uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2010, 11:08 AM

Default Req-Friends Giving You a Pleasant Surprise

Any stories out there of female friends or co-workers, that you were not dating or having sex with, that were comfortable enough to be naked, or partially naked, around you, and you were pleasantly surprised? Maybe they changed in front of you, or got out of the shower in front of of you, or something like that? (I really liked the previously posted "Mixed Sauna")
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to champschamp For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2010, 12:23 PM

Several years ago we went camping with another family we've been friends with for a long time. The wife is a runner, so even though she's just average in looks she's in great shape. Everybody else was in bed and I was just packing things up for the night, and she came out of their tent. We chatted for a minute, and she said goodnight. There was no lights, but the moon was pretty bright that night. She said something about the restrooms of the campground being too far, walked a few steps away from me into the grass, and then dropped her pants and her panties and squatted down to pee. Now, I'm not particularly turned on by the whole peeing thing, but the fact that she would so casually do that totally turned me on. She was turned sideways, so mostly I could see her ass and her legs, but when she stood up I got a quick flash of her bush. She smiled at me and kind of laughed and said 'Sorry... that just couldn't wait', and I said 'yeah, I need to take care of that myself'. She laughed and said 'Just don't use my spot' and then went to bed. I spent the rest of the night, and lots of time since then, fantasizing about how things might have happened after that...
Old 10-29-2010, 02:19 PM

OK, I have a few stories, but this one's probably the coolest. It was my 2nd senior year in college, and me and 3 other of my male buddies were really good friends with a group of 4 girls. No sexual relations between any of us (at least not that I know of), we all dated outside of our little group. Anyway, I wnent over to the girls' house one night where 3 of them were over there and we were going to just drink wine and play silly card games. One was a cute little blond chick who was actually one of my best friends, one was a curly-haired brunette that was medium-sized but had HUGE boobs, and the other one was a tall, slender red-headed chick with an ok face but a nice body. I had never seen any of these girls naked.

So the redhead opens the door and we sit in the living room. Shortly after, I hear a loud scream. I look up, and it's the blonde chick streaking from the bathroom to the bedroom naked. She was moving fast and I just saw a blur, and she was covering her boobs, but I did get a glimpse of her pussy and ass. She had just gotten out of teh shower, and for whatever reason, she left her towl in the bedroom, so that was her only choice. Believe it or not, I wasn't that shocked, because she was a little crazy and did crazy things sometimes, and we were such great friends, I wasn't surprised that she was comfortable enough to be naked in front of me. But, what followed was shocking.

I saw the back of the curly head brunette milling around in her bedroom wearing a white t-shirt with jean shorts. Not a big deal. But she turned around and walked out, and she was wearing no bra and that white t-shirt was very thin and completely see-thru. She walked right out and sat on the couch and decided to just "hang out". Her tits were enormous, even bigger than I thought they were, and she had huge dark nipples. I stared at them for a while unapolgetically because they were right in front of my face and I was shocked. Then, we all sat on the floor to drink wine and play games. The redhead sat down and sat cross-legged in jean shorts. Well, at one point, I look down, and the pant bridge between her legs was way to small, and I see her whole bright red bush poking out. That was also shocking. I took a glimpse, turned around and acted to not stare, then when I turned back around, she had placed a pillow between her legs. She must've known she was showing way too much.

So to recap, I had never seen these girls naked, and in one night, I saw one of the girls huge tits, one of the girls bright red bush, and the other girl butt naked. Great night out of nowhere. In fact, it was such a coincidence, that I wonder if they were playing tricks on me.

Last edited by champschamp; 10-29-2010 at 02:26 PM.
Old 10-29-2010, 07:03 PM

Thanked 16,250 Times in 1,134 Posts

I had a female co-worker come visit me and my new baby. It was bath night, and I would shower with the baby. My friend stayed much later than I thought she would...into bathtime. She asked if she should leave, but I told her that she could hang out in the bathroom with me while I gave the kid a shower. She stayed...I got naked like it was no big deal and did what I had to do. She stared the whole time.

Later that night before she left, she said "I owe you this" and she lifted her shirt and bra for 5 very long seconds.

A week later, I got a call from her husband and he thanked me. I was so confused and scared...he said they had the best sex ever that night (they had sex like once a year otherwise-literally) and he asked her why she was in a great mood and she told him everything; so he called to thank me.

