Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Old 08-20-2018, 04:18 AM

Thanked 3,622 Times in 621 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by c747584@trbvm.com View Post
I saw The Rover. If you like Shakespeare, you’ll like this. If not, you probably won’t follow what’s going on. Especially because there were loud planes flying overhead and other distractions, so some lines were hard to hear. I didn’t follow... But the nudity made it worth it anyway.

There are two seating sections – right up front if you sit on the ground or a blanket, and about 5 feet further back if you sit on a folding chair. They rent blankets for $5 and chairs for $7. You can bring your own for free. The ground is very muddy and not grassy at all.

Taking pictures overtly is not possible if you are in the audience. They have ushers constantly going around making sure. One guy tried to take a photo and he was immediately shut down. However, it’s in an open park, and if you are far enough away with a zoom, it probably can be done. There were two press photographers in the audience and they were taking photos the entire show.

The nudity was excellent. All the girls show off their breasts, butts, and pussies for nearly the entire show. (There is male nudity throughout, so beware.) All of the girls had at least a little pubic hair (Angela seemed to have the least, just a little landing strip), and a few had full bushes. The female lead, Sarah Elizabeth, has a trimmed bush, and you can get glimpses of her labia. While most of the girls had belts or masks on when they were nude, there were a few times they took the masks off. For example, during the bows at the end, they are naked and their faces are not covered. Also, Sarah Elizabeth is fully naked for the last 20 minutes or so, with no masks or belts. She gets the most naked of any of the females. I also think Sasha is very pretty, and she has a nice bush and great butt.
Wow, sounds amazing. How can we see pics of the girls faces, just regular pics nothing nude? I have a feeling the press pics etc won’t be released for a while and if so they won’t release it uncensored?.
Old 08-20-2018, 08:54 AM

Thanked 5,310 Times in 191 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jidderman View Post
Wow, sounds amazing. How can we see pics of the girls faces, just regular pics nothing nude? I have a feeling the press pics etc won’t be released for a while and if so they won’t release it uncensored?.
Most of them were posted a few pages ago. I quoted that post in my previous response. Here is Sarah Elizabeth, the show's lead.

Also, they had a question and answer session with the cast after the show, and they mentioned that while the show provides robes for them to use backstage between scenes, they said they all just hang out naked.
Attached Thumbnails
17265904_111133462713203_310762178313453568_n.jpg   31712414_690127328045256_5658662894728904704_n.jpg  

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to c747584@trbvm.com For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2018, 03:02 PM

Thanked 1,836 Times in 58 Posts
Default Addiction

I saw Addiction: The Untold Story at the fringe festival in Edinburgh on Friday. This has full frontal nudity.

The lady who gets nude is black and a little bit chubby. She is topless on two occasions before the main event. She spends about ten minutes walking around the stage completely naked. She has medium sized tits and a shaven pussy. She walks around the stage, stopping to talk to various characters. Luckily for me she stopped within a few feet of me. I could clearly make out the slit of her vagina. She probably saw me looking.

There is male nudity at the start. The female nudity is towards the end. I think it may tour the USA in the future so look out for it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mjh27 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2018, 03:20 PM

Thanked 1,836 Times in 58 Posts
Default More on (Some) Body

[QUOTE=fezhead;2652094]1. Sky Labyrinths, two performers are topless more or Less the whole show but are also wearing transparent skirts which show them to be naked both have nice bushes.

2. (Some) Body 6 Russians 5 Women 1 man naked for the whole show so plenty of full frontal viewing seems like the bush is back as all the girls have rather nice displays!

I have seen Sky Labyrinths. I liked the petite lady with the big tits for her small frame. One tit was noticeby bigger than the other. The other lady was taller and small chested. When the show was over, both ladies did an encore and then talked to members of the audience still wearing their see through dresses with their nice hairy vaginas still on display. Certainly not shy.

Love more info on (Some) Body. I believe it was the same dancers as Sky Labyrinths. What did the tall blonde woman looked like naked?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mjh27 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2018, 03:45 PM

Default Edinburgh Fringe

Sky Labyrinths & Some(Body) are by Alyona Ageeva's PosleSlov Theatre. They are hoping to take it to London or on tour sometime. If there is anyone who would like to invest to make it happen let me know.

