Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2016, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notclear2000 View Post
My wife often exposed her panties when she was younger. She was quite easy to upskirt, as has wide hips that made even sitting with her knees together a very obvious panty shot. One guy who was on the receiving end of my wife’s upskirt behavior had a huge package, obvious in his jeans. Once having dinner at their place, Diane and I sat on a couch. He had a direct shot up her skirt, even with her knees together. She looked up and saw what he was doing. I thought she would cross her legs, but instead she crossed her legs at her ankles, with her knees wide apart. She sat like that for probably an hour, with the guy looking the whole time, seeing a fantastic view of her white nylon Vanity Fair panties. (Too bad they weren't see-through, which she often wore.) I was both humiliated and excited.
Thanks for the story and visual there of your lovely wife. You mentioned that she exposed her panties often in the past. Do you have any other specific recollections? We'd love to hear about them...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brenner01 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2016, 12:53 PM

Default Recollections of a easy upskirt wife

She just seemed so innocent! At first I was shocked, then I became excited over it all. Here are a few recollections from the past.

We went out to a party. Diane sat on a chair, and two guys were sitting on the floor pretty close to her. They took turns looking up her dress; First one would take a long look, then sit back, and the other would have a long look. I guess they were pretty high, as they were very obvious. Went on for quite a while. I’m not sure if my wife was clueless or strategic.

A couple we knew came over for dinner. Diane was wearing a short skirt. We sat on the floor to play a game of some sort. It was pretty clear that the husband was in a good position for quite a while to enjoy a panty shot. As they were leaving, my wife went back to get their coats, and the wife asked her husband, “What color were they?” “White”, he said. (Indeed they were.) Right in front of me! Interesting to have a couple talking about your wife’s underwear while you could obviously hear.

We drove another guy to his place from work. Diane sat in the back seat. Her panties showed big time. They were multicolored, quite pretty. He spent a really long time talking to her and looking at her panties.
Attached Thumbnails
vinyard c.jpg  
Old 01-22-2016, 02:51 PM

Thanked 26,440 Times in 1,271 Posts

This is likely a repost, but I'm stuck home and bored today. Years ago my wife was pregnant and the people in my office were making fun that I wasn't getting any at home due to my wife's condition, which wasn't true at all. There was one young lady, Gena, in particular who had a reputation of being very 'friendly', she frequently told sexual jokes , and several of the single guys had sex with her, or at least they said they did.

I enjoyed the jokes and didn't mind the teasing, all in fun. Well, my office is the IT center just computers and swivel chairs. Gena comes in to bring me some reports and sits to talk. I'm reading the reports and listening, but glance over and Gena sitting with her legs open, black and pink panties I can see to this day, just daring me to stare. I gave her what she wanted. She strayed a few minutes, winked at me and left.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2016, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notclear2000 View Post
She just seemed so innocent! At first I was shocked, then I became excited over it all. Here are a few recollections from the past.

We went out to a party. Diane sat on a chair, and two guys were sitting on the floor pretty close to her. They took turns looking up her dress; First one would take a long look, then sit back, and the other would have a long look. I guess they were pretty high, as they were very obvious. Went on for quite a while. I’m not sure if my wife was clueless or strategic.

A couple we knew came over for dinner. Diane was wearing a short skirt. We sat on the floor to play a game of some sort. It was pretty clear that the husband was in a good position for quite a while to enjoy a panty shot. As they were leaving, my wife went back to get their coats, and the wife asked her husband, “What color were they?” “White”, he said. (Indeed they were.) Right in front of me! Interesting to have a couple talking about your wife’s underwear while you could obviously hear.

We drove another guy to his place from work. Diane sat in the back seat. Her panties showed big time. They were multicolored, quite pretty. He spent a really long time talking to her and looking at her panties.
She sure is beautiful...and I think she knew exactly what she was doing!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brenner01 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2016, 06:11 PM

And thanks for the stories, notclear2000! I'm guessing your wife favored nylon and see-thru styles?
The Following User Says Thank You to Brenner01 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2016, 05:56 AM

Default Deliberate flash

I got my wife to wear a short skirt out yesterday with tights and white silky knickers. She knows this turns me on and enjoys doing it. I have never asked her to flash anyone. We went into a bar and after a while I asked her to uncross her legs while I went to the toilet and I would see if I could see up her skirt when I went to the bar. She agreed and to my amazement I could see a white triangle through her tights ! What she didn't realise is the bloke next to me was getting the same view. When I returned to my seat I told my wife this. She got a real shirty on with me , but I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to hippy1979 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2016, 11:39 AM

Default A few more reminiscences..

Thanks guys. She normally wore nylon panties, some of which were very transparent, like below. I’ve posted these (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...27#post2148227) for the old polaroid fans.) Sometimes she wore pantyhose with no panties underneath, which also showed everything.

A couple more reminiscences…

Many of the best shots were reserved for Big Package, same guy who was a major beneficiary of my wife’s upskirts.

At our apartment after dinner, sitting in chair in a short skirt, my wife crossed her legs so that one leg was hanging down over the other ankle. I think it is a classic move when women want to show their panties but not be too obvious. But Diane’s wide hips meant that it was obvious. In that position, she told us about a sex shop she had entered thinking it was just a newsstand, and commented on the large number of male nudes often posed with females. (Women’s lib was just coming to the fore, and she was really into male nudes. Which led to many unfavorable comments comparing my equipment to other men—stated in a very objective and factual way, which was far more humiliating than ridicule.) Both the husband and the wife could see the white panty show, both looking pretty uncomfortable—maybe for different reasons.

