Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-2019, 12:26 PM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Somehow I mistakenly hit the post button before I was was finished

Yes, we danced a few more times and sat around our table nude. And yes we did retire to their room for some fun. Unfortunately for him his "middle leg" didn't function much better than his left knee (limp). Even with extreme oral urging on her part.

Back to the premise of my post. She did appear more attractive to me when partially and fully clothed. Not that she was unattractive, she just looked hotter to me with something on. She and I have kept in contact by email and she occasionally sends me pics of her in sexy outfits and nude. I find the partially clothed ones excellent jacking material.

In my years of visiting CO and nude resorts etc. I have had similar situations where women were more appealing to me wearing something rather than completely nude. I also find that masturbating to pics or videos of women I've had sex with more enjoyable than pics/vids of women I've never met, especially if I'm in one of the pics.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2019, 06:07 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Yes you can.............

Can you be more exposed at a nudist club?
About 90 people have given their opinions........... here is one more. I know others have mentioned similar thought....

More exposed?? It's all about bringing additional attention to the tits, pussy or cock.

My wife has at times been a little shy about showing her pussy. Amazing what a little hair, even the slightest bit can do to "hide" the pussy. To her, she REALLY feels nude with her pussy shaven. And at times, she really LIKES being totally nude, that is, hairless pussy. Even though she always has kept the lips hairless, that little patch above offers the last bit of cover or camouflage for her.

She has never considered taking the next step and that would be jewelry. Never say never!!!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2019, 06:28 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by visa0061 View Post
Interesting thought process. Pubic hair grooming for me has different implications. With my ex, we would often alternate between completely waxed and a nicely groomed "V" or landing strip.

I can also have to do with levels of confidence.

When my first wife started out in nudism, she sported a full bush. "I guess I will go naked in front of other people; but I'm still keeping my pubes so I can still at least cover up my vagina some."

As she grew comfortable with social nudity, she started trimming and "crafting" her pubes, trying out different things (landing strip, close crop, triangle...) "I'm naked around so many people now...let me see what I can do with this hair that's going to be cute!"

And finally, after being a full-fledged nudist, she decided to go smooth. "It feels good and it looks good...and I don't care that people can see my labia!"

The most interesting thing I've seen at the nudist resort was a woman who had tattooed pubes. I'm not sure what shape it was (looked like writing) but it contoured her labia, which was completely shaven. Even my wife was like: "WOW!!"
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2019, 04:54 AM

