photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-15-2015, 12:43 AM

Default Phobia

I couldn't really find a good place in the story to fit in the main character's description, so I decided to get that out of the way before the story started.

Name: Emma Winters
Body Type: Slim and petite
Height: 5'4
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: White
Breast Cup Size: 32 B
Birthplace: Manchester, England

Phobia (Part 1)
Emma woke up in a daze. She was lying in a bright white room. Emma's eyes adjusted to the bright light. "Where...where am I?" she asked. Emma felt a chill. She looked down and saw that she was lying on the floor in just a white towel and nothing else. Emma sat up and screamed. She gripped the towel tightly. Emma looked around the room but no one was there. Suddenly, a voice came on an intercom. "Good evening, Emma." the voice said. "What? Who's there? Who are you?" Emma asked. "You're probably a little confused as to what's going on." The voice said. "Damn right!" Emma shouted. "Who the hell are you and where am I?" "I'm Doctor William P. Aldrich. Do you remember who I am?" Dr. Aldrich asked. "Doctor who?" Emma asked as she clenched her head which was killing her. Dr. Aldrich sighed. "Jimmy must have given you too much of that drug." he said. "Drug? You drugged me you sick son of a b*tch?!" Emma asked angrily. "Relax, Miss Winters. It's not what you think. Your memory is just a little hazy from the drug. Miss Winters, I specialize in treating others' phobias so they are no longer afraid. I help my patients overcome their fears. Three weeks ago, you came to my clinic, the Twilight Bay Clinic for Phobias to overcome your fear of humiliation, specifically being seen in your underwear or worse, naked. Now, when a patient's results during treatment deem to be unsuccessful, I take drastic measures to cure them. My methods tend to be seen as extreme and I have even been called a madman. Basically, I take my more difficult patients and drown them in their fear until they overcome it. These methods seem insane, but they work 100% of the time. If a patient is afraid of water, I place them on a small raft in the middle of the ocean. If a patient is afraid of snakes, I push them in a snake pit. If a patient is afraid of the dark, I lock them in a pitch black room. Now, in your case, you are afraid of being seen naked. Now, there are two parts to this fear, the actual being seen naked and the anticipation of being seen, being naked and fearing that anyone could catch you at any given moment. So, Miss Winters, you are in a large facility that is basically a maze of rooms. Some rooms have various articles of clothing, socks, panties, a bra, a shirt, pants, etc. Some rooms have crowds of people with cameras who will be more than happy to see you. Some rooms have booby traps (excuse my pun) that will make you lose your towel or article of clothing you may have on. Finally, one room is the exit. So, Miss Winters, you may begin your treatment." Dr. Aldrich said. "You can't do this to me!" Emma said. "Oh yes I can. You signed the clinic's contract." Dr. Aldrich said. "Well, what if I just don't choose to play your twisted game?" Emma asked. "If you don't participate in the treatment, then I will send in two men to remove your towel and parade you through each and every room that contains people." Dr. Aldrich. "The choice is yours Emma." Emma stood up angrily about to shout when she felt an odd draft in her private area. Emma placed her hand inside her towel on her vagina and felt that it was shaven. Emma's eyes widened. Dr. Aldrich laughed. "As you can see, I shaved your pubic hair to bare up your vaginal area to make your humiliation more, well, humiliating. Emma's face turned bright red. Someone had seen her pussy up close and shaved it! Emma was speechless. Suddenly, a door opened. "Now Miss Winters" Dr. Aldrich said. "Let the treatment begin."

So for now I will only submit this part of the story. I've got a lot of ideas of where this could go, but I want to hear if this story appeals to anyone before I spend my time on this. So let me know if this sparks your interest so far and I'll work on part 2. I'm also willing to accept ideas.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Stripperella For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2015, 08:39 AM

Default Part 2

I would love to see a part 2 of this great story so far
The Following User Says Thank You to smjimmie1348 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2015, 12:55 PM

Great setup, I'd love to see where it goes.

