uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2023, 03:08 PM

Default Upskirt at work

While on shift one day. Dropping a lady off at her home. I was driving a toyota hiace. My staff female colleague got up from her seat and went to drop the steps to get out of the hiace to help the lady out. To drop the step my female colleague had to bend over and over stretch while in a very short dress. She flashed her white full back panties pointing straight at me. I was so close i could see a piss stain on them. I immediately went hard. I stared for ages. I would have snapped a photo if i hadnt left my phone back at the house i was stationed at. I hope this is a good enough story for you all.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to aids For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2023, 07:55 AM

Thanked 16,352 Times in 1,143 Posts

My wife had a friend over yesterday for a bit. She was in a skirt (obviously), and the cat ran over to play with her toes. She yelped and lifted her right foot/leg very quickly, exposing purple panties as I was standing there talking to her and my wife.

But that isn't all...her panties were really loose, so I saw a completely shaven pussy, too! I was shocked because she is granola enough that I assumed her bush would be bigger than the hair on her head, but nope! She had some very busy labia, too.

My wife often wears very loose panties, but I had never seen anything like that on anyone else, so it was a fun surprise for sure!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2023, 08:25 AM

Thanked 2,830 Times in 164 Posts

Your a lucky man, must if been a fun night!
The Following User Says Thank You to maxtease For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2023, 03:32 AM

Default Schooldays Memories

Some people have negative memories of their time in school, I have to say, that my recollections are predominantly good.

I enjoyed school for two main reasons, the teachers were good and friendly, which made the lessons fun, and I had a great bunch of friends to hang around with.

I had a good friend, Tony, who we used to hangout at each other’s home all the time.
Tony’s Mum was a real looker, she must have still been in her thirties, so she must have had Tony quite young.
She was certainly not shy and would often come and sit on the couch, either watching TV with us or reading her book.

She had no qualms about getting comfortable, and if that meant sitting with her legs up. Mostly she would be in slacks, but not always. There would be plenty of times she was wearing a dress.

I don’t need to tell you that if a woman pulls her knees up when wearing a dress, she has to be very careful and consciously try to keep her dress covering her legs and her nether regions. Nevertheless, as I said she was not shy, and there were occasions when she was not as careful as, perhaps, she should have been.

When she was like that there was a good chance to catch an upskirt view of her panties.

Now Tony knew all his friends had a secret crush on his Mum. He would be initially a bit embarrassed that hi Mum was behaving in this manner, but he also saw the sexy side of things. I am sure that h, too, masturbated to visions of his Mum’s knickers.

There was one occasion where she had been a little reckless and had given us a good view of her panty-clad pussy. She then let us know she was going upstairs to take a shower. We continued to watch our show. Half an hour later she returned to the family room wearing only a pink towelling robe and a towel on her head for her wet hair.

Tony left the room at this point, so it was only her and me. She resumed her position on the couch, and Yes, proceeded to pull her knees up. I was curious if I would get another look and what she would be wearing now?
Imagine my shock and glee when I discreetly glimpsed the space leading to the apex of her legs. She was not wearing anything, no panties, knickers, nothing!

I could clearly see her pussy with its thin covering of hair. That allowed easy visual access to her lady-slit, her lips and whatever ‘stuff’ there was there. I did not know it at the time, but I think her clit was sticking out, too. Had she been pleasuring herself while in the shower? More than likely.

As Tony returned to the room, she adjusted her position, placing her legs down on the couch, with nothing visible.
Now I am wondering whether the show was all and specifically for me!
Attached Thumbnails
Nurse squat[0].jpg   Feeding peek.jpg  

Gotcha[0].jpg   Taking photo[2].jpg  

Taking care of doggie[0].jpg   14.jpg  

4zelvrk7y6y71.jpg  
Attached Images

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Lucky_doug For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2023, 11:02 PM

Default Fire drill thrill

I work in the CBD in a high rise office block which has over 30 stories, each having one or two businesses, so you can imagine it is pretty full of people working there.

A couple of week’s ago we had a fire drill which entailed everyone leaving their desks at the apportioned time when the siren was sounded and following the instructions from our allotted fire wardens, making our way out. The manner of exiting the building has to mimic actual conditions, without the fire of course, so lifts are not allowed to be used. Therefore, we have to negotiate the many stories of the emergency stairs to ground level and then assemble at our designated meeting point.

With over 800 employees marching down the stairs the whole coordinated procedure takes time, about fifteen minutes from start to finish. Then a roll is taken by each warden to account fro everyone in their respective office. Once this is all completed the all clear is given and we can make our way back up to our office.

