Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2019, 01:41 PM

Thanked 25,627 Times in 2,731 Posts
Default Wife came home.....

Last night the wife went over to our friends house, who are from our, "Swing Group" who are very local to us..... She said it was going to be a sex gettogether with the couple and her... I was not invited because th couple had something special in mind they wanted to do/try.... no problem.... they are from our "swing Group" and not like we all haven't been together before.

It ended up being a female cuckold session for his wife.

They tied his wife to the bed spread eagle, and then my wife and him had sex all over the house with in ear shot of her. Sometimes they would have sex on top of her on the bed.

My wife told it like this::::;;……… after tying his wife up, my wife and her husband began to caress her and kiss her... my wife used a dildo on her gently to turn her on, while her husband had his cock in her mouth.. it was all to tease her and arouse her...
Next he bent my wife over the edge of the bed and started doogie fucking her so the bed would move to the thrusts while while my wife was talking dirty to the effect that, "your husband is fucking me in front of you"... and hes saying the same sort, that hes fucking another women.... all to cuck his wife...
It went further, as they moved around the house with in ear shot moaning and fucking, and yelling to his tied wife how good hes getting fucked..... And the tied wife is yelling back for my wife to, " fuck him good".....
When ever he shot his load it went like this:.... My wife took his BJ mouth load and walked it over to the tied wife and shotgunned it into her mouth... telling her , "that what your husband just gave me."... And when my wife took his pussy load, she'd straddle the tied wifes face and drip it onto her, telling her something to the same effect.
They were very graphic dirty talking out of sight while fucking each other so the tied wife could hear it all. …. At one point, my wife layed on top of his wife, and he got up between both their legs fucking my wife.... talk about feeling the motion of the ocean!!!!… when he put his sperm load in my wife, she stood up and let his hot cum drip out onto her body....
This all went on for 2 hrs. ,,, according to them it was VERY erotic and cucky to his wife.
My wife even went thru her lingerie drawer in front of her and put on his favorite outfit lingerie so he could fuck my wife in his wifes cloths.

When the wife came home, this is what she told me... I'm probably telling it badly, but she said it was a really good time cucking his wife...…..

She was in the mod of it all, so when she did come home, she started cucking me... showing and telling me how he fucked her, and showing me her wet panties , like a wife coming home from a date to hubby...she took off her silky panties with his cum on them, and jerked me off with them....

Just something different.....

Old 10-03-2019, 01:55 AM

Default To Hubby,

Honeybuns,

If your checking the thread today while on your hunting trip..... you should know you'll be coming home to your married used wife tomorrow.....I spent the day w J & A "select friends" and you know what they like to do to me!!
I was a naugty sl*t all day for them.....
Old 10-04-2019, 09:39 PM

Default Yes..

Yes honey,, I checked it as you told me to before I left.....

Please greet me at the door w a cocktail,when I get home, wearing a sl*t skirt & shelf bra & heels..... drop to your knees and give me a welcoming BJ,,, and I will forgive you...…

Then I will fuck your used pussy my friends enjoyed when I was gone while you tell me all about it.
Old 10-13-2019, 04:21 AM

Default Swing Club Visit

We went to a local swing club with 2 couples from our "swing" group... we've all been there before.... so we were 3 couples together at the club... Back to Schoolgirl theme night...…
Dancing, buffet, checking out the crowd..... then we took over one of the back private rooms and left the door open for all to see us all fucking each other on the big bed... Generally, a lot a DPs for the girls... the other patrons were enjoying it all... the other rooms were pretty busy too w other couples taking advantage ….looked like a full house crowd tonight.

Anyone else ever go to a local swing club???
Old 10-13-2019, 08:48 PM

Default Swing club 2

We met a couple and invited them into the room for some touchy feely fun with our group.... She was build pretty good.. like RELLY GOOD!!! wow good!!!!…..
She got into some lezzy fest stuff w our wives, and she took her turn sucking everyones cock... her husband was liking what he was seeing her do... our wives were taking turns sucking his cock to get him really hard, and then his wife got on top of him riding, while sucking our group guys cocks.. the wives were sucking her tits.. everyone was having good fun.

Folks outside the door and peep window were getting a good show.
Old 10-13-2019, 11:06 PM

Sounds like you guys had some fun at the club.... Very nice to see someone else naked and having sex in the same room.

Were you able to play with the couple? Sex?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2019, 10:05 PM

Default welee

Yes we all played w the couple... remember there were our 3 couples and the invited couple. Have you ever been to a swing club?...the private rooms are a hallway of little rms that folks can use and play... open or close the door, what ever privacy or lack of is up to the players...but no one in the hallway can enter the room unless invited...door open means look only... all the other rooms were pretty busy too...a lot of moaning and groaning being heard.
Old 10-22-2019, 01:59 AM

Default Hubbys away, time to play

Mrs. here,

Hubby went on a business trip Sunday morning to Philadelphia.. He took along my girlfriend/his"select" friend.. "S" .. I called her to see if she wanted to go along w him and she was good to go.. I've been to Philly a few times so I didn't want to go... "S" is 5'3", 115#? 35yo brunette.. very cute type... She hasen't traveled w hubby for about a yr. So i'm glad hubby will have a sexual partner for the trip... Aren't I a good wifey!!??!!..lol

So I called 3 of my "select" friends to see if they cal spend the afternoon with me.. remember, my male "select" friends are married, and Sunday afternoons are often the only days theycan maybe get away w/o their wives knowing... unless they call in sick at work during the week.

