uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-25-2019, 11:09 AM

Thanked 1,401 Times in 49 Posts

My wife is part of a group of friends she has known since high school, consisting of 4 other moms. When one of the other ladies was getting married, part of her bachelorette party ceremony was a blowjob class. If I recall the details as my wife told me awhile back, some friendly gay guy showed up, gave the ladies tips on giving head, and had them practice on cucumbers or some similar object.

My wife was already pretty good, but she did learn some exciting tongue motions and some techniques to tease/increase the pleasure. They also learned some tips on deepthroating. My wife is also still far more willing to give head than the other moms, who, from what I gather only rarely perform the act for their husbands.

One other interesting detail is that the fiancé of the bachelorette was present (it was at their place) but in another room during the class. I wonder I he peeked into the room. I know I would at least be curious.

So, in response to the OP, there people who provide blowjob lessons for a fee, if you're willing to go that route.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mortisor44 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2019, 11:38 AM

Thanked 4,452 Times in 271 Posts

When my wife was nineteen she started dating and older married man , he was mid thirties. He complained about her blow job skills , andy wife who loves to suck cock , was more than willing to have him teach her what he wanted in s cock sucker. He taught her well , she is very skilled, and I have never heard one guy complain about her sucking skills. She told me this when we first started dating.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to stiv837 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2019, 04:38 PM

My first proper girlfriend many years ago didn't give blowjobs either. She lacked confidence and skills and with me being larger in that department she would always complain of discomfort. I tried convincing her it was all about practice, but she really wasn't into it. I can understand the fantasy of a friend of hers hearing of this and trying to fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortisor44 View Post
My wife is part of a group of friends she has known since high school, consisting of 4 other moms. When one of the other ladies was getting married, part of her bachelorette party ceremony was a blowjob class. If I recall the details as my wife told me awhile back, some friendly gay guy showed up, gave the ladies tips on giving head, and had them practice on cucumbers or some similar object.
My wife had a blast doing this exact thing recently for a bachelorette party. It was a women teaching the group, they had a selection of very realistic cock dildos of all shapes and sizes and starting with the bride to be, were told to pick one that best matched their partners cock. They took turns showing off their skills and explaining what currently works for them and were taught new tips and techniques to try on us lucky partners at home.

She personally found it very informative and was pleased to say she now knows what all her friends partners cocks look like
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to LandingStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2020, 11:09 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife has never had lessons directly, however, she was in some waiting room and she picked up a copy od Cosmo to read. There was an article on how to give a great blowjob, she took the magazine and stuck it in her purse. That night she opened the mag up and went to town on me practicing all the techniques in the article, it was a pretty fun evening. I have to say she was much better at BJ's from then on, during a 3-way one night the other guy said she was the best cocksucker he had ever experienced.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2021, 04:30 AM

Thanked 1,680 Times in 81 Posts

I have never had lessons, but my 3 best girlfriends and I used to play a game called The Russian Dick (akin to the russian roulette...)

In summer, the four of us used to rent a campervan and travel across Spain and Europe. There were some kind of sexual holidays, as we were all very sexually active girls.

We used to have sex in the recreational vehicule with different gus that we had met on the beach, at campings or in the disco. It was very common to be 2 couples fucking at the same time, or different kinds of group sex scenes. Some of us had boyfriends, but we were on holidays: no rules, no commitments!!

The first year, we had already rented and fitted out the campervan, but we didn't have any destination yet, despite having 15 free days ahead. One wanted to go to Andalucia in Spain, another one to Algarve in Portugal, other to Croacia, and I wanted to go to a nudist camping in Gerona. We were having dinner in a camping site near our city, and had already drunk two bottles of red wine.

We had to set off in the morning. How were we going to find a solution? I had a proposal:

- It strikes me that we can work it out fulfilling one of my lifelong ambitions. Actually, it's a sexual fantasy...

They all burst into laugher.

- It's like a russian roulette, but you use a penis, instead. It's called The Russian Dick...

They couldn't belive what they were hearing!!

- We pick a handsome guy, and we make him a blowjob in shifts of one minute each of us. The one who makes him cum wins the game: she chooses our destination. We just need a guy that we all like, someone that fits the bill

They were a little hesitant at first, but they all rose up to the occassion

That night we did it with the guy of the reception desk, and I won, by the way. That year we repeated it with different guys almost everytime we had to decide anything: no less than 10 times in 15 days!!!

For instance:
- Today I don't feel like going to the beach. I'll rather visit the city and eat a paella
- No way! I want to suntan on the beach, I have a dreadful hangover!!
- Calm down!! Let's "Russian Dick" a little!!

We have gone 7 times on holidays together, so we have done it dozens of times, mostly in the morning with the guys that any of us had brought to fuck to the recreational vehicule last night.

Believe me: that game is second to none if you want to hone your blowjob skills!!! We have learnt quite a lot from each others!!

Last edited by rsghbb; 03-03-2021 at 04:43 AM.
Old 03-10-2021, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow_fever_01 View Post
When I was in Chiang Mai, Thailand in the mid-70s, I stayed in a cheap hotel. The thin plywood walls had multiple nail-holes in the bed and bathrooms, where you could see what your neighbors were up to, if you were of a mind to do so. And, I was. <g>

In the lobby, there was an advertisement for sensual massage lessons. I spoke with a British couple that had done this. They said that the masseuse came to their room. She was in her 50s and said that she had been a former sex worker and that giving the lessons to foreigners and local women who wanted to learn the trade was how she earned some extra money.

They said that they were both nude for the three-hour lesson. The masseuse was nude as well. She had one of them lay on the bed while she taught the other one. Then the two switched. After checking that both were okay with it, she also showed them genital massage techniques. The guy came during his session, but his wife didn't want to go that far.

To finish up the lesson, she had them give her a four-handed massage without genital contact.

As I recall, the session cost about $100, and they felt that it was money well spent.
In 1997 I turned down a 19yo thai model babe whom I couldve rented for the whole night at 50USD, so I guess the old hooker was happy too. Experience pays, apparently.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sonera For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2021, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsghbb View Post
I have never had lessons, but my 3 best girlfriends and I used to play a game called The Russian Dick (akin to the russian roulette...)

We have gone 7 times on holidays together, so we have done it dozens of times, mostly in the morning with the guys that any of us had brought to fuck to the recreational vehicule last night.

Believe me: that game is second to none if you want to hone your blowjob skills!!! We have learnt quite a lot from each others!!
Tell me pls if you gals need a driver this summer
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sonera For This Useful Post:

Tags
blowjob

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s