Please format them though. I don't mind it, but it'll probably exacerbate most.
The Following User Says Thank You to Callipygian13 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2015, 05:07 PM

Part 2: The Wind Room
Emma exited the room clenching her towel tightly. Emma walked into a large, long white hallway. Emma looked around and there were many turns. Dr. Aldrich was right, it was an indoor maze. Emma walked slowly down the hallway. Her heart was racing. Who knows what lied around the corners? There could be someone just waiting to see Emma naked and that terrified her. Inside his watch room, Dr. Aldrich and two other doctors were watching Emma on a giant screen. "Dr. Aldrich, the patient's heartbeat has spiked drastically." said Doctor Steiner. "Keep an eye on her heart rate on the monitor." Dr. Aldrich said. "Dr. Horowitz, make sure to keep track of the ups and downs of her heartbeat." "Yes doctor." Dr. Horowitz said. "What if this proves to be too much for her?" Dr. Steiner asked. "Her heart rate is high and she has only begun." "Relax, Dr. Steiner. Her embarrassment won't cause her to go into cardiac arrest or anything. She may faint, but we'll just resuscitate her and start over." Dr. Aldrich said. "She'll be fine. We will cure her of her phobia. Now, let us watch.

Emma peaked her head behind a corner to make sure the coast was clear. The hallway was empty. Emma looked down the hall and there was a door. Emma slowly walked toward the door. She prayed it was a room with clothes. Emma twisted the doorknob. Her hands were shaking. "Please be pants." She whispered. Emma opened the door. The room was dark. Emma stood in the doorway. Dr. Aldrich came back on the intercom. "Emma, emma, emma, it wouldn't be a surprise if you could see what the room was by simply opening the door. You must enter the room and then the lights will turn on to reveal what is in it." Dr. Aldrich said. "You're twisted!" Emma shouted. "It sounds to me like you need the psychiatric help!" Dr. Aldrich chuckled. "Emma, all visionaries are seen as lunatics to their peers. It isn't until time has passed when people see them as the brilliant minds they were. Right now, you hate me, but after this, when you are no longer afraid, you will thank me." Dr. Aldrich said. Emma scoffed. She closed her eyes and stepped forward into the room. A bright light came on. Emma looked around the room. Lying on the floor was a pair of white cotton panties. "Thank goodness!" Emma said. She ran to the panties and placed them on under her towel. "Well it's not pants, but it's better than nothing." Emma said. "Well done, Emma. How lucky of you. The first room you chose was clothing." Dr. Aldrich said. "You think your luck will hold up? You think you could only choose clothing rooms and then the exit?" Dr. Aldrich asked sarcastically. "You don't scare me." Emma said pretending to be brave. "Oh I know I don't. Public nudity does." Dr. Aldrich laughed. "Doctor, her heart rate has lowered. It would appear her anger is beating her fear." Dr. Steiner said. "That won't last long." Dr. Aldrich said. "Her toughness is only a facade." Emma exited the room. "Okay, I went straight to get here, so I'll try going right from here down that hallway." Emma said.

Emma walked down the hall and stumbled upon another door. She was about to open it when she stopped herself. "No, what are the odds that two doors in a row have clothing?" She asked herself. "I'll skip this one." "As if your humiliation is avoidable." Dr. Aldrich laughed. "Shut up! I'm going to beat you!" Emma shouted. She continued through the maze of hallways. Emma stumbled upon another door. "I guess I can't skip them all. I'll try this one." She said. Emma twisted the doorknob. "Shirt or bra, please a shirt or bra." Emma said. She open the door. Like the other, the room was dark. Emma took a step forward. The lights came on. Emma looked around, there was nothing in the room. Emma chuckled. "Forget to put something in this one Aldrich?" Emma laughed. Dr. Aldrich laughed. "No." he said. Suddenly, the walls opened up revealing four giant fans. "Welcome to the wind room." Dr. Aldrich said. The fans all turned on and began blowing strong wind. Emma screamed and tried desperately to cling onto her towel. The wind was too strong and Emma's towel flew off. Emma screamed as her perky breasts were now exposed. She tried to go after the towel, but the wind blew her out of the room. The door closed on its own and locked. Emma tried to open it to get her towel, but it was no use. Emma banged on the door causing her boobs to jiggle slightly. "Ooh yes, keep up that bouncing." Dr. Aldrich laughed. Emma suddenly remembered she was topless. Emma screamed and crossed her arms over her chest to cover her breasts. "I hate you!" Emma screamed. "Let me out of here!" "Not until you're cured Miss Winters." Dr. Aldrich said. "Now continue or I'll send some men to remove your last bit of clothing." Emma began sobbing and ran down another hallway covering her breasts. Emma stumbled upon yet another door. "Surely this one has to be clothes." Emma said sobbing. Emma slowly opened the door. She entered the room and gasped.

