uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2011, 06:21 AM

Thanked 4,944 Times in 205 Posts

Has any of your friends seen you wife/GF naked? We swapped couples once way back in 1979. She also did a mfm that nigh with me and our friend. We also had sex with another couple but there was no swapping we were just fucking in the bed at the same time.

Was it on purpose or by accident? On purpose

Have your friends ever seen naked pics of your wife/GF? My friend and I have exchanged pics of our wives. They don't know.

In any of the above, how does your wife/GF feel about it? She was turned on by #1
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bobbyj712 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2011, 05:35 AM

Thanked 5,599 Times in 357 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouty View Post

Has any of your friends seen you wife/GF naked? Yes, she was very drunk one night and got ready for bed (i.e. stripped to nothing but a thong) and then walked past one of my friends to get to the bed. I posted the story at
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...166#post848166

Was it on purpose or by accident? Depends on what you believe. She blames being drunk and sees it almost as if it was an accident. I remind her that she was the one who took off her clothes!

Have your friends ever seen naked pics of your wife/GF? No.

In any of the above, how does your wife/GF feel about it? She's totally embarrassed about the story above.
Regarding the sharing of photos with friends, I'd be up for it but it feels a bit like jumping off a cliff - you'll never know if you can trust the person until you actually show them the photos.

Besides, it hasn't come up.
The Following User Says Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2011, 04:13 PM

Has any of your friends seen you wife/GF naked?

yes

Was it on purpose or by accident?

on purpose. we were in cancun with 2 other couples. We were staying at different hotels. Ours was topless at the pool and I invited both couples over to spend the day at our hotel. Only one couple came and I was disappointed that my wife kept her top on that morning. But once the tequilla was flowing, off it came.

on accident. they house we bought a few years ago had a hot tub in the basement. my wife was down there late one night nude in the tub. my son and a couple of his friends (they were all 19 or so at the time) came home. One of them walked downstairs and suprised her topless in the tub. He came back upstairs yelling that now he could die a happy man.

Have your friends ever seen naked pics of your wife/GF?

I know one that did. He saw some pics on the computer of a photo shoot she did in a park wth an amateur photographer.

In any of the above, how does your wife/GF feel about it?

she was fine with it. claimed that it bothered her, but I don't htink it did.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to funwiththewife2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2011, 11:02 PM

Thanked 2,837 Times in 130 Posts

An addition to my post here...
Just this weekend i showed some friends a topless pic of my girlfriend, while she was in the room with us. She seemed to reall enjoy the attention and they loved it!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon111 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2011, 11:27 PM

Default yes they have seen wife nude

wife use to be the biggest prude in the world. we started drinking and partying pretty heavy on weekends a few
years back. some of the younger girls would routinely show their tits. my wife would never every even think about doing that5 years ago. "trashy." i got her doing it while she was drunk with her buds and she has shown her tits hundreds of times in the past few years. i love it.

we were at the lake this past summer and she was taking a shower. i had a friend of mine come in the room and into the bathroom. it was a rental cabin with no shower curtain. she was hungover but still kind of drunk that morning and he just stood there and watched her take the entire shower and she let him.

we have been on recent weekend trips to mexico and i take a ton of pictures of her naked. on the way home my friends will look the the camera on the flight...she knows the guys are looking at her naked and she never says a word.

she by the way is smoking hot. 5'7, 52 years, 34d, 120 pounds. long blond hair looks like she 35 or 40 tops. smoking milf.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to moonbear77 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2011, 11:45 PM

Thanked 9,452 Times in 313 Posts

Quote:
about GFs and Wives..

Yes...and family too

Was it on purpose or by accident?

On purpose.. even her son and daughter...especially her daughter

Have your friends ever seen naked pics of your wife/GF?

Yes... family too.. even her brother, sister and her sister's black boyfriend..

In any of the above, how does your wife/GF feel about it?

she was embarrassed and humiliated.. which she got over...
lol... message is too short.. gotta love technology
Attached Thumbnails
5o6j06o1hsiq.jpg   78xrkgopuq63 (1).jpg  

0000204_f719e.jpg   176.jpg  

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shirleyann For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2011, 07:48 AM

Default Fan cam

Shortly after marriage we vacation at same hotel with husband's younger sister and her (now ex) husband and their kids. I take many cute photo of inlaw kids and their father. Upon showing he ask to download them to laptop which was fine. After vacation I discover camera has many voyeur photo of me and two hiding camera movies of me and husband from that vacation. One was outdoor in bikini and later topless where I take husband to completion into my mouth. The other was full sex but with very quick and embarrassing ejaculation and our discussion about it. I never know for sure that he see them or download but I think it almost impossible that he not, as he always looking at me. I shocked and scared for long time but over it now. Do not want video to reappear.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sonalsinghsl*t For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2011, 07:07 AM

Thanked 2,350 Times in 391 Posts
Default your husband know this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonalsinghsl*t View Post
I never know for sure that he see them or download but I think it almost impossible that he not, as he always looking at me. I shocked and scared for long time but over it now. Do not want video to reappear.
Does your husband know of this? It might be something that turns him on. I have enjoyed when it seemed like other men were checking out my . That, however, is with strangers, not family.
The Following User Says Thank You to Crankdingo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2011, 04:16 PM

I answered a couple of these earlier, but just thought of another one. A friend of mine is a pretty good photographer. He has shot some pics of my wife on several occassions. Not too long after the first one, I got the CD in the mailed. I copied them over to the computer and put them in some hidden folders. Not thinking ahead, or maybe subconsciously , I put the cd in the desk drawer. By brother was over a couple of weeks after that to help with some things around the house. When we were done, he asked if he could use the computer and of course I said yes. He was in the basement for about an hour. When I went down later, the cd was in the drive. Oops. Never did tell the wife about that one.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to funwiththewife2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2011, 03:05 PM

Quote:
about GFs and Wives..

Well seeing how most of my friends have fucked my wife at least once over the years, my answer is yes, LOL!

As big a turn-on as it is for me to watch her fuck guys we know, friends, co-workers, etc., it's an equally and sometimes bigger turn-on for me to watch her fuck a complete stranger she just met.
Attached Thumbnails
b1.jpg  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to XXXNHCouple For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s