Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2011, 12:18 PM

Default Nude in Front of family

is not so unusually, as you may think.

My family (mother, father, sister and brother) have been on nude beaches since I can think.
When I was a student, I met a very nice Japanese girl, my present wife. For me it was always very exciting to think about, how to introduce her to this side of our family.
It would have been easey just to meet at a nude beach, but I was very proud of my girl friend and wanted to expose her to my family.
First she was shoked, but after a while she agreed, if she could take her clothes off first only in front of my parents.

Then I told my parents, we wanted to speak with them next sunday. My parents have met my girlfriend sometimes, but this time, we went there to ask, if we could merry.

We asked, but told them, that I have told my darling about our nudist life. My parents listend and than my mother said, she should not be afraid, nobody would force her to do what she does not want to do.

Then my girlfriend stood up with a higly red face and said, I would love to merry your son and want to be a real member of the family. Than she took off her t-shirt and opend her pra. She has smal but very soft tits. She took her fingers and swirled both her nipples, they stood perfectly in second. Than she took off her jeans and than her pants. Her very good shaved pussy looked great and we all could see her clit and big inner lips as well. She turend around, to show also her nice backside and stopped presenting her front again. But this time she had her legs open lightly. That's me, she said. Would you accept me as your daughter in law.

My mother answered. Your are beautiful, welcome to our family. My mother asked her, since when she did shave and my friend told her, that I asked her to do so. Than my father said, well now we should take all off our clothes, you don't think so?

I was so excited because of the strip of my girl friend, that I had an extrem hard junior. I stood up and started to take of my clothes, when my girlfriend said, oh my god, seems you have to wait a little. But my father told her, there is no problem, because of an errection. My parents know, what an errection is. I took of everything and my mother said, looks good, you two. You have pretty different colored nipple. Mine are very light, but my girlfriends are dark. So are her pussy lips. Than we sat down and my parents took of there clothes. They are also shaved like we are. But my mother has much bigger breasts and bigger outer lips, which are pirced. Her inner lips and clit is not standing our of her pussy.
Than my father also took his pants of, and we could see, he liked my fiancy.

My finacy was surpriced by the big nipples of my mother, but more of the two rings in her pussy. Oh, you are pirced, did it hurt, she asked. Well at first, but I like it very much. She opened her legs, so we could see the rings bedder and than she showed my girlfriend, that her inner lips are smaler and very light pink.
Then my parents got a better look to my fiancys lips and we decided to present her rings for both lips as a wedding present.

You can see, this was a very very exciting introduction to our family.

I am very proud of my wife.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to venusjapan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2011, 01:29 AM

If you had pctures of this event then i might believe it, untill then ????????
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenusJapan View Post
is not so unusually, as you may think.

My family (mother, father, sister and brother) have been on nude beaches since I can think.
When I was a student, I met a very nice Japanese girl, my present wife. For me it was always very exciting to think about, how to introduce her to this side of our family.
It would have been easey just to meet at a nude beach, but I was very proud of my girl friend and wanted to expose her to my family.
First she was shoked, but after a while she agreed, if she could take her clothes off first only in front of my parents.

Then I told my parents, we wanted to speak with them next sunday. My parents have met my girlfriend sometimes, but this time, we went there to ask, if we could merry.

We asked, but told them, that I have told my darling about our nudist life. My parents listend and than my mother said, she should not be afraid, nobody would force her to do what she does not want to do.

Then my girlfriend stood up with a higly red face and said, I would love to merry your son and want to be a real member of the family. Than she took off her t-shirt and opend her pra. She has smal but very soft tits. She took her fingers and swirled both her nipples, they stood perfectly in second. Than she took off her jeans and than her pants. Her very good shaved pussy looked great and we all could see her clit and big inner lips as well. She turend around, to show also her nice backside and stopped presenting her front again. But this time she had her legs open lightly. That's me, she said. Would you accept me as your daughter in law.

My mother answered. Your are beautiful, welcome to our family. My mother asked her, since when she did shave and my friend told her, that I asked her to do so. Than my father said, well now we should take all off our clothes, you don't think so?

I was so excited because of the strip of my girl friend, that I had an extrem hard junior. I stood up and started to take of my clothes, when my girlfriend said, oh my god, seems you have to wait a little. But my father told her, there is no problem, because of an errection. My parents know, what an errection is. I took of everything and my mother said, looks good, you two. You have pretty different colored nipple. Mine are very light, but my girlfriends are dark. So are her pussy lips. Than we sat down and my parents took of there clothes. They are also shaved like we are. But my mother has much bigger breasts and bigger outer lips, which are pirced. Her inner lips and clit is not standing our of her pussy.
Than my father also took his pants of, and we could see, he liked my fiancy.

My finacy was surpriced by the big nipples of my mother, but more of the two rings in her pussy. Oh, you are pirced, did it hurt, she asked. Well at first, but I like it very much. She opened her legs, so we could see the rings bedder and than she showed my girlfriend, that her inner lips are smaler and very light pink.
Then my parents got a better look to my fiancys lips and we decided to present her rings for both lips as a wedding present.

You can see, this was a very very exciting introduction to our family.

I am very proud of my wife.
The Following User Says Thank You to buroo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2011, 04:36 PM

My wife and I unexpectedly visited our son. When we rang the bell he opened the door and let us enter.
He told us that our daughter in law was bathing our 1 year old grandson. My wife said that we would wait until they finished. "No way".

He openned the bathroom door and we heard or 29 years daughter's in law voice saying: "Come on in, please!!!".

For our surprise both of them were in the tub having a bath. There were no enough bubbles on the water so we could see her body naked.

We were half an hour talking and playing with them.

When they finished she got out of the water, giving us a full view of her beautiful body naked, and wrapped up in a towel.

She didn't seem to be embarrased and nobody talked about the nudity as it wasn't a big deal. Maybe it wasn't a big deal for my wife or for her husband but it surely was for me. It turned me on to see her nude (something that I would never
have expected)
Old 04-24-2011, 04:12 PM

Pictures of the event would be good, I'll settle for pics of the mother...
The Following User Says Thank You to ratman502 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratman502 View Post
Pictures of the event would be good, I'll settle for pics of the mother...
So would I . . . .
Old 04-27-2011, 08:15 PM

Growing up my family and extended family was pretty chill about nudity. Nobody walked around naked really, but if someone was seen, it wasn't a big deal.

Well last year my wife and I were visiting cousins Emma and Sarah who are my same age. Emma had a husband and two daughters. Sarah had a boyfriend and a son. All the kids were pretty young. Sarah and her son were visiting Emma at the same time so we were at Emma's house. Although Sarah was apparently taking a shower. Emma and Sarah were sisters. Well Emma was showing us around the house and my wife met her kids. I needed to go to the bathroom so I went over and opened the door without really thinking. I opened the door and Sarah was standing there completely naked just out of the shower. She just said hi excitedly and that she would give me a hug if she wasn't wet. We talked for a second or two and I told her I'd wait for the bathroom outside. She said no she was getting out anyways. And she just walked out into the other room naked. A little shocking at first but no big deal. I came back out and met up with Emma, my wife, and now dressed Sarah. Well Emma and Sarah went into another room and my wife pulled me to the side and told me she saw Sarah completely naked. I actually laughed because I never told her how chill nudity was with us. Once I explained she thought it was cool. But next thing we knew, Emma walked around us to the washing machine that we were standing by and just took off her shirt and shorts. She had no undies apparently. She just threw them in the washing machine and called for her daughters. They came down and did the same. Then they went to take a bath. My wife's face was priceless.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s

01-25-2016