photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-01-2018, 03:11 PM

Default Mixed nude European sauna experiences

By now we all about the mixed nude sauna spa centres in some west Europe countries.

Between these resort you have big differences. From the super small family centred resorts to the huge wellness centres that almost resembles large water parks.

Here are some experiences that happened to me over the years..

The wellness resort attracts all kinds of people. From the seasoned nudists to the young often times very prude girls. It's always great to get a reaction from the many teenage girls. The secretly love checking guys out and often giggle among them self when I walk by, My long penis swinging from side to side.

Every hour there is a aufguss season where everyone packs into the sauna for a pooring session. Usually I take place in the top row so I have to clime between a few people. This puts my dick inches away from their face.
After the poring session. People walk out half uncovered . This makes it the sometimes my dick acidentally bumps against a naked girls ass.

It often notice that girls sometimes get looser when seeing a lot of people naked.

Best example of this is the resting area. I always lay on the seats fully exposed. This time there are a couple open places next to me. People coming in take a quick look and decide to lay also naked. One day the room was almost fully filled except two places next to me. Most people naked or semi naked.
2 young girls walk in and hesitate a bit but then take of their robe exposing their beautiful young bodies. The first girl had enormous fake boobs for here small frame. Fully brown from tanningbeds. And both nippled pierced with a small ring.

The beds were really close to each other but she wasn't prude at all. She didn't hesitate to check me out and had here legs flat on the bed and a little spread which gave me a perfect view of her smooth clit.

The Second girl (also naked) had a very toned body's also an all over tint.

It was difficult not to get fully hard. I was now a good 11 inches, my cock was resting om my stomach half erect. If I would stand up it would be at half mass.

I pretended to read my book. While peeking every now and then. The girl closed her eyes and had her arms over her head. Anyone waking in could look over her amazing body.

After about half an hour the big boobed girl got up stood infront of me and asked me a question about the book. All the while fully naked. She knew I was staring at here. The facts she flashed me made me rock hard and I quickly covered up with a towel. She noticed and smiled.
I kept up the conversation while she stood there. The girl just oozed sex and she knew all the well what she was doing. She had here arms on both side and her pelvis moved towards me. She didn't care that people would walk in and out the relax area and stare at her.

I could now take a really close look at her body. First of all she was full smooth with very large pussylips. Her pussy was beautiful. Her fake tits were very nice and even sagged like natural tits. She had dark brown large nipples. The white barbell piercings really set it off.

After about 10minutes say said bye and walked away just holding a small towel in hand.
Old 07-01-2018, 04:09 PM

Default Black chick in nude spa

You don't see a lot of black chick in the sauna. It was obviously her first time in the sauna. Yet she was not prude. She walked in sans towel and just layed down. She was laying in the opposite direction two benches down so I had a perfect view on her smooth pussy and trimmed body. After a minute or so I made the remark that you normally lay on a towel. She apologised walked out and got here towel and layed back in the same position
I forgot to turn the hourglass so I got up and walked over to turn it. Meanwhile me and the girl were exchanging looks. I was now at a really nice size at hanging down and very thick. Standing up i decided to talk to here. She was friendly and continued the conversation staring at my now half erect cock.
I jumped back to my place because I was getting to hard. After about 10 min I left and sayed goodbye. Walking out just holding the towel in my hand, my large cock just slapping around while I walk.
After my shower I made my way to the foot bath. It's a square bath with a few people sitting. Most people cover up with a towel because you are sitting so close to each other. And there is really no reason to be naked. (You only get fully naked in the warm areas)

Not the black girl. She walked around the area with a small towel scrunched in her hand, her large boobs swaying. It was great seeing her move without any scruples.

Sitting down at the foothbath, She leaned over, showing off her amazing body and smooth pussylips
Old 07-01-2018, 04:14 PM