I told my wife about it and she said, "all you got in return was a boob flash?" Ha!
Old 10-29-2010, 08:29 PM

My wife had freind that had stoped breast feeding and her boobs were hurting-told me there were knots in them,I rember it well,she put my hands on her breast and said feel this-I got a good free one(X2) right there in frount of my wife. Did not say anything or no dirty look,never told them-but I got so hot -had to leave the room.
Old 10-29-2010, 09:13 PM

Another story. I had once had a female roommate. We shared a 2 bedroom apartment for a year. Our relationship was strictly plutonic and we were just friends. She was very cute, short, long dark hair, brown skin, good size tits, nice proportions and excersiced a lot. We were quite shy around each other when it came to dress. We were always fully clothed around each other for the full year and the most undressed we were ever around each other was when we would come out of the bathroom after a shower in our towels. She would also chill around the house bra-less in a t-shirt and I would be in my boxers sometimes, and I saw her in her t-shirt and panties just once, but that was by far the closest we came to nudity. But I always wanted to see her naked at least once.

Well, one week before we moved out, we were chilling at the apartment on a Saturday morning, both getting ready to go out to run errands. As headed out, I realized I needed some lotion on my dry-ass skin. I turned around, went toward the bathroom, opened the door and went straight for the lotion, and my roommate is standing there butt-naked about to get in the shower. I had no idea that she was in there. We were both startled, I quickly turned my head around and walked out. It happened so fast that I didn't even see anything. All I saw was long-dark wet hair covering her face and I saw skin. But I saw no privare parts.

After I shut the door, I heard a loud, hysterical laughter from her. It was part embarassment, part that it really was funny. I yelled at her while laughing too that she should've locked the door and I really didn't know she was in there. I also told her that I didn't see anything. She then opens the door, where I can see right at her in the doorway, butt-naked, covering her boobs with her hands, but with her fury bush and ass on full display, and said "well, it was going to happen at some point!" with a big smile on her face, and shut the door laughing. The funny thing was, I honestly didn't see anything the 1st time, and she gave me a free view the second time for no reason!

I REALLY wish I what have done that much sooner and not a week before we moved out, because I think it would have broken the ice, and we would have been comfortable enough to just be naked around each other.
Old 11-01-2010, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
I had a female co-worker come visit me and my new baby. It was bath night, and I would shower with the baby. My friend stayed much later than I thought she would...into bathtime. She asked if she should leave, but I told her that she could hang out in the bathroom with me while I gave the kid a shower. She stayed...I got naked like it was no big deal and did what I had to do. She stared the whole time.

Later that night before she left, she said "I owe you this" and she lifted her shirt and bra for 5 very long seconds.

A week later, I got a call from her husband and he thanked me. I was so confused and scared...he said they had the best sex ever that night (they had sex like once a year otherwise-literally) and he asked her why she was in a great mood and she told him everything; so he called to thank me.

I told my wife about it and she said, "all you got in return was a boob flash?" Ha!
That is fantastic amd hilarious...Love it. I must try that :-) Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dingo22uk For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2010, 11:10 AM

I was in Vegas at a convention with my boss and her husband last summer. At the convention, we shot a lot of interviews in our booth with some top industry leaders. My boss was very excited about some of the interviews we got, and was extremely anxious to get them edited and onto our website - my job...

On our last night in Vegas, she took me and another girl that works with us out with her and her husband for a huge night of dinner, drinks, and partying. She was really drunk and her husband ended up passing out in their suite. We were having a last round of drinks in our hotel bar, and I told her I was leaving early in the morning and I needed the video we had shot so I could edit it as I traveled, and get it uploaded to the website. She gave me the key to her room so I could run up and grab the CF cards that were in the camera bag in her room, and check on her husband as well. When I went in her room, it looked like a sex shop. There was lingerie everywhere, and 2 dildos in full sight! One on the bed and one on the table. Wow... She does not seem the type. He was on the bed snoring like a lion.

Well, I found the bag laying in their room, and grabbed the card case, which was empty. I pulled one of our cards from the camera, and reached into a bag in the pocket and grabbed 3 more cards, slid them into the case, and left. Later I noticed there were 2 cards I had that were unlabeled, but one had a "V" on the label. I did not recognize this card as one I used at the convention

I got to San Diego later the next day, and loaded up my video setup to start editing the interviews. I grabbed the CF cards to load in the video I needed, and checked the "V" card to see what was on it, since I didn't remember seeing it before. Talk about a very pleasant surprise!!!

