Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2024, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongster View Post
I have this on-line friend. We live more than 250km apart, so we hardly visit each other. Last time was 3 years ago.
But we chat at least once a week. And we've been showing each other pics of our wife for over a year now. Topless, nude close-up, having sex. All of it. And our wifes don't know about it.
But I've also showed him pics of my wife fucking other men. And he told me that he had wanked himself off over them regulary.

Two months they came to visit us.
Pretty low key because it was just nice, chatty, friendly, fun and decent.
But sitting across his wife knowing how she looks underneath those clothes. And that he checked out my wife knowing how she looks naked and looks when she's riding another bloke was a massive thrill (for both of us)
we would like to hear more details
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to multitekvolume For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2024, 01:46 PM

We have been together with my wife for 18 years and married for 14 years. We have a stable, healthy, and loving relationship.

For the past few years, my wife has been open to some small exhibitions at my request. For example, she would wear sexy underwear to a medical appointment knowing that she would have to undress, or she would wear a white tank top without a bra while on vacation with a friend. When she is in the right mood, she can indulge in these kinds of playful acts.

We are both fans of our local football team, and in the summer, we lost our best player. However, he did not succeed in his new club, and since December, there have been increasing rumors of his return to our team.

Like any supporter of our club, my wife was a fan of this player, and she also found him attractive. Towards the end of December, as the rumors became more real, fans on social media started to get excited about his return, with a recurring tweet: "How will you dress up for his return?"

We laughed about it with my wife, and I asked her the question. She replied, "Just with his country's flag," implying that she would be naked underneath. It was a lighthearted moment, and we left it at that.

A few days later, his return seemed more than likely, and I brought up the topic again, recalling what she had said because it had stuck with me. She confirmed that she would only wear the flag for his return naked underneath, and my excitement soared. I suggested that we capture the moment with some photos, and she didn't decline. From that moment on, I was more excited about my wife's exhibition than the football aspect of his return.

In the following days, we continued to tease each other about this declaration. My wife doesn't like it when I'm too direct in asking for something, so I made insinuations and played with words, imagining her welcoming him naked with the flag. I pushed the level of imagination a bit to test her reaction, but she was always supportive, responding with hearts to my messages.

At the beginning of January, when the transfer window opened, the player was announced to be leaving his club and nearing his return. It was even my wife who sent me a message saying, "Soon the photos." That evening, when she came home from work, I teased her a bit about it, and she responded with a scenario: "I will undress, put the flag in a certain way, showing my breasts but not my stomach, and you will take a photo of me and I will send it to him."

Wow, my excitement reached its peak. To ease the tension, she quickly said, "I'm just kidding," but it was more to remove the seriousness and not make it obligatory.

The next day, I reminded her of her words through a message. I told her that I liked it and encouraged her to do what she wanted to do, assuring her that she looked beautiful. Her response was positive, with a heart, which left me imagining what she would actually do.

The following day, the player's return was officially announced, and we both knew what that meant. I didn't talk too much about it during the day, fearing that I would put too much pressure on her and she wouldn't do it.

That evening, I had prepared the flag on the bed for her after she showered, and she played with it naked while allowing herself to be photographed. It was an enchanting photoshoot because I felt her seductive energy with the flag underneath, as if she wanted to seduce someone, or maybe it was just my imagination making me think that. I took photos of her in various ways, including the way she had imagined, especially with photos where her body is visible but her face is not.

The next day, I sent her 3 photos through a message where she couldn't really be distinguished, but various parts of her body were visible. The text accompanying the photos told a story in which the player discovers these photos sent by an anonymous fan.

She didn't respond negatively to this message, but she deflected by saying that she only loves me and that she had done it for me. Secretly, I still hoped that she would send these photos anonymously on Instagram, but oh well.

It seemed like a slight end to this story until the moment we were able to enjoy it in bed. That night, I reminded her of all her words, told her that I liked it, and that I thought she wanted to seduce him with the way she was in the photos. I was sure he would have liked receiving that anonymous photo. She never contradicted my words, and I found her particularly excited that night. Was it just my imagination again? I don't think so, but maybe I'll never know."
Old 01-17-2024, 01:58 PM

Thanked 1,756 Times in 118 Posts

That “first sheer shirt” thread got me thinking if I had a story and I couldn’t really recall anything but a lot of braless sights and pokies. Not sure I ever saw a woman with a see through shirt.

But one sight from maybe 5-7 years ago has stuck with me and got me thinking. I was leaving the grocery store and while I walked to my car a young pretty blonde girl was walking toward me. She had on jeans and a plain white semi-baggy t shirt. At 20 feet away I was stunned to realize she was braless. The sway of her big breasts and hint of nipple against the fabric was so hot. I took a few glances until we passed. I couldn’t believe my luck. Since then sights like this have become more and more common. Just realized that I recalled the first time that I saw a casual obviously braless woman in public.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to 4cali For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2024, 05:00 PM

Thanked 1,248 Times in 127 Posts

This actually fits here too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camoj View Post
Dropped into my (soon to be ex) mother in laws house to help with a job. She was wearing a super thin t-shirt without anything underneath.