Default Jill the freak

This story is off a girl i just to see. I'll call her Jill. She wasn't my girlfriend but more of a fuckbuddy. We decided early on not to have full blown relationship. She was really busy with work and super focused on her career. The reason it worked was because she was a real nympho sexfreak. We fucked for hours and were both into some kinky shit. Early on I found out she loved to have sex in public spaces. And also loved to show off. She would wear a seethrough top and walk down a busy shoppingstreet no problem. Down the appartment she always walked around naked.
So when I invinted here to a wellness day I knew she was down. We settled on a complex about an hours drive. When we arrived it turned out it was a crazy busy day. There was all sorts of scrub, yoga and aufguss sessions talking place that day. After we waited we walked into the dressing area. It was basically a large open room with lockers on all sided. And it was packed. Men and woman of all ages and sizes where is full undress. A noticed a big majority of woman. Like a 70/30 split. This was because girls tend to go in big groups. our locker was next to a mother and daughter. I was slowly undressing trying to take a peek. The daughter was kind of shy so i could only get a glimpe of here nice perky boobs. The mother on the other hand was standing fully naked bent over looking in her bag. She had huge hanging boobs. But actually a really nice toned body. She was stretching out with her hands on her head tying her hair in a not. She noticed me checking out here body and just smiled. So i didn't look away and admired her body. She had big outer labia that were fully shaved. Because she was so close i could see everything very clear. Meanwhile Jill was putting on a show of her own next to me. Let me describe here. She was a mix between asian and african, really lightskin. Because of her regirous excercise routine her body was really toned. Six pack and all. Just last year she got her boobs done to a full double d cup. She was definitely out there. With one side of here head shaved and multiple piercings and tattoo all over her body she stood out clothed or not. She got down to her sexiest black Victoria secret set. Immediately I noticed some guys and even girls looking in her direction. Off course she continued the show first removing her bra and revealing her barbell pierced full boobs. And then slowly sliding off her string. I noticed she put in a new piercing. She had in a white ring with small pendant which popped out of her swollen clit. This got me rockhard right away. After we put our stuf away she slipped on a revealing silk black robe. We stepped into the complex and walked around a bit. It was really modern with an open layout. Perfect for watching and being watched. We stepped into the shower area. I had to focus not get exited seeing so much naked girls and woman. After the shower we dried off and instead of putting on her robe she went to the sauna area on the other of the hall with just her towel in hand. This continued the entire day. While most people do go naked in the shower and sauna Jill walked around naked the entire time. I could tell she got excited showing off her body. After a couple scrub and sauna sessions we went to the relax area. We layed our towel down on the benches and sat down fully naked. Because we were among the youngest and most attractive people people weren't shy about checking us out. After some time there was an announcement of a yoga session starting. Seems like fun we said. When we arrived the instructor said you had an option to wear clothes because off the fact that it was quite active. Off course we decided to go naked. I could tell Jill was really excited to start. When we stepped into the room Jill was the only woman to go naked. It was a room of over 30 people and everyone but Jill me and 2 other guys where wearing a shirt and shorts. We were right in the middle and because of the the small space people where really close to each other for the session. It started with just some stretching which meant we where bending forward and the people around us could see everything. I was also busy lurking at Jill. See was so comfortable being the only one fully naked. Some exercise meant you had to stretch and open your legs and I noticed she always took some extra time doing this. Meanwhile the exictment of being naked got me half erect which meant I was a full 11 inches down there. The older woman next to me couldn't take her eyes off my thick swollen cock. Which at this point hung halfway down my knees. Every yogapose it swinged and smacked against my legs. I caught her looking several times and we exchanged smiles. After 30 minutes we were done. It felt so crazy being the only ones naked. The older lady starting talking to me. She was nervous and quit exited. She asked me if I did a lot of yoga because I was so fit. All the while see was staring at my shaved cock which was throbing with excitment. I walls to the shower with her and asked if she could scrub my back. So offcourse obliged and spent much time rubbing her ass. I returned the favour. Jill was having fun of here own. The instruction (who was fully clothed) was taking here up.
Old 07-01-2018, 04:23 PM

Default Teens in sauna

This story takes place in a welness resort not far from where I live. It was the middle of summer and at noon it was already 30c. Not surprisingly the place was packed. I arrived and took a seat at the far end of the pool where I had a perfect view of all the people laying out.

