Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-28-2019, 08:02 AM

Thanked 2,161 Times in 106 Posts
Default Hello Kitty

I was working with an amazing looking Amazon blonde on a project for work. The table was rounded and she was sitting at the 12 o'clock position while I was at the 8 o'clock. She had on a blue blouse that accented her firm C-cups and a matching skirt. She would sit completely straight up and those puppies would point directly across the table. But what go me is her nervous habit. When the conversation got intense, she would rub her hand around her knee and lower thigh. It was a nervous tic that I don't know she realize.
At on point she was really in deep thought and making larger and bigger circular motion to the point where her skirt was slightly above her mid thigh. But because of my position relative to the others I don't think anyone else noticed. Definitely made it hard to focus. Anyways, at some point in the meeting she reached up to stretch an in the process also stretched out her long legs and I got an unobstructed view of her Hello Kitty underwear.
Old 01-28-2019, 02:12 PM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts

We had a female friend staying over recently. Her husband, also a friend of ours, was out of town and she didn’t want to be alone so she stayed with us three nights. All three were spent with my wife and her drinking wine and me sort of a third wheel. On the last night they had had a few drinks and decided to stay up as it was Friday and neither worked the next day. So I joined them and after while they decided to get comfortable. Her friend is rather thin. Cute face but a very nice body. Not as thick as I’d like in the thighs and butt but attractive none the less. They went to our bedroom and changed. I’d have killed to be a fly on the wall. Our conversation had turned to sex and I was starting to feel a bit aroused. They came back out and both were braless. I stared at their chests as they came back to the living room. Breast jiggling slightly under their t shirts. They were both also wearing short pajama style shorts. Not sure what to call them but thin material and loose around the thighs. They sat and we chatted and several times I peeked at their nipples poking through their shirts. As they loosened up my wife was sort of cuddling into me. Our friend moved her legs onto the couch and sat cross cross style. This allowed a view up her shorts. She had grey underwear on. And for a bit I could make out the mound of her pussy and lips pressing through the underwear. It was quite a sight. I offered to get more drinks and both gals hopped up and I made some cocktails. At one point our friend leaned over the counter checking her phone and the bottom of her butt cheek was visible. My wife noticed too and reached out and have her cheek a squeeze and a jiggle. We all had a laugh but inside I was dying from horniness. We went to bed shortly after that and my wife and I fucked. Nothing like some good half-drunk sex. In the morning our friend said “you guys had some fun last night”. My wife got embarrassed but I found it rather hot that she had been listening.
Old 02-18-2019, 08:12 PM

Thanked 2,559 Times in 220 Posts

I was about to turn into a parking lot that is shared by a beach and several restaurants. Pulling out was a car and in the passenger seat was a lady changing out of her one piece swimsuit. I could see her tits and her right hip by their dash blocked the rest of the bottom view. Traffic opened and I was able to make the turn so I didn’t get to see the outfit she was putting on as the pulled onto the main road too.
Old 02-21-2019, 02:14 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Quick Flash of skin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess561 View Post
I was about to turn into a parking lot that is shared by a beach and several restaurants. Pulling out was a car and in the passenger seat was a lady changing out of her one piece swimsuit. I could see her tits and her right hip by their dash blocked the rest of the bottom view. Traffic opened and I was able to make the turn so I didn’t get to see the outfit she was putting on as the pulled onto the main road too.
That quick peek of skin you saw caused me to recall this...... (I wrote about this a few years ago)

A long while back I was driving down a rural road. There were 3 or 4 newer homes together, about 100 feet apart with cornfields behind, and no other homes nearby. The homes were about 100 feet or so back from the road.

I'm driving by at about 40 mph, this tall, slim 30-40ish woman steps out the front door and retrieves her mail from the mailbox attached to the porch post about 3 ft. from the door. Not unusual, except she was totally naked except for a towel around her head! Looks like she just stepped out of the shower. She was gone in a few seconds and so was I.

Things like that make be crazy, wondering, maybe fantasizing, about what she was thinking. Does she do that stuff all the time? Does she enjoy being naughty? Is she an all-out exhibitionist? Do her neighbors get shows like this regularly? or, does she just not give a crap? I'll never know.
Luckily for me it wasn't anywhere near home, otherwise I might find myself rerouting myself by there each time I left the house! All the while knowing full well I'd likely never, ever see that again.
Old 02-21-2019, 05:55 PM

Thanked 1,718 Times in 317 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
That quick peek of skin you saw caused me to recall this...... (I wrote about this a few years ago)

A long while back I was driving down a rural road. There were 3 or 4 newer homes together, about 100 feet apart with cornfields behind, and no other homes nearby. The homes were about 100 feet or so back from the road.

I'm driving by at about 40 mph, this tall, slim 30-40ish woman steps out the front door and retrieves her mail from the mailbox attached to the porch post about 3 ft. from the door. Not unusual, except she was totally naked except for a towel around her head! Looks like she just stepped out of the shower. She was gone in a few seconds and so was I.

