uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2011, 03:09 PM

Default An old friend comes to visit

This is kind of long, so will only post the first part to see if anyone even likes it enough to read more. Sorry about the length its just how I remember things.

After some key hot moments during our Jamaican honeymoon, my wife was really starting to enjoy her exploration of her sexual wild side. Wearing wicked weasel bottoms and nothing else when on the beach, flashing, letting female bartenders do body shots off of her, etc. Not real wild, but considering her background it was a major move for her, and it was quite obvious that she was really enjoying her new freedom. At first all of the extra sex was fabulous, but after a while I was starting to consider work as a safe haven. Well a couple of months into our marriage a good buddy of mine called and said he was coming into town for a few days and wanted to get together. He was traveling with a rodeo crew doing one of the typical dwarf bits, you know goofy little rodeo clown kind of thing, but hey it paid the bills. His type of dwarfism was smaller than ours, but same body shape. As long as I have known him, he was always been in amazing shape though, ripped as hell, little to no body fat. I have known the guy since he was about fourteen, and my wife had known him since his late teens. When I introduced him to her, I introduced him as my little brother and she smiled and said welcome to the family and we have all been good friends since. She had made many comments over the years that she couldn't believe that as good looking as he was he was still single and I would fill her in on yet another story of his history with the ladies. Being a male dwarf means getting an amazing number of offers of the sexual nature from both women and gay men. Some do it so that they can say they slept with a dwarf, some do it just out of curiosity sake and some even do it as if they are fulfilling our "make a wish" or something. Personally I like the latter type the best, because they try harder to please. Some dwarfs shun it, acting as if they are too good for it and others relish in it. I myself used to be one that took every offer I could until I realized I was looking for more fulfillment of the heart rather than the groin. My buddy was still on the path of taking anything that he got offered, even some though that I would have even turned down.

When my wife found out he was staying in a hotel, she informed him that family stays at our house and she was cutting him off if he didn't accept. We met him at the airport Thursday night, went out for dinner and drinks and then headed back to the house. After a few minutes of bullshitting, throwing his stuff next to the couch and getting another drink, I headed out the back door to smoke a cigarette. Well two drags into it and he's barreling out the door tackling me with a hug exclaiming how good it was to see me again. He was complimenting our small house, saying how good my wife was looking and then got all excited when he saw the hot tub and started doing what any guest does when they don't have one and know that you do. I told him to stop begging like a little kid and of course he can get in and let’s go see if the wife wanted to join us. She made a smart ass comment about getting invited to her own hot tub and grabbed some towels. He complained about the beers running through him and he would just catch up in a second. So we walked out back, stripped and climbed in. It wasn't till we were comfortable that my wife realized that neither of us had warned him about going nude to which I just started cracking up saying "surprise!”. A few minutes passed and he comes out the back patio door ticked and complaining about not being able to find his trunks, and how he knew he packed them and how he was so looking forward to the hot tub and how it helps his back when I finally just said "dude, shut the fuck up". I explained to him how we don't allow suits in the hot tub because of the pump and all that other technical crap. To which he actually looked me and wife in the face and asked if we were nude? I informed him he was now cut off from any more beer. After a few more minutes of trying to get us to promise we were not playing a trick on him or anything, he reluctantly began to strip. I had turned the backyard lights off, just because we have nosy neighbors and I just don't like the glare off the water it causes. There was just enough moonlight peeking through the clouds to see his naked ass walking backwards up the steps and into the hot tub. My wife gave my cock a hard squeeze, and when I looked at her I could see the wicked little grin and raised approving eyebrow. But what I couldn't figure out was why he was acting so shy, almost embarrassed even. This guy is one of the wildest guys I know, has run naked on MTV and now he's acting shy?? Well he finally submerged his lower half into the water, turned around and acting like his true self accused me of being gay and wanting to see his junk. My wife started laughing accusing me of misleading her and announced that she was leaving me for our friend. I said thank gawd, now I can get some sleep! Calming down and showing that he was obviously still nervous he asked my wife if she was serious that we were both nude. Well she fell for it and said yes that we were indeed butt bare ass neked, to which he just smiled at me and looked back at her and said "prove it". Then it got into some childish debate between the two of them about how she got to see his ass and it only fair and blah blah blah until she jumped straight up grabbing her large breasts and exclaiming "happy now!". He smiled as he leaned back and said "yup!" I couldn't help but grin, because I knew that I was the one that taught that lil bastard that trick.

