uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-01-2009, 05:38 PM

Default Star Trek Voyager - Blank Space Interlude

Voyager (Blank Space Interlude)

Janeway paced her ready room. Commander Chakotay just sat legs crossed, resting his chin on his hand. She sported a very stern look. Chakotay knew she was not happy, but her Starfleet attitude kept her from blowing up. He admired her backside as her pace quickened.
“bleeeeep.” The door chimed. Janeway took a seat behind her desk.
“Come.” Janeway barked. She deliberately checked her temper. The doors parted, in walked the tall, slender silver suited, big breasted and blonde Seven of Nine. Immediately following her was B’Elanna Torres, she had smaller boobs but her very tight body well made up for it. They stopped in front of the captains desk. B’Elanna stood at attention, while Seven’s normally erect posture seemed to mimic B’Elanna. Janeway leaned back and stared at them for a full minute. She then leaned forward, staring both ladies in the eye.

“What am I going to do.” Rhetorical question. “I thought I had two members of my crew out to get each other. But everywhere I look I see you two together. While I have encouraged you Seven, to seek companionship with other crewmembers, I definitely cannot allow this to continue.” Janeway stood and grabbed a PADD. “Lets review.”

Commander Chakotay shifted in his chair. He carefully studied the two for any changes in their expressions. Janeway walked over and looked Torres directly in the face.

“First, I would like to know, just how the biofilters were changed on the transporter. They don’t seem to allow Seven to stay clothed every time she returns to the ship. I am almost afraid to take Seven down simply because I am tired of seeing her naked body in the transporter room.”
“Speak for yourself.” Chakotay thought to himself. The captain now moved in front of Seven of Nine.
“As for you. Do you have any idea how the service drone in engineering decided last week to go berserk? It chased Lt. Torres here down, tore her uniform to shreds, leaving her naked and cornered. Then,” she looked and read from the PADD. “it proceeded to tickle her until she cried UNCLE, then it shutdown.” Janeway slowly returned to her chair and sat down.
“Captain, I…” Torres started to speak but the captain put up her hand.
“I’m not finished. I have at least 3 reports on each of you running down the corridors of this ship wearing little or no clothing at all. And if it wasn’t bad enough. Several other crewmembers have been effected too.” She picked up the PADD again.

“Who can tell me how the just how all the main viewer on the bridge decided to show the security monitor’s view of supply room 6, at the precise time both yourself Lt. Torres and Mr. Parres were, shall we say engaged in a very personal act.” She looked directly at B’Elanna.
“I don’t know Captain.” B’Elanna replied.
“I also need to know how a replica of the Doctor’s program ordered Seven to undress for a physical, only to have you do so and walk in, through what was suppose to be a locked door, on Ensign Kim’s full physical?”
“I do not know either.” Seven said. She did relive the event briefly. It was the first time she saw a non-Borg naked, muchless a growing erection.

Janeway stood once again. She shot evil stares. And then looked over at Chakotay. He stood and moved to the side of the desk.
“The captain and I feel you two have gone way too far. Yesterday the both of us tried the new modification you created Seven. But in our exchange of mock phasers we managed to burn each other uniforms off. It is very embarrassing to see you captain in her underwear.” He looked over at Janeway. B’Elanna giggled a little. They had exchanged fire at the right moment. Leaving him in his white boxers and Janeway in a bright red lace single teddy. Not all bad, but very embarrassing for the both. A memory Chakotay will fondly carry forever.

“This has to end. But what to do.” Janeway began pacing. Torres knew to keep eyes forward at all times. Seven did the same. “I can’t lock up my chief engineer in the brig. Nor can we do without you Seven in astrometrics. So what do we do?” She looked over B’Elanna’s shoulder. “Perhaps I should have you two clean the Deuterium Injectors naked. Or we could land and have each of you wash the outer hull in your underwear. Perhaps I should just do away with your uniforms all together.” Chakotay smiled at that last one. He momentarily launched into a quick daydream. “Experience tell me that simply ordering you two to stop will only work for a short time. Though, I hate to admit this, but Neelix reports moral seems to increase with each incident. So the Commander and I have come up with a more creative way to end this.” Chakotay stood after his daydream.

