Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2011, 09:25 AM

Thanked 1,097 Times in 60 Posts
Default Accidentally posted pics to family members

This story combines two threads, so I thought I'd add a new one here.

My girlfriend recently bought a convertible (Mazda). As we live away from our families and most of our friends, she wanted to take some pictures of her and her car, so everyone could see what it was like.
So she chose a nice summer dress and we went into the nicer parts of our town, with fields and woods. Somewhere we stopped and positioned the car well for nice pictures. We took some with her sitting in or on the car, and she wanted me to pose as well, which I did.
As the weather was nice, the roof of the car was open all the time. Just before we finished shooting them, I told her that as she had a topless car now, we also needed a topless photo of her in the car. Without waiting she sat on her seat and opened the top of her dress. She revealed her tits and showed them to me, squeezed them and hid them in a playful way and so I snapped some sexy pictures of her, one of them topless.
In the evening she had copied all the pictures onto her computer and wrote an email and attached the pictures.
I asked her if she wanted to send the "double"-topless pictures as well. She smiled and added it for the mail to her best friend. She and her husband know us naked, as we often go to the sauna together. She sent the mail and then prepared the next mail for her and my parents. She wrote the stuff, then added the pics again and sent away the mail. I asked her to send my greetings, when she suddenly began laughing out loud and saying she had added THE picture again. I didn’t believe her and looked into the sent folder - yes, she did!
A quarter of an hour later my mom called telling me how much she liked the car. I instantly asked if my dad had seen the pics, too, and she said: “He hasn’t talked much about her car yet, but he likes her tits very much!” Well, it wasn’t the first time he could see her tits (see my other posts), but now he has something to have a look at whenever he wants to.
Old 05-13-2011, 04:20 PM

Default Miatas rock!

Hi, I used to own a Miata, really lots of fun!! Might you want to share that photo with us?
Lisa
Old 05-14-2011, 06:47 AM

I do - thrilling thought!!! - but she would kill me if I did, I suppose...
Old 05-14-2011, 09:34 AM

well mayble blurring the car plate and the eyes
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nalas69 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2011, 05:57 PM

When we got married my wife had the photographer take some intimate photos of her in just veil and her white lace lingerie for my enjoyment.

But sometimes, things just happen. The photographer, who included these photos only in our album, sent it accidentally to my parents.

After our honey-moon, my mother phoned me for exchanging albums. Completely embarrassed she asked me what had they said. I answer: “My mother said that you are very beautiful and my father said that if you weren’t his favourite daughter-in-law, now you are”
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to canepar For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2011, 04:33 PM

Sent some pics as requested on my "Teasing the neighbor" thread...
The Following User Says Thank You to kenny1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
accidental, family, photo, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s