Thanked 3,375 Times in 246 Posts
Default Dancing in the Nude

We were at a nude resort, and there was a dance at the community hall that night. We had spent the day at the pool drinking away the afternoon. It was our first visit at this particular nude resort, and as a result, we were unfamiliar with the protocol at the dance. However, being a nude resort, we just assumed that everyone would show up nude. So that is the way we dressed or undressed for the evening of dancing. To our surprise, we were the only totally naked couple there at the beginning of the evening. All the other attendees showed up dressed in their sexiest outfits. Although pretty drunk from an entire afternoon of drinking, my wife felt uncomfortable being the only totally nude female at the dance. I asked her to dance, and she declined saying that she didn’t want to be a spectacle naked on the dance floor. I, then, asked if I were to go get her little belly dancing skirt, would she be O.K. dancing topless in that. She agreed. The skirt is very short with three rows of coins on it for jiggling her rear, and it barely covers her pussy and ass it is so short. Off to the motorhome I went to retrieve it. Upon my return, she did as she promised, and slipped on and was ready, and willing to dance. Although I almost immediately rotated the skirt on her hips to fully expose her pussy, she appeared not to notice and it was as if she had an entire set of clothes on with that little skirt. She danced while her shaking booty had those coins jiggling and her bare boobs were flying left and right with the beat. She continued to drink, and her dancing became totally unrestricted. After a while, I noticed her watching another girl on the dance floor that was dancing in a similar unabashed fashion while topless and wearing only short shorts. My wife seemed to be getting a little hot watching this girl gyrating around the dance floor. After a short time, she got up, walked over to the girl and said something to her. The girl shook her head affirmatively and then dropped her shorts to the floor exposing that she had been commando. My wife then stripped off her own little belly dancing skirt, leaving her totally naked, and tied the skirt around the girl’s hips. She then placed her hands on the girl’s hips and shook that ass back and forth generating the jiggling of the coins. Then my wife showed that girl some other moves while nude to get that girl’s skirt working. She came back over to me, and said, “I thought she could do that skirt proud.” I agreed as we both watched her twirling and gyrating with those coins working. My wife was totally enjoying the fruits of her labors, but then said, “Let’s dance!” So we both got up and danced totally naked. By then some other couples had begun to lose a good portion of their clothes. However, my drunk wife was getting a little too loose. As we danced, she backed her butt into my dick and ground away into it. With a quick turn, she wrapped her arms over my shoulders and started grinding her pussy into my dick. Within a few seconds, that bad boy was reaching full staff. I whispered that I was in a little trouble, since sexual displays are frowned upon in a nudist resort. She grinned a devilish smile, and said stay close and I will lead us back to our chairs. In order to hide my erection, I stayed so close to her bare ass for coverage, I almost had penetration. I slid into my chair only to have my wife reach under the table and grab my stiff member. I gently pushed her away, and told her to save it for later, because we could be kicked out of the resort for overt sexual behavior. She laughed a fiendish, sexy laugh, and said, “Go ahead and put that big boy down, and in the meantime, I am going to dance.” So she headed naked back across the dance floor to the girl that she had loaned the skirt to. They started dancing together – both fast and slow. Soon they began to swap the skirt between them with each dance while in-between exposing their nicely trimmed pussies and big jugs to an adoring crowd. Everyone seemed to be enjoying their gyrating during fast dances and even their hugging on each other during slow ones. Eventually, my wife stopped by my table and dropped off the skirt to me before returning to dance nude most of the remainder of the evening with that girl. It seemed that everyone there really enjoyed their show. Finally, the last call came, and my wife and I had an opportunity to close the dance floor with a slow song that allowed us to rub our bare skin together all over as we swayed to the music. We then headed back nude to the motorhome with me discovering on the way via a finger fuck that my wife’s pussy was dripping wet. As we closed the door behind us she dropped to her knees with all the motorhome windows wide open and started sucking my dick. Being as drunk and horny as we both were, there was no time for modesty, and we went to town without fear of being watched through those open windows as she sucked and then fucked me dry. She was laid out for rear entry with her arms resting on the motorhome’s dash, and her ass turned upward. Then she raised and rested her foot upon the steering wheel to receive an angular entry. Finally, it was a missionary finish on the sofa in the living room area. Oh, what a night!! That may have been the best show of the entire evening!
Attached Thumbnails
DSCF0060.JPG   DSCF0066.JPG  

DSCF0064 (2).JPG  
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2019, 01:31 PM

Thanked 18,167 Times in 797 Posts
Smile Visiting old nudist friends....

Last weekend we had one of our oldest nudist couple friends visit. They were the ones that invited and encouraged us to go the first time, and went with us on many nudist club visits. We shared a fond memory.

On one of our visits to a favorite nudist club in Maryland, we stayed in our preferred accommodations, upstairs at what was a home, with bedrooms across from each other at the top of stairs. The bath was between the rooms. This one evening, we came back from dinner somewhere and each couple undressed at the car. We walked around for a while, we may have taken a swim, then we went back to our room to talk. We started to talk about sex, and the ladies reminded us that they were not swingers or wife swappers. Eventually, they did agree to give us each blowjobs but only to their husbands. That was fun, getting a BJ by my wife and hearing them beside us. My wife did her usual fine job, then got into some wonderful ball licking, then told me to pull my legs up which I did so I could receive her rim job. She does not penetrate with the tongue, she kisses around the anus getting closer and closer to the hole. The tease is wonderful. You keep wondering if she is going to really do it. Eventually, after driving you crazy she starts licking the rectum and it drives me crazy. Meanwhile, I see my friend's wife is still bobbing up and down on his cock.

