uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2011, 07:25 PM

Default A Little Story of My First Trip To Spain

This is probably quite tame compared to a lot of other stories on this forum but as I’ve got a bit of time on my hands today, I thought I might as well write it anyway.

Back in the 80's when I was young and pretty naive when it came to sex, I started seeing this girl. She was very inexperienced and as far as she had gone with anyone before she met me was to let a guy take her top off and play with her pussy through her panties. I'd only been with 2 girls before and that was just straight sex. Anyway, we had been going out for about 6 months when see told me she was going to go on holiday with her parents to an apartment in Spain that her dad owned and the she was aloud to take a girlfriend with her as company. I didn't really mind as I trusted her and as she was going with her mum and dad I knew she wouldn't be partying every night. In the three or so months before she was due to go we had various conversations about the trip. She came other to my place one night and said that she and her friend had been talking and they had jokingly decided they were going to go skinny dipping in the private pool late at night while they were there. I think she told me to see what my reaction would be. Well I told her I wouldn't be happy as the thought that another man might see her naked would make me jealous. She then added that they might go topless on the beach if they were on their own as she had never done it before and would like to try it. Again I asked her not to but she said she wouldn't promise.

To cut a long story short, a couple of weeks later her friend pulled out and as I got on really well with her dad she persuaded him to let me go instead. They had three bedrooms and I was assigned the one on the upper floor.
After we arrived we spent the first few days on the beach with with the parents. I'd never been to a Mediterranean beach before, so you can imagine how an 18 year old boy was enjoying seeing all those topless girls and there were load of all ages right along the beach.
My girlfriend and me started taking walks up to the other end of the beach so we could get a little time to ourselves. At that end there was a rocky area that allowed an element of seclusion. As we walked up we came across a few nude bathers and they were all middle aged or older. We found a spot and laid our beach mats and towels down and settled down to sunbathe. My girlfriend then asked me if I would mined if she took her top off as there wasn't many people around. I reluctantly agreed as long as she covered up if any men walk close by. If really was almost deserted and for a fairly long time nobody came close, then suddenly I turned over just as two guys in their early twenties walked right passed us and got a full view of my young girlfriends tits that only myself and one other had seen before. When they had passed she turned to me and said she was sorry but she didn't have time to cover up. For the first time in my life I found that it turned me on that other men were enjoying my girlfriends body, so I just said to her not to worry and that we'll never see these people again after the holiday so she might as well leave the top off for now. She just said “ok” and settled back down. For the next half hour or so we laid there as maybe a dozen or so people walked passed, mainly older couples as well as a few elderly men who made no attempt to disguise their staring. Just as we were about to leave to go back to where her parents were, the two young men who passed us earlier came back and smiled as they said hello. The bikini top then went back on and we headed back.

That was it for the day but that night after she had had a couple of drinks, my girlfriend and I were talking, so I asked her how she felt after her first topless beach experience. She admitted that when the young guys first went by she felt embarrassed and nearly covered up, but once they'd gone she felt so excited and proud of herself that she probably wouldn't have put her top on even if i'd asked. She said that although she didn't mind the old men looking at her, it didn't really do anything for her as they were about the same age as her grandad. So then I asked how she felt when the two young guys come back passed. She said she hoped I didn't mind but as she saw them coming back she made sure that they got the best view possible and when they had said hello, she'd half hoped that they would stay and chat for a while. I didn't let her know how much it had turned me on, but when I got to bed that night I relieved myself in seconds thinking about it.

The next day her parents had some business in town to sort out something to do with the apartment, so they dropped us off at the beach in the early afternoon. This time we settled on the main beach and again she asked if I minded her taking her bikini top off, to which I said I didn't have a problem. Well within minutes on the now crowded beach she suddenly put her top back on. I asked why and she just said she didn't feel comfortable. I suggested we go back to the secluded area again and she agreed but was going to stay covered. We set up were we had been the day before and for the best part of an hour we laid there and the top stayed on. Feeling thirsty I said i'd walk back up the main beach and get us some drinks. It took my about 15 minutes to return but as I approached where we had sat, I was shocked to see my girlfriend sitting up chatting to the two guys we'd seen the day before and she was now topless. I said hello to them and give her her bottle. They introduced themselves to me and they turned out to be German. They where really nice guys and we continued chatting for quite a while as they sat in front of us, then they said they were going swimming to cool off and did we want to join them. I said we'd join them in a minute as I needed a smoke. When they were out of earshot I asked her how they come to be talking to her and she said they'd just walked passed and started chatting. I said “so you were topless and they just came and sat with you”. No, she replied. She had apparently had her top on when they arrived but had taken it off once they had sat down. She said that as they had seen her breasts the day before she didn't mind them seeing them again. I must admit I was a little jealous but she said that she didn't fancy them but was enjoying the attention and that when she had taken her top off it was massive thrill.
We then got up to join the lads in the sea with her top staying in her bag. Walking across the rocks we passed many people including a group of young boys who stared straight at her firm jiggling breast. We stayed in the water for a few minutes, splashing and playing, then the lads got out followed by me girlfriend. I stayed in as I really needed a piss. When I got back to them a few minutes later the guys were getting ready to leave. I noticed one of the had a camera and late asked her if they had taken a photo of her. She said no at first but later admitted one of the lads had taken one of her a the other one.
Anyway we walked back up the main beach with her still topless until we were in view of the bar where her parents had planned to meet us.

The next day her dad still had a couple of hour business to sort out but her mum came with us to the beach. As before the top came off. Her mum made a couple of comments about her been topless in front of me, but after my girlfriend had pointed out that it was nothing I hadn't seen before, no more was said. We sunbathed and swam until her dad arrived. He didn't say anything but he looked a bit shocked and just acted like normal. She told me she had almost forgotten she didn't have her top on and if she had thought about it she probably would have covered up but didn't see the point after he'd seen her.

This carried on for the rest of the holiday. We did bump into the German guys in a bar one night but not on the beach again.

On our last day there her dad announced he was selling the apartment but if we wanted to come back with some friend we were welcome to use it within to next couple of months. I talked to him quietly over a drink that night and he finally agreed me and my girlfriend could come back on our own.

4 weeks later we went back for a week on our own. That turned out to be the most amazing week of my life up til then.

If there's any interest then i'll happy tell you about it.

Ps this is the first time i've ever wrote anything like this so please be kind.
Old 05-27-2011, 09:04 AM

Default Your story . . .

I am really enjoying your story, please continue . . .
Old 05-27-2011, 09:34 AM

Thanked 1,097 Times in 60 Posts

That's a really nice story - please tell us more...
Old 05-28-2011, 08:13 PM

Im just surprised you remembered all of that lol. I really like ur story. Im pretty sure that week u were alone with her was pretty crazy. Btw where in Spain did u stay?

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s

01-25-2016