uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2021, 05:07 AM

Thanked 1,796 Times in 89 Posts

My wife is a prude, she never uses sexy or provocative dresses, nevertheless she is a bit more relaxed in a family context and she has a do-not-care attitude for nudity or exhibitions, like a naturist. Here is an example.
We are in a family reunion at the country house of my wife's parents. We are in the garden sitting on sofas and chairs around a low table. Note for the readers the males around the table are her father (he is not relevant), the boyfriend of her sister, a far uncle of my wife and his two male teenager sons. They are not close relatives we have seen them only a few times.
My mother in law brings some homemade lemonade and starts pouring the lemonade in glasses starting from women. During the operation she hurts the table and she pours some lemonade on the thighs of my wife. She is sitting and quickly she lifts the hem of the silk dress and she starts to wipe the lemonade from her thighs with a towel.
The sister of my wife cries “take off your dress, lemon drops can damage the silk colors”. My wife without any hesitation stands up and takes off the dress, remaining in bra and panties.
My mother in law takes away the silk dress going inside the house, aiming to remove any lemon drop as soon as possible. My wife is standing in bra and thong, she is still concentrated in wiping her thighs, the lemonade full of sugar has a glue effect on her thighs. She pours some mineral water on the towel and continues to clean her thighs.
Everybody is looking at her. Everybody is smiling for the funny accident. Nobody makes any comment on her nudity. I see that my wife is standing semi-nude. The bra and the thong are made of a thin tissue (no visible lines under the dress) and now they are see-through under the sunlight. The nipples are visible as well as the dark spot of her pubic hair.
Her sister helps my wife to clean her thighs, she turns her exposing her ass (only covered by the thong) to the rest of the audience.
My mother in law comes back “the dress is OK, do not worry, now it is drying” (“do not worry? she is standing almost nude in front of four strangers and the only concern is the dress?”).
My wife asks to her sister “please take me something to wear”.
After a couple of minutes she comes back with a t-shirt. My wife wears the t-shirt and it barely covers her ass. She spends the next couple of hours only wearing the t-shirt, it is a continuous upskirt, but nobody cares after the previous five minutes in (transparent) bra and thong.
Later when we are alone I ask my wife “Was it embarassing being in bra and panties in front of everybody?”
She “Don’t be funny, we are in a family”
Me “The bra and the thong were see-through!”
She “Who cares…”.
My thought “somebody do cares!!!”.Women are strange, she was never topless even on a desert beach, she is careful with upskirts when we are in public or with friends and she was seminude in front of perfect strangers without problems!!!
Nevertheless it was very exciting for me!!!

Last edited by itit49; 06-14-2021 at 05:11 AM.
Old 06-15-2021, 11:07 AM

Default Question: Would you like to see your DIL naked?

My dad and I are into a lot of the same stuff and have the same tastes. He takes good looks at my wife, but nothing too obvious. I've been recently thinking of "accidentally" showing him some pictures of my wife. I'll let him decide how much he wants to see.

But he has known my wife for many years. Do you think he would want to see his daughter in law or would that be weird? Should I keep the photos tame or go for it? I know my dad and I'm sure he would look I just don't want to make it awkward.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to dandd For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2021, 12:28 PM

Thanked 10,595 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandd View Post
My dad and I are into a lot of the same stuff and have the same tastes. He takes good looks at my wife, but nothing too obvious. I've been recently thinking of "accidentally" showing him some pictures of my wife. I'll let him decide how much he wants to see.

But he has known my wife for many years. Do you think he would want to see his daughter in law or would that be weird? Should I keep the photos tame or go for it? I know my dad and I'm sure he would look I just don't want to make it awkward.
This is one of my favorite fantasies that I have shared with my wife. We have talked about it many times. Lol

She is of the mind that showing him pictures of her would be weird. Him accidentally seeing pictures a little less weird and a truly accidental clothing malfunction no big deal. None of these situations has happened unfortunately. lol

As far as your dad is concerned I am of the mind that as a guy of course he would enjoy it, as I’m sure mine would.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2021, 01:38 AM

Thanked 5,847 Times in 779 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandd View Post

Similar to the others, yes your Dad would be interested. He’s a man. Like you said you are both similar in your tastes. He would look at as much as you are willing to show him. The real question is would your wife be ok with your dad seeing everything, nude? That would be who would be most awkward knowing your Dad saw her breasts and pussy.