Things like that make be crazy, wondering, maybe fantasizing, about what she was thinking. Does she do that stuff all the time? Does she enjoy being naughty? Is she an all-out exhibitionist? Do her neighbors get shows like this regularly? or, does she just not give a crap? I'll never know.
Luckily for me it wasn't anywhere near home, otherwise I might find myself rerouting myself by there each time I left the house! All the while knowing full well I'd likely never, ever see that again.
Shame the car did not " accidentally " break down outside her house and you needed some help
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2019, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismatic View Post
Shame the car did not " accidentally " break down outside her house and you needed some help
If that was me it wouldn't be breaking down it'd probably be crashing off the road from what I saw and then going to her house haha
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tobenida For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2019, 09:14 AM

Thanked 3,637 Times in 264 Posts
Default I was weird

OK,this happened a long time ago,it was halloween and we were going to a party,we had a few drinks quite a few my wife and I went to her sisters to get ready my wife was going as a really ugly witch and she said you and Katherine were going as hookers, we got to kats house and her husband was staying home with the baby Kat was helping my wife with green make up and said to me here-put these pantyhose on and go in my closet and find a pair of high heels that fit good,so I put on the pantyhose and started trying on her shoes,I found a pair of wood high heel sandles with leather straps that fit,I was getting aroused by it and had a semi woody in sheer pantyhose,I walked in the bedroom and and Kat spit out her wine and my wife said omg and her daughter said look mom you can see his thing,,Kat said I ment for you to keep on your underpants,I said I didn't know I was,
OK-we went out to a bar with a band,have you ever tried dancing in high heels,mini skirt,bra,wig,and then going to the mens room and peeing in the mens room with a mini skirt and high heels with other guys in there looking at you,,,,,have you ever tried walking 1/4 of a mile in high heels driving home,hope you wern't going to get stopped,,,when we got home I had sex with my wife in the livingroom while wearing the bra mini shirt and high heels and it was awsome.....never did it again..
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2019, 08:55 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobenida View Post
If that was me it wouldn't be breaking down it'd probably be crashing off the road from what I saw and then going to her house haha
I DID crash my car into the one in front of me while looking at 2 hot braless girls walking on the sidewalk! No nudity involved...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2019, 02:47 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
I DID crash my car into the one in front of me while looking at 2 hot braless girls walking on the sidewalk! No nudity involved...
That made me think of this..... I was not even present for this but...... I know it was a massive thrill for my 1st wife....

Think braless 1970's, One Saturday afternoon I'm home and my very attractive wife comes in the door from shopping downtown. It was summer and she was wearing shorts and a light summer top that would best be described as a thin tube top with a band below the bust-line and a stretchy body suit bottom attached. So the top really accented her braless twin "C"s in their natural shape. Knowing what she was wearing, it is hard to believe she is in fact, a bit shy and modest, but she does like to accent her cleavage.

From the moment she stepped in the door, she was smiling from ear-to-ear, she was almost giddy, and she was in the best mood ever. I had to ask why she was in such a good mood. "Nothing" is the reply. A few minutes later I try again, and she gradually opens up.

"Well, I was just walking down the main street looking in all the shop windows. I was standing at the main intersection about to cross the street. This convertible with the top down drives by slowly, and the teenage guy sitting shotgun was staring at me, and at the top of his lungs screamed at me "NICE TITS".....!!! I was SOOOO embarrassed! And EVERYONE was staring at ME! And there were so many people around! " I was thinking well, OK, but likely they were not starting at you per se, but rather staring at your tits!

Point is, she characterized that moment as a massive embarrassment for her. But I know it was really a MASSIVE THRILL for her as well. She was smiling for a week after that incident. And I sure that dumb-ass teenager had no idea that he really made her day.
Old 03-14-2019, 11:01 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Reminds me of a similar event think I posted somewhere on here... Years ago my 20 something GF and I would ride the train home together when our schedules allowed. This time in late spring I was on the train first, saving a seat for her. She walks into the train car and down the aisle with a funny sort of smile. She always wore dresses or skirts and high heels, and this day she wore a thin silk or similar dress. In those days bras were much less substantial so each step in her heels gave her B chest a very obvious jiggle. When she sits next to me I notice her breathing is a little rough, like she was out of breath, so ask her what's up. After a couple perfuctary "nothings" she finally admits she was walking to the train station and an older [probably in his 50's] construction worker, hard hat and all, was walking in the opposite direction on the sidewalk and he exclaimed quite loudly "Nice titties!" as they passed each other. That comment went right to her core, her nips were rock hard and if I had checked would have undoubtedly found her soaking. This scenario started many a play fantasies of her exposing herself to others. Great times - wish had taken it further and explored what might have been...

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022