Well after a lil bit of talking, catching up and laughing, my beautiful wife began to get a little too hot and not thinking about it because to us it was completely natural, stood up and sat on the side of the hot tub. Even in the low light I could see my buddies face as his eyes bugged out of his head. I had seen her out of the corner of my eye standing up, but wondered and sure enough as I turned my head there is that beautiful lil kitty glistening in the moonlight through her wide open legs. I was so turned on by the way she was so boldly exposing herself to him, but before I could even comment, my buddy says "beer run!" and bails out of the hot tub. Again being careful only to expose his backside to us. Being not even as tall as the tub, it was a long few seconds before he emerged from seclusion running with a towel tied tightly into the house. It was my wife that broke the silence by saying "damn, he's got a fine ass." I would be lying if I didn’t admit that I was shocked me a little, at the boldness of her comment but I knew that look. I also knew she must want him pretty badly for her to being acting so out of character for her. I asked her if she wanted him and typical of her, she responded by not answering my question, but asking me " do you think he wants me?" I stood up and stepped between her legs, taking her into my arms and gazing into her beautiful moonlit brown eyes. "A gay man would convert for you. A dead man would breathe again for you. A Pakistani man would unplug his bomb for you." With the last one, she laughed and of course slugged me exclaiming how she was being serious and all. I told her what I always tell her in situations like that "ask a silly question and you get a silly answer". I suggested that I make the next beer run and she could do what she does best and see if there was anything there. To which of course being a typical wife, she had a better idea of her going on the next run and I could do the guy talk thing and see how he felt about her? I've never quite understood this part, I mean what exactly do you say "hey bud, want to fuck my insanely hot wife?" But being the good husband I am, I did what any good husband would do in that situation and smiled and said "that's a great idea baby." I guess I was so lost in my own contemplation of how I would approach the situation, because I didn't even pickup on how quick and shallow my wife's breathing had gotten. She had the look that I love so much, and with her eyes half shut suggested that I might want to stop that before we get into too much trouble. Watching her gaze go downwards I looked down to realize that while standing between her legs talking, my hard cock had begun pulsating on top of her exposed clit. I smiled and said "what, this?", following it with three quick thrusts sliding my frenum ring across her hood. Her ankles involuntarily exploded out of the water and locked themselves into place on my hips, her finger nails imbedding them into my shoulder blades and the earthquake began. I knew it was a hard one for her when she sank her teeth into my collarbone in an apparent effort to silence her ecstasy. I just held her till she calmed down and whispered, "so you want him that bad?" to which she replied with a sensual whisper of her own "yes."

let me know if you would like me to continue
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to twodwarfminimum For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2011, 10:15 PM

Default Please continue

I would love to hear the rest of your story, please tell the rest ASAP and tell all the details the more you tell the better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by twodwarfminimum View Post
This is kind of long, so will only post the first part to see if anyone even likes it enough to read more. Sorry about the length its just how I remember things.