Hope you enjoyed part 2. I know this is slow building, but it gets better. Part 3: Back to School will be posted soon
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stripperella For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2015, 10:39 PM

Default Part 3

Awesome I can't wait lol
The Following User Says Thank You to smjimmie1348 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2015, 01:26 AM

Part 3: Back To School
Emma gasped as she entered this new area. It was a hallway that looked exactly like her old high school. Emma started to back away, but the door shut behind her. Emma tried to open it, but it was locked. Emma then remembered that she was completely topless and covered her chest. "What is this?" Emma asked. Dr. Aldrich came on the intercom. "In our sessions together, you told me about a reoccurring nightmare that terrorized your teenage years, the classic naked in school nightmare. So, to assist with your treatment, I designed this wing to look like your old high school, Bridgeport High. Now, you aren't completely naked, but close enough, right? By the way, you'd better move quickly, class lets out at any moment." Dr. Aldrich said. Emma's heart started racing. Were there actually students in these fake classrooms? Back in the watch room, the three doctors watched Emma. "Her heart rate is spiking again." Dr. Steiner said. Dr. Aldrich chuckled. "It's about to spike through the roof soon." He laughed. Emma walked quickly down the hall with her arms crossed over her bare chest. Emma was trying to remember the layout of Bridgeport High. Emma walked by the science lab. "Let's see, the science lab was there meaning the library is around the corner and...oh bollocks! Where's the bloody exit?!" Emma said to herself. "The exit was near the gymnasium which was across from the locker rooms. The locker rooms were around the corner from the history classroom. Shit! I need to hurry before" Before Emma could finish that thought, the worst sound she could possibly hear sounded. The bell rang.

"No!" Emma thought. Suddenly, everything felt like slow motion. Emma could see the multiple classroom doors open. Emma looked for a hiding spot. She saw an open locker. Emma quickly got inside the locker and closed it. The pretend students poured into the hallway. The young teenagers posing as students acted like students. They walked down the hall giggling with their friends and going to their lockers. Emma could hear them talking. "Dude, where is she? We were promised a naked chick." said a student. "She's here somewhere. Let's keep looking." another said. Emma covered her mouth and stayed in the locker. She thought she was in the clear, when a student came to the locker she was in. Emma covered her mouth tightly trying not to make a sound. The student struggled with the combination. "Dammit, what was the combo?" she asked herself. Emma prayed the student wouldn't remember. "Oh right!" the student shouted as she began doing the locker combination. Emma was terrified. "Doctor, we've got major heart rate spiking." Dr. Steiner said. Dr. Aldrich smiled and leaned forward closer to the monitor. "And here we go." he said.

The student finished the combination and opened the locker. Emma was standing inside covering her bare chest. The student stared in shock not expecting to find a mostly naked girl in the locker. Emma let out a loud scream. "Guys! She's in my locker!" The students all crowded around Emma. They began laughing and whistling. Emma started crying and screaming. "Lets get her out of there!" a student shouted. Two boys grabbed Emma's arm and pulled her out of the locker. The students circled around the topless, panty clad girl and began pushing her around. "Move her arms!" a student shouted. Two boys grabbed each of Emma's arms and started pulling. Emma tried with all her might to fight the boys, but to her dismay, the boys pulled her arms apart. Emma's breasts were now exposed to the whole crowd of students. The students all pointed and laughed at Emma. "Her boobs are small!" One girl laughed. One boy walked up to Emma and began jiggling her breasts. "Look at these tatas!" He laughed. Emma freed her arms and began trying to push through the crowd. As she made her way through the crowd, the students tried to stop her, groped her breasts, and spanked her butt. As Emma was about to break free from the crowd, a girl stuck out her foot and tripped Emma. "Have a nice trip!" the girl laughed. Emma hit the floor hard face first. The wind was knocked out of her. As Emma tried to get up, a boy walked up behind her and gave her a painful wedgie. "Wedgie!" he shouted. Emma screamed in pain. The panties road up her butt crack. Her whole butt was practically exposed. Emma stood up. She placed one arm over her breasts and used her other to adjust her panties. "Here let me help you with that." a girl said. The girl walked behind Emma and yanked her panties straight down to her ankles. Emma was frozen. Not only were her boobs exposed and not only had the students seen her butt, but now her newly shaven bare pussy was on full display for all the students to see. Emma let out the biggest scream imaginable. She quickly pulled up her panties and ran away. The students chased after her. Emma found a door and opened it. She rushed back into the maze and slammed the door.

