Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2022, 07:18 PM

Thanked 75,156 Times in 2,623 Posts
Default Czech My Tits

Came across this during my trawl for stuff for this site, and surprised it isn't already on here. It's from the Czech Republic and is a game show called "Czech My Tits", where a chap goes about the street offering money to girls if they are prepared to bare their breasts (who knows, possibly more) to the camera. This first video is entitled "Behind a Tree." Why? It's just the title it came with, and probably the place where the girl uses to shelter from the prying eyes of the public while she bares her breasts for cash. Well, there is a cost of living crisis...
Attached Thumbnails
Czech My Tits (Tree) (1).jpg   Czech My Tits (Tree) (2).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Czech My Tits - Behind a Tree_mpeg2video.mpg (10.66 MB, 857 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 11-23-2022, 11:41 AM

Default Monica Big Nips

The next video from Czech My Tits involves a girl called Monica, who is offered $500 Czech crowns to expose her breasts to the camera for 5 seconds. The video was titled Big Nips originally, mainly because the presenter comments on how cold weather expands Monica's nipples. Well, that's one way to title a video, I suppose...
Attached Thumbnails
Czech My Tits - Monica Big Nips (1).jpg   Czech My Tits - Monica Big Nips (2).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Czech My Tits - Monica Big Nips_mpeg2video.mpg (19.08 MB, 823 views)
Streaming Videos
Czech My Tits - Monica

0m:51s

Old 11-25-2022, 07:11 AM

Default National Theatre Actress - Crazy Beautiful

This time the game show hangs outside the National Theatre in Prague hoping to catch a amateur actress who may be up for the Flash Dare challenge. I don't know if our roving reporter found one, but this girl is certainly somewhat embarrassed and shy about baring her breasts for the camera - so much so she asks if they can find somewhere less public! Still, she does go through with it (otherwise there would be no point in this video), but her embarrassment is plain to see. By the way, this video was originally titled Crazy Beautiful, which is why I have added it on the end of my own title of this.

(Note: I did attempt to upload this last night, but it took 35 mins before I gave up. Today it's taken 5 mins for a 1 min video. Whether it's the OCC site or my internet playing up, I can only hope it improves by this afternoon, as I've a lot of videos I wanted to upload before Xmas. Fingers crossed!)
Attached Thumbnails
Czech My Tits - Actress (1).jpg   Czech My Tits - Actress (2).jpg  

Czech My Tits - Actress (3).jpg   Czech My Tits - Actress (4).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Czech My Tits - Actress Crazy Beautiful_mpeg2video.mpg (23.28 MB, 573 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 11-28-2022, 05:42 PM

Default Cute Czech Susan

As the host to this game show challenges the audience to find anyone with nicer tits than Czech girls, he finds another girl up for the flash dare game show challenge. This one is called Susan, and it looks as if she had a pal that had already dared to bare for money, as he asks Susan if she would like to earn money like her friend. You don't see the friend (possibly she's on another of my videos somewhere), but Susan is full of giggles and up for a bare dare. And as you know, if they are on a video on here, then they go through with the challenge, and Susan keeps her end of the bargain up. Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Czech My Tits - Cute Czech Susan (1).jpg   Czech My Tits - Cute Czech Susan (2).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Czech My Tits - Cute Czech Susan_mpeg2video.mpg (22.59 MB, 429 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 11-29-2022, 07:02 PM

Default Czech My Tits - Double the Fun

I've left the original title for this video, as this time our roving reporter in the Czech Republic spots three girls in a town centre and decides to try his luck. All are somewhat apprehensive, and one is too bashful to do so, but he is able to persuade her reluctant pals to take up the challenge. Even then, one is too shy to bare her breasts for the 5 second limit, but it does her no good as it is all captured on camera for the show, and where people's recorders can just press the pause button to get a proper glimpse. Oh, the shame! Mind you, I'm sure the money cushioned some of the embarrassment these girls felt - after their friends had seen this, of course!
Attached Thumbnails
Czech My Tits - Double the Fun (2).jpg   Czech My Tits - Double the Fun (3).jpg  

Czech My Tits - Double the Fun (4).jpg   Czech My Tits - Double the Fun (5).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Czech My Tits - Double the Fun_mpeg2video.mpg (14.18 MB, 729 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 12-01-2022, 06:22 PM

Default Reluctant Girlfriend

Today's video sees our roving reporter wander the shopping precincts and targets one chap with his girlfriend. He tells him "We've got a perfect job for your girlfriend, but I've got to get your permission first." Interestingly he asks him and not her, and she's not particularly keen to take up the challenge. "What about all these people?" she asks. But her man points to a private alleyway and it seems his word is final, as next they are in the alleyway ready for her challenge. She knocks the time down to 3 seconds instead of 5, but she still has to go through with it, much to her embarrassment.
Attached Thumbnails
Czech my Tits - Reluctant gf (1).jpg   Czech my Tits - Reluctant gf (2).jpg  

Czech my Tits - Reluctant gf (3).jpg   Czech my Tits - Reluctant gf (4).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Czech My Tits - Reluuctant gf_mpeg2video.mpg (14.30 MB, 622 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 12-03-2022, 06:04 PM

Default Czech My Tits - Blonde in Park

This time the gameshow reporter targets the park and finds a blonde sitting on the grass with (presumably) her man. Despite her apprehension at being offered money to bare her breasts to the camera, she obviously realized that due to the 'economic crisis' money is tight, and it's better to take the money while it's on offer and to buggery with the recognition you'll get later!
Attached Thumbnails
Czech my Tits - Park Blonde (1).jpg   Czech my Tits - Park Blonde (2).jpg  

Czech my Tits - Park Blonde (3).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Czech My Tits - Blonde in Park_mpeg2video.mpg (14.39 MB, 440 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 12-04-2022, 06:33 PM

Default Czech My Tits - Bench Honey

This video was originally titled "Hot Honey", but our roving reporter for the Czech Game Show catches this girl while she's sat innocuously on a bench in the park. She is naturally disconcerted at being offered money to flash her boobs to a TV camera, but like all the others in these hard times she realizes bucks weigh heavier than blushes and she's soon baring her charms to the camera.
Attached Thumbnails
Czech my Tits - Bench Honey (1).jpg   Czech my Tits - Bench Honey (2).jpg  

Czech my Tits - Bench Honey (3).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Czech My Tits - Bench Honey_mpeg2video.mpg (6.52 MB, 461 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 12-05-2022, 04:42 PM

Thanked 5,129 Times in 141 Posts

these are great thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to spruce0606 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2022, 05:31 PM

Default Czech My Tits - Micayla

Quote:
Originally Posted by spruce0606 View Post
these are great thanks!
Glad you like them. I still have another ten of them in my folder, and here is today's offering. This time the roving gameshow comes across dyed redhead Micayla in the street, complete with unflattering flat cap. However, the attention is more on her tits (the clue is in the title, obviously) and after a few nervous giggles she is more than up to the challenge to part with her modesty for cash. The way things are going at the moment, this could be a great idea for a gameshow over here - and all in the public interest, of course...
Attached Thumbnails
Czech My Tits - Micayla (1).jpg   Czech My Tits - Micayla (2).jpg  

Czech My Tits - Micayla (3).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Czech My Tits - Micayla (Cap)_mpeg2video.mpg (14.36 MB, 256 views)
Streaming Videos
Czech My Tits - Micayla

1m:01s

Tags
czech, czech my tits, flash dare, game show, tv show

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Curvy Floppy Girlfriend

5m:37s

04-18-2016
shared granny1

1m:44s

03-21-2017