around and the look on her brother's face was amazing. His eyes almost popped out of his head and was frozen solid. My wife said, "Oh no!" and went upstairs. (I know it was part of her act.)

She came down later in pajamas, but they weren't any more conservative. These were pjs she has worn around him before. Within 5 minutes he saw her boobs when she bent over, lots of sideboob, and you could see clear up her shorts, giving a much more consistent show again anyway, but it seemed more innocent and casual in her pjs, despite being much more blatantly revealing than a long, conservative skirt, if that makes any sense.

A few minutes later she went to bed and he suddenly left as well. No texts from him afterwards this time, though!
Old 09-18-2018, 02:23 PM

Thanked 5,716 Times in 427 Posts

So your wife was exposing herself to her own brother?

Surely I'm not the only one round here who finds this more than a little weird!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2018, 04:03 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everard View Post

Actually, you are - the rest of us reading a thread called “family exposures” don’t have a problem with this.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2018, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everard View Post

Is this where I can finally say "Welcome to the Internet!"? I have always wanted to say that, but never had the timing right.

And in case you haven't been here very long (albeit your name says "Senior Member"), my contributions to the site are very much on the "least weird" side of the scale.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2018, 04:34 PM

Thanked 15,417 Times in 778 Posts
Default Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Okay, I have time to write! This happened recently, two weekends ago.
Thanks for sharing! Love your stories can’t wait to hear what happens next!

Last edited by Turtle; 02-02-2019 at 04:44 AM. Reason: Quote Edited
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2018, 04:44 PM

Love the story! My wife was often naked in front of her brother. Sometimes purposefully like mooning him. Sometimes random or ‘accidental’ like after a shower, they shared a basement. Sometimes he’d make it happen by pantsing her, or something like that. I totally thought it was weird too. Now I wish I enjoyed It more back then. We don’t see him much now.

Can’t wait to hear more gnome!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2018, 06:33 AM

Thanked 3,618 Times in 278 Posts
Default Great story, Gnome!

Any chance we can see your wife in those PJs? Thanks for finding the time to share your stories.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s