Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2021, 09:42 AM

Thanked 4,158 Times in 365 Posts
Default Nephews wife

My nephew and I have traded pics for a long time. Hi wife has long lips that hang down. I told him that I would love to see them in person. My wife won't let me perform oral on her anymore. The nephew doesn't like doing it. He said one night over pillow talk that I could come over and eat her. She answered that she would but wouldn't it make it weird at family gatherings? I hope she reconsiders.
Old 06-21-2021, 03:50 PM

Thanked 4,157 Times in 69 Posts
Default brother in-law get's a peek

We went to my sister's home for a holiday diner the usual tradition. Just have one older sister get along great with her and her husband. My wife however, has clashed a few times with my brother in-law nothing to dramatic, they tolerate each other at best. All getting along fine when this unfolded.

I brought along my older Kodak camera though had not used it for awhile, it took sharper photos than my phone camera at the time. Diner had ended we were still at the table, things winding down. My dad was in an unusual playful mood and broke out into clown mode making some funny faces, very rare moment much to the delight of everyone. I happened to snap a few photos of him doing this, it was all so fun.

My brother in-law wanted to see what I had captured so I handed over the camera and he was looking over the snaps. Next thing I know he is wanting to see the photos on his computer large sized screen. He goes off to his office and is gone for a time. Some minutes go by when I start thinking, I might have a few voyeur photos of my wife on the camera card. I'm nervous now and make my way to his office. The door closed, I knock and enter. When I come in he is sitting at his desk in front of a blank screen. He has this odd, blank look about him. Now I'm really nervous, asking how the photos turned out on the big screen.

He had this wry smile turning on the screen. Instantly my wife pops up. It's a full frontal unaware type photo showing her face, tits, bush and all. The next is of her naked backside, nice sharp view of her bare bum. He breaks out into a very pleased glow telling me how, "the photos turned out fantastic". He now knew I have taken voyeur photos of my naked wife, the revelation of which he was fully enjoying...commenting on her very nice tits.

Not much I could say. Seeing her on his screen was something I never intended. Did ask him to keep it a secret, to which he agreed to do with one exception. He went on to say that his close friend Jim would need to see these, as Jim has known my wife and I for some years, and had commented about her being very attractive. There were six photos in all, and I imagine because he and my wife haven't always got along the best made the revelation of her nude photos all the better.
Old 07-17-2021, 05:44 AM

Thanked 4,693 Times in 559 Posts
Default Spider

My brother-in-law once told me that he would like to see my wife's breasts. I showed him topless and nude photos of her, but he would so love to see her live topless.

One day - it was a hot summer day - my wife was sitting outside in a light green top with him and me, her nipples poking through the thin fabric of the top.

Then I called out, "Wait there's a spider crawling in your neckline!"

I pulled the neckline of her top forward, and he could see her entire chest with nipples. Then I pulled her top all the way up so he could see her entire torso to find the spider. Of course there was no spider at all....

She didn't think it was too bad that her sister's husband had walked her topless.... As a prize for the live show, he showed me videos and photos of my sister-in-law - up to the sex and blowing...
Old 07-17-2021, 08:03 AM

Thanked 1,704 Times in 139 Posts
Default Showing my cousin my ex’s kittycat!

Hi all!

Here’s one that happened recently.

My "little" cousin (he's 21 now) is a great kid. Let's call him Kev for the sake of this story. At family parties, he was always the youngest cousin by far...looking up to us older cousins. He tooled around with me everywhere as a kid, and I loved messing with him.

A couple weekends ago we attended another cousin's bachelor party. We had a lot of fun day drinking, and everyone was pretty much completely beat by midnight. However, when we started to head back to our hotel, I could tell Kev was still rocking and rolling.

I was pretty tired, but I doubted Kev wanted to go to bed. Besides being young and energetic (and turning 21 during the pandemic), Kev had recently had a rough breakup with his girlfriend. I'd met her a few times. I knew he was hurting.

