photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-10-2011, 03:25 PM

Default Family Exposure

Most of this story actually happened. An additional character--my son's friend--as well as some other minor elements such as names, were changed to heighten the embarassment factor and "protect the innocent" as they say. Anyhow, my wife (Kim) and I took Debbie, my 20 yo daughter, our son, Mark, and his friend, Rich, on a camping trip in the mountains of Montana a few years ago. After a long day's hike, we set up camp by pitching two dome tents. Because it was late in the day, we left our backpacks outside of our tents and walked a few hundred yards to a nearby stream to cool off our feet. Well, as so often happens in the mountains, the weather changed abruptly. A storm came up from the west, dumped a bunch of rain on us and the temperature dropped by around 10 degrees. In short order we were soaked and shivering from the cold.

We ran back to our tents to find one tent had completely blown down and was covered with leaves and mud. The other tent was in better shape but our packs, which we had left outside, were soaked, along with most of their contents. The 5 of us went inside the tent--it was a 4-person dome, and discussed our predicament. My wife said it was a matter of survival. Because we were in our wet clothes and with temps in the 60s, we could get hypothermia if we didn't do something.

Asked what we shoud do, she suggested stripping off our clothing, putting it outside the tent to dry (the sun had started to come out at that point) while we stayed inside, secluded from the chilly air, to warm up and wait for our clothes to dry. No one was happy with that suggestion but we were cold and miserable in our wet clothing that anything, no matter how embarassing, would be a relief. Debbie, my daughter, looked horrified, but realized she had no choice. My wife got up on her knees and was the first to disrobe. At this point, I should tell you about my family. I must say, my wife, son, and daughter are all extremely attractive. My wife is a definite MILF. 41, in excelent shape from swimming, she's natural blond from the mid-west. Mandy is also athletic and trim with light brown hair. Mark son is also attractive and very fit from being a varsity athlete.

As my wife pulled off her t-shirt, Mandy said, "Mom--I can't do this; I can't get naked in front of my family". Kim replied, "Honey, if you don't, you'll be even more uncomfortable and may not make it out of here. Anyhow, don't be such a prude." My wife then began to unsnap her hiking shorts. I couldn't believe I was seeing my hot wife, on her knees, wearing just skimpy black panties and a bra, in front of my son and his friend. With all eyes watching her, she reached behind and unclasped her bra, letting her firm breasts fall away. We were all wide-eyed with disbelief. Rich couldn't stop staring at Kim's nipples, which were erect from the cold.

Kim said, "come on you pervs--I'm not putting on a strip show for you. Get naked or you're going to freeze." With that, the rest of started to undress. The boys' eyes were on Debbie. She also stood up on her knees and took off her t-shirt. Her face was bright red with shame as she then lowered her running shorts. She was wearing a red thong and matching bra. Meanwhile, my wife had shed her panties to reveal her well trimmed mound. As Rich lowered his gaze to between her legs, it would be clear to him that my wife is a natural blond as what little hair she does have is the color of straw.

The boys begain to strip as well and I couldn't help but notice the bulges beneath their boxers. I could understand Rich being aroused at seeing a hot mom and her 20 yo daughter strip, but could Mark get excited about seeing his sister and mom nude. I looked back toward the girls and saw what they were looking at, and I too, reluctantly started to get a little excited but also a llittle uneasy. By this time, Mandy had removed her thong and she was fully nude in front of her younger brother and his friend. Her breasts, light pink nipples, and shaved mound were on full display. Unlike Debbie who at least had a little bit of hair to protect her modesty, my daughter was completely shaved. Her smooth skin and slit were visible for her brother, friend, and dad to see. She covered up her breasts and pussy with her hands, but because the tent was so small, it didn't help much and occasionally, our bodies touched each other. I noticed that Rich's cock, around half erect, would brush against my daughter's tight ass or my wife's thigh. Was Debbie aroused at seeing her brother and his friend nude? Was my wife excited? As for me, it was definitely a situation to remember. My wife and daughter, completely naked in front of their family. After two hours in the tent, our clothes had dried sufficiently to get dressed, but no one will ever forget that camping trip! Does anyone else have any similar stories?
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to alicefreid For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2011, 04:43 PM

Again, like you, my 'reluctant' family exposure should be in the non fiction section, but I'll reply here.

Nell and Mrs. Nell are naturists and have been for 20-odd years. We've holidayed twice a year in the same location, a naturist hotel in Spain, and met and made many friends who we know and see more naked than we do clothed. No big deal.

And in the course of 20-odd years, in the same place, we've twice met people we known 'in real life'. The first time was a friend of my wife's, and her husband, which was an interesting experience, having been in their house and them in ours, many times over the years without being aware they were naturists, or them being aware we were.

The second time, relevant to this thread, was about five years ago when we checked in, went to our room, unpacked, undressed and decided we'd have a quick dip in the pool before it closed for the evening. We came down in the elevator, and as the door opened there stood my sister and her husband!

Neither of us knew that the other had grown up to be naturists, and it was something we'd never discussed. We didn't grow up in a naturist home, so there must be something in the genes!

You want to look, and you don't want to look, if you know what I mean. We had a very rapidfire conversation and they departed to their room, us to the pool. I'm not sure who was more embarrassed or shocked, me or her. We met in the restaurant later (dressed) and it transpired she and her husband had embraced it about ten years previously and had been holidaying there for a decade. I knew she holidayed in Spain, but the location never came up, and we never really talked to her about our holidays. It was purely coincidental that we should happen to book the same week, at the same hotel, that year.

Well, we ended up sitting by the pool together for several days after that, until she and her husband flew home, and I don't think we were particularly embarrassed after a while, but the shock for both us when those elevator lift doors opened was incredible, and it was the weirdest feeling to be standing there naked in front of her, and for her and my brother in law to be naked in front of us.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nell For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife