Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2022, 04:37 PM

Thanked 3,269 Times in 410 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonmol View Post
The topless girl in Class is Virginia Madsen.
The 80's were a great time for ENF content. Though, the slightly less nudity enclined ENF content of later years I have a special love for. For some reason that kind of PG-13, concealed nudity ENF content makes my imagination run wild.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2022, 05:19 PM

Default Late 00s/early 10s

My interest started after Teri Hatcher in Desperate housewives, then cemented with Sandra Bullock in The Proposal and the fml series on YouTube.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rmr14 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2022, 12:29 AM

Thanked 2,381 Times in 97 Posts
Default Marge Simpson

Marge Simpson being embarrassed and naked in public got my young brain going at an early age.
Attached Thumbnails
B6A81D1E-6369-4FFB-9D91-7D8E996458FC.jpeg   9CC275B1-CC1A-49C9-8B7D-137C17DE5D54.jpeg  

B3405DD3-4456-4A30-89DF-CA34F681D220.jpeg  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dmwatcher For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2022, 03:31 PM

Thanked 263,791 Times in 15,883 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPLOTCH11 View Post
This Fantastic Four scene with Jessica Alba always stuck with me as well. Even earlier, I remember loving Jessica Alba in Idle Hands...
Jessica Alba is actually wearing panties, UNDER those panties, in that Idle Hands scene. In the Fantastic Four scene, the costume department made specially lined panties for her, so that nothing would show (according to her DVD commentary). She called that FF scene; "the worst day of her life". She's very uptight about showing her body. Now that she has more money than the pope, she never has to take her clothes off again.

Last edited by lonmol; 06-22-2022 at 03:43 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2022, 03:35 PM

Thanked 1,678 Times in 310 Posts

Scary movie 2 scene when the girls get undressed running down the stairs.

Said this story before, but I saw the scene presumably when the movie first came out. Stuck in my head, and looked for it later in the early days of YouTube. Found the version posted by the great deniro2004. From there there were plenty of recommended ENF/EUF videos, which left a lasting impression
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marauderr For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2022, 03:37 PM

Yahoo groups of stripping games for me. Then Darer!ng. Still blows my mind that no one has done anything else like that with proper amateurs. Lost bets came close, but too many non-amateurs.

THEN…I met my Mrs who told me a story of a time at Uni and, well, the obsession has gone into overdrive 😂.

Link below if anyones interested.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...4&postcount=36

(There’s a few replies and Q&As afterwards with some more detail)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blumton For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2022, 03:55 PM

Thanked 1,044 Times in 219 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonmol View Post
The topless girl in Class is Virginia Madsen.
Thank you, I remember her well, can't believe she turned 60 last year, and is still active in films and TV!

The separate ENF Movies topic thread here reminded me of another scene that should have been on my earlier list - the "Used Cars" scene w/Cheryl Rixon and her dress caught on the hood of the car!How did I forget that one?!

Other additions:

"Candid Candid Camera" - All videos that the late, great Allen Funt made in the VHS pre-internet days. Just about every one of them feigned a sort of ENF that was king of those times!

"Married with Children" - the USA TV EP where Christina Applegate's character ties up a female rival whom is nude (implied) under a towel, tied to a pole/wall/locker (IDR), and the Bundy's dog tied to a rope attached to the towel - and then the dog runs off chasing something, and the embarassment implied and off-cam (this is a scene I'd long hoped would have been done showing skin in an R rated B movie, but it never happened)

"The Wicked Lady" - Marina Sirits' topless fight scene w/Faye Dunaway (she doesn't start out topless, but her dress top is ripped away during the fight scene, presumed embarassment since she'd probably rather not fight topless).

"Emmanuelle 5" - Monique Gabrielle's "escape" scene where she runs through a crowd, has all her clothes ripped off, and she falls naked into a getaway boat. She's covering up as she runs after she's stripped.

Thanks again for starting this thread. I'll keep thinking of all my formative years videos for this!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thefonz For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2022, 08:30 PM

I always found myself enjoying the undressing scenes more than the actual hardcore parts of adult videos. Specially one sided nudity. Not necesarily ENF but probably related.

I remember staying up late in order to watch some awful italian comedies because they would invariably feature some lady losing her clothes and acting embarrassed.

Friday the 13th part 2 was the first ENF scene I saw in a movie theater. It certainly made an impression. Wet, shivering and covering her breast and stolen clothes.

Then the internet came along and I found the term ENF for the first time asociated with that 7 seconds clip of a naked woman exiting the elevator (was it Quo Vadis the name of the show?). I remember being surprised that it was actually a thing. My search history changed forever that day.

Then I watched a clip of "The Little Lost Mermaid" from Narrowminded Productions and made my first adult purchase on the Internet.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sealab2021 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2022, 10:58 PM

Thanked 1,237 Times in 102 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonjohn View Post
nice - is this from a film?
The pool girls are from Lovelines(1984) The dress girl is from Zapped
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hellpatrol For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2022, 04:10 AM

Thinking about this, it goes back much further to UK programmes like Crackerjack, Tiswas…basically gunging, and while not nude (kids TV) it was definitely my introduction to getting turned on by the ‘embarrassed/dare’ element. And also gunge, but that’s part of the same ‘e’ I reckon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blumton View Post
Yahoo groups of stripping games for me. Then Darer!ng. Still blows my mind that no one has done anything else like that with proper amateurs. Lost bets came close, but too many non-amateurs.

THEN…I met my Mrs who told me a story of a time at Uni and, well, the obsession has gone into overdrive 😂.

Link below if anyones interested.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...4&postcount=36

(There’s a few replies and Q&As afterwards with some more detail)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blumton For This Useful Post:

Tags
embarrassed, enf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005