I asked if he wanted to stay out more, and he said "absolutely!!!"

After 30 mins, Kev could tell I was getting tired. So He proposed we go to a strip club. "Hilarious" I said, "My little cousin taking me to a strip club."

We went, had drinks, and enjoyed some fully nude strippers over cocktails. Needless to say, I was now wide awake.

The conversation turned to the dancers and their smoothly shaved vajay-jays. This turned into a conversation about girl's pubic hair in general. I asked him if any college girls nowaday's keep a bush. Kev said that every girl he was with was totally shaved, and conversations with his friend's seemed to confirm that.

Kev asked me if I was ever with a girl with a huge bush. I laughed and said, "yes, once...I was afraid the friction would create a forest fire."

Kev looked at me in a curious way and said, "what about Julia???

Julia was my longtime college girlfriend. She had been to many family outings over a period of 3 or 4 years, and she was always very sweet to Kev. He remembered her well. As a 10-14 year old, he must have been very attracted to her.

"Hahaha I said. She was usually shaved, but sometimes she kept some fur down there too."

"Are you serious!??" Kev said. I laughed and said "dead serious - not a full bush...but she'd let it free in the winter!"

Kev was loving it. I asked him about his recent ex. He said "she's always smooth as a baby."

If I were having this conversation with a friend, I'd probably be pretty turned on, and might have pulled up a naked pic of Julia at this point. That said, it was a little strange having it with my "baby cousin" - so I was a bit guarded. Not to mention, we had to check our cell phones in when we entered the club.

An hour later, we made our way back to the hotel. The room had two queen sized beds, and two of the bachelor partiers were passed on on either bed. Kev and I split ways, each taking one of the beds.

I laid there, in bed, thinking about how I clearly missed an opportunity to show Kevin a naked picture of Julia....a visual he surely would have treasured.

So after being in bed for 5 mins, I texted Kev - "fun night...thanks for dragging me out."

He said, "No prob, it was worth it!"

I said, "Btw, you never asked me if Julie's carpets matched her d****s.

He said, "LOL...and...?"

I texted him back a zoomed in shot of Julie's pussy!

He sent me back something like “yessssss!!!! - is it really her?!"

I texted, "lol yep, enjoy!"

About two minutes later, my phone buzzed. I opened the screen to see some dimensions that were just about right. I could already tell it was Kev's ex's pussy.

He quickly followed up with "that’s Angela... smooth as a baby."

Naturally, I saved Angela's 20 year old pudgy little pussy on my phone, and when I got home the next day, jerked off to it side by side with pictures of her from Facebook.

I'm sure Kev did the same with Julia...my cute college girlfriend he remembers as a young teen.

Next time I see Kev in the right setting, you can bet your bottom dollar he's going to get a full look at Julia completely naked, smile and all! I'm betting I get to see Angela too.

Good times.

P.s. I’ve attached the ladies pussies side by side for your viewing pleasure. Nothing brings guys together like exposing their gals to each other!
Attached Thumbnails
268C9D59-5F8B-4867-B8AE-0D7FEC0EA449.jpeg  
Old 07-17-2021, 01:36 PM

Thanked 26,503 Times in 1,269 Posts

Thanks PBall, hot. I have 3 nephews who are cool guys, they always invite me if they have a football party, or a bachelor night, one is married, the other 2 single, all of their SO's are hot. Russ asked me if I could stop by to help him fix an appliance, everyone knows Uncle Piecenick can fix anything. Russ offered me a G&T since it was so hot outside and I fixed his outdoor lights in about 10 minutes. I asked him where Julia was, his smokin GF, he said she was off getting waxed, that gave me a very pleasant mental image.

He told me when he was a teen he crushed on my wife, his Aunt Ann, I told him she would be pleased to know, He said she knew already, she caught him spying on her when he was 14. He said she made him weed her gardens as payback and not to rat him out.