This is where things got interesting. With so many people returning to their places of work the elevators were unable to service everyone so many took the stairs back up. Our office is on the 28th floor, so there was a long protracted climb up all those stairs. It was made all worthwhile though, because of the many women and tastefully dressed office girls sporting dresses and skirts. Being that this exercise was taking place in the early summer there was an abundance of short skirts and scantily covered legs on show.

Imagine the view one had as one climbed all those stairs, looking up to see the girls climbing each stair level. It was, to say the least, a festival to the eye, the heart and many males who cared to look up as they ascended. I must have counted at least a dozen good up-skirts, seeing all manner of panties, thongs and bikini briefs of varying colour and style. The view would change as one girl would reach her office, to be replaced by an equally delicious candidate showing her private charms. I even got to see one really frisky girl who was not wearing any underwear and unknowingly was revealing her trimmed pussy.

Though, by the time I reached our office I was pretty puffed and out of breath, it was well worth the effort as I had thoroughly enjoyed the climb, having had much to distract me from the hard climb and earned myself a very hard ‘boner’ in the process, which needed some serious attention before I could return to my desk and resume work.

I am looking forward to the next drill, and this time may get myself into shape for it. Seeing all those legs, panties and thongs is incentive enough.
Old 05-28-2023, 11:06 AM

Default My sister

I never saw my sister as anything else but a sister, but a few occasions of upskirt and voyeurism gave me a knew appreciation for her body.

Me, about 17 at the time, and my sister 21 ish were cleaning the bathroom. She was wearing this flowy summer dress, which was quite short at the best of times. Showing off her long caramel legs.

Anyway as I stood wiping the glass shower, she bent over to scrub the floor. In full view was her ass. I was instantly hard, both racked with guilt and in disbelief.

She wore this lacey white thong that completely exposed her perky caramel thick ass, and from the way she was bent over I could make out her pubes poking through.

I must have enjoyed that view for about 15 minutes and thought about it for much longer.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Danile For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2023, 08:32 AM

Thanked 16,352 Times in 1,143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danile View Post
Anyway as I stood wiping the glass shower, she bent over to scrub the floor. In full view was her ass. I was instantly hard, both racked with guilt and in disbelief.
I remember the first time I saw my sister's boobs, I felt guilty, but she didn't care and boobs are boobs.

That led us to being comfortable around each other during several out of town hotel trips to take care of deceased relatives' things a few years ago. We didn't do anything out of line, but no regrets regarding our comfort level around each other.

Going back to upskirt stories, my wife yesterday wore a skirt when it wasn't practical, around several people from her family and sitting on blankets at a park. She wore a red skirt that was very short for her (normal length for most women) with pink panties that were almost the same color. But they were lacy, and you could make out her small bush if you knew that's what you were looking at.

She tried really hard to not let people see, but after awhile, she sort of gave up, so anyone who wanted a look could have a good look for at least an hour here and there.

I asked her about it later, and she said it didn't seem to matter after a long time trying (it was like a 4 hour event). I reminded her that they were lacy, though, and her face turned white as a ghost.

She only has two pairs on underwear that aren't boring, plain, solid-color, and she chose to wear one of them yesterday of all days!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2023, 12:04 PM

Default I love teachers

Many years ago (when I was aged about 30) I used to teach first aid at evening classes I was approached by a lady who said she was the head teacher at a primary school and would it be possible for me to go and see her to discuss presenting basic first aid to the children (aged 7 to 11). A few days later I was in her office she said she’d like me to demonstrate how to place a person in the recovery position and also to talk about very basic first aid, she said she’d discussed it with her staff and they would act as patients for each class.

A week later I was at the school and was shown to a class of 7 year olds the female teacher was aged about 40, I did the short talk and then said about the recovery position the teacher asked how I required her but as she was dressed in a skirt I suggested it was perhaps not a good idea. The teacher advised me that the head had told them all what to expect so she was quite happy, I asked her to lie on the floor the manoeuvre involves placing the arm nearest you up and the other arm across the body then lifting under the knee of the leg furthest from you until the foot is flat on the floor. I carried out the manoeuvre and as I bent her leg the hem of her skirt slid down her leg revealing to her upper thigh I then pulled her over, when I had completed a number of pupils asked if they could do it. I supervised the first boy and made sure I was knelt down with a good view of the teachers legs as she was rolled over I was able to see her lovely white panties under her tights this happened a number of times in that class until I moved on to the next. In each class the teachers were female and in skirts and I was able to see each of their panties several times.