After some key hot moments during our Jamaican honeymoon, my wife was really starting to enjoy her exploration of her sexual wild side. Wearing wicked weasel bottoms and nothing else when on the beach, flashing, letting female bartenders do body shots off of her, etc. Not real wild, but considering her background it was a major move for her, and it was quite obvious that she was really enjoying her new freedom. At first all of the extra sex was fabulous, but after a while I was starting to consider work as a safe haven. Well a couple of months into our marriage a good buddy of mine called and said he was coming into town for a few days and wanted to get together. He was traveling with a rodeo crew doing one of the typical dwarf bits, you know goofy little rodeo clown kind of thing, but hey it paid the bills. His type of dwarfism was smaller than ours, but same body shape. As long as I have known him, he was always been in amazing shape though, ripped as hell, little to no body fat. I have known the guy since he was about fourteen, and my wife had known him since his late teens. When I introduced him to her, I introduced him as my little brother and she smiled and said welcome to the family and we have all been good friends since. She had made many comments over the years that she couldn't believe that as good looking as he was he was still single and I would fill her in on yet another story of his history with the ladies. Being a male dwarf means getting an amazing number of offers of the sexual nature from both women and gay men. Some do it so that they can say they slept with a dwarf, some do it just out of curiosity sake and some even do it as if they are fulfilling our "make a wish" or something. Personally I like the latter type the best, because they try harder to please. Some dwarfs shun it, acting as if they are too good for it and others relish in it. I myself used to be one that took every offer I could until I realized I was looking for more fulfillment of the heart rather than the groin. My buddy was still on the path of taking anything that he got offered, even some though that I would have even turned down.

When my wife found out he was staying in a hotel, she informed him that family stays at our house and she was cutting him off if he didn't accept. We met him at the airport Thursday night, went out for dinner and drinks and then headed back to the house. After a few minutes of bullshitting, throwing his stuff next to the couch and getting another drink, I headed out the back door to smoke a cigarette. Well two drags into it and he's barreling out the door tackling me with a hug exclaiming how good it was to see me again. He was complimenting our small house, saying how good my wife was looking and then got all excited when he saw the hot tub and started doing what any guest does when they don't have one and know that you do. I told him to stop begging like a little kid and of course he can get in and let’s go see if the wife wanted to join us. She made a smart ass comment about getting invited to her own hot tub and grabbed some towels. He complained about the beers running through him and he would just catch up in a second. So we walked out back, stripped and climbed in. It wasn't till we were comfortable that my wife realized that neither of us had warned him about going nude to which I just started cracking up saying "surprise!”. A few minutes passed and he comes out the back patio door ticked and complaining about not being able to find his trunks, and how he knew he packed them and how he was so looking forward to the hot tub and how it helps his back when I finally just said "dude, shut the fuck up". I explained to him how we don't allow suits in the hot tub because of the pump and all that other technical crap. To which he actually looked me and wife in the face and asked if we were nude? I informed him he was now cut off from any more beer. After a few more minutes of trying to get us to promise we were not playing a trick on him or anything, he reluctantly began to strip. I had turned the backyard lights off, just because we have nosy neighbors and I just don't like the glare off the water it causes. There was just enough moonlight peeking through the clouds to see his naked ass walking backwards up the steps and into the hot tub. My wife gave my cock a hard squeeze, and when I looked at her I could see the wicked little grin and raised approving eyebrow. But what I couldn't figure out was why he was acting so shy, almost embarrassed even. This guy is one of the wildest guys I know, has run naked on MTV and now he's acting shy?? Well he finally submerged his lower half into the water, turned around and acting like his true self accused me of being gay and wanting to see his junk. My wife started laughing accusing me of misleading her and announced that she was leaving me for our friend. I said thank gawd, now I can get some sleep! Calming down and showing that he was obviously still nervous he asked my wife if she was serious that we were both nude. Well she fell for it and said yes that we were indeed butt bare ass neked, to which he just smiled at me and looked back at her and said "prove it". Then it got into some childish debate between the two of them about how she got to see his ass and it only fair and blah blah blah until she jumped straight up grabbing her large breasts and exclaiming "happy now!". He smiled as he leaned back and said "yup!" I couldn't help but grin, because I knew that I was the one that taught that lil bastard that trick.