Another time, we went out to dinner with the same couple. Before going, my wife put on a top, which covered her panties, but just barely. She said twice “I’ve got to get some pants on”, as if to see if I’d tolerate her going out with what amounted to a microskirt. I said nothing. When they came, she had only the top on. When we left and she got into the couple’s car, the husband had a great shot as she slid into the back seat. He actually gasped. He got some pretty good looks while driving as well. When we got home, I discovered the source of the gasps—her panties were lace see-through that showed both her pubes really well. For months after, every time I saw the guy I thought about how he knew the color of my wife’s pubes.

Diane wore this outfit several more times. Once amazingly enough to a psychology class in which she gave a presentation on sexual deviancy! The dress was so short that her panties directly contacted her chair. Wonder if she was trying to cause some sexual deviancy.
Attached Thumbnails
di1.jpg   di2 c1.jpg  

Old 01-26-2016, 03:07 PM

Great trip down memory lane with you lady, notclear2000! Love the stories and pics...many thanks!!!
Old 02-26-2016, 07:32 PM

Default Nice one today

I had a nice upskirt today and it totally caught me off guard. I was in a department store, just walking from the men's area through a women's scarf and hat section, women belts too as I recall. Well I turned the corner, as I was going to head outside, and just after I turned the corner I noticed two women working to stock some of the scarf shelves.

Now they were working as a team, one was handing the merchandise off the floor to the other. The one putting it on the lower hook of the display was kneeling down and the one handing over the scarfs had her back to me and was sitting on the floor. As I came up behind they were working in the carpet right adjacent of the aisle, doing this restocking. Well the one sitting on the floor, I noticed as I came up behind her had purple pantyhose on (not opaque tights by the way but purple pantyhose), and she was sitting cross legs style with her knees wide open and legs crossed at the ankles just in front of her. Well, this was just shortly after I turned the corner, so I had no idea she was even there as sitting on the floor you did not even notice until you turned the corner, so she caught me off guard.

I thought of her knees in pantyhose wide spread apart that she had to be in some sort of culottes etc. and not a skirt. But I was shocked to see she had a dress that had a bit of a draping style to it, but sitting as she was and handing things to the other she had her thighs wide open and as I passed I just took a peek as I passed and bingo, saw the seam of her pantyhose at the crotch with a light color panty under them. I could not believe that she was sitting like that! It was not a high traffic area so she likely was more into sitting in comfort rather than squatting or kneeling to pick the stuff off the floor and hand them to the other. I waited a while and then went back the opposite way for another view. This time she was still sitting like that but had the dress just pulled down in front enough that I could not see her seam in the crotch but saw a lot of leg, thigh and all. Made my day to say the least. I wish there was a view from a distance to discretely watch her as at some point I am sure her dress rode up and her seam was going to visible again or to think of her getting up she had to show a lot in doing that. But there was no such a spot without being obvious. I would say she was right about 40 years old. I thought who ever was her partner had a very sexy woman and likely she sat like that at home etc in her skirts and dresses.

I will have to keep an eye out for her again, I doubt that I will get that lucky again but I liked her style to stock a lower shelf!
Old 02-27-2016, 12:11 PM

Thanked 4,571 Times in 1,826 Posts
Thumbs up

Thanks for sharing that obvious thrill!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoyslife View Post
I had a nice upskirt today and it totally caught me off guard. I was in a department store, just walking from the men's area through a women's scarf and hat section, women belts too as I recall. Well I turned the corner, as I was going to head outside, and just after I turned the corner I noticed two women working to stock some of the scarf shelves.

Now they were working as a team, one was handing the merchandise off the floor to the other. The one putting it on the lower hook of the display was kneeling down and the one handing over the scarfs had her back to me and was sitting on the floor. As I came up behind they were working in the carpet right adjacent of the aisle, doing this restocking. Well the one sitting on the floor, I noticed as I came up behind her had purple pantyhose on (not opaque tights by the way but purple pantyhose), and she was sitting cross legs style with her knees wide open and legs crossed at the ankles just in front of her. Well, this was just shortly after I turned the corner, so I had no idea she was even there as sitting on the floor you did not even notice until you turned the corner, so she caught me off guard.

I thought of her knees in pantyhose wide spread apart that she had to be in some sort of culottes etc. and not a skirt. But I was shocked to see she had a dress that had a bit of a draping style to it, but sitting as she was and handing things to the other she had her thighs wide open and as I passed I just took a peek as I passed and bingo, saw the seam of her pantyhose at the crotch with a light color panty under them. I could not believe that she was sitting like that! It was not a high traffic area so she likely was more into sitting in comfort rather than squatting or kneeling to pick the stuff off the floor and hand them to the other. I waited a while and then went back the opposite way for another view. This time she was still sitting like that but had the dress just pulled down in front enough that I could not see her seam in the crotch but saw a lot of leg, thigh and all. Made my day to say the least. I wish there was a view from a distance to discretely watch her as at some point I am sure her dress rode up and her seam was going to visible again or to think of her getting up she had to show a lot in doing that. But there was no such a spot without being obvious. I would say she was right about 40 years old. I thought who ever was her partner had a very sexy woman and likely she sat like that at home etc in her skirts and dresses.

I will have to keep an eye out for her again, I doubt that I will get that lucky again but I liked her style to stock a lower shelf!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to legman54 For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
a 40

2m:07s

05-21-2013
Madden 7

8m:06s

02-24-2020
pumped pussy squirts

1m:35s