So I didn't tell each of then that the others were coming over too. I was in the mood, (still am) to be the object of their orgy desires... I greeted them at the door dressed in my Rebel Bikini and red high heels.. When they were all there, I served cocktails and told them I wanted to be their Southern sl*t... They know what I like ,,and I know what they like,, so I strutted around the den on the hardwood floors w my high heels clunking away as I lap danced each of them feeling their hard cocks thru my silky rayon bikini bottoms... they liked the feeling of the silky rayon material rubbing their cocks to hardness... I stood in front of one guy , bent over straight legged and sucked his cock to hardness exposing my bikini bottoms to the other 2 sitting on the couch... then one of then came over and was caressing my butt and reaching under to my pussy making me hornier then I already was.... I stopped and refilled their cocktails strutting again to the kitchen in high heels noise.... then went to the guest room and they followed...

Once in the quest room, I was on my knees with them standing around me as I sucked their cocks and enjoying knowing I was making them pre-cum....I told them that I wanted to be their Southern sl*t and to treat me to their cocks and cum.... with that a guy bent me over the bed with my heels on the floor and he pulled my bikini panties to the side and slide into my pussy thrusting me against the bed.. then the other 2 took turns doing the same...no one came because they know I lke a few oral orgasms before they start shooting their sperm into my holes....I then layed back on the bed and let them suck my pussy still pulling my panties to the side giving me 2 nice moaning orgasms.... I then got on top of one guy and face sit him as he sucked my pussy, while sucking another cock, and the 3 rd guy was caressing my tits...it felt soooooo good to have all 3 guys doing something to my body which ended in a massive orgasm causing me to shake and tremble falling onto the bed.. WOW it was a good one. The guy I was sucking his cock came as I was having the orgasm.. it was erotic...

The forplay is always important to us all.... then they started sticking their cocks into my holes and I was enjoying that feeling too... My bikini was still on and they liked fucking me in it, calling me their southern sl*t!!..they were spitroasting me pulling my hair and shoving their cocks into me. I got on top of one guy and the other 2 moved in and I was airtight taking their cocks in my pussy , ass, & mouth making me moan and quiver feeling their hardness moving inside of my body.. I love 3 at once... I think its mental knowing that 3 guys are using me for sex at once... the mental picture of myself is stimulating.... they all exploded in my holes filling me with their sperm.,, feeling that warm rush of sperm being injected into me cuses me to orgasm wildly... I sat up on the bed and dribbled my mouth sperm onto my bikini top over my nipples, which got them excited to see... then I got on my knees and pulled my bikini panties to the side and showed them, and told them, "look what you guys did to me".>>>>>>."don't stop!!"...lol …. they took off my bikini, but left my red high heels on, and they took turns playing with my body for both of our desires.... this was a good session as seems everyone was really horny and it became non-stop fucking and sucking...having 3 guys there, there was always 1 or 2 that were ready to fuck between recharging, and I enjoyed getting a constant DP of their cocks sliding into my body somewhere.... I was dirty talking them telling them how it feels, and begging for their sperm.....
The finale for the afternoon was they blindfolded me and tied me to the bed, and I told them to do what ever they wanted to me.. (they know the limits).. with that I couldn't see whos cock was fucking my pussy and in my mouth..they kept moving around me taking turns in my holes and injecting their warm sperm everywhere... when they were done, I was still tied and blindfolded, feeling their sperm running out of my pussy and mouth... they said I looked like a southern sl*t now!!...lol...…… then they started again, still tied to the bed, and refilled my holes and pulling my hair, and hard fucking me like a sl*t...…...NOW when they were done, I really felt cum full everywhere...they told me to spread my legs and THEY wanted to just sit and have ccktails and LOOK at me tied and blindfolded and all their cum running out of me....so there I was naked w red high heels, tied to the bed and blindfolded after 3 guys just used me and fucked me like a southern sl*t I am, and their sperm all over my body and running out of my holes as they sat and enjoyed the view of their work!!>>>I felt soooo dirty & vulnerable and sl*tty..... I liked it!!!.....
I gave them each an intimate shower washing them, and caressing their soapy bodies, as they did mine, and they went home...HAPPY...……….. I had quite the clean up to do.. there was sperm on the floor, and the sheets and my bikini were soaked w their sperm....I was so exhausted, that after the clean up I just collasped in my bed and slept thru the night.
Hubby called and asked what I was doing & say good night.. I didn't tell him about the session... I told him to check OCC and that will tell him what I was doing...LOL... so when you read this, he will be too....
I wonder how he and "S" did at their hotel downtown.?? I 'm sure she fucked his brains out. I've seen her in action w hubby, and she is very sensual and loves getting fucked.