If she’s Ok and thinks “it’s just pictures”, then go ahead. It is a pretty strong fantasy for many. If my wife was OK, I’d show my Dad nude pictures of her.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2021, 08:22 AM

Thanked 2,597 Times in 206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
Similar to the others, yes your Dad would be interested. He’s a man. Like you said you are both similar in your tastes. He would look at as much as you are willing to show him. The real question is would your wife be ok with your dad seeing everything, nude? That would be who would be most awkward knowing your Dad saw her breasts and pussy.
I think her stephdad and stephbrother would also be in line to see my wife (and her sister) naked.
But knowing my wife, I think she would rather show herself naked to my dad 10x than letting her stephdad or stephbrother see anything more than dressed
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to coupleak For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2021, 08:22 AM

Thanked 16,296 Times in 1,138 Posts

For what it's worth, my ex-wife was short, overweight, and had huge boobs, and my dad blatantly asked her to flash him her bra all the time. Then he said once she is used to that, maybe she can flash him her boobs, too.

She never flashed him either, but she thought about it for a long time. The thought of my dad seeing her bra and boobs turned her own a bit, but she never went through with it.

My dad never bothered to ask my current wife because he knew she would kick his rear for even asking.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2021, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupleak View Post
I think her stephdad and stephbrother would also be in line to see my wife (and her sister) naked.
But knowing my wife, I think she would rather show herself naked to my dad 10x than letting her stephdad or stephbrother see anything more than dressed
Oh yeah, probably a given her stepdad and stepbrother would like to see her nude. They aren’t blood relatives so in a sense she’s just another sexy woman, but they get a closet bond. We are all pretty horny guys or we wouldn’t be on this site. I’m sure they’ve seen her in a swimsuit.

Depending on her age when the stepdad and brothers came on the scene (e.g. young enough they were in the same home) the possibility of seeing her at times in bra and panties could have been.

So if she’s 10x more likely to let your dad see her naked, any chance of seeing if you can do it?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2021, 03:36 PM

Thanked 26,503 Times in 1,269 Posts

My wife told me that her little brother tried every trick known to get to see her and her sister nude. She said it was annoying, she would catch him looking in a window or peeking through vents. She said she was sure he got away with it a lot, but she stopped caring if he did. Funny thing was we were all at a camp years later, me, wife, SIL, BIL and their GF's and BF's, we were smoking and drinking and we decided to go skinny dipping, I had seen SIL nude a few times already. The only one who didn't want to do it was BIL, until his hot GF called him a pussy.
Old 06-20-2021, 04:29 PM

Thanked 3,290 Times in 391 Posts

Had a surprising thing happen today!
We have just set up a pool in the garden, it was still filling up all day today, it’s a big pool.
My wife had taken the kid to my mother in law, where she met up with her sister and husband and their kids, to help my MIL install some new furniture.
The plan was to gather at our place afterwards to have dinner together, and the kids kept nagging to use the pool as well.

I stayed home making dinner ready and keeping an eye on the pool, and eventually they came over and the kids (just small children) instantly stripped off and went for the pool. I was barbecuing and the barbecue is right on the deck facing the pool. The women all went in the pool as well, my MIL changed into a bathing suit she had brought, and my wife just said to me that she’d just swim in her underwear. I came out from the kitchen to put some steaks on the barbecue and was treated to the sight of my SIL having stripped totally naked, entering the pool.

Apparently she didn’t have anything to swim in and didn’t want to deal with wet underwear. My BIL was just watching, no reaction at all to her being the only one naked except the small kids.
I’m not into my SIL, she’s the younger sister but I prefer my wife, but it was a pleasant surprise anyway!

To top it off, when they came out of the pool, my wife just stripped out of her bra and panties right there, leaving them to dry outside, treating my BIL to a full view of her full front and backside. It was fairly brief but not hurried or shy in any way, and honestly completely unnecessary as she could have just gone the few extra yards into the house and undress privately, then come back out with the underwear to hang it up.
This has left me wondering wether there was something more going on, that she perhaps wanted to be naked in front of my BIL, now that her sister had done it to me?
Anyway, I was rock hard for quite some time, and typing this up has got me going again, for sure!

Also wondering if we’re going to be naked around each other in the future, perhaps not bothering with swim wear the next time either?

I’m not going to push anything but just go with the flow, it’s worked wonders so far…
Old 06-21-2021, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltwin View Post
Had a surprising thing happen today!
If you do, be prepared for your wife to see your cock sticking straight out when you see SIL.

Last edited by Turtle; 10-18-2022 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JenHotel3

4m:56s

08-20-2018
sexy zap translat1 ED11

3m:54s

06-27-2012

0m:52s

02-09-2005
Celebrate Nude