Well after a lil bit of talking, catching up and laughing, my beautiful wife began to get a little too hot and not thinking about it because to us it was completely natural, stood up and sat on the side of the hot tub. Even in the low light I could see my buddies face as his eyes bugged out of his head. I had seen her out of the corner of my eye standing up, but wondered and sure enough as I turned my head there is that beautiful lil kitty glistening in the moonlight through her wide open legs. I was so turned on by the way she was so boldly exposing herself to him, but before I could even comment, my buddy says "beer run!" and bails out of the hot tub. Again being careful only to expose his backside to us. Being not even as tall as the tub, it was a long few seconds before he emerged from seclusion running with a towel tied tightly into the house. It was my wife that broke the silence by saying "damn, he's got a fine ass." I would be lying if I didn’t admit that I was shocked me a little, at the boldness of her comment but I knew that look. I also knew she must want him pretty badly for her to being acting so out of character for her. I asked her if she wanted him and typical of her, she responded by not answering my question, but asking me " do you think he wants me?" I stood up and stepped between her legs, taking her into my arms and gazing into her beautiful moonlit brown eyes. "A gay man would convert for you. A dead man would breathe again for you. A Pakistani man would unplug his bomb for you." With the last one, she laughed and of course slugged me exclaiming how she was being serious and all. I told her what I always tell her in situations like that "ask a silly question and you get a silly answer". I suggested that I make the next beer run and she could do what she does best and see if there was anything there. To which of course being a typical wife, she had a better idea of her going on the next run and I could do the guy talk thing and see how he felt about her? I've never quite understood this part, I mean what exactly do you say "hey bud, want to fuck my insanely hot wife?" But being the good husband I am, I did what any good husband would do in that situation and smiled and said "that's a great idea baby." I guess I was so lost in my own contemplation of how I would approach the situation, because I didn't even pickup on how quick and shallow my wife's breathing had gotten. She had the look that I love so much, and with her eyes half shut suggested that I might want to stop that before we get into too much trouble. Watching her gaze go downwards I looked down to realize that while standing between her legs talking, my hard cock had begun pulsating on top of her exposed clit. I smiled and said "what, this?", following it with three quick thrusts sliding my frenum ring across her hood. Her ankles involuntarily exploded out of the water and locked themselves into place on my hips, her finger nails imbedding them into my shoulder blades and the earthquake began. I knew it was a hard one for her when she sank her teeth into my collarbone in an apparent effort to silence her ecstasy. I just held her till she calmed down and whispered, "so you want him that bad?" to which she replied with a sensual whisper of her own "yes."

let me know if you would like me to continue
Old 04-21-2011, 12:21 AM

Continue please! Any pics of your wife?
The Following User Says Thank You to guinnessman23 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2011, 12:08 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Please finish the tale! Your wife sounds like a lovely, saucy babe, and you are lucky to be so well matched!
The Following User Says Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 01:06 PM