I noticed two girls entering. The one girls just carried her towel and stuff in here hand while fully naked and uncovered. She was joined by a friend who wasn't quit so modest with a robe on. The girls stood for a while searching for the perfect spot. Meanwhile a lot of people were turning their head to glance a peek. They eventually made there way between the beds of sunbathing people and picked two spots right at the edge of the pool just a few meters from me. Girl nr 1 quickly drop her stuff on the bed a begin positioning the sunbed to get maximum amount of Sunrays. She bended over multiple times to position her towel on the bed. Her body was amazing. Fully tanned to a light bronze, she had massive natural boobs for her tiny frame. Flat stomach, toned arms and legs. She had really fat swollen pussy lips which were noticible because she was fully shaved. Here face looked really young I would guess 16 or 17. She had her brown hair in a ponytail. You don't see a lot of girls that age go to a naked sauna. I couldn't take my eyes of here body as for a couple of minutes she was putting on a show. As I looked around a lot of people where catching a glance at obviously the hottest girl in the place. She sure didn't mind the looks.

She loved to show off. She would walk from her seat to the pool fully naked and several times around the complex she would strut with just a towel in her hand for everyone too see. Even when people were waiting for a sauna session to start she didn't cover up.

the hottest moment was when she and her friend was showering and all of a sudden a bunch of people showed up out of nothing.

When it get a bit colder most people moved inside. There was a resting area with lounge chairs. The girls entered the room off course fully naked. The second girl became more free with her nudity as the day progressed. While most people were laying with bathrobe on the girls stretched out fully naked. Girl nr 1 with the big boobs had here legs a bit spread which gave me a perfect view of her sweet pussy. At this point i was rockhard under my robe.
She pulled her legs up several times, Most noticeably when people passed, which gave them a direct view of here pussy.
Because the beds were pretty large both girls decided to lay next to each other on one bed. You could tell they were really close. Even though a lot people were around and passing by they begin hugging and even kissing. All while being fully naked. Some people starting staring so they decided to leave. I waited a coupe of minutes and followed them to the shower. It was late by now so i was the only one with them in the shower area. The busty girl was getting soaped down by the other girls for a couple of minutes. Meanwhile I was fully hard pretending to shower After that they started kissing and rubbing each other's boobs and clit. I couldn't stand it anymore and started mastrubating. First slow but then faster. The girls noticed but just laughed and kept rubbing and kissing each other. I took only 30 seconds before I sprayed cum all over. It was an intense orgasm probably because I been getting turned on by these girls all day.
After I came in the public shower I quickly left because I was afraid of getting caught.
I felt kinda weird. I was about to leave when I remember I forget my water bottle in the sauna. So I decided to go down to find it. The hottub was empty and I decided just to go in to chill down. And what would you know a couple minutes later the rigls joined me. The one girl got right in sat really close to me, the other walked in slower and stood naked for a while talking with her friend. I didn't look away and enjoyed her sexy toned body.
She saw my looking and sayed "you're a Little naughy voyeur right!" I was stunned but also a bit excited by her cander. The girl then got in walked over to me. She leaned over to me and started tugging on my rockhard cock under water. It was so exciting I came very fast again.
Old 07-01-2018, 08:11 PM

Thanked 1,743 Times in 150 Posts

Great thread, thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to ChristerChrister For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2018, 05:10 AM

Would love to hear other stories like this from people. So don't hesitate to chime in!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goodfella87 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2018, 12:10 PM

Default Meeting my colleague in the sauna.

Another more recent story 😊

I first saw my colleague in the upstairs restaurants. She seemed really excited to see me. She kept talking for ever tho at work we never spoke more than 5 minutes.

She proposed we go downstairs. There was a scrub session starting. I never been so me and my girlfriend followed. The scrub session required no towel so there where a few people waiting totally naked although of the 10 people standing In the area most had on bathrobes.

My colleague didn't hesitate and immediate dropped off here robe Infront of me to reveal here stunning tanned body. I did a quick double take but pretended everything was normal. She was definitely not shy standing facing the other people. She had a fit body but not overly muscular. The boobs were definitely fake but looked great. A huge F cup that didn't sag.

What exited me was here body piercings I would never expect that. She didn't even have holes in here ears. Her shaved clit adored a clithood and two rings

Her body had a full over tan. I would say was a nudist because her husband was also fully shaved and really tan. Almost brown.

I loved the way she was open wit her body. After the scrub she just layed on the relax bed next to me fully naked All the while I'm raging hard under my towel.

My girlfriend took a liking to her and we talked for a long time.

The weather was really nice out. We decided to lay by the pool. My girlfriend layed next too my colleague. It was so beautiful too see them laying out naked together. I layed on my stomachI because I had a raging hard out because of the whole situation.

