uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2021, 08:53 PM

Default IP Camera voy videos

I am seeing a lot of IP camera videos on tube sites. Are these fake (staged)? Hacked? I don't understand.
Old 03-01-2021, 08:44 AM

Thanked 16,357 Times in 1,144 Posts

All of the above.

Some sites they are shared on purpose of people in their homes.

Some sites are hacked cameras, which is easy to do if they don't change the password of their router isn't firewalled.

Some sites are staged-real (like reallifecams.com and voyeurhouse.tv). People are actually living there and such, but they move in knowing that they are on camera and getting paid to do it. It's usually Russia and eastern Europe college kids from the arts and theatre departments of colleges based on what I have been able to figure out. (But not always exactly that demographic.)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2021, 07:26 PM

Thanked 5,598 Times in 359 Posts

Yeah, I wonder about it too.

First, I will say that I believe some of them are real. The world is full of stories of people who install connected stuff like this and either don't add a password or don't change the default one.

That being said, some of the locations in which these cameras appear to be set up defy belief.

I have no problem in believing a security (IP) cam could be setup in the following locations: back yard, front door, front hallway, maybe even in a public space such as a living room. If these are online and not secured, and the lady of the house happens to stroll throw, terrific! I believe it and think it's hot. Likewise, I think cameras might be set up in a kids room, as part of a baby monitor. Again, I've seen believable clips of ladies sorting out laundry etc. (while not wearing much) in rooms like these.

However, I do wonder about the content that claims to be hacked IP cam footage of couples fucking in their own beds. What's going on there, if it's true? Why have they a security camera in their own bedroom? Or even stranger, bathroom?

So those kind of vids I put down as being, as best, performances by exhibitionist couples who might actually like the idea their fucking being visible to some random online stranger. At worst, it could be like Gnome says and they are actually the videos from some form of website created to provide just this kind of content.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2021, 01:42 AM

Thanked 1,515 Times in 167 Posts

There's also malicious Airbnb hosts setting up hidden cameras, though I guess that's rare and those videos are less likely to surface in the open
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enripa For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Voyeur ibiza hard 2

0m:51s

07-07-2010
3bf03a1535ff744d45d05a98 f1bb0d0b

1m:28s

05-17-2016
NAP 2008 Am nn Blue Latina

5m:43s

01-02-2014
Wife Loves Facials