Other tit bits from Edin Fringe not covered elsewhere are mainly brief flashes and include:

Chemo Barbie - couple of flashing of tits (very nice) and some nude photos. Very well done but difficult subject matter

Bubble Show - one topless section. Mostly covered in bubbles but the night I saw this clearly exposed on a number of occasions.

Its True, its True - One girl topless for one scene. Moving production based on a true story.

Queen C*** - One of the two very attractive girls gets topless in one scene first revealing one breast and then both. Squirts milk at the audience. Warning although very well done, this show is strongly aimed at women, women's rights & a woman's C***.

Enter the Dragons - one brief scene where one of the ladies (mature but still very attractive) get fully nude with everything clearly visible. Very funny and well observed show.

Underground Railroad Game - girl is topless for one scene. Also full male nudity towards the end. Very powerful production and well worth seeing.

Dollywood - 2 girls both Topless for most of the show. As good as always.

Yana Alana – Between the Cracks - covered only in blue body paint. Larger lady leaving nothing to the imagination. Bizarrely covers up at the end. Beautiful singing voice.

Others I saw which reported on elsewhere include:

Danger Strip Show
Notorius Strumpet and dangerous
Dep
Natalie Palamides: Nate
Illicit Thrill

All very good on many levels

I turned up for Dream on but found she'd cancelled.

I hope this is of help for those going to the last week of the fringe.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to simonp782000 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2018, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonp782000 View Post
Sky Labyrinths & Some(Body) are by Alyona Ageeva's PosleSlov Theatre. They are hoping to take it to London or on tour sometime. If there is anyone who would like to invest to make it happen let me know.

Other tit bits from Edin Fringe not covered elsewhere are mainly brief flashes and include:

Chemo Barbie - couple of flashing of tits (very nice) and some nude photos. Very well done but difficult subject matter

Bubble Show - one topless section. Mostly covered in bubbles but the night I saw this clearly exposed on a number of occasions.

Its True, its True - One girl topless for one scene. Moving production based on a true story.

Queen C*** - One of the two very attractive girls gets topless in one scene first revealing one breast and then both. Squirts milk at the audience. Warning although very well done, this show is strongly aimed at women, women's rights & a woman's C***.

Enter the Dragons - one brief scene where one of the ladies (mature but still very attractive) get fully nude with everything clearly visible. Very funny and well observed show.

Underground Railroad Game - girl is topless for one scene. Also full male nudity towards the end. Very powerful production and well worth seeing.

Dollywood - 2 girls both Topless for most of the show. As good as always.

Yana Alana – Between the Cracks - covered only in blue body paint. Larger lady leaving nothing to the imagination. Bizarrely covers up at the end. Beautiful singing voice.

Others I saw which reported on elsewhere include:

Danger Strip Show
Dep
Illicit Thrill

All very good on many levels

I turned up for Dream on but found she'd cancelled.

I hope this is of help for those going to the last week of the fringe.
thanks for the info, would love to see the SOME BODY girls, what do they look like? also any more info on these:

Danger Strip Show

what sort of nudity?
Old 08-21-2018, 03:56 PM

Default Edinburgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jidderman View Post
thanks for the info, would love to see the SOME BODY girls, what do they look like? also any more info on these:

Danger Strip Show

what sort of nudity?
Danger Strip Show

Mixture of clever magic, poor danger acts and striptease. I saw twice. 1st time 3 girls fully nude + 1 topless. 2nd time just the 3 fully nude.

My favourite stripper was Vendetta Vain who is lovely. (See Photo).

The lovely Jess Love fully nude twice (the second time for a while and in full light). Also very well done production.

This is a sample:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...2&&FORM=VRDGAR

Topless virtually throughout and a very funny show but with a real message.
Attached Thumbnails
Vendetta-Vain.jpg  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to simonp782000 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2018, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonp782000 View Post
Danger Strip Show

Mixture of clever magic, poor danger acts and striptease. I saw twice. 1st time 3 girls fully nude + 1 topless. 2nd time just the 3 fully nude.

My favourite stripper was Vendetta Vain who is lovely. (See Photo).

The lovely Jess Love fully nude twice (the second time for a while and in full light). Also very well done production.