Sure enough, there was 3 sex scenes on it that my boss and her husband had filmed in their suite in Vegas. One that looked like she didn't know the camera was on, and it was just a static shot from the table near the bed. She came out of the shower, toweled her hair dry while naked, talked about the convention (and me), rubbed lotion all over her body, and then asked her husband to rub her back and feet. This led to her husband fucking her for about 30 minutes in several different positions. She had a really interesting high pitched "yip" she did when she got banged hard, and then when she was cumming, she had a very unusual high pitched "uh uh uh" that she did really fast and loud.

Another scene had her husband holding the cam while she modeled some lingerie for and was obviously very tipsy. Then she modeled with a dildo, and laid on the bed and gave him an awesome dildo show while he filmed it with some nice closeups. Then he set the cam down on the dresser facing the bed, gave her some nice oral, and then banged her from her behind. Again, she started the high pitched "yipping" and then when she came, she said "baby baby oyoyoyoyoy babbbbbbbbbbbby oooooooooooooh" in a really high pitched shreik before collapsing on the bed as he came inside her.

A final scene had her giving him a blowjob in a dress I recognized from a dinner we had been to the evening of our arrival. The she gave him another dildo show, and then he fucked her with the cam in hand, first doggy, and then with her riding him. She had a nice deep orgasm while on top, with a long high pitched "oooooyyoyyyyyyyyyy" then he laid the cam on the table and got on top of her to finish off with a very hard missionary fuck while she "yipped" in her pitch for about 5 minutes.

She was a hot fuck. I would never have imagined it. She is 49 yrs old with long black hair. She is tall, about 5'11" and slim and fit. Her tits are about 36 and very firm. She had a pretty big black beaver, with not a lot of trimming going on down there. She does not ever dress or act in any way that would make me think she woud fuck as hard and nasty as she did in Vegas.

To make a long story short, I was out on the road for another 3 weeks before I returned to our office. My plan was to just drop the CF card case back into the camera bag and not ever say anything about the "V" card. The camera bag is usually in our "tech suite", but when I got back it was no where to be found. I put the CF case in a drawer where I keep all of our backups, and it sat here for about a month. One day I was in there editing a piece for a website, and she came in to look for something for a card she could use to shoot an interview she was doing later that day. She found that CF case, and found that "V" card, and went white. She whipped around and asked me where that case and card had been and I said it had been in there since I had returned from the West Coast. She asked me if I had taken this card with me and held up the "V" card. I said yes, that it was with all the cards I took from Vegas, but I didn't know what was on it cos I had loaded all of our interviews off of the other cards. She knew I was lying and she ran out of the room. She left with the card, but she knew I had seen it. She acted differently around me for quite some time after that, but seemed to take on a very coy and sexual tone with me. Of course, I looked at her differently as well!!!
The Following 69 Users Say Thank You to capmandu For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2010, 03:58 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts
Default Lucky employee...

Now post the vids!

If you didn't make a copy, then you don't deserve to be on this forum!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2010, 12:32 AM

Default Last Hurrah

The weekend before I got married, I was out drinking with some friends and on my way home I got a call from an old high school female friend of mine who told me she was in town for the weekend and wanted to hang out that night. I told her I was already done drinking and was on my way home but she talked me into stopping by her house, where we had hung out many times in high school, before I called it a night.

When I got there I knocked on the door but got no answer so decided to try her back gate. Turns out she was in the jacuzzi on her back porch with a beer. She wasn't the best looking of my female friends (not even close) but she had decent sized breasts along with a fairly slim frame and pale skin. I had never had any interest in her in high school but in the years since then she had gotten a little more fun-loving and always made jokes to me about how sl*tty she was at college and how she wasn't shy about her body and all the talk had made me just a little more interested than I had been previously.

I stripped to my boxers and hopped into the jacuzzi with her. She was in a green bikini. We drank for about an hour and did some catching up and eventually when she made an insulting joke about me, I decided to retaliate by pretending to grab at the string tying her bikini top together.

"Hey!" she yelled. "If you want to see them, just ask." I told her she should have some pity on me as once I get married, I'll only see one pair for the rest of my life.

She said "You're an idiot, you know that? You need to drink some more." and she got up and headed inside to the kitchen to grab some more beer. She was gone for a few minutes so I figured she had made a trip to the bathroom.

When she walked back out I noticed a huge grin on her face just before I noticed why she was grinning. She had left her green bikini inside and was walking quickly towards the jacuzzi completely naked holding a beer in each hand. She even held the beers off to the side a little to give me a good 10-second look at her as she walked toward me.

She very quickly hopped into the jacuzzi and got her boobs under the water and said "I thought you deserved to see one more naked lady before you give your dick the death sentence." That was all I got but it was definitely a nice gift.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full

2m:38s