Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2013, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonegg View Post
Does anyone know if there's a way of tracking story updates in-site? At the moment I have most of the ENF stories in my Internet Explorer favourites, and I have to check them one at a time. I've noticed there's a "Favourites" tab on writing.com but I'm not sure how to use it.

Any thoughts?
Whenever I post a new chapter to a story, I make sure to check the box saying "Notify my off-site email when someone else adds to this story", so I automatically get an email when someone else adds a chapter, and I don't need to look at the outline or recent additions.
Old 10-25-2013, 10:41 AM

Writing.com has had a severe lack of story updates recently, except by myself. Feel like I'm the only ENF fan elft there and that makes me scared, sad, and slightly aroused.

Old 10-25-2013, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelten View Post
Writing.com has had a severe lack of story updates recently, except by myself. Feel like I'm the only ENF fan elft there and that makes me scared, sad, and slightly aroused.
That's how we all feel, all of the time. It's the ENF curse :P

I don't know, personally I'm struggling to find a story that I feel I can add to. I feel a lot more motivated when a group of writers work on a particular story (eg. that crazy spell where it felt like five or six people were adding to Embarrassing Problems). It means that if I run out of ideas, somebody else can pick up the ball and start it afresh.

Maybe that's something we should do? Pick one of the ENF stories each week and ask the community here to focus on it and see where it can take us.
Old 10-25-2013, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonegg View Post
That's how we all feel, all of the time. It's the ENF curse :P

I don't know, personally I'm struggling to find a story that I feel I can add to. I feel a lot more motivated when a group of writers work on a particular story (eg. that crazy spell where it felt like five or six people were adding to Embarrassing Problems). It means that if I run out of ideas, somebody else can pick up the ball and start it afresh.

Maybe that's something we should do? Pick one of the ENF stories each week and ask the community here to focus on it and see where it can take us.
What I'm really hoping for is to get more life into "Jenny's nude life." The whole reason I started that outer-space branch is because of all the potential the character has, let's get some creative ENF in there.
Old 10-25-2013, 06:46 PM

Thanked 3,269 Times in 410 Posts

http://www.writing.com/main/interact...action/outline

http://www.writing.com/main/interact...action/outline

still keeping my ENF stories going, anyone is welcome to add. Pretty much all the other stories I added to have fizzled out, it's a real bummer. Maybe time to start something new?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2013, 09:50 PM

Thanked 4,058 Times in 369 Posts

Yeah sorry bout that, I've got a lot of other writing projects keeping me busy and with other things going on it's been hard to set aside time to think something up. I'm still hoping to revisit our Judge Anderson storyline though.
Old 10-26-2013, 01:38 AM

Thanked 3,269 Times in 410 Posts

lol, you did nothing wrong. Love that storyline, going to add to it soon myself! Also started a Supergirl thread which I think will have potential...
Old 10-28-2013, 07:40 PM

I was one of the group who added to Unfortunate Problems. That was magical when we would get a couple additions a day, then someone would take it and go for a couple chapters. I somehow lost my muse along the way. Not sure how or why, but I seem to have contracted writer's block. At least, for adding chapters for interactive stories. I've been trying to write a Halloween story to post at the ASN story board for almost the entire month, and I'm not sure how close I am to finishing at this point. If I finish it on time, I'll be happy.

I've also gotten a cold recently, and I'm still getting over it. Coughing five times an hour for the past week hasn't been good for morale or productivity. I hope to add more to as many stories as I can once I'm feeling better
Old 12-01-2013, 06:21 AM

Default Sad News

Not sure if you've been to writing.com lately, but I received the following email:

"From Uman
In case you have not noticed, my account Unitman2 is gone along with my interactive stories. I tried to recover my account but apparently I cannot and I can no longer make new interactive stories on this website unless I pay, which I am not going to. As a result, I have decided to start writing new stories on the website in the link below. Come check it out and add if you want! There are NO limitations on this website, it is AWESOME. The story is the one I started.

I don't mean to pull you aware from writing.com since its a good website, but I will personally be focusing my works on my story on the link.

http://editthis.info/create_your_own_adventure/The_Humiliation_of_Katie"

So, his amazing interactive stories seem lost, with no chance of recovering. Too bad
Old 12-02-2013, 01:11 PM

Is it just me, or are some of the ENF stories becoming a bit ****-y at the moment? I was just reading the latest chapters of Evil Sister, and it seems like Gretchen has convinced a group of guys to grope Erin at their leisure. The latest options seem to be have the entire class force her to orgasm, or else tie her up. And Most Humiliating Day Ever has the main character being bullied into begging for cock...

It makes me very uncomfortable reading stuff like that, and I wish the writers in question would take their ideas to another genre. While I understand that there is a degree of unwillingness in the ENF genre - no woman wants to be stranded naked in public, after all - that's significantly different than men grabbing them and doing things to them against their will.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anonegg For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607