photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-21-2013, 04:31 PM

Default Airline EUF

I was making a cup of tea at someone's house the other day, whilst waiting for the kettle to boil I faced their bookshelf and pulled out a book at random. It turned out to be a collection of airline stories and anecdotes from the 1950s - 1970s, the early days of commercial flying as we know it.

One in particular caught my eye. From the way it's written, I'd say this probably did happen at least once.

I quote:-

-------------------------

The long night passages provided opportunities for entertainment. A favourite prank among the cabin crew, when a new stewardess was on board, was to pretend that a 'Sleeping Roster' required the crew to rest in the crew bunk, which in fact was only for the use of the operating crew, to allow mandatory crew rest away from the controls. The 'chief' or purser would write down the names of the crew, instructing the new girl to be the first to rest in the bunk. The Corporation [airline], he would tell her, insisted that no one slept in their uniforms, as it would crease them. Underwear, pants and bra would be ok. The aircraft would reach the top of climb and with 12 hours level cruise, it would be time to commence 'crew rest'. Unknown to the poor girl, the cockpit crew would be co-conspirators in this practical joke. On one occasion the captain was lying in the bunk, feigning sleep, when the stewardess climbed up the ladder to find the bunk occupied. She reversed down quickly, only to be told by the Purser that it was the Corporation's instructions that crew must take rest, and that all was in order. She went back up the steps, reluctantly.

It was dark, the cockpit was lit only by the instrument lighting, everyone tried hard not to give the game away, but someone failed to suppress a giggle and suddenly the entire crew burst out laughing as the master top dome light was switched on, revealing the unfortunate victim on the top of the ladder, dressed only in bra and briefs, quickly realising, to her dismay, that she had been set up for the amusement of one and all!

-------------------------

You couldn't make it up.... : )
Old 11-22-2013, 10:29 AM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Airlines & the good old days

Seems like that Stewardess got "initiated" that night.
I've heard a few stories about the wild times that Stewardesses and Pilots had back in the day..
That must have been was quite a book! If not erotic, at least amusing. I'd love to seach that book out.
I had one brief "5 second" experience with a Stewardess back in the '80 that in mind cemented the fact that at least some Stewardesses were genuine players. And in no way reluctant.... LOL
After reaching St. Martin, we were de-planing via rear exit, I was the last person walking down aisle, GF in front of me, and two stewardesses trailing behind me. The cute one directly behind me grabbed my ass and gave a squeeze! I spun around and she was smiling ear to ear, and wished us both a pleasant vacation!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2013, 01:28 PM

Thanked 21,503 Times in 1,565 Posts

There was a thread a while ago entitled something like "my old job" that had many stewardess and crew stories.
You might want to search for it.

DR
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2013, 12:39 PM

Thanked 1,255 Times in 109 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveZR1 View Post
Seems like that Stewardess got "initiated" that night.
I've heard a few stories about the wild times that Stewardesses and Pilots had back in the day..
That must have been was quite a book! If not erotic, at least amusing. I'd love to seach that book out.

From what I have heard it seems it has sort of become culture to have the new attendant get exposed as some initiation since stewardesses are always at risk giving an upskirt because of their uniform and they need to squat and what not to assist passengers even ground stewardesses have this sort of initiation right which they dare the new member to give an upskirt, quick panty flash or subject them in a scenario where they need to undress.

My GF almost become a victim of this pranks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PforPanchira For This Useful Post:

Tags
air hostess, hostess, initiation, prank, stewardess

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s