This is a sample:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...2&&FORM=VRDGAR

Topless virtually throughout and a very funny show but with a real message.
Nice! Is Danger Strip Show with the same cast always or is it amateur girls from the audience?.
Old 08-24-2018, 02:39 AM

Thanked 1,520 Times in 85 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubwheat View Post
The musical Passion is now playing at the Signature Theatre, which is located just outside of Washington DC, through September 23rd and it has great nudity from Steffanie Leigh. The show starts with her naked in bed fucking a guy while singing a song that lasts around three minutes. While she's singing, the lower half of her body is covered with sheets but you get several good looks at her breasts. After the song ends, she gets out of bed to put on a robe and if you're sitting in the right seat, you can see her full-frontal. You can only really see her full-frontal clearly for a few seconds while she gets up and puts on the robe, but her body is fantastic. She has perky 32Bs with small pink nipples and a light brown landing strip surrounded by very sparse pubes that do nothing to cover her barely protruding peach labia that were pretty much the same color as her skin. Then, she gets back into bed wearing the robe (which is almost completely transparent) and you get a few more looks at her breasts through the robe for about a minute, before the bed is pulled off-stage. About 30 minutes later, she appears in the transparent robe again and in addition to seeing her from the front through the robe, she turns around and you can also see her fantastic ass.

The show is staged in a very unique way, and as a result, you have to be sitting in the correct area to see her full frontal (but you can see her breasts from basically any seat). I marked up the seating chart to show where to sit. The arrow shows where she stands and the direction she's facing when she puts the robe on and the circled seats are approximately where you would need to sit to see it.

Here's a promotional clip of her during a rehearsal singing the song she sings when she's naked (unfortunately, she's clothed in the clip): youtube.com/watch?v=7sJfjND0P9Y

The show is very much classical musical theater, so a lot of you won't be into it, but the nudity is great, and the show is pretty good too, so in my opinion it's worth going.
Here's a publicity photo to give you a better idea. During the actual show, the sheet is around her waist.
Attached Thumbnails
SBB_2303.jpg  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tubwheat For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2018, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconBot View Post
I saw The Rover on Friday. Pretty good show. It's from Shakespeare times, so it's a little hard to follow at times, but I got the gst of it. Lots of nudity. Girls, guys, and trans folks. Everyone gets naked at some point. There was a professional photographer there, so I don't think you need to worry about no pictures.
Quote:
Originally Posted by c747584@trbvm.com View Post
I saw The Rover. If you like Shakespeare, you’ll like this. If not, you probably won’t follow what’s going on. Especially because there were loud planes flying overhead and other distractions, so some lines were hard to hear. I didn’t follow... But the nudity made it worth it anyway.

There are two seating sections – right up front if you sit on the ground or a blanket, and about 5 feet further back if you sit on a folding chair. They rent blankets for $5 and chairs for $7. You can bring your own for free. The ground is very muddy and not grassy at all.

Taking pictures overtly is not possible if you are in the audience. They have ushers constantly going around making sure. One guy tried to take a photo and he was immediately shut down. However, it’s in an open park, and if you are far enough away with a zoom, it probably can be done. There were two press photographers in the audience and they were taking photos the entire show.

The nudity was excellent. All the girls show off their breasts, butts, and pussies for nearly the entire show. (There is male nudity throughout, so beware.) All of the girls had at least a little pubic hair (Angela seemed to have the least, just a little landing strip), and a few had full bushes. The female lead, Sarah Elizabeth, has a trimmed bush, and you can get glimpses of her labia. While most of the girls had belts or masks on when they were nude, there were a few times they took the masks off. For example, during the bows at the end, they are naked and their faces are not covered. Also, Sarah Elizabeth is fully naked for the last 20 minutes or so, with no masks or belts. She gets the most naked of any of the females. I also think Sasha is very pretty, and she has a nice bush and great butt.
Wouldn't it be fabulous if one (or both) of you made a return visit for the last shows and filmed from a distance? I for one would be happy to slap down a few bucks to cover mounting the expedition!
Would be especially great to see those naked deep bows at the end - from behind...!?

Tags
performance art, stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MVI 0177 00 00 00 00 03 19

3m:18s

03-09-2024
Interview2

4m:20s

08-11-2016
Wife 2 blk men 6 great

0m:59s

07-31-2021