The silence of the euphoric aftermath was quickly destroyed when we heard my buddy's voice say "oh get a room, or tell me where the video camera is." We started laughing and took our places back in the water, my wife yet again disappointed as he slowly emerged from the darkness making his way again backwards up the steps and into the water. He handed over the new round of refreshments and we renewed our catching up conversation. My wife downed her glass quite quickly, although I'm not sure if it was from being left parched after the explosion or the excitement of the anticipation of leaving us alone to answer her question. It was not too long after her emptied glass hit the side of the hot tub, and she decided to throw me a curve ball. She announced, with a little bit of an intoxicated slur that it was getting too hot for her and she was going inside. Before either of us could respond, she quickly stood up and walked right between us, pausing only to grab my cock for a little love tug as she passed. We both watched in awe as her naked body emerged from the water, hiking one leg up in his direction over the tub, giving him that marvelous unobstructed view of her bald lil kitty spread wide as the moonlight glistened off of the dripping water droplets. As we watched her naked body descend the steps into the darkness, it was like watching slow-motion with the theme song from Ferris Bueller's Day Off echoing in the background. That is until the bad DJ scratch abruptly stopped it by my buddy yelling "aww hell no, b*tch!!", only to slump back down laughing. I looked and saw her running into the house carrying all of our towels and clothes. I couldn't help but start laughing too, but only out of pride in my baby for guaranteeing herself a view of what she wanted so badly to see. After we calmed down, he looked over and said "dude, she is totally drunk." I chuckled and asked "ya think! What gave it away?". Seems that when she walked past I was not the only one she grabbed a hold of, and he was convinced that she was just soooo drunk that she must of thought she was grabbing me. I burst his bubble by explaining to him that that was impossible because she had me in the other hand. I watched his face looking for some kind of reaction, but I believe the alcohol was hindering my chances because he just closed his eyes and said "cool". Feeling myself starting to doze, I decided it was time myself to cool off, so hopped up on the side of the tub. After a moment or two of silence and watching him squirm with curiosities, trying not to look at my cock. He finally asked me "so it really doesn't bother you?" I laughed and told him that she was a grown woman and could grab or play with whatever or whoever she wanted. To which he explained that he was referring to the being nude in the wide open like I was. I just responded laughed that as long as he didn't try to **** me I was fine with it. Not sure if it was my comment or the alcohol, but a few seconds past and he was hopping out of the water and sitting on the side right across from me. He had definitely added some muscle definition, but what surprised me the most was the size of his cock. It wasn't bigger than mine, in fact it was almost the exact same size but I guess being on such a smaller frame it just looked freaking huge! All I could think was "aww hell, she's gonna jump the shit out of him when she sees that". I guess in the surprise I was staring, cause he suddenly asked me if I was going gay on him. I blew a comical kiss at him and divulged my plans of the night to convert him, then explained to that I had just never seen another dwarfs cock in person before. Not the whole truth, but it seemed to relax him. Even to the point, and again maybe it was all the alcohol but he started confess that he had caught a glance or two of mine as well, of course for curiosity comparison only. It's one of those things that being a dwarf you never really know how you compare because there is just not a lot of reference material out there. We talked for a few minutes, mentioning a couple of common friends that we had seen peeing or seen their backside when changing into swimsuits in the hotel rooms at the regional get togethers. Then he looked towards the patio doors and asked if I thought she was really not going to give us our clothes back, to which I just laughed and said she was just probably curious too. That seemed to kind of shock him and exclaim "dude that’s your wife!" I reminded him wedding ring or not, that is the same girl we have both known for a long time and she is free to do whatever she wants. I really thought that after saying almost the same thing twice, he would start to figure it out. Knowing all of the stories