I asked him "was it worth it"? He said Hell yes it was. I asked him what he saw, he said everything, the best part was she was bare so he didn't just see bush, he said his spank bank was overrunning for years. I had to laugh, I will be passing this on to her.

As payback he showed me pics of his hottie, very hot.
Old 07-17-2021, 07:55 PM

Thanked 5,406 Times in 216 Posts
Default Seeing relative's girl friend

Sorry for the long story. Twelve years ago we all saw my nephew's girl friend nude for the first time.

My wife and I both grew up in nudist families, so seeing other family members nude was an everyday thing. One of the family traditions was celebrating birthdays in our birthday suits ( nude ). In fact everyone at the party would be nude, including invited guests.

This time there were about 16 people at my sister's backyard birthday party ( not counting the 5 little kids ). Wife and I, sis and husband, 3 couple friends of sis, 2 nieces and husbands, and nephew Mike and his new girl friend Jenny. We were all enjoying the usual hot dogs and hamburgers and adult beverages.

Mike and Jenny arrived late and he did the usual thing, stripping down in the front room. Jenny, not being a nudist, stripped down to a modest bikini. When they came out Mike was greeted with the usual hugs and kisses. Jenny remained a little behind, opting not to hug, cautiously waving her hellos. I'm sure that Mike had explained the situation to her, but I think that the realization that everyone was actually nude had just hit her.

It must have been quite a shock, seeing a large group people standing there, all naked. They were of all body shapes and sizes, one pregnant, and all were evenly tanned and shaved. It took a lot of courage for Jenny to interact with naked people, as she was brought up to think nudity only led to "bad" things

Mike and the bikini clad Jenny were soon surrounded by his nude sisters and husbands, asking them how they met and if she liked the house, etc. Nothing about nudity. They toured the backyard and Jenny was introduced to the others in the party. Soon she was on a first name basis with everyone, and drink in hand, cautiously joined the festivities, still in her blue bikini.

After a while it was time to sing happy birthday to sis and cut the cake. With everyone gathered around closely sis made her wish and blew out the candles. Sis's birthday kiss from her husband featured a full body hug with both of their hands firmly on each other's butt cheeks, everyone cheering them on. Jenny's mouth was wide open. Although there were other displays of affection, mostly hugging, kissing and maybe sneaking a little feel, there was nothing sexual going on, just the same behavior as could be found at a clothed party.

Not 2 minutes after the birthday kiss Jenny disappeared back into the house. We all thought that she had reached her limit of open mindedness and was making a quick exit. Mike followed her in and about 10 minutes later they came back out, both nude. Even though she carried a towel she did not try to cover herself and tried to fit in. She was nervous at first but she stayed and enjoyed the rest of her first all nude party.

No one mentioned it but she did stand out from the crowd. Every one there was used to spending a lot of time outside nude and had an even tan with no lines. In contrast she looked like she had just changed into a white bikini. Her breasts, butt and hairy pubic area had never seen the sun.

In the end Jenny and Mike hit it off and they married a couple of years later. Now she regularly attends and has even hosted nude family and friends functions. And like all of the others in the family, she is fully shaved and doesn't hesitate to openly show affection to her husband.
Old 07-18-2021, 02:56 AM

Thanked 5,847 Times in 779 Posts
Default Family skinny dip

Like a few posted here, my wife’s younger brother was always trying to see her and her older sister naked when growing up. Hey, who can blame him, it’s natural for a boy, and they both were/are sexy. She said she tried her best to prevent it, but after her older sister just said what’s the harm, she made it less difficult.

Heck, I did the same with my older sisters and mom. This was in the late 70’s, early 80’s, and while playboy and penthouse were great, nothing beat seeing a real woman live.