“We are about to enter the largest known area of Blank space,” A area of space where the distance between solar systems are so great it warrants a name. In Blank space there is nothing to do. It’s boring. “It will take up 11 weeks to cross at Warp 6. Once all needed maintaince is completed we will meet in the officers mess to settle this. We’ve discussed this with Tom and Harry. They will join us.” He handed the two a PADD each. “Study this. When the ship is ready to begin it’s down time we will meet. Dismissed”

B’Elanna and Seven exited the ready room, very confused. B’Elanna was just glad she didn’t have to wash the ship in her underwear. Seven kept thinking of Harry’s erection.

“I hope this works.” Janeway collapsed in her chair.
“I hope we don’t lose.” Chakotay remarked.

Part II

Shhhshhh. Voyager sped through the Blank space at warp 6. Sixteen days in and the crew was starting to get board. In Blank space there is nothing to see, examine or even look at. Nothing. All the basic maintaince checks have been completed and no major systems work was needed. Janeway knew it was now time to put her plan in motion. B’Elanna and Seven’s little game was going to end.

Being on their best behavior, only one reported incident of someone being stripped. A “trap” was apparently set on deck 5. Whoever walked through the uniquely designed force field would be rendered bottomless. Debate still rages as to who set it and who it was meant for. Before either of the two ladies made it far enough Touvac tripped it. As the two female crewmembers discovered, it was true what they say about the size of a Vulcan’s penis.

“Neelix, thanks for helping set up, you may go now.” Chakotay began unpacking the box of tiles.
“Are you sure…” Chakotay cut him off.
“I said that will be all.” Neelix left confused.

Seven opened the pack of clothes produced by the replicator. She looked at each piece, wondering just why people wear these things. “Humans” she said.
B’Elanna smoothed the wrinkles out of her silk slacks. She didn’t often get to wear civilian clothes. She left her quarters and joined Seven in the turbo lift. “Interesting outfit.” B’Elanna smiled as she scanned Seven.
“It was the Captain’s idea.”

The two ladies entered the officers mess together. Once inside they found Captain Janeway, Commander Chakotay, Harry Kim and Tom Parres. B’Elanna swallowed hard as she looked down at the table. It was covered in cubes.
“Rekop Cubes?” She hated that game. It was complex and required tons of time to complete. They had plenty now. The game required at least three teams, but was ideal with 4. Janeway had hoped Touvac would have joined them, but he felt games of retribution were not logical. They were stuck with three teams.
“Tom and Harry, myself and Chakotay, and you two will make up the teams.” Janeway pointed to the respective sides of the table. Everyone sat. Harry could not take his eyes off Seven. “I see you tried the outfit I suggested.” Janeway said to Seven.
“It’s a bit ackward, but I will adjust.” Seven was wearing a pair of 20 th century blue jeans, snap down western shirt, and cowboy boots. “Who is Calvin Klein?” Seven’s question was answered with only a smile, everyone else were wearing similar, slacks, shirt, boots/shoes. Except for Janeway. She had on a silk sleeveless top and a skirt. She also appeared to have some lightweight see through material covering her bare legs. Seven was confused.

The rules were explained.
“Since you two like stripping so much, instead of latnium or replicator rations, we play for clothes. That is why everyone is dressed in 5 pieces. If you get matched, at term or scoring, you lose an article, If you get match doubled, another scoring term, the opposer decides what comes off. Once naked you play one to one more point, at which you will be at the mercy of the winning team or sole winner, that’s only if their teammate loses before pyramid is achieved. I have one replicator coin here. As each article is discarded it is processed it he reclimator and therefore lost. The winner gets use of the coin to fashion one or two robes to return to their quarters. The remainder must complete any task set out by the winner or winners. Lets begin.” The tiles were separated and each team began.
“I hope you know how to play this game.” B’Elanna said quietly.
“I have heard of it.” Seven replied in a uninspiring way.

B’Elanna was relieved somewhat that Touvac did not join. He had been second runner up in the Starfleet Rekop Cubes tournament. She grew up with the game but knew Chakotay was a pro at it for their days in the Marquee. Her boyfriend, Tom was the expert gambler, she wasn’t sure she could take him. She did know enough to hopefully keep her clothes on for a while.

