uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2018, 07:54 PM

Thanked 2,159 Times in 106 Posts

My wife casual attire choice consists of two different styles of shirt. One style is the short-sleeve button-up men's casual shirt. The other, long men's t-shirt. Whatever she wears them your guess is as good as mine as the if she does or doesn't have on underwear.

Over the past few weeks she has opted to go with either shirt but no underwear. A few days back she was sitting on our leather couch with just her shirt on, watching TV when our doorbell rang. All ready being dressed i went to the door first. It was our neighbor from across the hall. A very attractive female who also happens to be a lesbian and also happens to do my wife's waxing. My wife got up came over to the door and we all began talking. I was taken aback that my wife had no concerns standing at the doorway in just a shirt. She invited the young woman into the house and continued their discussion in the living room. After the lady left I just stared at my wife to which I guess she understood what questions was running through my head.

She replied calmly "What? She waxes my pussy so she seen it anyway."

In this picture she wearing the the same shirt. she has two other shirts design just like this that she also wears around the house and takes with her when we travel.

In this particular picture a co-worker came over to pick something up from the house. My wife greeted him as she does everyone and continue doing whatever it was she was doing the kitchen. I managed to slip my phone out my pocket and take this picture as my coworker stood there with big eyes and an open mouth. You can tell by the position of the shirt stuck between her butt cheeks as she did not have on any underwear.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20170909_230844.jpg  
Old 09-24-2018, 04:44 PM

I have a new girlfriend I've been dating for about month now. She is the feminist, free with your body type of girl, so it's not uncommon for her to go out without a bra and stuff. She also has nice large firm C to D size boobs on an overall nice body, that she doesn't seem to mind wearing cloths that show. She's early 20s still lives with roommates, a couple around her age.

I've come to realize that she seems to have no concern what she wears around them. We'll be hanging out in the living room some evenings while thery'e around, her with just bikini/almost thong type underwear and a white shirt on. when we are in her room she will close the door when doing stuff, but other wise she leaves it partially open, even if we're sleeping naked. She's says it's so her cat can go in and out. I've seen her make some half as attempts to slightly cover up, like pull her shirt down over her butt if she walks past them, but overall not much effort.

I haven't personally seen it, but I can almost guarantee the roommates BF has seen her naked. their bedroom doors are only a couple feet apart. I'm sure she's come out the shower naked with her door only half closed and he would only need to be in the hall looking that direction while waking in or out his own room to see. Not sure how I feel about it overall, kinda different thing then I'm used to from a committed partner. For her it seems to be more of a comfortable with her body thing than sexual. It's definitely fun, either way.
Old 06-09-2021, 08:55 AM

Thanked 2,572 Times in 204 Posts

Wife's dresscode during warm evenings at home.
Some of the neighbours have seen her already like this when they swing by in the evening or when she lets out the dog in the garden .
Attached Thumbnails
im1.jpg   im2.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017