We had everyone down to our beach home to kick off the summer after a difficult last year staying away from everyone. The adult kids weren’t joining until the weekend so it was just the “older adults” for a few days. My wife and I, her younger brother and his wife, her older sister and husband, and one of my older sisters and her husband. Ages ranging from 50 to 62. We’ve got plenty of bedrooms so that was real comfortable for everyone visiting.

We had a real good couple days, and the last night before the rest of the family showed up we were chilling after dinner by our pool. Not a huge pool, but decent and a nice luxury we had for when not wanting to get in the ocean. It’s pretty private behind a wooden fence. After more than a few rounds of drinks, my sister pulls out a baggie with some joints in it. Courtesy of of her “recreational” state. Surprised for sure, but everyone was willing to go along and try.

Not long after that, talk turned to getting a quick and refreshing dip in the pool before bed. My wife’s older sister got up to go change and my sister asked her why she needed a suit. Stopped her in her tracks, and we all stopped talking. My sister said that we’re all adults, up in our years, our spouses are here, and it’s just swimming. My sister then had to put up for her big talk, and to our amazement, stripped naked and jumped in. It may have been 35-40 years since I saw her naked, but I wasn’t disappointed. My wife’s sister joined her, and at that point we all were getting naked and jumping in. I did take note of my BIL (wife’s brother) checking out my wife’s bare body before she jumped in.

Lots of fun splashing around. Mostly just hanging out and talking. I was happy to be in the water chest-high because I was sporting a hard one, as I bet the other three guys were. I don’t know what turned me on more, seeing the other three ladies naked, or that my wife was seen naked by her brother and my other two BILs. If pressed, I’d say the latter - wife seen naked by 3 other men. After, we all got some good looks as we dried off and then went to our rooms wrapped in towels. Although it probably wasn’t the first time any of the couples had sex during the visit, none of us felt the need to be quiet that night. Actually the opposite.
Old 07-15-2023, 01:03 AM

Default Several family members

My father came to visit a number of years ago so we went to Mardi Gras for a night. I have a picture of Ellen showing her tits by my smiling father. My son has seen her naked several times and when he was in high school he even stole some nude photos of her. Her sister’s husband used to come on to her all the time and would sneak into our room to see her naked, I caught him spying more than once when they came over. He told me many times that he thought she’d eventually fuck him and, after a night of heavy drinking on our part, she did…her sister wasn’t there at the time.

Ellen and I live alone now so she regularly walks around the house naked. She was in the kitchen naked one morning and wound up face to face with my 13 yr old and 17 yr old nephews who, unbeknownst to her, came over to go fishing with me.
Old 07-15-2023, 07:26 AM

Default Nephew

A few years ago when my nephew was in his teens he stayed a night with us,wife and I were going to bed and Chris want to go on the PC,after my wife went to bed chris was on surfing and knew i had 1000's of photos in files,I pointed to a file icon and said this is the file your aunt doesn't want you to look at,good night,next morning when I got up I went to properties and general,and brought up the history or what he did latnight and bingo,he opened up all the photos in the file,100's of topless and nude photos of his aunt,I asked him when he got up well did you see any good pics of your aunt,he smiled and said I did see a few and she looks pretty nice.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to riverdelivery For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2023, 01:12 PM

Thanked 3,633 Times in 279 Posts

Like a few posted here, my wife’s younger brother was always trying to see her and her older sister naked when growing up. Hey, who can blame him, it’s natural for a boy, and they both were/are sexy. She said she tried her best to prevent it, but after her older sister just said what’s the harm, she made it less difficult.

I'd love to hear what your wife and her sister did to make it easier for their kid brother to see them naked. Did she ever confess to getting a thrill from him looking?

My college GF really enjoyed giving her kid brother a good look whenever she had the chance- I wrote about some of it in the first few pages of the family exposures thread but that was years ago so I've reposted it here:

The GF I had in college was very conservative, at least around anyone else, but I found out got very excited if someone got to see a little too much. So naturally I tried to encourage those events. A little background: my GF was adopted, and so was her kid brother Dick, from different families. A few years apart in age.