She would be a b-cup, and although a bit smaller than her daughter, the shape and colour was remarkably similar. Her nipples were poking out as she jiggled around and I could clearly see the pink nubs and dark areola. Very perky for a woman her age
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camoj For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2024, 07:17 PM

Thanked 4,058 Times in 143 Posts
Default Hard nipples poking through

Since were on the subject of see through shirts and seeing nipples this jogged my memory of something I saw about 20 years ago. I would occasionally go out to eat at Elmer's restaurant and one Sunday I was waiting outside to be seated as it was very busy after the church crowd around 11am. It was a sunny spring morning about 60 degrees out when I saw this couple go in and come back out to wait. She was wearing a beige sweater and at first it looked perfectly normal. As I was standing there, along with a bunch of other people waiting I notice the weave of her sweater was just big enough to see her nipples poking through the fabric. She wasn't wearing a bra!

I couldn't believe my eyes and I'm sure it was on purpose too but you had to look just right to see it. What a great morning that was and hot as hell to see her dressed up nicely with all those church people around. I'm sure most didn't know or see either it was the perfect sweater to wear. Also she was a nice looking woman that you wouldn't expect to see like that, totally caught me off guard.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to xplondie9 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2024, 08:27 PM

Default Sheer top

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosered6 View Post
The wife recently wore a sheer style shirt on our vacation to Europe. It's been a trendy look for the sheer shirt with a bra or crop top underneath and I was able to persuade her to try it out over the summer in Italy. There's something incredibly hot of seeing your wife essentially in her bra with a very thin sheer type shirt over top out in public, somewhere I'd never expect to see her or someone like that.
Mine tried this on vacation for me as well
Attached Thumbnails
58E86EEF-915E-4E4E-BA4F-045C1BAF3FBD.jpeg  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Proudhubby1978 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2024, 07:32 AM

Thanked 5,847 Times in 779 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proudhubby1978 View Post
Mine tried this on vacation for me as well
Thanks for sharing her. I can’t stop looking at her lovely, large boobs. I’m sure plenty of men at the store were also. Probably checking out her ass as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2024, 06:28 AM

Thanked 1,682 Times in 57 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongster View Post
I have this on-line friend. We live more than 250km apart, so we hardly visit each other. Last time was 3 years ago.
But we chat at least once a week. And we've been showing each other pics of our wife for over a year now. Topless, nude close-up, having sex. All of it. And our wifes don't know about it.
But I've also showed him pics of my wife fucking other men. And he told me that he had wanked himself off over them regulary.

Two months they came to visit us.
Pretty low key because it was just nice, chatty, friendly, fun and decent.
But sitting across his wife knowing how she looks underneath those clothes. And that he checked out my wife knowing how she looks naked and looks when she's riding another bloke was a massive thrill (for both of us)
Quote:
Originally Posted by multitekvolume View Post
we would like to hear more details
I don't know what kind of details you wanna hear.
But I'll reckon some pics of my friends wife will do for now
Attached Thumbnails
S03.jpg   S23.jpg  

S09.jpg   S12.jpg  

S34.jpg  
Old 01-21-2024, 02:54 PM

This talk of sheer shirts reminds me.

In my post high school party days there was a girl whose parents had a house on a lake. When the parents were out of town we’d have small parties over there. Maybe 8-15 people. One such occasion was during the summer and we stayed up late partying into the night. Me and my buddy got the idea to jump into the lake naked. We didn’t say so but I think we hoped the girls would join. They did, however they didn’t go naked. They all stripped down to their bra and underwear which was still a nice sight. One girl though proclaimed she didn’t have a bra on. Despite encouraging her to take her shirt off anyway she opted to swim with it on. This was probably around 4:30 am. As we finished up and went back to the house the sun was coming up illuminating all the lovely ladies bodies with tight wet panties and bras. The girl with the t shirt ended up providing the best sight. Her light grey shirt clung to her small tits with a slight hue of red where her erect nipples poked out.
Old 01-26-2024, 11:08 AM

Default Exposed on our fridge

We have a huge collection of small printed out pictures punned to our fridge, it is almost completely covered. Most of these are selfies or group fotos wirz friends and family and some Pictures from vacations.
But we also have some mildyl teasing pictures mixed in. Mostly beach pics I took from behind where she is topless. Nothing special, you can't see her boobs or anything, but you can clearly see that she wasn't wearing a bikini top.

There is one pic where she is completely naked taken from behind but it's dark and you can only barely shes nude. And one where you can see some sideboob.

The fridge with all the photos always attracts a lot of attention, even regular visitors often take a look if we have something new.

I love the reactions when someone discovers the more or less nude pics. Ranging from a subtle smile, taking a really close look at the sideboob to screaming "OMG I didn't know you were nudists!" Or "wow nice boobs!"

Quite often a discussion about going topless/nudity started and we shared some stories. I was surprised quite a lot of our female friends like being topless, nudist are unfortanately not that common

Here are two examples:
Attached Thumbnails
sunset.jpg   snorkling.jpg  

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JenHotel3

4m:56s

08-20-2018
sexy zap translat1 ED11

3m:54s

06-27-2012