When I had finished with the classes I returned to the head teachers office, she was a woman of about 50 she asked me if I had the ECG monitor with me I said it was in my car. She asked if I could talk to the whole school about the heart and show an ECG reading, I said I could but I didn’t have any readings to hand out that was ok but to get the machine. When I returned she said could I do the reading of her heart I said I could but it required me to put ECG electrodes on the skin of her chest, wrists and ankles she said that was ok, got up and locked the door of her office. She was wearing a dress she reached behind and pulled the zip down and then stepped out of it, she was standing there in flowery bra, panties and tan tights she then slid the tights off. I attached the electrodes trying not to touch her arm with my very erect penis, when I’d finished she got dressed and I went and spoke to the school, that night I had a very good relief!!!!

This experience gave me some ideas which led to further experiences, drop me a message if you want to hear more
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to coroner14 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2023, 05:39 PM

First of all, happy Memorial Day and wish all you have a great long weekend.

I went to camping this past weekend with my friends. One of them is my past coworker’s cousin, she’s about early 30s, wearing a nice overlapping light sweater top and a catching my attention navy plaid pencil shirt skirt which the length is about halfway of her thighs. When we setup the camp, I tried my very best to focusing on every possible chances of I could see up her skirt, and finally at one time when she get down grab the tool on the ground, I saw a pair of black shorts behind her white sneakers. I was a little upset because she’s prepared.

Then it’s a fun afternoon where we had some activities like play tag football, some frisbee blah blah blah. Right before we started dinner, she said she need to go back to out truck to get her stuff, so I went with her because I got the key. Although I knew she got a pair of shorts underneath, seeing her beautiful legs is also a enjoyment. After we got to the truck, she needed to climb up a little to reach her bag deep inside. When she got up there, she’s basically in a crawling position at the back of the truck with her butt up in the air toward at me.

I was so shocked, because instead of that black plain shorts I saw couple hours ago, now it’s a grey cotton lace cheeky panties. I was so closed that I could clearly see the texture of the fabric. Few pubic hair stick out from the side of her panties. In the middle there’s a convex that perfectly show me the shape of her pubic area.
That’s a instantly hard on for me and give me quite a hard time relaxing the rest of the night.
Old 06-06-2023, 06:28 PM

Thanked 3,452 Times in 338 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coroner14 View Post
Many years ago (when I was aged about 30) I used to teach first aid at evening classes I was approached by a lady who said she was the head teacher at a primary school and would it be possible for me to go and see her to discuss presenting basic first aid to the children (aged 7 to 11). A few days later I was in her office she said she’d like me to demonstrate how to place a person in the recovery position and also to talk about very basic first aid, she said she’d discussed it with her staff and they would act as patients for each class.

A week later I was at the school and was shown to a class of 7 year olds the female teacher was aged about 40, I did the short talk and then said about the recovery position the teacher asked how I required her but as she was dressed in a skirt I suggested it was perhaps not a good idea. The teacher advised me that the head had told them all what to expect so she was quite happy, I asked her to lie on the floor the manoeuvre involves placing the arm nearest you up and the other arm across the body then lifting under the knee of the leg furthest from you until the foot is flat on the floor. I carried out the manoeuvre and as I bent her leg the hem of her skirt slid down her leg revealing to her upper thigh I then pulled her over, when I had completed a number of pupils asked if they could do it. I supervised the first boy and made sure I was knelt down with a good view of the teachers legs as she was rolled over I was able to see her lovely white panties under her tights this happened a number of times in that class until I moved on to the next. In each class the teachers were female and in skirts and I was able to see each of their panties several times.

When I had finished with the classes I returned to the head teachers office, she was a woman of about 50 she asked me if I had the ECG monitor with me I said it was in my car. She asked if I could talk to the whole school about the heart and show an ECG reading, I said I could but I didn’t have any readings to hand out that was ok but to get the machine. When I returned she said could I do the reading of her heart I said I could but it required me to put ECG electrodes on the skin of her chest, wrists and ankles she said that was ok, got up and locked the door of her office. She was wearing a dress she reached behind and pulled the zip down and then stepped out of it, she was standing there in flowery bra, panties and tan tights she then slid the tights off. I attached the electrodes trying not to touch her arm with my very erect penis, when I’d finished she got dressed and I went and spoke to the school, that night I had a very good relief!!!!

This experience gave me some ideas which led to further experiences, drop me a message if you want to hear more
This seems so bizarre I can hardly picture it especially the EKG (what we call them here). I used to teach what we called CPR Saturday. This was a Saturday a couple times per year where we would have community members come in and they would get a basic CPR cert. I would get down blouse peeks every single time as people were practicing on the dummies.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Ebru Sertbay

4m:01s

01-17-2013
wet 9

0m:54s

02-06-2014
PTBS s8e04 TeenSex 2

0m:41s