Anyway, we were out one summer evening and she was complaining about him "always spying" on her, which I think is a common lament of older sisters. When she was sunbathing, in her nightgown, whenever. She just could not understand why he'd started this, so I tried to explain about the nonstop sex fever most guys hit at a certain age, and how miserable it could be. I casually told her he probably just wanted an image to jack off to, and if he saw something he'd probably leave her alone. (HAH!)

She repeated this statement, saying, "Really?" Well, I was already imagining her following through, so I confirmed my theory. She brought it up a couple more times that night and seemed to be considering some action.

The next day was a Saturday and we were on to hit the local beach. When I picked her up, she told me about her morning. Her parents were both out golfing, her brother was in the kitchen and she was heading downstairs to get breakfast in a long yellow nightie and robe. She said she'd been thinking about my theory, and as she got to the head of the stairs she looked at her reflection in the mirror, her robe open. Her nipples showed through the nightgown and her lack of a tan in places was also noticeable. She then went back to her room and removed the robe, returning to the mirror. Now she thought about the matching yellow panties. She said her heart was already pounding as she slipped them off and looked again at herself. Even more untanned areas were visible, as was her bush. Knowing her parents were out for the morning, she wandered downstairs and into the kitchen where Dick was eating.

At this point I could barely drive, and she was very excited as well. We continued on to the beach as she went on.

She was determined to act as though nothing was unusual,so greeted him casually as she walked in and got some juice. She told me she could see her reflection in the picture window, could see how nearly naked she looked, and Dick's eyes on her immediately. She went about fixing her breakfast as Dick watched from the kitchen table.

He clearly didn't know what to think; he just sat and tried not to stare too obviously as she moved around the kitchen, just barely not naked. She told me she had a hard time not grinning at his level of excitement, and kept chatting to give him time and an excuse to look right at her. As she moved around she could feel her breasts moving just a little, and her nipples dragging across the fabric. With her breakfast ready, she moved to the table and sat across from Dick, with her back to the sunny window. She ate, getting up now and then, getting juice for him to provide an excuse to stay longer and another look at her entire body.

She finished, but was still very excited and not ready to stop showing off. Her mother had hanging plants in front of the window, so she decided to water them. Dick was still at the table, just looking, as she filled a pitcher and climbed onto a chair to reach the plants. She was between the sunny window and her brother and could tell that he could easily see right through her nightgown. She spread her feet a little so the sun could light up her legs all the way to her bare pussy, turning one way and another to show him everything she could.

Finishing, she asked Dick when their parents would be back. Hearing it would be a couple of hours still, she announced that she had some laundry to do in the sink, and that she'd be right back. Dick hadn't moved when she returned, put some things in the washer then brought some things to the sink. Dick moved to a seat at the counter, a few feet from her at the sink. She made a big show out of washing several bras and panties while he watched. She told me about washing one of her favorite sheer bras, then holding it up, wet and even more sheer, then turning and smiling through the fabric at her brother.

She said that as she stood at the sink he could not really see her breasts, but she could feel his eyes on her pale bottom. She managed to splash a little water on the front of her gown before finishing, and it was clinging to her breasts in spots here and there. Done with her wash, she leaned back against the counter and just let her gown d**** against her body as they talked a bit more.

On her way back to her room she passed the mirror at the top of the stairs again and stopped for a moment to take in just how close to naked she had been in front of her brother and how excited she felt. She went to her room, closed the door firmly, stripped off her gown and gave herself a quick orgasm before getting dressed for our date and telling me this story.

I was able to get her to show off for him other times as well, but hearing her tell about doing it the first time... wow!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JenHotel3

4m:56s

08-20-2018
sexy zap translat1 ED11

3m:54s

06-27-2012

0m:52s

02-09-2005
Celebrate Nude

2m:03s

11-28-2022