or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2012, 11:39 PM

Default What happened next day ?

So what happened next ?
The Following User Says Thank You to careforyou For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2014, 01:07 AM

For those of you that may still read this , I have received 2 blowjobs from her while at work. The first one happend in the morning before work started , I go to the gym in the morning and I change when I get to work ( I'm always the first one there and she is normally the second ) so I'm changing in the back office and she walks in when I'm standing there in my boxers. From what went on in the past I just smiled and said good morning , and she came up to me and pulled my boxers down and bent over and put my rapidly hardening cock into her mouth and started sucking me off. She took all of my cock right down to my balls and after about five minutes I could not take it any longer and came in her mouth , she swallowed it all with out a thought or a gag. She stood up smiled and said good morning and left the office.
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to misterkrazy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2014, 12:42 PM

Thanked 1,567 Times in 257 Posts

Great reads. Any pics of your mature sl*t?
The Following User Says Thank You to geordiekev For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2014, 03:35 PM

Default Wait until she gets terminated

Been there and done that but of the 4 of us named in the suexual harassment suit, none of us had sex with her. She was terminated because we didn't need her. There were some inappropriate thngs that happened, comments made, and stories told but she was never approached or asked out by anyone. When it came down to it, it was cheaper for the company to pay her $25,000.00 than it would have been to defend us. Be careful, a sifff cock has no conscience, once the suit is filed, you are guilty until you prove yourself innocent.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ABFJV For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2014, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiekev View Post
Great reads. Any pics of your mature sl*t?
She would never let me take a picture of her giving me a handjob or a blowjob , but I managed to get her to send me a picture from her phone. Tell me what you think and then I will tell you about the second blowjob
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0656.JPG  
Old 01-03-2014, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABFJV View Post
Been there and done that but of the 4 of us named in the suexual harassment suit, none of us had sex with her. She was terminated because we didn't need her. There were some inappropriate thngs that happened, comments made, and stories told but she was never approached or asked out by anyone. When it came down to it, it was cheaper for the company to pay her $25,000.00 than it would have been to defend us. Be careful, a sifff cock has no conscience, once the suit is filed, you are guilty until you prove yourself innocent.
was going to wait to write this part of it until after the second blowjob story but since you bring it up , about 5 months ago she had to quit ( not because of our messing around ) she had some family things that were more important then her job so she is retired now. I still talk to her on the phone and she does not live to far away from me , but we have not got together since she has left , only talk on the phone. So sad to say no more messing around at work , but also no more chance of getting caught.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to misterkrazy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2014, 05:35 PM

I want to hear the story, now that I have an image to put with it! I've enjoyed reading this thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to gregf169 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2014, 06:02 PM

Default Second blowjob

Ok now for the story of the second blowjob

I told her the day before "Make sure you get to work a little early tomorrow." with a wink and a smile. She smiled big and said ok. So the next morning I got to work about 7am so I can get all my paperwork done before she get there and we have a little more time. I hear the back door open at around 7:15 and my heart starts to race and my cock starts to swell in my pants. I don't turn around in my chair I just wait for her to walk in to the office , she took a little longer to get to the office then should have , making my wait even longer. Then I heard her foot steps getting closer , when i could tell she close I said " Good morning " , she wrapped her arms around me from behind and her big 38DD's press up against my neck and they are bare , she leans down and sucks on my ear lobe and whispers in my ear " Its going to be a good morning " she spins my desk chair around and i see she has her top unbuttoned and her breasts are pulled out of her bra with her bra under them ( must be what took her a little longer ). I leaned forward and put my face in them and grabbed them with both hands, I sucked each nipple into my mouth one at a time going back and forth and back again. A low moan escaped her lips, then she push me back in the chair and reached for my crotch and squeezed my now rock hard cock thru my pants. She unzipped and unbuttoned them and pulled them and my boxers down, then dropped to her knees in front of me. She slowly stroked my cock with a hungry look in her eye she licked the tip of it and swirled her tongue around the head, I almost lost it right then, but I wanted this to last. She was teasing the tip of my cock it was driving me wild , then she took half of it in to her mouth ( I am about 7.5 - 8 inchs ) stroking her had up and down the base as she took the top half in and out of her mouth , lips closed tight around it. It was all I could do not to cum , I grabbed the back of her head and laced my fingers in her hair and started forcing her deeper on my cock. This was fine with her as she took her hand away and let me push her head down until her chin rested on my balls and I held her there for a few moments , she was still not gagging or choking , the head of my cock in her throat , then i felt her work her throat and tongue almost massaging my cock , it was great. Then I let up and pulled her head up until just the tip was in and then right back down to my balls. I guided her head up and down on my cock, from tip to balls on each stroke. She had her tits in her hands pinching her nipples , I couldn't hold it in anymore and said " OHHH Fuck I'm going to CUM! " , she didn't miss a stroke or try to pull back , I pulled her head down and held it there , my cock in her throat I started cumming , I don't know how much I came but she swallowed every drop. She let my cock slide out of her mouth and said " Mmmm Tasty " I told her that was the best blowjob I think I ever got.

I told her I wanted to return the favor and eat her out but sadly she had some family issues at home that she had to take care of and had to quit. But I am hoping I still might get to because I got the picture from her AFTER she quit so there is still hope

I hope you all enjoyed my story, thanks for reading .
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to misterkrazy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2014, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elske View Post
Although sexual harassment in the workplace is a hot item - I'm not sure this would be classified as such if the two participants get a kick out of it.
I guess this is the fine line which should be carefully treaded. However, if both find it fun and fine - then no harm done.
I guess misterkrazy - you really need to be careful here and use 'the force' to carefully judge if she is reciprocating or is forced to play along against her will due to the employer-employed relationship.
From my experience, working at a Navy Base, as a civilian and being on the EEOC committee, my understanding is that if the 'victim' is not offended, or doesn't say anything about the 'harassment, then no crime has been committed. Of the 'victim' does not like the 'attention' and says so, then it is another matter. If you go on and further harass the victim again, then a Federal crime has been committed. I saw two cases. One at the base and another at a retail operation where I worked part time. On base the authorities go to the manager of the offender and he is obligated to resolve the issue, or BOTH parties (offender and manager) are fired, losing everything they have built up as a career. These are civilian employees. They take it VERY seriously.

At the retail shop, the victim complained to her immediate manager, who laughed and did nothing. The offender was the stores assistant store manager. The victim told me about this issue and I called the Feds and they told me that the manager and offender won't be laughing when they are arrested and taken out of the store in cuffs. And face at least 2 years in Federal prison. Unfortunately, she transferred rather than filing charges. At the same time, in the area, another store manager who had a history of harassment, went to prison for 27 years. They do take this seriously... Just something to keep in mind.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dr_pepper1942 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2014, 03:26 PM

Thanked 3,816 Times in 457 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterkrazy View Post
She would never let me take a picture of her giving me a handjob or a blowjob , but I managed to get her to send me a picture from her phone. Tell me what you think and then I will tell you about the second blowjob
why did you photoshop here tattoo of :P

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following User Says Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:

Tags
boss, work

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s