Emma covered her breasts, sat down, and began crying her eyes out. Her face was bright red and she was in disbelief that so many people saw her naked. Dr. Aldrich came on the intercom. "Was that really so bad Emma?" he asked. Emma stood up in anger. "Don't talk to me you son of a b*tch!" she shouted. "I'm sick and tired of your fucked up game! I'm done! You hear me? Finished!" "On the contrary Miss Winters. Your treatment is far from over. Your heart rate tells us that you are still afraid. You are free to go once you are no longer afraid." Dr. Aldrich said. "No!" Emma shouted. "I won't do it!" "Miss Winters, one press of a button and my associates will strip you and parade you naked for hours. The choice is yours." Dr. Aldrich said. Emma sobbed. "Okay, I'll continue." She said. Emma began walking through the maze again. She turned the corner and found another door. Emma closed her eyes and opened it. She walked inside and the lights came on. On the floor, was a blue tank top. Emma smiled and quickly put it on. For the first time in hours, Emma's private parts were completely covered. Though being seen in underwear was still scary to Emma, it was better than fully nude. Emma exited the room and continued through the maze. The doctors watched her in the watch room. "Quite the lowering of her heart rate there." Dr. Steiner said. "She's far less scared now. Will this ruin the results?" Dr. Horowitz asked. "No." Dr. Aldrich said. "A roller coaster of fear and constant changing of heart rate is exactly what will help cure her. Besides, she won't stay clothed for long." he said with a smirk.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stripperella For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2015, 11:25 PM

Before I start Part 4: The Chase, is there anything you all would like to see in this series? I'd love to hear and cater to any suggestions you may have
The Following User Says Thank You to Stripperella For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2015, 12:37 AM

its great so far! but pantsings are the best in my opinion. keep up the awesome work!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcamp201 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2015, 12:29 AM

Part 4: The Chase
Emma continued her walk through the maze a little less scared now that her private parts were covered. She was still a little nervous about being in panties, but hey, that was far better than having her pussy and butt exposed. Emma walked until she came across another room. "Hm, I think I'll skip this one." Emma said to herself. She turned left and continued down the hall. Back in the watch room, the three doctors watched Emma. Dr. Horowitz was looking at a digital map of the maze. He looked at Emma's location and chuckled. "Dr. Aldrich, she is nearing the tripwire." Dr. Horowitz said. Dr. Aldrich laughed. "Let's see how she does with that." he said with a smirk. Emma began walking faster down the hall. Suddenly, something tripped her. Emma fell down hard on her stomach. "Ow...what the bloody hell was that?" Emma asked. She looked back and saw a clear wire. "What the hell is that" Emma asked. Suddenly, an alarm went off and red lights start blinking. "That, Miss Winters, is the sound of a trap." Dr. Aldrich said. "The tripwire (excuse my pun) triggers an alarm and opens one of the doors nearby. To put it simply Emma, something is coming your way." Emma quickly stood up. "Wha- what's coming my way?" Emma asked scared. "The worst thing for a girl in your situation. By triggering the wire, you just released a group of horny teenage boys." Dr. Aldrich laughed. Emma got scared. She turned around and her voices coming from around the corner.

