Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2013, 06:26 PM

Thanked 16,219 Times in 1,172 Posts
Default Prostate exam

Recently I moved to a country town and had to change doctors. I made an appointment with the local health centre and was told that I would be seeing Dr C. I am 65 and having some waterworks problems due to an ongoing condition anyway it turned out that Dr C is an attractive shortish blonde woman about 30. She almost insisted that she do a manual examination of the prostate as well as the blood test and in the interest of medical completeness I was only too happy to agree. She said that men don't like having it done (Yeah right!) and I was going to say that I think that we should check it every fortnight just to be safe. Sometimes I see her in the street and get an urge to tell some guy "that beautiful blonde woman there has had her finger up my arse".
Old 09-28-2013, 09:12 AM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default INAPPROPRIATE SURGEON

I once told an attractive MILF that I’d had recent surgery. She asked me the name of my surgeon, and when I told her, she blushed. The MILF told me that her mom had surgery by this same surgeon, and the MILF accompanied her mom to appointments before and after the surgery, and the surgeon kept hitting on her. He was a cocky young surgeon, who thought he was Hawkeye Pierce. She said that he’d stare at her and tell her how beautiful she was and tell the mom that if her daughter wasn’t already married that he’d marry her. When her husband visited the mom after surgery, the surgeon told him that his wife was very beautiful. The mom thought it was amusing, I doubt if the husband was too thrilled, and although the MILF seemed a bit embarrassed and put out, I also got the vibe that deep down she was flattered by the attention. But she knew a nurse that worked in the hospital, and the nurse told her, “Don’t take it too personally, he flirts with everybody.”
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2013, 02:44 PM

Thanked 1,100 Times in 51 Posts
Default Medical Grope

I think added this as a comment to some post, but figured I would add it as a story as well. When my wife and i were going thru fertility treatment, we went thru a lot. We were tested for everything in just about every way. I had a testicular ultra sound, and the nurse doing it was doing everything she could not to look...not to mention that it was done in a center that did a lot of breast exams. My wife went thru a lot of tests as well. We were in to see the doctor, a new one, and she had to dress in the paper robe with just her panties on. The doctor came into the room and spoke with us and asked questions of both of us. Then after recording all of the information, he told my wife it was time for her exam. He had her move over to a table and then lay down. While she was laying down, he untied the robe from behind her back and pulled it down to her waist fully exposing her breasts as I sat there 5 or 6 feet away. As he was talking ot her, he was moving his hands around her breasts and feeling each breast up. It was extremely arousing to see him play with her breasts and while it only lasted a few minutes, I really wish it had been longer. At that point, the rest of the exam was typical as he had her pull up her top. I would have enjoyed him giving her a pelvic exam, and would have enjoyed seeing him finger her. I was so erotic and a reason I love the idea of having someone feel up my wife, or finger her, or suck her breasts.
Old 01-31-2014, 11:40 AM

wow this is a great thread. Does anyone have any new stories?
The Following User Says Thank You to summerbeach84 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2014, 07:29 PM

Default Friendly doc

When I moved back in with my first wife, one of the first things I needed to do is get a local doc. My ex worked at a clinic and I did manage to find a lady doc who would still take a medicare patient. Part of the usual routine is an annual physical. These are fun for me, since my doc and I have become friends. The lady doc and her husband are into dogs, like my ex and I are. The fun comes during these exams. After going through the usual stuff, she then does the anal/prostrate exam, which means her finger is in my ass longer than usual, and she is very thorough, especially with my prostrate. Then she will really check out my balls for several minutes. I had told her about the fluid build up that I have, and she makes sure she doesn't miss anything. My ex has never done either of these things and I love the attention. And I get it every year

Neither she or I have even said or indicated anything, both of us being being professional. But, I would in a heartbeat, if possible...
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to dr_pepper1942 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2014, 02:19 PM