Well, hubby will be back Wed, nite, so I am trying to set up another session for tues nite?.. what I don't know, but I think it will involve a girlfriend of mine in the mix.
Attached Thumbnails
20190223_211354.jpg  

Last edited by GRITS; 10-22-2019 at 02:12 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2019, 04:27 PM

Default bACK FROM TRIP...

Mr. grits here,,

Got back from my trip w/ my "select" friend "S", to find the wife had a goodtime while I was gone......appearantly tues night she also had a lezzy fest w/ 2 other girlfriends, and they invited one of her male "select" friends to join them..FFFM….. I quess he was the token cock in the room??...lol
When I arrived home, one of her girlfriends was still there...

Well, make no mind to me, its all normal...… I had a great time w "S" on the trip... in between work, she was the sexy senual soft babe that fucked my brains out every day and night. She liked the big windows at the downtown hotel and gave quite a show... she told me that when I was out at work during the day, she left the curtains open and let the office bld across the street get a full view of her walking around and getting ready to go out to see the city sites....She said she would stand naked infromt of the window and look out for the view fully naked...she saw a lot of guys in the office bld at their windows looking and some waving to her....lol... She is hot looking, 5'3", 115, 34C brunette...a well proportioned soft body type...
Well, it another business to the end, and my wife and I both enjoyed our time apart....

If you want gory details, just ask... I will respond.

Last edited by GRITS; 10-24-2019 at 04:32 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2019, 06:34 PM

Default Sat Nite KEY PARTY

We went to a Key Party last night.... First it was a basic couples social party w cocktails and food.... upon arrival the husbands put their car keys in a bowel for later use....after drinks and social times for a couple of hours, it time to pick a key!!!

Everyone watches, as the wives reach into the bowel w/o looking and pick a key of the husband she will go home with till 7am...…. so everyone knows whos going home w whom...
I got picked by "B".. 40 yo 5'4" blonde w smooth tight body.. nice pick!!!...…… The wife picked "K"s keys... nice guy 6' jogger type.. as soon as you pick your key that couple leaves for that wifes house...… then husbands are supposed to leave that home by 7am, and go home to their own...

Exception was 2 couples had kids at home, so they went to a hotel w those wives, and drove them home in the morning... most found in-laws to take the kids for the night.-- there were 10 couples at the party.----->>> These are NOT "select friends, or "swing group" friends.. it was an arranged Key Party by reg friends of ours, who we found out to our surprise,had their own little swing group of friends...who knew????

So I got to go home w "B" for a night of fun sex. I've never been w "B" before so this was a new experience for both of us.. She was nice and well spoken, and a nice body in cloths?. I still haven't seen her naked.??… when we got to her house, she got sensual and kissing, and then we started stripping, and she had a GREAT body w/o cloths!!! WOW!!!.. 34Ds--on a thin small body w a cute little ass........ she led me into the bedroom and we caressed each other for a while kissing, and then went into the main course of sexcapades!!… she was hot!!.. she sucked and fucked, and wanted everything I could offer her... she liked lite BDSM, and cum in every hole In every position..>>.. several times last night over and over and over & she wanted me bareback........we got to bed at 3am and woke at 6am, and she wanted one more round before I left and her husband got back....I left her cum full dripping from all holes for her husband to see. She said she wanted him to see her used by me.

I left and went home to see how the wife did w "K", who is someone she'd never been with either..... I walked in and found her in the kitchen only wearing spiky high heels and her hair disheveled standing at the sink...appearantly she made him breakfast and was cleaning up the table. (hay!! I didn't get breakfast?..lol)……. I walked up to her and asked how it went?..and reached down to feel her pussy... appearantly she wanted bareback too!!!!!.... she told me she had a great time, and "K" was into everything she wanted, and she gave him everything he wanted... I asked WHAT did he want??….she said he wanted to role play "little school girl".. she wore an outfit for him and it went from there for a while w some schoolgirl BDSM & spanking, until the schoolgirl outfit came off and they just continued to suck and fuck all night.. they never went to sleep she said!!??!!…. she said he was a heavy cummer and he never ran out of cum for her... "he injected me numerous times" , "" we took an intimate shower this morning together around 3am because I had cum all over me.., and then went back into the bedroom and he kept fucking & cumming in me till an hour ago.""

Then I took the wife by the hand and we went to the bedroom together, our bedroom, not the guest room, and it looked like there was a sex orgy there.!!..lol....I stripped, and we had a morning after the party fuck!!.. when I slid into her pussy, my cock pushed out a lot of somebodys cum!!..lol...… "wow honey, you are really cum full and slippery" I told her... she smiled and told me to give her more while cuck talking me as to the sexy details of her night. I gave her my load, and we collasped on the bed exhausted.... that's when we pillow talked about my night in details, then fell asleep till 2pm Sunday afternoon today.....

If you want to hear about her night , just request from her, here.

Last edited by GRITS; 11-03-2019 at 06:41 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s