Emma started backing away when all of the sudden, three horny teenage boys turned the corner. "There she is!" the first boy shouted. "Dude! She's so hot!" the second boy shouted. "And she's in her panties! Hot!" the third boy shouted. "Let's see what she looks like under them!" the first boy shouted. "Yeah! Let's strip her!" the second boy shouted. The three boys charged at Emma. Emma screamed and began running away from the boys. Emma turned corner after corner trying to lose the three horny teenage boys. "The patient's heart rate has spike majorly. However, I cannot tell if it's fear or the running." Dr. Steiner said. "We'll just have to wait until they catch her." Dr. Aldrich said. "You think they will?" Dr. Horowitz asked. "Of course. These boys are track stars." Dr. Aldrich laughed. Emma kept running. She turned the corner and stopped. It was a dead end. The three teenage boys turned the corner as well. Emma was trapped. "Let's get her!" the third boy said. The three boys charged at Emma. As they closed in, Emma dodged them and they tripped. Emma leapt over them and began running away. "Haha!" Emma laughed, but as it always does, her pride came before her fall. One of the boys grabbed Emma's ankle and she fell over. Emma struggled as the boy pulled her in. One of the boys grabbed hold of Emma's panties and started yanking on them. Emma tried to hold onto them, but the other two boys crawled over and held her hands down. Emma screamed and cried as she tried to break free and as the boy slowly removed her panties. Emma's butt came into display. "Look at that ass!" the first boy shouted as he slapped it. The other two started slapping Emma's butt too. Emma tried to kick, but the boy pulling her panties down sat on her legs. Emma was now helpless as her butt was being groped and slapped. "Let's see her pussy!" the second boy shouted. Emma was now turned over. He pussy was still barely covered. They boy tore off Emma's panties and threw them behind him. Emma's bare pussy was again exposed. Emma screamed and cried. She was pinned down and completely helpless. "Whoa! She's completely shaven!" the first boy laughed. The boys began groping and rubbing Emma's pussy. Emma cried as there was nothing she could do.

"Doctor, forgive me, but don't you think this is a bit extreme?" Dr. Horowitz asked. "It is for her own good. Dr. Horowitz, when have my methods ever failed?" Dr. Aldrich asked. "Well, never, but-" Dr. Horowitz started to say. "Do not question my methods again, Doctor." Dr. Aldrich interrupted. "You're right. I'm sorry." Dr. Horowitz said. Back in the hallway, the three boys had had enough fun with Emma's pussy. "Let's see her tits!" the second boy shouted. He began to grab Emma's tank top, but he lost his grip on her and and she punched him in the crotch. The boy fell off Emma. Emma then punched the other boy in the crotch and kicked the last boy in the crotch. Emma broke free and ran away. The boys lied there in pain groaning. Emma placed one hand over her butt and one over her pussy and ran as fast as she could. Once she was far away from the boys, Emma slowed down. "Shit! I'm completely bottomless!" Emma said, her face bright red. Emma pulled her tank top down a bit to cover herself. The tank top barely covered her pussy and only covered the top of her butt. Emma held the tank top down as she walked through the maze. Emma came upon another door. "Last time I skipped one, I triggered a trap. I better go in this one." Emma said. She opened the door and walked inside. The lights turned on and Emma saw a pair of white socks lying on the floor. Emma sighed. "Well, it's not anything I can cover up with, but at least it's not another trap." Emma said. She put on the socks. Emma exited the room and continued down the hallway. The doctors watched in the watch room. "I know this is highly unprofessional, but this one's got a great body on her." Dr. Steiner laughed. Dr. Aldrich laughed with him. "Yes, she is very beautiful." Dr. Aldrich said. "To be honest, I did make some changes to her treatment to make it last longer so we could see her longer." "Dr. Aldrich, that's very unprofessional!" Dr. Horowitz shouted. Dr. Aldrich stood up. "Jeanette, one more word out of you and I will find out what makes you afraid. I'll do to you what I do to all my patients, only far worse. I am not a man you want to anger." Dr. Aldrich said angrily. Dr. Horowitz stopped talking and returned to her seat. "Enough arguing, we're missing the show here. She found the socks." Dr. Steiner said. Dr. Aldrich looked at the screen and smiled. "She took the bait." He said with an evil grin. "The next trap will now commence."
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stripperella For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2015, 12:31 AM