The game progressed nicely. In the game no one, unless up against a bad player, scores early in the building. They were up to 5 levels, only 3 to go when the first to give came out. Tom blocked B’Elanna’s move, she countered and Harry Matched.
“Time for you two to give it up.” Tom smiled.
Seven stood, without hesitation. She bent over to remove the cowboy boots, as she did she filled out her jeans nicely. A lesser seam would have burst. As B’Elanna kicked off her shoes she punched Tom in the arm for starring at Seven incredible ass. The articles were then zapped in the wall unit.
The Following User Says Thank You to Indianoutlawesq For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2009, 05:39 PM

Default Continued

Part III

As most games of Rekop Cubes go, each team eventually lost one round each. Chakotay especially enjoyed watching the captain remove her high heels. She seemed to do it in a deliberate, seductive manor. The game got heated as it progressed to one more level up.
B’Elanna, set, Harry, block, Janeway, block again, Tom, block, Chakotay, block, Seven, quadruple match! Everyone stared at her. Even in the best tournaments that rarely happens. The consequences now required Seven to decide what comes off everyone else excluding her teammate. Seven scanned the blank faces.
“The Borg assimilated species 4332, the inventors of the game.” A moan was collectively let out.
She and B’Elanna conferred momentarily. Harry, shirt. He stood and peeled off is log sleeve mock turtleneck. His blue tee shirt showed off his developed chest. Chakotay, shirt. He too removed his shirt to reveal a very dark skinned chest underneath a tank top. Tom, vest. A Vest came off. Janeway, skirt. She panicked, but then smiled an evil grin. She stood and ran her finger down the side. A zip lock like feature acted as a zipper. Putting both hands on each side she shimmied it down to reveal a huge surprise.
“What is that?” Harry let blurt out.
“It’s called a garter belt. Get over it.” She sat down, but not before she flashed her blue panties to all. The shirt tails just covered her crotch. All the clothes disappeared just like the shoes.

Minutes later, another match. Harry and Tom lost. Both stood up and peeled of their remaining top covering. Even Janeway found herself starring at both men’s hairless chest. The game continued for over an hour.

Then, match again, this time against both Seven’s team and Janeway’s team. Chakotay stood and exposed his well tanned and tattooed chest to the admiring B’Elanna. Janeway slowly unbuttoned each button. She rolled the shirt off her shoulders. Her lingerie was completely exposed. A one piece bustier, very tightly cut around her crotch and added lift to her breasts. Complimented by her garter belt, it sent Tom almost to tears. B’Elanna, always dressing for Seven’s next attack, stood and pulled down her elastic waist silk pants and let them fall to the ground. He shirt kept her panties from being exposed. Tom let out a wolf whistle as her well formed legs came into view. Seven, very militarily grabbed both sides of her western style shirt and pulled it open, each snap popped. She dropped her shirt and her two incredible orbs came into view. They were held by a very lacy very white, very see through bra. Seven adjusted the straps and returned to her chair. Chakotay was mesmerized by their movement. Janeway was surprised at how dark and large her nipples were. She never quite looked at them that way before. Harry unconsciously began stroking himself at the sight of Janeway in her underwear, then on Seven’s nipples.

The game progressed up one more level. The action would be faster now. Each player was holding back key tiles just for this round. Only one more level left to achieve. If it gets to that point only one person can win. Your team will have been broken up. So the game almost always ends on the second to last level.

Harry, set, Chakotay, block, Tom, block, Chakotay match. Both Tom and Harry bowed their heads. Tom stood first and unclasped the front of his pants, then allowed them to drop to his knees. His half erection, was now creating a tent effect to the front of his silk like boxers. B’Elanna licked her lips, so did Janeway. Harry, wearing elastic waist pants, jerked them down and off quickly. His bikini briefs barely held in his near full erection. His head was starting to poke out the top. He blushed and sat down with both hands on his lap. Tom, however seemed to enjoy his near nakedness. Seven could not shake her earlier image of Harry’s erection.

