uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2018, 08:55 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

I've shared topless pics of my wife over the years, but there have been a couple of genuine accidents where I've gone to show something on my phone to a friend/colleague and i'd left the screen open on a pic of her from earlier
I used to have a topless pic of her as her contact pic, but once after leaving my phone on my desk and having a colleague see her in all her glory when my phone rang told me I should probably remove it. It's one of those phones where the contact picture is full screen when they ring :-)
Old 12-23-2018, 06:11 PM

Thanked 3,211 Times in 182 Posts
Default accidentally gave out full name with revailing nude pics

I have posted quite a few pics of my wife with the face blurred over the years. Lately I have raised the ante by sharing pics that revealed her face in some chatrooms. I think the more transient nature of chatrooms made it feel safer than permanently posting these pics on a website. I know that a tech-savy person can easily save them from a chat but, since the pics aren't permanent and only up for a short time I could enjoy the rush of sharing her pics with relatively low risk. (although I did see a few show up here)

Last week I had had a few drinks, was home alone (wife was babysitting) and horny as hell, I was sharing more pictures than normal. I didn't realize it until I received a thank email to my personal (real) email account that contained my full name, that I given a guy a bunch of my wife's pics face fully revealed and our last name.

My initial "oh shit-moment" turned into extreme excitement.

Curious if this kind of risk has had a similar effect on anyone here.
Old 02-17-2019, 03:12 PM

I was at work texting with my wife. She decided to surprise me with a titty pic. No warning. Just sent it. I was getting ready for a meeting to start and my best friend was sitting next to me. Needless to say that he saw it and thought it was hot. So I texted her after the meeting and told her that he saw it. She was ok with it and asked what he thought. I told her he liked it and she said I could show him more. That led to me showing him more, then them texting and finally they hooked up. They have fucked 4 times so far and she loves the sex with him. Wish he would take pics or let me watch. But it’s still hot. She even let him fuck her in the ass and she loved it.
Old 02-18-2019, 10:30 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 192 Posts

Mine was a combination of errors.
I like the way my wife’s body looks naked and I used to use a my photos in a media program that stylised them to look like album covers.
The software was supposed to be a complete music and movie package that managed all your music, movies, tv shows and even did the album covers and menus.
This was only for my personal music collection on my own computer.
The software also packaged them up and created music cds and dvds that worked just like commercial ones.

This was years ago and I had never thought about sharing pictures of her anywhere. I didn’t even know that was a thing people did.

I was talking to one of our friends about some movie or tv show and said I would burn him a few dvds.
I quickly selected the movie files I wanted and burnt the dvds.

I have them to him and days later went back to make a couple more for him.
I previewed the DVD menus now that I had more time to see that they looked ok.
Then I realised that the title and menu screen background was the folder image that was a very naked picture of my wife.
Also the default location of the text was on the bottom Of the screen and covered nothing.

I never did get around to giving him more movies.
I think I nervously blurted something about not checking the movie files and just used some auto defaults and asked if everything was working well.
He said they were fantastic and that’s the last time either of us mentioned them.
Old 02-19-2019, 01:06 AM

Thanked 1,123 Times in 53 Posts
Default Sharing

We'll we "wife, a good (swinger)friend and I were out in a desert like park with "Big Rocks" in our Jeep. Stopped for lunch 100' off the trail. Had lunch, and I asked if I could have some Sexy pictures. They agreed and showed me there tits, then decided to drop there pant. I was taking pictures with wife's phone. (Usually anything like that would have been on mine.
Anyway, a month or so, wife noticed them on there, and decide to store them somewhere that no would come across them. She some how, by mistake she sent them to a group of 5 friend (girls) 2 of which are our 30 year old Daughters. One of which, kind of knows about our lifestyle, called her and said "Don't think u wanted to post these on the group chat". So she then quickly took them down. Never heard from anyone else about them. We don't know if they saw them or not, or just chose not to say anything.
Old 03-10-2019, 01:54 AM

Several years ago I was chatting with a long time female friend on MSN instant messenger. I was telling her about some new furniture that I had purchased and she asked to see a picture.

I am not sure how, but when I tried to send the picture of the furniture, I sent her the entire album which included several nude pics of my girlfriend (now wife). One that stands out was a picture of her sitting on the bed, smiling, legs spread and displaying her smooth pussy.

I quickly removed the pics from the screen, but my friend had seen everything
Old 03-10-2019, 01:14 PM

Thanked 4,146 Times in 364 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by willporkem View Post
I have posted quite a few pics of my wife with the face blurred over the years. Lately I have raised the ante by sharing pics that revealed her face in some chatrooms. I think the more transient nature of chatrooms made it feel safer than permanently posting these pics on a website. I know that a tech-savy person can easily save them from a chat but, since the pics aren't permanent and only up for a short time I could enjoy the rush of sharing her pics with relatively low risk. (although I did see a few show up here)

Last week I had had a few drinks, was home alone (wife was babysitting) and horny as hell, I was sharing more pictures than normal. I didn't realize it until I received a thank email to my personal (real) email account that contained my full name, that I given a guy a bunch of my wife's pics face fully revealed and our last name.

My initial "oh shit-moment" turned into extreme excitement.

Curious if this kind of risk has had a similar effect on anyone here.
I've done the same thing.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2019, 02:26 PM

Default How I convinced my wife to swing!

True Story So a couple of years ago my wife was not into swinging or anything like that. She knew about the things I had done before we were together but I hadn't convinced her to try yet.

So I Accidentally uploaded a few pictures of Me fucking some other woman On My Wife's FACEBOOK page.... Oh wait it gets better... She didn't notice it, Her mother had to phone her to tell her about them!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Poohc For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2019, 10:40 AM

Thanked 15,417 Times in 778 Posts
Default Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgn692000 View Post
I had just finished putting in new batteries in these Scooters and sent him a photo of them. Well, if you zoom in to the upper left there is a picture of wife topless. Now that is only if he zooms in.
That’s awesome I’m sure he did what a bonus! She is very sexy did she know this happened?
Old 07-24-2019, 08:28 AM

Thanked 1,813 Times in 68 Posts

I posted this in a different thread, but it's relevant here too.

My friends and I are always sending each other memes and funny pictures back and forth, usually in groups of 4-6 at a time. I "accidentally" included a pic of my wife's tits in a message to one buddy. I sent another message immediately that said "oops, one of those was an accident". He just replied, "I didn't see anything". I do hope that he enjoyed it though.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...&postcount=119

Tags
accidental, photos, sharing

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s