Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2019, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menorca View Post
Oh, what a question...

I think very often she's masturbating before open window or at balcony and a good friend or a neighbour can see her when she's having her orgasm...

One day in vacation she does me the favour and does it, bit after it she was very ashamed...
Wow, very nice
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mopa23 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2019, 12:49 PM

Default it really depends....

It really depends on the circumstances. Early in a session it's likely to be something mundane like a list of sports clubs. Basically I'm trying to pace myself and if possible get her to cum first

I diarise all the session I've had in the last 3 years with 6 different women. So I'm mentally taking notes of what was said, the position we are in, details on her love hole, tits etc. Given I keep reading my notes from time to time, I can compare in my head one love interest with another.

Moving to the climax takes many forms. If the lights are out or I can not see her face it is easy to image
*The small titted waitress in her tight jeans who served us at the restaurant a few hours earlier.
*The student in her tight one-piece at local pool the day before.
*Her grown-up daughter's large boobs as I rub the flat chest of her mother (my gf).
*Her in a range of short sexy figure hugging dresses worn over the course of the weekend and the looks she got from strangers
* imagine fucking a previous GF or my mistress.

If the lights are on and we are doing doggy style , I think how tight her arsehole is and if it's possible to go up there.

If I'm facing her and can see the boobs or rolls of fat, I may see how much I can make them move with my thrusting.

With the smaller petite women who have small love nests, I may see how far up them I can get and then theorise if they could manage something bigger than my 8inches such as a BBC.

Sometime if we connect I'm focused so much on them I just want to climax and cum at the same point.

Each time I'm thinking of something different
Old 05-10-2019, 01:19 PM

Thanked 7,894 Times in 508 Posts
Default I'm thinking

I'm thinking I must be in the wrong house. As I haven't been balls deep in my wife in 4-5 years......menopause dried he pussy out, the estrogen-blockers for her breast cancer thinned out the walls of her pussy so its a NO GO.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rednose For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2019, 03:12 PM

Thanked 2,331 Times in 175 Posts
Default what do i think of

the various video cameras recording her hot body and long nipples so i can show on here and other websights later
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bj7769 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2019, 07:36 PM

Thanked 5,203 Times in 366 Posts

It seems a lot of us like to think about someone else fucking the wife. I do to, but I never imagine she's into it with them. In my thoughts she's reluctant to do it, but then her body betrays her and they make her come, despite her resistance, which embarrasses her. Once they have her so turned on they can get her to really open up and she can't help herself.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2019, 12:58 AM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 109 Posts

For me to come the fastest either while fucking her or jerking off I think of every male doctor she's had (I can think of two or three) fingering her c*nt. The day before, she will trim up, knowing what's going to be on full display. She willingly spreads as wide as possible for him, letting him see everything she has between her legs. The doc spreads her c*nt lips with his left hand, visually checks out everything - the clitoris, the lips, the urethra opening, the vagina opening. He sees the short black c*nt hairs. He pushes two lubed fingers inside as far as they will go (she rolls her eyes when I do this) and then he swirls his fingers around, feeling everything inside for as long as he wants. He pulls out, the vagina closes but the inner lips and legs stay open, as usual, as if to say "Is that all? You want to try again?"
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ranger 1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2019, 02:12 AM

Thanked 3,900 Times in 306 Posts

When making love to anyone, they have my full attention at all times. After 20 years of faithful marriage I would still give my beauty every second of my attention, every time we made love, taking a delight in her various treasures as if it was the first time. Now, with a new girlfriend, I do exactly the same. I'm with these women because they're special to me and worthy of me giving them the time and care they need when having sex.

Sorry to all those who have to fantasise about other women/situations when having sex.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2019, 03:34 AM

Thanked 4,822 Times in 345 Posts
Default stripped naked in public and tied up

I often think about my wife being stripped naked by her friends and tied to a lamppost, or simply being pushed outside naked.

Also diego is a bit of a bell end
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dazman1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2019, 05:37 AM

Thanked 2,317 Times in 170 Posts

We rarely fuck these days, as she has gone right off it. However, when we used to, I often thought of her daughter, my stepdaughter, who is a regular wank fantasy ... or one or other of my wife’s friends. Always women I know personally.
Old 05-11-2019, 09:14 AM

Thanked 1,287 Times in 97 Posts
Default Don't cum yet!

Like Andy Botwin in Weeds, trying to restrain himself as some babe kisses her way down his body: Lou Dobbs. Lou Dobbs. Lou Dobbs. Lou Dobbs. Lou Dobbs. Lou Dobbs. Lou Dobbs!
Prime numbers. MLB box scores.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiinx81 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023