Part 5: Strip and Slide
Emma continued her embarrassing journey through the maze. She kept pulling down her tank top trying to cover her pussy and butt. She skipped two doors not trusting what was behind them in the rooms. Emma didn't know what to do. She couldn't be walking around bottomless and needed clothes, but what if the next room had people or a trap? Emma's feelings were a mess of fear, embarrassment, and confusion. Emma turned another corner and stumbled upon another door. "I guess I'll try this one." Emma sighed. She opened the door and walked inside. As soon as she did, Emma began slipping all over the floor. The lights turned on and Emma saw that the whole floor was covered in wax. Emma tried desperately to keep her balance, but the socks she had on made it impossible. Emma fell on her butt. "Ow!" Emma shouted. "You fell into another trap Miss Winters." Dr. Aldrich said over the intercom. Emma got scared. Suddenly, a large hole opened up in the floor and the rest of the floor began slanting toward the hole. Emma began sliding toward the whole. She tried to hang onto something, but there was nothing. Emma began sliding fast. As this happened, her tank top stuck to the floor and slid right off. Emma was now completely nude aside from her socks. Emma screamed as she fell into the whole. Emma kept falling and falling until she landed in water.

Emma surfaced and looked around. A large spotlight appeared right over her. Emma looked around and saw that she was in a pool and there were dozens of people surrounding it. the crowd cheered and laughed. Emma then remembered that she was completely naked. She screamed and covered herself. The pool water was clear so Emma was completely exposed. Dr. Aldrich came on the intercom. "Emma, these fine people surrounding you were patients of mine. They were afraid of water, but now they are expert swimmers. They're going to help me out with your treatment." Dr. Aldrich said. Emma held her arms over her breasts and pussy tightly. "H-how?" Emma asked. "I'm glad you asked." Dr. Aldrich said. "Ladies, gentlemen, dive in!" Dr. Aldrich shouted. The crowd dove into the pool and swam toward Emma. Emma screamed. She tried to find somewhere to go, but she was surrounded. The swimmers closed in on Emma. Emma dove underwater trying to getaway from the swimmers. Emma was never good at holding her breath. After about ten seconds, Emma resurfaced. As she did, she was grabbed by the group of swimmers. Emma screamed as her wet, nude body was groped by the large group. The pulled her arms and spread her legs. Emma's breasts and her bare pussy were on full display. Five swimmers lifted Emma up. "Heads up!" they shouted. They tossed Emma toward some other swimmers. They caught Emma and then threw her to another group of swimmers. Emma screamed as she was passed back and forth by these swimmers who were loving feeling her naked body. As Emma was tossed again, she held out her leg and kicked the swimmers. Emma took this opportunity to swim toward the ladder. She started to climb out of the pull, but the swimmers grabbed her legs and pulled. Emma clung to the ladder as hard as she could. The swimmers spread her legs so they could see her pussy. One of the swimmer reached out and started rubbing it. Emma screamed and cried as there was nothing she could do. If she let go of the ladder, she'd be back in the swimmer's hands and she couldn't use her legs. Emma struggled as hard as she could. The swimmers had her by the feet. Emma wriggled and slid out of her socks freeing her. She quickly climbed up the ladder and ran out of the pool. Emma found a door and ran out. Emma was back in the maze. She sat down against a wall, hugged her knees and started crying.

The doctors watched in the watch room. "Did you see that? She didn't cover herself when she escaped. That's progress!" Dr. Aldrich said proudly. Dr. Horowitz stood up. "Progress?! She didn't cover herself because she was trying to escape being felt up by that group of people! Dr. Aldrich, you have gone too far! I will no longer be apart of this madness! As a matter of fact, I am going straight to the board of directors. They'll strip you of your license and lock you away!" Dr. Horowitz shouted. Dr. Aldrich stood up angrily. "That's not going to happen Jeanette." He said. Dr. Aldrich nodded at Dr. Steiner. Dr. Steiner pressed a button. Suddenly, two men walked in and grabbed Dr. Horowitz. "What is the meaning of this?!" She shouted. "I told you, no one defies me doctor." Dr. Aldrich said. "What shall we do with her Sir?" one of the men asked. Dr. Aldrich grinned evilly. "Take her to room 17. We will make her apart of this treatment as well. I hope you're not afraid of public nudity Dr. Horowitz." he said with an evil smirk. The two men took Dr. Horowitz away. "No! You can't do this to me! William! Please!" Dr. Aldrich closed the doors. He sat back down next to Dr. Steiner. "Friedrich my friend, this is going to get much more interesting." Dr. Aldrich said. He then laughed evilly.

Not gonna lie, I got a little lazy with this one lol sorry. I hope you still enjoyed it. I promise though, the story gets much better. Part 6: Battle Royale coming soon
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stripperella For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2