I lower my legs and my wife licks my cock, focusing under the head on the really sensitive spot. My neighbor lying next to me yells we have to stop. We do and we are nearly breathless with our rock hard cocks pointing at the ceiling. The girls say let's measure them. His cock is almost 3/8 of an inch longer than my very average dick, but mine is a full half inch larger around. We debated the benefits of length vs. width for a bit, then the women say they want some attention. Both of we men go muff diving with vigor, trying to outdo each other. I am licking up and down then tonguing the clit at the top, and he is sucking on his wife's clit. From the moans, both ladies like this but we stop and discuss trying the techniques on each other's wife. The girls did not discourage us so I am now licking on his wife's pussy, which tastes different but still good, and she squirms as I tease her asshole with my wet finger, which eventually I start pushing in up to the first knuckle, then pulling out, doing this faster and faster. I hear my wife let out a "oh my God", then my current pussy of focus closes her legs on my head and screams "I'm coming" and proceeds to explode on my face. I feel like I am in a car wash. My wife usually prefers me to keep going even when she comes so she can come several times, but I get my head pushed away. My friends wife says she can't stand any more, she is going to faint. I sit back and watch my wife's face as she reaches her climax.

Before moving too far, I suggest that we guys spread the wives as open as we can so we can see and study their female secrets. My wife loves to be exposed and she moans as he looks up into her. I am enjoying his wife too, and she says no other man has ever seen her this intimately. My wife says "he can see everything I've got!!" and she comes again, spreading her legs even wider and she says to him " keep looking. I want to show you everything". She is rolling her hips and greatly enjoying herself.

My cock is complaining that it isn't getting enough attention, just as his wife says "I need to be fucked! NOW!". I am between her thighs but fucking each other's wife was not going to happen, according to my wife. So I move to my left and roll my wife over, and pull her up on her knees while my friend puts his wife's legs on his shoulders and both of us have our wives grab our cocks and slide them into very very wet and ready pussies. There is something exciting, and very new to us, about fucking alongside another couple. We take our time and soon my wife purrs that she is coming and soon my friend tells his wife that she is about to be filled with his cum. We roll over and relax, and agree that this was wonderful, but we cannot allow ourselves to be tempted to fuck each other.

We spent two more days together and shared a bed for sex another time, but this time we did not share any sex. It was fun enough to watch and hear each other. This time we watched each other do oral sex then intercourse, before showing the other how we did it. It was fun.

My only other memory from this trip was on the next to last day, we expected another couple to join us. They could only stay on the weekend so they arrived later. The four of us had gone swimming, played some paddle ball and had a late breakfast. The nudist club was growing and had some new construction so we just wandered around. We passed near the gate. You could not see much past the gate from the outside, but from inside you could look through some trees and see the paved road and the gate, which is just a wooden rail across the road. We looked and there was a car that looked like our friends so my wife and I walked toward the gate. It was our friends and they got out and we spoke over the gate. We didn't pay any attention to the van behind them until we heard boys whistle and shout at my very naked wife. Of course, our friends were still dressed at the gate in front of their car, and I was behind my wife but she was completely exposed, and as I expected, she did not cover up although her friend said "you had better cover up your nakedness" and reached in the car for a towel or something. After a few moments of her standing with her hands on her hips staring at the van, we both saw maybe four or five young high school boys staring at her naked breasts and hairy triangle. We heard a yell behind us and it was the manager of the nudist club wearing swim trunks. He yelled at us to cover up or get back into the club, then shouted at the boys to leave before he called the sheriff. He would not let our friends in until the van had left. He told us later that kids come by all the time trying to get a peek or sneak into the club, then he scolded us for getting where they could see us. Seeing my wife would only encourage them to try this again. My wife told me later that if our friends were not there, she probably would have been tempted to walk under the gate and talk to the boys while still nude. She never got that choice, but she still loves remembering them staring at her.
Old 02-18-2019, 04:41 PM

Default More exposed at a nudist beach

When I was in college I befriended a couple or they befriended me, either way.