There was a bar about 20 m from where we were. My colleague asked if we wanted some drinks. She and here husband walked fully naked to the bar and got us drinks. When see handed me the drink she winked. It was so sexy here bending over handing me a drink. Luckely I had a towel covering me hard dick.

It was crazy how comfortable she was with here body. She never covered up and was fully naked for most of the day.
When we were waiting in line for an aufguss session she just held here towel bunched up in her one hand. Mind you.this was a really small space and I literally stood a couple inches from her. Multiple times her boob grazed me when someone moved and when we went in.

During the session she rubbed the sweat of her boobs and massaged the iced cube really slow

As the day progresses I got more comfortable and even got into the fun by walking to the bar naked.

I noticed Sheila staring at my shaved flopping cock . I have a really nice size (about 11 inches soft hanging down and really gurthy) she noticed me staring and just smiled and commented: you shave down too, it's really a trend. And pointed at my now growing dick.

This was the icebreaker and our conversations turned. I sat down and asked if she was a nudist.

She said she enjoyed being naked and went to nude beach often and even spoke about a nudist town in the south of France. The fact she spoke so open about made me excited again. But now I didn't care and didn't cover up. She smiled. She knew she was turning me on.

She whisper she enjoyed being watched.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Goodfella87 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2018, 06:30 PM

Thanked 3,264 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella87 View Post
Another more recent story 😊

I first saw my colleague in the upstairs restaurants. She seemed really excited to see me. She kept talking for ever tho at work we never spoke more than 5 minutes.

She proposed we go downstairs. There was a scrub session starting. I never been so me and my girlfriend followed. The scrub session required no towel so there where a few people waiting totally naked although of the 10 people standing In the area most had on bathrobes.

My colleague didn't hesitate and immediate dropped off here robe Infront of me to reveal here stunning tanned body. I did a quick double take but pretended everything was normal. She was definitely not shy standing facing the other people. She had a fit body but not overly muscular. The boobs were definitely fake but looked great. A huge F cup that didn't sag.

What exited me was here body piercings I would never expect that. She didn't even have holes in here ears. Her shaved clit adored a clithood and two rings

Her body had a full over tan. I would say was a nudist because her husband was also fully shaved and really tan. Almost brown.

I loved the way she was open wit her body. After the scrub she just layed on the relax bed next to me fully naked All the while I'm raging hard under my towel.

My girlfriend took a liking to her and we talked for a long time.

The weather was really nice out. We decided to lay by the pool. My girlfriend layed next too my colleague. It was so beautiful too see them laying out naked together. I layed on my stomachI because I had a raging hard out because of the whole situation.

There was a bar about 20 m from where we were. My colleague asked if we wanted some drinks. She and here husband walked fully naked to the bar and got us drinks. When see handed me the drink she winked. It was so sexy here bending over handing me a drink. Luckely I had a towel covering me hard dick.

It was crazy how comfortable she was with here body. She never covered up and was fully naked for most of the day.
When we were waiting in line for an aufguss session she just held here towel bunched up in her one hand. Mind you.this was a really small space and I literally stood a couple inches from her. Multiple times her boob grazed me when someone moved and when we went in.

During the session she rubbed the sweat of her boobs and massaged the iced cube really slow

As the day progresses I got more comfortable and even got into the fun by walking to the bar naked.

I noticed Sheila staring at my shaved flopping cock . I have a really nice size (about 11 inches soft hanging down and really gurthy) she noticed me staring and just smiled and commented: you shave down too, it's really a trend. And pointed at my now growing dick.

This was the icebreaker and our conversations turned. I sat down and asked if she was a nudist.

She said she enjoyed being naked and went to nude beach often and even spoke about a nudist town in the south of France. The fact she spoke so open about made me excited again. But now I didn't care and didn't cover up. She smiled. She knew she was turning me on.

She whisper she enjoyed being watched.

before you make assinine statements about your penis size maybe you should read this site xxx.ahcafr.com/average-penis-size/ and you will find impossible an 11 inch soft penis and i doubt yours is 11 inches hard
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to badrus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2018, 04:58 AM

My bad, think I converter it wrong. It's more like 20cm. Whatever many inches that is..
Old 07-03-2018, 05:23 AM

Another fantasy post - " half erect which meant I was a full 11 inches down there." & "about 11 inches soft hanging down". Probably best in the Fiction thread!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to thedrainman For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2