and experiences of this guy was really starting to confuse me because he was acting way to nervous and innocent. I mean what was I going to have to do, hit him over the head with a brick and scream “DUDE MY WIFE WANTS TO FUCK YOU!?!” After a few seconds of silence, I reminded him that we had to go in sometime and it might as well be now. He nervously nodded and we both climbed out and started in for the house. Suddenly he took off running saying "I got it!" I couldn't help burst out laughing as the little shit ran over and dumped out my fire starter logs, punched out the bottom of the box and proceeded to step into it. He stood there with a shit eating grin on his face as the damn box went from his ankles to his arm pits. I could hardly stand up; I was laughing so hard as he pranced into the house. He walked straight over to his bag, pulled out a pair of tightie whities and pulled them on under the box. Well his momentary victory was soon squashed when my loving non-violent wife surprised him by throwing a cup of ice water right at his crotch, soaking the white material completely and giving her the closest thing so far to the view she had been wanting. Well he did not stand still for long as he ran for the kitchen and returned with a pot of water. She was so busy licking her lips at me in acknowledgement of wanting him even more after getting her eye full, that she didn't even see him coming. For the next damn hour the two of them through water at each other, soaked my house and wrestled and then finally a victory came when she managed to pin him down in an "accidental" sixty-nine position, yanked off his underwear and ran for the bedroom, grabbing his bag along the way. Poor guy just sat up and looked at me saying "dude, what the hell?!?!" I told him it served him right for the box bit. He exclaimed "NO! Your wife just rubbed her crotch in my face!", he said as he started wiping off his goatee. I grinned and said "well you obviously enjoyed it a little bit?". He was so in shock of her actions that he hadn't even noticed that he was sitting on the floor with a raging hardon. I mean the damn thing stood up so straight that it was half way up his stomach. He quickly flipped over to the couch and grabbed a pillow to hide his embarrassment. Trying to change the conversation he asked me if I was really ok with him now knowing what my wife tasted like. I told him again, she was grown woman and she could do whatever or whoever she wanted to. By this time I had given up explaining to him an just told him, that if she was making him uncomfortable that I would ask her to stop. Surprisingly he was a lil quick to say no, and assures me that it was fine and how he was just concerned at making me uncomfortable or even mad at him. Seeing him as a grown man now, I sometimes forget just how long I have known him. I guess there is not too many times in life where your Big Brother is tell you it's ok to fuck your big sister? "I'm going to get another beer", he said as he walked past adding "do you want a pillow too?" I looked down and realized that I was sporting some pretty good wood myself. I told him that I was fine, but I would cover it if it made him uncomfortable. He said he was fine as long as I didn't try to **** him with it. I laughed and went to check on my wife only to find her snoring away on our bed wearing his stolen tightie whiteys and her favorite battery operated buddy in her hand, still vibrating. I even tried to wake her, but to no avail. When I walked back into the living room, he was kicked back on the couch and channel surfing. I walked over and sat down in the recliner and opened my beer. He stopped on one of those really badly made for cable porn movies, the kind where you're laughing so hard at the acting that it is almost impossible to get a shot off? Well it didn't seem to bother him because fifteen minutes later and I caught some definite arm movement out of the corner of my eye. Another five minutes later and he jumped off the couch running for the bathroom squeezing the head of his cock. He stuck his head out a few minutes later and asked me if I needed a towel too, but I assured him that I was nowhere even close. He walked back and climbed on the couch and passed out. I tried to finish but the damn movie was just too cheesy. I grabbed a blanket from the closet, threw it over him and headed to bed. Let me just tell you now, being a dwarf and trying to climb into a bed with a hardon is a not an easy task. Well between the shaking of the bed, my groans of pain and cussing at the bed frame my wife woke up. She pulled herself against me, and tried to ask me if I ever got to see his cock, but before I could tell her anything she was back out.

