Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2010, 02:03 PM

Thanked 30,610 Times in 4,234 Posts

Woman accused of walking naked in Belmont, again

Quote:
A homeless woman was arrested for allegedly running down the street in the nude.

The 51-year-old naked woman was spotted by another woman in Belmont, according to an arrest warrant affidavit.

“Crystal Johnson was running around the 100 block of Franklin Street naked, screaming and cursing,” Belmont Police officer F.C. Bollinger Jr. wrote in the report.
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2010, 02:04 PM

Bare breasts event runs today in Guelph

Quote:
Ladies’ breasts and naked man-chests: that’s what you’ll see if you swing by the Top Freedom Day of Pride in Guelph today from 3 to 10 p.m.

It’s an event that encourages everyone — but women especially — to go top-free in public. More than 200 people have signed up for the event on Facebook.

Organizers Andrea Crinklaw and Lindsay Webb, both students at the University of Guelph, were sick of getting stared at when they took off their bikini tops to swim in the river.
Attached Thumbnails
0f0097924fc497c224dfd6f4c90a.jpeg  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2010, 02:06 PM

Malta Streaker shocks morning motorists

Quote:
An Italian woman shocked morning drivers outside the Sta Venera tunnels yesterday when she stripped naked in the middle of the road.

Walking slowly on the dotted white line and seemingly in a daze, the 25-year-old woman surprised drivers coming out of the tunnel in the direction of the University at about 8.30 a.m.

Although the police could not officially give any details, sources said she was not in full control of her senses.

The woman, holidaying in Malta, was wearing a short denim skirt and purple top which she took off along with her shoes as flabbergasted drivers looked on. She started undressing until she was in her bra and a pair of pants.

A police officer who was on his way to work pulled over and intervened. As soon as she saw him, she removed her underwear and ran off.
Girl who stripped naked was not under influence of drugs or alcohol, tests find

Quote:
Her parents arrived on the island yesterday to be with their daughter, who came to Malta last week to learn English with a childhood friend.

Sources said the young woman was under stress, having recently lost her job and had not slept for about three days. She started acting “strangely” in class on Tuesday morning.
Video here:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT8wIXl2JqY
Attached Thumbnails
t_440x0_32[17].JPG  

Last edited by KarlMalone; 09-09-2010 at 02:18 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2010, 02:09 PM

Hiker found nude injured after fall

Quote:
A 33-year-old Reno woman found nude and severely battered on a Hidden Valley Street on July 31 was injured following a severe fall while hiking in the hills above Hidden Valley Park, authorities said Tuesday.

They recently learned that she had worn inappropriate clothing while hiking and fell on sharp-edged rocks, Washoe County Deputy Sheriff Deputy Armando Avina said. He described her clothes as short and tight, similar to those that might be worn while going out dancing. Witnesses also had reported seeing the woman dressed in this manner, which stuck out as inappropriate for hiking in the area.

Because of her injuries, she had been unable to speak with detectives until recently. No crime occurred. Authorities said the woman still is recovering in the hospital.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2010, 02:43 PM

Thanked 1,490 Times in 220 Posts

heh. "Weiner"
The Following User Says Thank You to BaconBot For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2010, 12:43 PM

Lady Godiva arrested after stealing cab

Quote:
A naked woman took a Louisiana cab on a joyride this week, police said.

A cab driver picked up 29-year-old Jennifer Gille from a Covington, Louisiana, motel Sunday night and was instructed to take her to a local address.

But when the driver arrived at the address, the woman "refused to get out of the cab," police said in a statement.

"To further complicate matters, the female began acting crazy and took off her clothing, demanding the cab driver take her to Michigan," the statement said.
Attached Images

Last edited by KarlMalone; 09-16-2010 at 12:48 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2010, 12:45 PM

Nude woman poses problem for police

Quote:
When police arrested Jennifer Rush on Saturday afternoon as she walked along the beach wearing only a ragged wet T-shirt, it wasn’t their first run-in with the apparently drunk and nearly naked woman.

This year alone, police have arrested 23-year-old Rush for “exposing her breasts and rear end” to bowling alley patrons, boarding a charter bus loaded with BP contract workers and “exposing her breasts,” and “exposing her vaginal area to several bystanders … including a child” as she lay on a bench in front of a bar, according to police reports.

Local law enforcement agencies have generated nearly 50 reports on their dealings with Rush, which have resulted in more than a dozen convictions for charges — all misdemeanors — ranging from disorderly intoxication and disorderly conduct to public nudity and indecent exposure.
Attached Images

Old 09-16-2010, 03:30 PM

Thanked 21,505 Times in 1,566 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlMalone View Post
my kind of woman!
Old 09-18-2010, 02:28 PM

Emily Yoffe is a journalist for Slate.com. Her beat is to do odd assignments - she works as a zookeeper for a day, she investigates people that use metal detectors on beaches. In the past she posed as a nude model for a day to see what it was like. Her recent column has her going to a nude beach.

Quote:
After the meal, I walked to my car, gathered up my clothes, and as I put my T- shirt over my head, I blessed the day the Gap was founded. I have to admit, though, a little part of me would have liked to drive away naked. I wouldn't even have minded getting pulled over, if only for the chance to see the look on the trooper's face when I said, "Hello, officer."
No pics unfortunately. But she is a bit MILFY IMO.
Attached Thumbnails
EmilyNoGreen.jpg  
Old 09-18-2010, 02:49 PM

Some embarrassing naked "Truth or Dare" stories from an NPR contributor

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=128794259

Quote:
Just as we dashed to the corner in all of our naked glory, Bowzer came charging toward us from across the street with what looked like full intent to kill. Bobbi and I froze like antelope on the Serengeti, then took hasty refuge in the nearest thing we could find: the rooftop of a neighbor's station wagon. There we cried and screamed for help, hugging each other like twins in the womb, while Bowzer leapt like the flames of hell at the sides of the car. Even while engulfed in sheer terror, I remember thinking, "Is it better to get eaten alive by Bowzer or have my grandfather find me naked on top of the neighbor's station wagon?"

Bowzer hopped around like a hyperactive serial killer for what seemed like hours, and then we heard sirens. The neighbors came, my grandmother came, the girls who dared us came. The cops somehow managed to restrain Bowzer, then hauled us off the roof of the station wagon and presented us naked to my grandmother in front of the entire neighborhood.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:

Tags
naked in the news, news

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s