B’Elanna set, Chakotay blocked, Seven blocked, Chakotay blocked, Seven match, Chakotay double match. He now smiled at the two women. Eyeballing them for a moment, Chakotay was really going to enjoy this. B’Elanna stood. Her shirt was keeping her panties covered, though a hint was visible each time she shifted in her chair. Chakotay smiled looking at her. “Panties.” Was all he said. B’Elanna stood, shaking a little. She reached under her shirt, bending over slightly to keep her modesty from view. Gripping each side of the thong panties she dropped them to the ground. She was successful in hiding her pussy from view. Turning to place the panties I the reclimator, Seven stood. Swinging around in her chair, her feet go caught up in B’Elanna’s. B’Elanna fell face forward to the ground. Everyone jumped up. B’Elanna was now lying on her stomach, her shirt was hiked up over her waist and a very firm ass was exposed for all to see. Red faced, she climbed to her feet pulling down on her shirt. That made her tits stick out more. Everyone recovered and Chakotay now eyed Seven. “Bra.” Oh, my. A collective thought (No Borg pun intended). Seven had been seen naked, but she felt extremely self conscious about removing each article in front of everyone.
“I will comply.” Seven’s voice almost cracked. She reached back and unhooked the bra. In a way she was glad, she didn’t like the restrictive feeling it left her with. After all, she didn’t need a bra, as so it was now proved. Bending forward she let it roll down her arms and into her hands. Harry could no longer contain himself, his erection, and a little pre cum, slipped through the top of his briefs. The game continued.

Part IV

Tom and Harry lost. All that remained was their underwear. Tom stood and dropped his to the floor in one shot. His 5 inch member was revealed in all it’s glory. He even smiled and shook it a little. Then returned to his seat. Exhibitionist, B’Elanna thought. Harry could not hide it any longer, one hand remained in place covering his dick, barely that is, while the other slowly worked his bikini briefs down. As soon as the elastic was freed from his hips, he used both hands to cover his 8 inch dick. Very embarrassed, Harry sat down quickly. The clothes were discarded.

Tom knew it was over. He had nothing left. B’Elanna matched him and suddenly he found himself and Harry out of the game. Fortunately, Chakotay now had to drop trou. Wearing what resembled a jock strap, Seven and Janeway were treated to a great view of his ass, completely bare. He returned to his seat. Tom and Harry were forced to stand away from the table. Harry, hands between his legs, Tom not ashamed of his erection. Seven leaned over to B’Elanna.
“Is that what males mean when they say size does not matter.” She pointed at Tom. Suddenly Tom lost his confidence and proceeded to cover himself. Needing only one hand though.

Seven, set, Chakotay, block, Janeway block, B’Elanna block., Janeway match, B’Elanna block match. Another pause. B’Elanna smiled, only one value cube could do that. Only two existed in the game. She smiled and leaned back, then…Janeway, block double match. She had the other one. In traditional Rokep Cubes that scored two points. Everyone had to pay up. Chakotay would be out. He looked at Janeway and shot an evil stare.
“How dare you.”
“Sorry, but I don’t like to lose.”

He stood. Pulled down on his “jock strap” He may have only been 6 inches, but Janeway and B’Elanna could not take their eyes off how thick it was. He was not unaccustomed to being naked, so there was no need to cover himself. He was out of the game.

B’Elanna now stood and started to take off her shirt.
“No.” Janeway interrupted. “I get to choose what comes off first. I say the bra.” B’Elanna was unsure. Then, reaching under her shirt she unfastened the 24 th century gravity clip. She pulled her arm inside her shirt and out of the bra. This effectively raised the shirt exposing her red hared beaver to all. Chakotay’s manhood began to react. Next arm, another beaver shot. The Black bra was dropped. She pulled down the shirt to cover herself again.
“Your turn, Seven.” Janeway smiled. “I want those panties.”
“And how, I am still wearing these very tight denim pants.”
“Be creative.” Seven pondered for a moment. Her enormous boobs juggled while she stood there. She knew there was only one way. Seven pulled the edges of her panties out of the jeans. Holding tight to the front she began to tug. The material did not give. So she tugged harder. No rip, just lace forcing her lips apart. The harder she tugged, the more the panties rubbed her clit. She was enjoying the feeling. Everyone could see it on her face. Seven let out a lustful moan.
“Oh, let me.” B’Elanna was tired of this obvious attempt at masturbation. She reached behind and one jerk.
“Ohhhh.” Seven leaned against the desk, her eyes closed and moaned again. The panties did not give. But the pussy wedgie was obviously very sensitive. Did she orgasm? B’Elanna braced her footing, the “Rippppppp!” the pair came cleanly off. Seven moaned again, a wet spot formed around the crotch of her jeans. B’Elanna’s shirt flew up as her hand pulled back. Chakotay rose to full attention. Janeway caught herself starting to finger her own pussy.