Thanked 1,088 Times in 49 Posts
Default Wifes exam

Years ago my tall, blonde wife went to a neurologist to have some chronic low back pain checked. She was 21 at the time and we had been dating for 6 months. She is 5'11" with 34c tits and a rather prominent backside. She was the first girl I had dated that wore exclusively thongs or g-string panties. This was 20 years ago and not as popular as they are now.
She went for her appointment and the nurse asked her to remove her clothes and bra and put on a backless gown. She told her she could keep on her panties though. My wife was suddenly panicked when she reallized she was only wearing a skimpy purple g-string. With no options she did as she was told and stripped down and changed into the gown awaiting the Dr to arrive.
The doc came in and interviewd her and then began his exam.He was in his fifties with grey hair and beard. It was routine until he had her lie face down on the table. She did as he asked and began blushing as she lay face down on the table and knew her backless gown was opened exposing her full,round ass and nothing more than a skinny purple string to try and cover her big ass.
He did the exam which was using a metal point device to poke her in places from her butt to her feet up and down on both legs trying to check for nerve damage. She couldnt see him while he was doing the exam. She said he seemed to take his time and at one point asked her if she could spread her legs slightly to check more of the inner aspect of her thighs. She did so knowing that that tiny g-string wouldnt cover her pussy. she is sure he was able to see it when she adjusted her legs. He finished up and told her to sit up. That was the end on the exam. She was pretty embarassed by it and wondered what that doc thought when he saw her lie down and her big ripe 21 year old ass was there in all its glory only "covered" by that little string.
Would love to hear your comments. Thanks for the interesting thread.
Old 03-05-2014, 03:46 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Dammit!

Why didn't I listen to my mother when she told me to become a doctor when I grew up???
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2014, 04:02 PM

Default Annual checkups

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooty View Post
Recently I moved to a country town and had to change doctors. I made an appointment with the local health centre and was told that I would be seeing Dr C. I am 65 and having some waterworks problems due to an ongoing condition anyway it turned out that Dr C is an attractive shortish blonde woman about 30. She almost insisted that she do a manual examination of the prostate as well as the blood test and in the interest of medical completeness I was only too happy to agree. She said that men don't like having it done (Yeah right!) and I was going to say that I think that we should check it every fortnight just to be safe. Sometimes I see her in the street and get an urge to tell some guy "that beautiful blonde woman there has had her finger up my arse".
About 5 years ago I moved back to New England, after being away for a long time. Of course I had to find a new doc, and I found a great one. Every year, I get the usual prostrate exam, which is anything but usual. My doc takes several minutes to really check me out and it feels wonderful. Then she also checks my balls, due to a fluid build up that occurs over time. She will again spend several minutes going over them too... This is one exam I really look forward to.

I am in my early 70's and my doc is in her 50's, and she has become a personal friend with my ex and myself, to boot. I know that nothing would ever become of these exams, but it is an interesting thought. Side comment, my ex has never had her finger in my ass, for any reason
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dr_pepper1942 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2014, 04:34 PM

Default College Physical

Many years ago, I needed a physical for the college I was attending, for physical education classes. I was sent to a new doctor in town who happened to be a woman. I was uneasy at first. The doctor was about 35-40 years old, pretty with long dark hair. Her nurse came into the exam room to assist her and she was drop dead gorgeous. One part of the exam was to check for any hernias, so I was ordered to drop my pants and underpants. The gorgeous nurse just stood their staring as the doctor grabbed my cock and balls to check them out. Then she held on and made cough, first one side and then the other. Watching the nurse watch me was more than I could control and I could not prevent from getting erect. The doctor noticed, grabbed my cock, gave it a few strokes and told the nurse that every seemed to be working find as she wiped the drops of precum off the end of my cock. The nurse turned red in the face and smiled at me as I looked at her and said I could prove that it works fine. The doctor laughed and said she bet I would love to but this was a medical facility, not a brothel. The doctor took forever during this part of the exam, leaving me exposed for a good 10 minutes or so. When I finally got dressed and the doctor left the room, I told the nurse that I was free that night and would love for her to return the favor and allow me to see her being examined. She again turned very red and slipped me a piece of paper. As I walked out to my car, the paper had an address and said 8pm. I showed up at 8pm and she invited me into her apartment. After some small talk and a couple of drinks, I got to undress her and then conduct my own physical exam. She was even more spectacular naked than dressed. I spent the next 4 hours showing her that my cock worked perfectly fine.
Old 03-05-2014, 07:49 PM

Default Wifes Exams

I always go with my wife to her male Dr Exams. Although we live in a big city in the US, this doctor is very old school and has his patients disrobe completely and wear a medical gown.

He will untie the back, and always pull it down exposing both breasts while he listens to lungs and then on to the breast exam.

Also does the pelvic exam and inserts fingers in both vagina and anus. It's always a huge huge turn on to see him doing this.

However two of the greatest things that happened on a recent visits. One was her putting the robe on with the opening in the front. He proceded with the exam as usual, but it was so difficult for her to keep covering, so she eventually just gave up and was exposed fully during the whole exam.

The second thing that happened on a different visit, was her making a mistake again and putting on the robe backwards. This is where I had one of the greatest moments. He had her stand up. Remove the robe completely and put it on the right way in front of him. She was fully naked and exposed during those moments and he got to see her with any kind of robe as a boundary!!!

Tags
doctor nurse voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009