uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2011, 01:49 AM

Default College

It was college. I had always heard that it was a time for people to experiment with their sexuality but I had never experienced it. That was until the night that we had our first college orgy.
Now I’m an average guy, 6’ 1 and about 190. With my brown hair and slender build I thought I looked pretty darn good. My girlfriend of 4 years, Brittany, was a hot blonde. She was 5’6 with long blonde hair and the prettiest brown eyes. She was athletic with a bra size of 34B and she filled it. We were rooming with our best friends Chris and Jordan. Chris was in the air force and was extremely fit. Jordan was shorter than Brittany with sexy brown hair that fell to just below her shoulders. I had never paid close attention to her breasts but they were about the same size as Brittany’s. Where Brittany was a girl with sexy curves Jordan was sexy in her own way. She was straight down. Tiny hips, tiny waist, with long tan legs. I had always thought that Jordan was sexy but she was my best friend’s girl so there was nothing I could do there.
This whole thing started out with a Friday night of drinking. We had invited another couple over to hang out with us. And so as the guys played beer pong and my friend Andrew, a skinny hipster, was complaining about how he just got robbed on his shot, the girls were taking shots of vodka. When Chris and I were on a team we were almost unbeatable. Especially against Andrew and his girlfriend Haley, she was a taller girl with more of a pear shape. Her hair was dyed red and out of all the girls she was the one with the biggest boobs. When we play beer pong we always have a rule. If you fail to make a cup you have to do a naked lap. This was about 1 a.m. and we had been drinking for quite a while. Haley didn’t make a cup. She pleaded not to have to do it. But everyone else was chanting “Take it off” and laughing. She finally gave in.
As Haley headed for the door she began to take off her dress. She lifted the dress over her head and revealed a matching set of black lace underwear.
“You guys...don’t watch me,” she pleaded.
“Nope, it’s a rule,” Chris said.
With a sigh she unsnapped her bra revealing her beautiful large breasts. The girls made cat calls knowing it was embarrass her. She turned bright red. She slowly slipped her lacy panties to the ground, revealing her smooth shaved pussy, and took off running around the apartment. Her tits were bouncing everywhere. We all stood and laughed. In my mind I was thinking how hot she looked and how I would love to suck on those amazing nipples. Brittany ran inside to grab her dress. She returned just as Haley rounded the side of the building. She ran up the stairs causing her boobs to bounce even more. Haley quickly gathered her clothes and ran inside. We all followed after her.
That was quite exhilarating,” Haley Said.
“Well it was quite a show you gave everybody,” Andrew commented jokingly.
Everything settled back down after that and we resumed our game of beer pong. We didn’t even finish the game. It was boring. No one was going to have to get naked and so we called it. There was a moment of awkward silence. My mind drifted back to Haley’s amazing tits bouncing around. The silence was broken by Brittany.
“Guys, I know it’s a little childish but let’s play truth or dare.”
We all looked around and decided sure we would play truth or dare. We headed to the couch. I grabbed the guys another beer.
“Ok so who wants to go first?” I asked.
“Haley, truth or dare?” Jordan asked.
“Truth.”
“Ok, have you ever kissed another girl?”
“Yes I have, it was when Andrew and I had a threesome in high school.”
“What?” Brittany asked, slightly shocked.
The game paused as we all turned our attention to Haley who proceeded to give a play by play of the threesome with one of her high school friends. I glanced at Brittany and saw her lick her lips. She was getting turned on by Haley’s story. I slid my hand over her thigh and rubbed her crotch through her shorts. I looked at Jordan who was actually rubbing Chris’s crotch as his cock grew harder. Andrew meanwhile was sitting back with a smile on his face as his girlfriend described how hot it was when her face was buried in the other girl’s hot wet pussy while Andrew was fucking her own slit with his cock.
“Would you ever do it again? Have sex with another girl or couple?” Jordan asked. Chris shot her a questioning look as his hard on grew even more. He had once told me Jordan was curious about other girls.
“Yeah I would,” she said “I would just have to have the right people with me.”
“What about us?” Brittany asked with a grin. I looked at her in shock. She was normally so shy. The alcohol must really be getting to her.
“Of course I would,” Haley said.
“How about right now?” Andrew asked, his pants had a slight bulge in them. I was in shock. I had always wondered what this would be like but now it seemed I was going to get to experience it firsthand. My cock was hard as we all seemed to shift to get more comfortable.
“Why don’t the girls give us a little show?” I asked. With that the girls slowly got up. Chris changed the music to something to strip to and the girls started to dance around. Andrew joined Chris and me on the couch. Once again Haley pushed her dress to the ground and kicked it over to the side. Jordan and Brittany began to touch each other and laughed as they began to take off each other’s shirts. Jordan’s bra was blue and just barely held her amazing breasts in place. Haley was gyrating off to the side and came behind Jordan and unclasped her bra. It fell to the floor and for the first time we were all able to see Jordan’s perky breasts. She quickly covered them with her hands but Brittany and Haley pried them off and began to lick her nipples. Jordan moaned and unsnapped Brittany’s bra. Her tits were hanging there beautifully as Jordan reached over and began to fondle them. Haley began to make out with Jordan as Brittany moved south and began to slip off Jordan’s shorts. Her polka dotted panties just covered her ass. Brittany moved the panties to the side and began licking Jordan’s already wet pussy. She laughed and turned to us guys.