Realizing it was time, and allowing Seven to recover. B’Elanna pulled her shirt over head. Her two firm boobs bounced into view. She immediately covered her tits with one arm and pussy with the other. She sat down. Seven wiped the sweat from her brow and caught her breath. Hesitation, the jeans were unbuttoned and unzipped. As it slowly went down, three obviously horny erect men starred. Peeling the denim, the wet crotched denim down her hips. Back turned she pulled them down off her fantastic ass. Tom and Harry no longer hid their rubbing. Jeans now on the ground, Seven turned and exposed her perfectly shaved and very wet pussy to the group. She sat and stared at Janeway.

Janeway was enjoying this. Everyone was naked but her. What she hoped would be the final round was about to begin.

Match doubled! “What the hell.” No way did she see that coming. This was it. A moment of truth.
“Time to give it up, we want the bustier.” Janeway did not expect it to go this far She stood, untied the drawstrings in front. In order to get the one piece off. She pulled her garter belt down to her thighs. The top was pulled down. Her older, slightly saggy B cups came into view. Two small, pink, very erect nipples stood out. The bustier was dropped on the floor. Chakotay picked it up. Smelled it and put it in the reclimator. Janeway refastened her garter belt. Tom enjoyed the view of her heart shape trimmed pussy. It glistened from her juices.

Now everyone was naked, say for Janeway's garter. Tom and Harry disguised their masturbation with a rouse to cover themselves. Chakotay could not remove his eyes from Janeway. B'Elanna too was secretly fingering herself, hoping no one would notice. Seven, now knew the definition for humiliation. Janeway shifted nervously in her seat. The material on the chair itched her butt. The last round began.
The Following User Says Thank You to Indianoutlawesq For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2009, 05:39 PM

Default Final

Part V

Floating, invisible above the room hovered the ‘Q’ entity. He smiled at how well it was going. Q planted the idea of a strip game in Janeway’s head. To his surprise she chose this one, Sevens 20 th century outfit and her own very sexy lingerie. I guess even starship captains have fantasies too.

Final round. Janeway remained in her garter belt, twitching from the coarse material in her chair causing her buttocks to itch, this in turn caused her slightly saggy, but by no means unappealing tits to jiggle. B’Elanna sat on the edge of her chair completely naked. Eyes shifting from Chakotay’s thick very erect dick to the tiles on the board. Her little finger kept ‘inadvertently’ penetrating her pussy. Seven’s normal sunless white skin was bright red. She could not believe she let herself, miss always in control, actually masturbate to what she believed is categorized as an orgasm in front of all. Worse yet she wanted to experience more. Her naked body was studied in great detail by Harry Kim. More and more he continued to rub his phallus. Tom was still crushed by the size comment made by Seven. B’Elanna knew better though. He apparently knew more tricks than Houdini.

This was it. Seven prepared her last trick, good thing, B’Elanna was out of them. Janeway kept her evil grin. For it was her team that beat Touvac in the Starfleet Rekop Cubes tournament. Tiles were laid, then it progressed to the last level. Seven threw done, beating Janeway to the top.
“Match doubled.” Seven did smile. She beat Janeway! Having never actually played this game before, it was a testament to Borg superiority. Janeway leaned back in her chair. She put her hands to her face. B’Elanna was thrilled. Now the tables were turned. The captain would be at their beck and call. It was great. “Slam!”

“Pyramid!” Janeway laid her tile. Pyramid? The equivalent to Royal Flush in poker, a grand slam in the bottom of the ninth (7 th game of the World Series / 3 runs down / 2 outs), etc… Seven collapsed in her chair. B’Elanna put her head on the table and started to cry. The three men enjoyed the sight. Janeway stood slowly. She put both hands on the edge of the table and leaned forward, legs slightly spread. Chakotay was treated to an unobstructed view of he great ass and yes, her sex too. Her boobs shook from side to side as she laughed. The redness of her ass from rubbing on the chair took Chakotay into another fantasy.

“After I cash in these replicator coins, well get down to business.” Janeway sauntered over to the replicator. Butt wiggling seductively for all to enjoy. She reached up to put the coins in.

“Breeeeeepppp!!” The room went dark, the lights went out and an all too familiar red glow illuminated the room. “Red Alert!.”

