photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2011, 12:16 PM

Might this be a generational thing, regarding preferences?

I suspect that as a vague rule of thumb, older guys might prefer it natural (as it's what they grew up looking at in 'Playboy' and in real life, while younger guys prefer shaved (for largely the same reasons).

Exceptions will, of course, apply, but I'd be interested to hear from readers who 'buck the trend' or whose partners 'buck the trend'. Any younger guys out there who like it natural? Or older guys who prefer it shaved?

And are there any ladies out there who started shaving (because it was what everyone else was doing) and have subsequently abandoned the razor?
Old 05-13-2011, 01:27 AM

Thanked 36,769 Times in 1,503 Posts

I would like to add another spin to this. Many women experience something, often in the summer time, known as yeast infection. I recall a story of an American woman in France, experiencing the above condition in the 70s. As I remember, the woman was a gynecologist/physician and went to a French colleague for a prescription. Unlike the USA, European physicians do not prescribe antibiotics unless it is a very serious and potentially fatal illness. ( Or at least they used to.) She was advised to shave her pubic hair and allow plenty of air (meaning; wear a long skirt, but no panties under it) I am not making this up, that is what had been "prescribed" to her. Being American, of course, she was not too fond of that advice and sought a second opinion. Actually, she wanted a prescription for a cream and an antibiotic. Well, the second opinion physician did not give her anything either, but basically explained to her why yeast infections happen, how they happen and why she needed to shave. She got the picture, did what she was told to do and - voila - (no pun intended) the infection went away.
Within my own family, I have referred to this, when I found out about a female family member having a yeast infection. To my knowledge, if they did this - it did go away.
There is actually a very good chemical explanation, of why the French physician's advise works.
Unfortunately in this country we often look at European discoveries - especially if they deal with some "strange form" of not wearing panties to get rid of yeast infections.
Or even look at the Skinner report, which concluded that breast cancer was caused by bras. While embraced by European Cancer Societies, the American Cancer Society pooped it.
I don't want to go into any more details here, however - anyone interested is welcome to message me and I will explain or direct to the source - where I can.

Last edited by MarquisMD; 05-13-2011 at 01:30 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to MarquisMD For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2011, 10:59 AM

Thanked 36,769 Times in 1,503 Posts

I am "an older" guy and like it either way. My wife never liked to shave, because she thought it would take her back to her childhood. However, when she used my razors to shave her legs, that's when I either made her or personally removed her pubic hair with wax (among other things). Eventually she caught on.
The Following User Says Thank You to MarquisMD For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s