The next morning I woke up drained and hungover, and headed to work. I was almost at the front door when I had an idea. I walked over to the couch and nudged him, telling him how I knew the couch was a piece of shit and why doesn't he go sleep in our bed. Well after a few more nice and polite attempts and checking to make sure he was still breathing, I finally punched him and said "Dude, get off my couch and go to bed!" To that he slid off the couch with eyes half open and mumbling something that I probably didn't want to know as he wobbled his naked lil ass into my bedroom. I smiled and just whispered "you're welcome baby", and left for work.

Again, my apologies for the length. There is more if anyone would like.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to twodwarfminimum For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 04:57 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Thanks - please keep telling the story!

But throw in a few end-of-line/carriage returns/newlines/paragraphs whatever you call them!

BigBlockOfText(tm) is hard to read
Old 04-25-2011, 05:56 PM

Sorry about that, I was in a hurry and forgot to preview it.
Old 04-26-2011, 01:53 AM

More please....Any pics of ur wife?
The Following User Says Thank You to guinnessman23 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2011, 12:30 AM

Default cont.

It was about 10:30 that morning, when I got a call from my wife asking me if I could come home. It wasn’t like she sounded panicked or concerned but yet there was still something in her voice that told me I needed to. Luckily we only live about three miles from the office so I was at the front door in no time. I was met at the door; with her wearing nothing but a thin tissue style t-shirt that stopped maybe an inch at best below her lips. I quickly asked if everything was ok, to which I only got a response of "promise, you won't be mad". Even though I was quite confused by her response, I assured her that there was absolutely nothing she could ever do to make me mad. She quickly leaned forward and began kissing me deeply, it was hot. When she leaned back, she just looked at me with excitement and said "well?". I was half way through saying "well what?" when my taste buds screamed at me that there was a strange unknown flavor in my mouth. Running the obvious through my head of salty and chalky, surprise and curiosity immediately consumed my face. She quickly jumped to remind me of my promise and I could see the concern in her face. Just as quickly I began reassuring her that I was not mad at all, and that if anything I was happy for her and wanted all the details.

We had always had an agreement that if opportunities arose to play with someone and the other was not around that we would let the other know before anything happened. Of course there was also the understanding that there would be times that there would be no chance, and so we would let the other know as soon as reasonably possible. She had also insisted on a rule of no insertion, to which at the same time I made her promise that if the time ever came that she wanted to change her mind we could revoke that one. I asked her if he was ok with things and she admitted that he passed out too quick for any confirmation.

I took her out of the door and over to the front of my truck to get away from the front window so we could talk more. Poor thing was so excited from the morning’s events that I don’t think it even dawned on her how sheer that shirt became in the sunlight. To make things even better, the shirt being so short exposed more and more of her swollen wet lips every time she lifted her arms during her detailed explanation of events. I could only guess how much of her tight lil ass was showing off to the neighbors driving down our street? Lucky for me, my wife is the kind of girl that is so animated when she talks that she would probably suffocate if you ever tied her hands up. I must admit though, that watching her glistening wet pussy peering out at me during our conversation was driving my cock crazy in the restraints of my slacks.

She continued to explain how she was so out of it that without opening her eyes she just assumed that I changed my mind and had climbed back into bed. So she naturally cuddled up from behind and wrapped her arms around me holding on to my cock. By far her favorite way to sleep and I must admit mine too. Well when she started to feel the cock grow, it made her start thinking of all of the previous night’s events which in turn started her juices to flow. That’s when she got the idea of waking me up for a little morning fun before our friend woke up. It wasn't until she took a hold of my shoulder to roll me over that she suddenly realized that my shoulders were not so broad, and my chest had obviously shrunk. This was the first time that she actually opened her eyes and to her pleasant surprise there lying right in front of her, in her bed, was his completely naked body lying stretched out just for her.

I began to notice that with the more details she described, the faster her breathing was becoming, which in turn caused my curious eyes to drift down to her stiffening nipples through the thin worn out t-shirt. I returned my gaze to her beautiful brown eyes as she continued; describing how seeing his full hard cock in the morning sunlight was causing all kinds of dirty thoughts to dance through her mind. So she came to the completely natural conclusion that since he hadn’t stopped her from holding and stroking it earlier that it would obviously be okay for her to continue. So she moved her head down to his flat stomach and rested her face just inches away from the tip, continuing her slow stroking of his shaft, taking time to observe every vein, ripple and contour. Realizing that his breathing was beginning to pick up, she playfully whispered to his cock asking him if he wanted her to stop. She was disappointed at first hoping for some sort of response, but then quickly realized that to her surprise he was actually still passed out asleep. With that she began to really feel bad and truly tried to stop, but that she just couldn't.

I stopped her for a moment just to assure her that she did absolutely nothing wrong, and asked her to please continue and tell me what happened next. After almost convincing herself to stop, she noticed some precum oozing from his slit. That’s when my sweet shy lil baby blurted out to me, right there on the driveway "and that's when I just lost it!", and began describing the next part to me as if some kind of an unknown force began shoving the back of her head down totally against her will.