Everyone stopped what they were doing. They were in Blank space, what could be happening. No way a ship could sneak up on them, there was nothing out here.
“Janeway to bridge.” Damn, she shut off all communications to the room so no one could accidentally ease drop. The replicator was out too. At red alert only the captain could access the replicators but that command could only come from the bridge. It was painfully decided. They had to go to the bridge and their duty stations. Seven smiled. The captain saw it.
“Oh no, if we have to go, you do too.” Janeway said to her.

The doors parted, Janeway stuck her head out. The halls were clear. Not unusual, this was not a priority deck for emergencies. One by one the naked crewmen filed out to the turbo lift. First Janeway and her garter belt, then Chakotay covering her manhood, Seven one hand over her enormous melons, Harry both hands on his still erect dick. Tom trying desperately not to bump into Harry. And finally B’Elanna, she had one hand one her small firm boobs the other between her very moist legs. The conga type line ending with B’Elanna’s firm ass.

Q laughed. He enjoyed watching humans degrade themselves. But, it was not his emergency. Since he didn’t create it, he decided to leave.
“I wonder what Picard is doing now?” Poof, he disappeared.

Part VI

The turbo lift doors opened. It was empty. A collective sigh of relief (Still not a Borg joke). A six naked people filed in. The doors closed.
“Bridge” Chakotay instructed the lift. It began to move. In one minute 30 seconds they would arrive. As the car began to move, it jerked, actually shook for a moment. It had never done that before.

Janeway fell backwards slightly. Chakotay, hands in position to cover himself, reached out to catch her. He ended up grabbing her soft ass and squeezing it a little. Janeway moaned and closed here eyes.
Seven had adjusted her position in the lift to give the appearance she was in control again. Standing erect, hands behind her incredible ass, the jolt caused her to fall backwards too. Harry was right behind her. The jolt cause him to let go of his penis. Seven accidentally grabbed it. It felt unusual to her. As the ride progressed she examined it behind her back with her fingers, up and down, up and down. Harry was dying.
B’Elanna fell into Tom’s arms and whispered in his ear.
“When this is over, my quarters.”

Harry was about to cum, perhaps Janeway too when…
The doors opened to the bridge. The naked officers filed to their stations. Touvac and Ensign Sara Kenny were stunned at the sight. Harry took comfort by hiding behind his terminal, Tom did the same at Ops, as did B’Elanna at the engineering console. Chakotay, sporting an erection still took his seat. Seven just stood, buck naked, hands behind her backside next to Harry’s console. Janeway and her garter belt remained standing, looking at the view screen.

“Nothing there?” Janeway thought. “What is going on Touvac?”
“Sorry captain, malfunction, I accidentally pressed the red alert command button. It was an error” Janeway turned red. Not from embarrassment, she had been had. Touvac now whispered in the naked captain’s ear. “I know it was you who set up the force field on deck 5. Perhaps as a way to get me to play?” Damn, he was good.
“I thought Vulcan’s don’t believe in retribution.” She shot back.
“Yes, but no one said we do not have a sense of humor.” He actually cracked a smile.

Janeway turned and headed for her ready room.
“Chakotay, I want to see you in my ready room.” She said.
“I think you’ve seen enough of me already.” He returned.
“I’m only interested in seeing part of you.” She winked at him! He followed smiling.

“Let’s go!” B’Elanna grabbed Tom by the ear and pulled him to the turbo lift. As they entered the two had embraced in a full tongued kiss, he clutched her firm ass and she moved her hands to his cock. The lift doors closed.

“I think I shall leave and get dressed now.” Seven said to Harry as she waited for the lift to open again.
“Maybe you should try something other than the silver suit?” Harry returned out of the side of his mouth.
“I am not sure, perhaps you could assist me.” Seven raised an eyebrow, turning her DD boobs and hairless pussy towards him. Harry looked into her eyes.
“I have a few ideas.” He stood and took her arm. A brick could not wipe the grin off his face. The naked two entered the lift.
“Perhaps you could also explain what an orgasm is as well.” Seven said. Harry almost choked. The lift door closed.

“Ensign,” Touvac spoke. “do you know what Pon Far is?” He raised an eyebrow.
“Why no.” Ensign Sara replied.
“Perhaps when we are off duty.”

End.

Comments Welcome.

IO
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Indianoutlawesq For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2009, 05:44 PM

live long and prosper
Old 05-02-2009, 02:19 AM

very good story at the rate they were going it wouldve been a freeforall sexcapade after the next round lol

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s