He liked to expose his wife to me when I came to visit, it started with pictures of her in her bathing suit, then topless.
He started by unbuttoning her blouse or make her wear short short shorts. Anything that would show a lot of skin.
One evening after a few drinks, he got her to strip naked for us. That broke the ice, after that when ever I visited she would either strip naked or be stripped by her husband until she was nude.
One day he wanted other's to see her naked. I told them of a local nude beach.
We went as a three some.
We made sure she shaved her pussy bare.
When we were at the beach we found a spot near the walking path. I had her spread her legs wide as she could.
The part that made her more exposed is that we were along the path where everyone who when to the beach saw her and we made sure she spread her legs when ever anyone, man or woman or group walked by.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to smvirr@yahoo.com For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2020, 04:45 PM

Thanked 18,167 Times in 797 Posts
Default Look at post 26

My long term wife and I were remembering some of the events we have written about in this thread. She asked if I had ever gotten any feedback from her nude photos. The photos in post 26 show her around the times we were most active at the nudist clubs. What is your opinion, please.
I will ask the same question on my thread about “fond memories of dating” when we were younger.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2020, 12:16 PM

Thanked 4,609 Times in 411 Posts
Default She's amazing!

I find your wife to be VERY sexy. Love the wide hips and perky boobs. And the fact that she's a nudist and has a thing for showering with guys. What a great kink. You are a lucky guy. Can't wait to read all of your stories. BTW, you PM box is full.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2020, 06:32 AM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default Pic 26

I also found your wife to be very attractive. If you don't mind me asking what age range are you guys in now. You talk as if you are both beyond your most playful nude years. My wife and I are 72 and 73, and we are just really beginning our sexapades at nudist resorts and swinging with other couples. I believe if you guys are in that same range, you can have as much fun as ever. The first time my wife did a hard swap a few tears ago, she was like a sex-craved teenager bouncing on the guy's stiff member as he sat on a chair and periodically kissed her boobs while feeling her off in every way possible. She was moaning and groaning and saying "Oh, God!" She was rearing her upper body backward to give him more ready access to her her tits while he kept his dick pumping her pussy. It actually reminded me of our early years where she did the same with me. It was a real turn-on to watch her have uninhibited wild sex. She was like a wild animal going down on that guy's member. So old folks can still enjoy the moment. Here's some picks that prove it.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC00078.jpg   DSC00414.jpg  

DSC00119.jpg   DSCI0149.jpg  

DSCI0170.jpg   DSCI0196.jpg  

DSCI0198.jpg   DSCI0531.jpg  

DSCI0532.jpg   DSCI0265.jpg  

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2020, 06:50 AM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default More old folks kmow how yo have fun!

Here are some more of her having less than full clothing fun. 2nd pic down on the left is with some guy she picked up at a biker rally. They were gone about 45 minutes to an hour. When she left to "go to the restroom," she was by herself. When she finally came back with unknown person who was "protecting her," she had lost the shirt she had on when she left and she had a really bad concept of the time she was gone with Mr. Unknown. The pic in the above frame 101 while she was in the hot tub, I actually caught her masturbating (that was by accident on my part in that private moment). The pic in the above frame 101 where the girl is giving her an enjoyable boob massage was the prelude to their disappearing into a private place, and the girl's husband finding them enthralled in bed together. I don't think he stopped them, but he got to watch. Wish I had been there.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC00082.jpg   DSC00222.jpg  

DSC00412.jpg   DSC00843.jpg  

DSCI0149.jpg   DSCI0197.jpg  

DSCI0237.jpg   DSCI0252.jpg  

DSCI0292.jpg   DSCI0329.jpg  

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, nudist

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s