Yeah I'm chuckling at this part but hey if it makes her feel better, right? Although there was something about the way she confessed of how she almost came the moment the head of his cock touched her lips that just about had me exploding right there on the driveway. Once again I found my attention wondering as I allowed my eyes to glide down her perfect body, stopping at the ever growing wet spot on the bottom of her t-shirt from her bald lil pussy beginning to turn the tissue thin white material completely transparent. Trying desperately to be a good attentive husband, I snapped back to her continuation of the events, as she was describing how she started off slowly sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. How she made sure to take her sweet time to allow her tongue to memorize all of the crevices and curvatures of this new found shaft, all the while listening to his sweet moans of pleasure gain in volume. She confessed how she almost jumped apologetically when she felt his hand caress the back of her head, but quickly realized that he was actually pushing her head in the direction that she already wanted to go in the first place. That was all she needed to begin devouring him, but sadly for her she said that he didn't last much longer before exploding into her mouth. Thinking to herself of how cute it was when he tried to be a gentleman and pull her off before he shot but of course she was not having any of that. After milking his shaft for every last drop and releasing him from her mouth’s hold, he quickly got up and darted into the bathroom.
Now I love my wife but she can be a tad on the oversensitive side sometimes and was quite confused on if or what she did wrong to make him make such a hasty exit. I explained to her that he has always been somewhat of a neat freak and probably just didn’t want to risk getting any of it on our sheets. Which seemed to make some sense to her as she did say that only after a minute or two he reappeared and to her excited delight climbed right back into bed with her. Then she did the cute lil pouty lip face as she confessed that he was too exhausted from the explosion for a round two.

He did manage to muster up a lil bit of energy for some kissing and petting. Which turned into some pillow talk, mostly just reassuring that everything was ok between the two of them. Knowing my wife’s oral talents combine the understanding of how men don’t really care about talking after sex, I was not surprised when she said that not too long into the talking and his eyes were getting heavy. She said he was almost out when he mumbled "he's going to kill me”, and that was when she knew she had to call me. I quickly took her into my arms letting the bulge of my pants duck underneath her tent and nuzzle into her dripping folds and began repeating to her how I was fine with everything and how happy I was for her. The problem was that I could see there was something else.

It didn't take much pushing of the topic before she asked me if I remembered our rule of no insertion. I acknowledge by simply reminding her that that was her rule and asked if she wanted to eighty-six it for him? Tucking her head down and biting her bottom lip, she just nodded in confirmation. I didn’t want this to end but I knew that I had to get back to work so I decided it was time to point out to her the transparency of her t-shirt that her wet pussy was causing, to which she pointed out to me that our neighbor had been watering the same spot of bushes for the last five minutes. Concerned for the old horn dog’s health, I escorted her inside.

Immediately inside she peeled off her wet toilet paper excuse for a shirt, completely exposing her beautiful body that I loved so much. Again turning on the sultry sexy side, with an added naughty type smile she asked if I thought it was safe for her to shower by herself and suggested that I join her for protection purposes only of course. Honestly I tried everything I could to reply in my best Rico Suave type voice but it came out more as laughing. I composed myself and just explained to her how she didn’t really give me much to go on when she called so I had only told my boss that she was stuck on a chair because she had found a mouse in the kitchen and I had to go save her. I went back to being playful and whispered that I had ninjas hiding in the house for her protection so to go take her shower and I would be back at lunch. Once again I got the pouty lip look as she turned away from me. In her quest to always have the last word, she kept her legs completely stiff as she slowly began to bend over. The more she bent over the more her lips began to part exposing her dripping wet lil “v”, which in turn caused more and more of the threads in my slacks to pop. Once her hands finally reached her ankles she began running her right hand up the inside of her calf continuing all the way up between her legs, finally coming to rest on her glistening lips. Watching intently as she tormented me even more by using her first and third fingers to spread her swollen lips even farther apart. It seemed like slow motion as I watched her middle finger slowly slide into her wet hole, her juices already dripping down her hand. My attention however was diverted when I caught her beautiful brown eyes peering coyly at me from around her calf as she said "she'll be waiting."
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to twodwarfminimum For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2011, 01:54 AM

more, more, more
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guinnessman23 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s