“You know girls; we shouldn’t get to have all the fun.” They came over to us and each kneeled in front of their boyfriend. Brittany unzipped my shorts and my cock sprang out.
“It looks like someone is already excited.” Brittany said as she gave a sexy giggle. She began to lick the tip of my cock in a circular motion. Her lips closed over the head of my swollen cock and she began to suck. Not hard, just the right amount. Brittany looked up at me with her brown eyes. I grabbed her tits and massaged them as she proceeded to stick more and more of my cock in her mouth. I looked over at Chris and he too was getting head. His hands were grabbing Jordan’s head and forcing her down farther onto his cock. When I turned the other direction I noticed that Haley was already completely naked and was giving Andrew a hand job. Brittany shoved all 8 inches of my cock down her throat and made a slight choking noise. She raised her head slowly and twirled her tongue as my cock left her mouth.
I saw Haley get up and head towards me. She asked Brittany if she could join and knelt down beside her. They both started licking my cock and then Haley started to give me head. I was so turned on. My cock was throbbing. Brittany started rubbing Haley’s clit and she moaned as she went down on my cock again. Jordan suggested that we switch partners and so Brittany went over to Andrew and slightly embarrassed but too horny to care started jacking him off. Jordan came to me and sat beside me. She leaned in and kissed me as she grabbed my cock. I slid her panties to the side and started rubbing her clit. She was getting even wetter and slipped my finger into her pussy. “Mmm…that feels great,” she said. I searched for a moment and found her G spot. I began making a come hither motion with my fingers. Haley sat where Chris was and he removed his shirt and underwear and started eating her pussy. Haley moaned with joy as she grabbed Chris’s short hair. Jordan meanwhile began to remove her panties all together. Brittany was standing up as Andrew helped her take off the rest of her clothes. We were all naked. There was no turning back at this point. Although none of us really ever wanted to. Jordan repositioned herself on my lap and slowly lowered herself on to my cock. Her pussy was tight and so very wet. She let out a breathy moan as she began to thrust back and forth. Chris wasn’t jealous. He stood up and began to stick his hard dick into Haley’s pussy. Her legs were spread wide open and he began to fuck her, slowly at first then his thrusts began to get faster. Andrew was behind Brittany doing her doggy style and she was enjoying it. Her tits were moving back and forth with his thrusts. I was very turned on by the sight of Brittany having sex with my friend. Jordan was still trusting on top of me and I slipped my hand down to massage her clit. She smiled and brought her face close to mine and we started making out. She was breathing heavy and starting to sweat so I offered to swap positions. We stopped for a moment and listened to the sexy noises our friends were making. When Chris saw we had stopped he motioned me over. Haley shifted on the couch to lay long ways as Chris was still pounding her juicy c*nt. Jordan stared kissing Chris and Haley grabbed my dick and started tugging. Brittany and Andrew stopped and came over to join the group. I moved away from Haley and Brittany sat on the couch. Haley flipped over and began to eat Brittany’s dripping wet pussy. Andrew and I began to suck on Brittany’s hard nipples and she began to moan and fidget as Haley’s tongue lapped against her c*nt lips.
After a few moments I pulled Brittany away from Haley and started to fuck her myself. “Your cock feels so good inside me Justin!” she screamed her breathing began to sharpen and her muscles tightened. As I threw her legs over my shoulders I got deep inside her. “You’re soooo deeeeeep!” she screamed. Her nails dug into my back as she climaxed and screamed in joy at the feeling. Andrew was fucking Haley on the floor and he began to breath heavy. “Oh I’m gonna cummm,” he breathed. Andrew pulled his throbbing cock out of his girlfriend’s pussy. She had just enough time to get into position before he shot his load all over her face. The ropes of cum dripped from her lips onto her beautiful tits. She licked the cum off her face and rubbed it all over her tits. She then proceeded to suck the last bit of cum from his quickly softening dick. We had all stopped to watch Andrew shoot his load but then Chris and I looked at each other.
“I want Chris to fuck me,” Brittany said.
I shrugged and Brittany and Jordan both sat on the couch. They spread their legs and for a moment began to rub each other’s pussies. Their fingers wet with each other’s pussy juices they sucked their fingers. Chris and I started to fuck each other’s girlfriend. Brittany began to moan as Chris stuffed her pussy with his big dick. “Oh Justin yessss,” Jordan moaned as I began to fuck her. I thrust my cock deep inside her. “Oh your pussy is so tight Jordan,” I said as I began to fuck her harder. Chris and I both put the girl’s legs over our shoulders as they began to moan louder. “You’re so deeeeep!” Jordan exclaimed. It was my signature move. Chris and I began to fuck the girls harder and harder. I looked down to watch my cock plunge deep into my best friend’s girlfriend. Her pussy was so smooth and so wet. Thinking about it was making me hotter. “I’m cummmminggggg!” she screamed. I glanced over at Brittany who was making her orgasm face as well. Jordan and Brittany both began to scream with ecstasy. I looked at Chris who had a big smile on his face. I let Jordan’s legs down and pulled my throbbing cock out of her. Chris did the same and they got in position to take our loads. My cock needed just one more tug and I shot my hot gooey cum in Jordan’s open mouth. Chris’s sperm went onto Brittany’s tits. Jordan and Brittany turned to one another and laughed at the sight of the other covered in cum. Brittany opened her mouth and Jordan kissed her and swapped the cum. They pushed their tits together and rubbed our semen between them. It was very hot. They both swallowed their bit of cum and asked for a towel. We all sat on the couch and descended into an awkward silence.

Tags
college, couples, orgy

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12